There are more people in FFXIV's PVP hub on my server than in all the capital cities of my WoW server combined

>There are more people in FFXIV's PVP hub on my server than in all the capital cities of my WoW server combined.
>My BG queues are like 30-50 minutes
>Crystalline Confict is instant and Frontlines is 7-10 max

Lads... is the dream over?

Attached: FQL36whWYAA-zyF.jpg (3840x2160, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzqT3I70T-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you lying?
WoW PVP is so much better it's not even questionable.

XIV PVP has always and will always be trash fire.

I'm not lying. Brand addiction is a serious problem bro. Critique of the brand is not an attack on you personally. Get yourself checked out i believe in you.

dead game.

>Brand addiction is a serious problem bro
indeed

You think WoW will revamp their PvP?

>making millions selling furniture
OH TWIN GODS BLESS THIS LAND

does character movement still feel sticky in FF?

None of what he said is a lie.

BG q's are only long on Horde, Alliance it's short as fuck

didn't they just have to resort to filling empty slots with the opposite faction? how can one have fine queues and not the other when they have to use that kind of system?

That was classic due to everyone playing Horde

>playing PvP
>in FF14
Found your problem.

mercenaries. it helped horde a bit but they still have longer queues.

WoW's PVP is fucking great, what's ruining it is boosters, at first it was just chinks but now westerners are getting in on it

which ones?

>WoW PVP is so much better it's not even questionable.
Yeah. One-shotting people in the overworld when they aren't paying attention is peak gaming

I found it to be really fun, the only reason I can't stand is all the special effects flying around. I still play it but I seriously hate it.

anything. I've made easily 6 million since 4pm yesterday. slowed down a bit now that everyones trying to do it and crashing evey market because I HAVE TO BE CHEAPEST.

When is the community gonna learn to stop taking on 4-5 enemy players all by themselves?
WAIT for the rest of the team to respawn and USE your LBs. If we're getting pushed and we need to recover, THAT is what you need to do.

It got a total revamp last week in a patch. Its great now. All classes play different to pve, everyone has overwatch tier overpowered bullshit and it plays more like splatoon 2 or something and less like a scuffed hotbar mmo.
>youtube.com/watch?v=YzqT3I70T-U

very nice

>made a ton of HQ mats
>no one buys them
>keep being undercut

Attached: 1613559829623.jpg (506x486, 14.15K)

What are you going to spend all that gil on?

Attached: q9roo1gy6ai81.png (986x1216, 513.94K)

You can turn them off in the settings.

>WoW
>pvp

It's dead.
The number of WoW servers were pvp is actually possible keeps getting lower thanks to all the retards tranfering off the moment they feel the balance chance against them. There are so many servers which are 99% horde - it's pretty much impossible for you to play alliance there at all.

Take the L, lalafell jew.

Just relax man. Everyone else on the internet has already realized ff14 is boring. You don't have to cope seethe with these threads to validate. Just enjoy yourself while you can :)

>still bringing up WoW

jesus not even Blizzard cares anymore

Attached: ffxiv_17042022_231202_529.png (1119x1052, 1.54M)

WoW was a garbage mmo and you only played it because of WC3, and it was your first.

>There are more people in FFXIV's PVP hub on my server than in all the capital cities of my WoW server combined.
Source?
>WoW PVP is so much better it's not even questionable.
PVP in both games is complete dogshit, but at least WoW pvp doesn't have the insufferably stupid netcode issues that FFXIV suffers from.

>he lacks critical information

number go up
grug feel good

Are FFXIV players still pretending their new PVP rework is good? I thought the honeymoon dopamine would've worn off by now.

Lmao you casual shitter

WoW was never good. Everything you liked about old WoW back in the days wasn't related to the game - What you liked was the community. Everyone hanging out - doing pvp - raiding together. Or just chatting in the towns. And those days will never come back in the age of twitter and discord so all you are stuck with is the garbage game.

FFXIV doesn't play much different - And its barely a MMO to begin with. Most people who like it play it as a single player experience where they take photos and jerk off to their own characters while praising the JRPG single player story. But atleast XIVfags never wanted more than that. They aren't like WoWfags suffering from decades of abuse and brainrot.

Absolutely nothing. I just like hoarding it.

Incredibly based monkee

nobody ever learns this in any game with a payload. you just have to deal with it.

Oh, they'll learn. Any time I see this happening, I throw the match. They'll learn.

>Play WAR
>On my team
>RPR
>WHM
>BRD
>SAM
>On enemy team
>SAM
>NIN
>BLM
>DRK
>MCH
>Match begins
>My team has slutglam miqo reject perma virgins
>Enemy team has competent looking male characters that don't take no shit.
>we rush the crystal
>I do my best to pull the right squishies to get bursted down
>My WHM has downs and refuses to heal me as I pop guard
>My BRD decides focusing the enemy DRK is the play despite everyone else focusing the SAM
>I die
>WHM dies
>The rest of the team dies
>Enemy pushes the crystal to the first checkpoint
>I go in again hoping it was just a miscommunication thing
>WHM starts doing damage, but only targets DRK with BRD
>I'm on the crystal keeping the enemy from advancing as much as possible
>Our other DPS rush the SAM running around the map
>I'm 1v4 suddenly
>I somehow manage to survive long enough to see my team make a loop back to the crystal and they still haven't killed the SAM
>Sam pops limit break on me
>I die
>The rest of my team follows
>WHM stays in base
>We try to contest the final crystal, but in vain.
>Drop down to bronze for the 6th time today.

I think I got cancer from that last match.

