Bloodborne - Over 200ms (!!!) of input lag on PS5

Holy shit, how the FUCK is this even playable?

Attached: 1650170579173.webm (852x479, 1.64M)

just play it on PC bro

What is it like on original PS4 hardware in terms of input lag?

>2 seconds
You don't need slow-mo to show this

Not pictured: second controller off screen actually controlling the game

Can we just range ban whatever schizo keeps making these threads?

No.
Everyone who can come up with Bloodborne webms is a CHAD.
Send more

If you beat a From game at a high frame rate with low input lag, you didn't beat the fucking game. You beat a much easier version of the game, and are absolutely pathetic. That's why the only people who actually beat the original Dark Souls were the ones who played the vanilla version on ps3 and 360.

These videos are all fake and spammed by one schizo, in case anyone isn't aware.

I don't know, but I got the plat on PS4 and thought it was fucking horrendous. Basically turned me off Souls games forever.

From drones can't tell the difference because they've never played a good game

>plating a game you found horrendous
autism

>t.Fromdrone

Why isn't he using a flat surface? He's pushing into the button and moving the controller so it's not actually pressing the button as hard till much later

Its literally just a spiteful Shitch faggot that does this garbage all day. If you ban all Shitch fanboys from this board, I bet we would get way less shitposting

No, he does it for Switch titles too. No video game is safe from this idiot's false flagging. Mods, get in here!

My TV does not have this issue

Brand and model of TV.

Attached: 1650210126221.jpg (500x375, 44.85K)

Bump

PC PORT WHEN BROS

200ms is like a really small amount of time how can you notice it in real time

Emulate the game at 2 fps, speed run and git gud

>Snoy finding excuses

The human perception of time is strange. Our reactions are fairly slow, but when we do take an action, we expect it to cause an effect immediately. If the gap between cause and effect is too large, we might perceive it as us issuing instructions as to what to do, rather than doing it ourselves.

Obviously that is literally what you're doing when you're playing a game... but it's much more fun when it feels like you're pressing circle to dodge, vs pressing circle to tell your character "hey, maybe you should consider dodging soonish if it's convenient for you".

t. sensorylet

t.ranny redditor op

Attached: inputlagautist.png (984x316, 22.12K)

Bloodborne was so stupid the best way to fight almost all the bosses was to walk right up to them and keep slashing and randomly rolling

the more human bosses were so easy to parry it was ridiculous

at least it had a cool atmosphere

>> Mods, get in here!

Attached: [Loud Laughter].gif (500x339, 142.57K)

I also get about 200ms of input lag due to holding a controller in a claw and fapping with the other on just about every console + pc.

It feels so good to see fromtrannies seethe

that's what happens when you have the dodge on the same button as sprint
this is the worst thing this company has ever done and only now in ER i feel like it's a huge handicap
>press roll as the enemy is about to connect with my skull
>gets hit and then rolls
this was an issue with DS3 too since everything became more faster than you, but in DS3 it was still manageable
ER just goes full on crack cocaine enemies while your character is stuck in jank city
>inb4 you suck
i've beaten games your mother wouldn't allow you to play, dumb nigger monkey

this vid is completely pointless when we don't know what TV he's using. I have a 4ms TV and have never experienced this issue

> t. Horizon dev

Did you forget that the dodge/roll in Souls games happens after you release the button? So while it has delay it's not 200.

See? It's the best

ok old man

>pc trannies are STILL mind broken by based Bloodborne Sony chads 7 years later
Yikes!

post the TV that's being used

Is that what you say as we break all the records? Stick to your propoganda games Horizon dev.

Keep going I'm gonna coom

he's never gonna give you the model see he's a trannoid redditor who loves to spam input lag webms of various games
just copy paste that image every time you see a thread of this nigger

>Holy shit, how the FUCK is this even playable?
Fromdrones enjoy eating shit and will defend it

i can't because i have no clue, but i have a 2ms delay monitor and the delay on my screen is still noticeable simply because fromsoft should stick to making games like ds1 and leave action games to people that are actually good at making them and know what they are doing
not talking about BB specifically but i just played ds3 again and it's the same shit

And this is just you whining about Bloodborne, you've done this with countless games. GET HELP OP THIS ISN'T HEALTHY

Attached: arch.b4k.co_v_search_image_Snp3YKIcD-njf10B8TiuxQ_.png (1348x3998, 2.03M)

I went out of my way to try and debunk this video or at least proving it's just a PS5 issue. Made a slomo video of bloodborne running on my PS4, put it in davinci resolve and counted the frames. I actually came up with 54 frames of delay, i.e. 225ms of delay. Yikes.

Worse than input delay is the retarded queue buffering. This was acceptable in DeS and DS1 when they were slower, still shit but acceptable, in ER it's basically unplayable.