Attached: 1626635600428.png (492x653, 151.57K)

Good, I can requeue 5 seconds later and keep doing the same thing without even realizing I did something wrong :^)

>Everything you liked about old WoW back in the days wasn't related to the game
Then why do I still like playing Classic, both official and private servers?
>What you liked was the community.
This is nonsense. The larger WoW community is, and always has been, complete shit.
>FFXIV doesn't play much different
They have some core design crossover (hotbar rotations, holy trinity combat structure), but many things about the game feel (movement, ability design, encounter nuances, etc) have major differences.
>They aren't like WoWfags suffering from decades of abuse and brainrot.
YoshiP treats FFXIV players like they are genuinely mentally disabled.

Good, I'm only here for wolf marks

No1 care retard go kiss a tranny

>Still paying blizzard rent to get broke in bobbys maze
>In 2022
The modern WoWbuck is a fascinating warning of parasocial brand relationships. Or just shit taste.

He said PVP, not world PVP you fucking retard.

Based.
Never be ashamed of being a perma virgin.

Attached: 1555584580412.png (569x450, 266.2K)

Buzzwords aren't arguments.

>mages and warlocks play hide and seek dancing around pillars as the OP stunlock or invincible build of the patch smack each other in the middle
>And its been this for over 15 fucking years.
Open world pvp wasn't WoW's problem. It was always high tier trash for people who couldn't think fast enough for arena shooters or fighting games back in the day.

my zoomer attention span prevents me from reading this

>write a greentext novel no one is gonna read
>claim sex haver when told so

B2leddit edgekid

memeface.jpg

>get filtered by kiting in arena
>accuse other players of not being good enough

Nearly end of week 1. What's your:
>rank
>main job
>most broken job(s)
>most useless job(s)

>Diamond
>NIN
>WHM/WAR/RDM
>RPR

>he hasnt left bronze yet.

>filtered
You are defending WoW pvp because words on a screen hurt your feelings enough to make you do so. Nobody gives a fuck about how you think WoW pvp makes you a big deal it never has and never will. It is babymode player versus player content for smoothminds.

You can actually get super unlucky depending on what kind of specimen is on your team.
It's completely out of your hands at this level.

Attached: 1560167847340.jpg (794x794, 135.37K)

>people only there for the Garo event and Not Battle Pass FOMO grind
>third-party pvp tools/addons now available
>white mage glitched in pvp, able to cancel casting Cure II to restore both its charges

Give it another two weeks tops, then CC will be as dead as Rival Wings.

I haven't played WoW in a few years, but i got multi-glad on a DK, which is a slow as shit class

Getting kited by pillar humping druids is hilarious

i got em off for enemies, you still get to see stuff like enemy dragoon limitbreak... that said the pvp mode really needs a visual update for clarity which i think will happen if its really popular.

and how many games played do you have?

Attached: j2xcr79swua71.jpg (1080x1350, 192.88K)

I wonder whatever happens to that live action XIV series we were supposed to be getting. Hopefully that shit got cancelled.

347 since the start.
At least 320 of those are ranked.
I've consistently been top damage on my team.
I always check the board at the end and see my fucking BRD and WHM are at the bottom.
When I see a RPR on my team It's pretty much just over before it began.

Nah, you only need 10 people vs 24 and the combat is actually fun. Ranked might get fucked, but that'll only be at the higher ranks and it won't matter cause everyone at those ranks will expect it and use them.

>he actually throws away his limited time on this earth
>he does it for shit gear he will throw away after 2 days
yoship you've gone too far

Wait until I tell you about stun break and crown control trinkets that are standard with every PvP match.

>gear
what the fuck do you think pvp in xiv is?

The stun break trink that has existed since classic
How many people on Yea Forums who hate WoW pvp are just PVE shitters that joined a PVP server because that was where the cool kids were?

>PvP gear
>in FFXIV
tourist detected

It really isn't. I had the same mentality my first several games and then realized I wasn't using my class to its full potential. After that it was an easy climb to gold.

>Gear
Back to your maze blizzrat.

do you honestly think modern WoW pvp is good? it was definitely good years ago, from wrath to MoP, but since then it's only been going downhill.

Bro if you're hardstuck Bronze at 300 games you have some introspection to do

Haha, joke's on you I can't tell what causes our side to lose so even if you're playing badly on purpose I won't be able to recognise that.

And there are more people in a new area every patch in WoW than there are people in tranny fantasies pvp hub. What's your point? New feature is popular? Don't say it is so.

Anyone paying rent to neoblizz in 2022 can not give you an unbiased answer bro, they are down with the ship tier mazed at this point.

another thing about Yea Forums is they think wrath was good because they were 12 and played a ret pally

literally me
I just stand on the crystal, press buttons randomly, and then we either win or lose. Queue the next match.

ESL pls go and stay go.

>Anyone paying rent to neoblizz in 2022
I'd rather be voluntarily paying rent to blizzard than letting them live in my head rent free lmao.

wrath was good, obviously, but it has nothing to do with the other thing you said.

I could just straight up copy paste your exact post with a quote arrow before it to point out how you just made yourself sound like a fucking mongoloid.

for the fomo cats in it for the costume:
someone did the math and like 130 matches lost will guarantee you the coffer
less if you win matches
if one does 5 matches a day thats like a month to get it
plenty of time
ofc you can supplmement with frontline and doing more than 5, thats on you

I fucking hate Hrothgar so much

>pretending most people aren't doing pvp for the GARO shit
there's always gotta be disingenuous fucks like you 3