I played the PTDE edition last year on an atom tablet at 640x360p typically at 15-20fps. Blight town ran at 7fps and in slow motion. Holy shit, that was so much harder. Gwyn became surprisingly hard to parry when I suddenly had 3-4 times more delay on each frame.

Holy delusional cope. Sorry that Bloodborne is a 12fps, laggy, blurry mess.

OP here, tired of answering the stupid bullshit every thread from retarded fanboy drones who refuse to accept reality.

I have tested this on 3 different monitors, two different TVs, and a Nintendo Switch console in handheld mode (which is WORSE input lag than docked connected to my TV).

It doesn't matter whether it's a monitor, a TV, or a CRT, the lowest input lag display available on the market at 60Hz is 8ms. This display is 10ms of lag (as tested by rtings and confirmed by myself), and my monitors range from around 10-14ms of lag for 60Hz (as tested by rtings and confirmed by myself). So this is only a mere 2ms worse than the ABSOLUTE BEST POSSIBLE. The controller is also using BT connection because wireless is actually slightly less input lag than wired due to higher BT polling rate than wired (this is true for PS3, PS4, and PS5)

>b-b-but I have a 360Hz epic gaming monitor that is 3ms of input lag!!!
Doesn't matter, it outputs at 60Hz when connected to a PS4 or PS5 console which is an entirely different display lag and could be significantly worse (some ASUS monitors have 40ms+ of input lag despite very low at native refresh rate). This is why "bro just use the same display!!" is not an accurate means of comparison because comparing a PC game @240Hz vs. console game @60Hz is very different display lags even if the monitor is identical.

>b-b-b-but I have le epic 1ms gaming monitor!!! 10ms is high for input lag!!!
That's a meaningless marketing drivel and is talking about response time (pixel transitions) rather than input lag. Except the number is also basically meaningless and if you want actual response curves then check rtings or other tech sites that actually do in-depth testing beyond meaningless G2G marketing garbage slapped on the box. For 60Hz outputs, 10ms is extremely good and 2ms from the absolute best.

Attached: 214.jpg (653x653, 79.17K)

You're reading that wrong.
You need 1000ms to equal 1 second.
212ms is still less than a second but is not fast enough to not be perceived. Ideally you want 80ms or less.

Oh, I'm aware. It goes in all fields.

No one cares schizo. Take your meds and stop spamming.

Also did the same test on PC with elden ring running at 30fps, capped in the nvidia control panel, to eliminate variables. The controller was the same one using DS4 windows with a 250hz polling rate. At 240fps, I counted 20 frames of input delay, or 83.333s of input delay.

Nah, you just suck.

Ideally 80 ms or less? Ideally I would never accept more than 1 frame of delay. (when talking in 60 fps)

is not playable

Basically identical. For games without performance improvements on PS5, I believe it's like 2ms better on PS4 due to slightly lower controller latency. DualSense and DS4 both have same input lag when wired with the 1000Hz overclock, but when connected BT, DS4 is lower than DualSense.

I'm quite literally the ONLY person on this fucking planet who has tested the input lag in hundreds of these games. The ONLY games you can find input lag tests for are fighting games and a small handful of esports titles. What's crazy is that even something as popular and competitive as like League or Dota2 has basically ZERO input lag tests done on it. I have a moral obligation to share this information. People always bitch about input lag and how even a few ms is noticeable, yet no one mentions just how fucking laggy so many of these console games are.

Holy cope, I have literally hundreds and hundreds of videos of footage with 20-50 samples per video of input lag tests. Imagine thinking this is fake but also absolutely refusing to do any testing or research of your own. Pathetic.

You can quite literally see the compression of the button, it's usually within one frame, although sometimes it can be ambiguous between two frames especially if the lighting isn't great (in which case I discard the sample or average between). The DualSense buttons are very sensitive so basically the second it's touched is when the input is registered.

??? I've done input lag tests of PS3, PS4, PS5, Switch, and PC.

Yes, it literally does

Input lag affects you whether you perceive it or not.

Based, more people should be like you (this is not me samefagging btw)

You'd be surprised. Even something like Melee is around 50ms of input lag on a CRT. You also have to understand input lag is just an on-paper measurement, and there is much more that goes into a game's responsiveness/feel

Did you know that input delays of less than 40ms are perceived as happening before actually starting that action? There was a study where they hooked up people to a lamp that turned on in under 40ms and all test subjects claimed the lamp turned on before they pressed the button.
50ms of input delay (3 frames at 60fps) feels instantaneous.

If you can't get used to any amount of input lag within twenty minutes, you're not a real gamer.

Well they must been plebs. When I first played Sekiro I felt that something was off. Then I used overlay to check that the parry in that game is actually on 1 frame delay and enemy attacks hit you 1 frame before they even visually connect with your player character.

report and hide thread, done stfu you faggots

That doesn't really prove anything. The parry button still has around 70ms of input delay in sekiro, so it's not surprising you'd notice this.

So then you're telling me the whole game runs in 50ms delay?