I JUST WATCHED OVER AN HOUR IF CUTSCENES STRAIGHT WHAT THE FUCK

I JUST WATCHED OVER AN HOUR IF CUTSCENES STRAIGHT WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: EkgjItET54x6xKDHs8wh3mm2tdZe2OeK.jpg (1024x1024, 305.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-RW3eMqkSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bro the final fight is kino just suffer through it kyodai bro

kino

>Kiryu never kills
>Man dies directly from injuries received during a fight with Kiryu

Man i'm kinda sad how you fight him 3 times in the game. He's possibly (in the mainline games 0-7) the best villain but his second fight kinda "ruin" him. The fights are still cool and all but with the fact that the game pulls another jingu in the end it loses most of his appearence

Is the remastered collection worth it?

The fucking Koreans shot Ryuji

He's not very good 0fag. but surprisingly, the other part you said is true.

and Kiryu punched him repeatedly after

now watch them gay

Suminmasen what do you mean?

give me more cut scene

If you're on PC you can just restore most (Not all) things they changed like some outfits and OG Tanimura. Michiru can't be restored as far as I know and the hostesses are a WIP thing. You can also fix a couple issues with 60 FPS like sway distance.

60 FPS breaks some things, moreso on PC, but unless you speak Japanese there's no reason not to buy it for 3 specifically as it's the best version in the west. 4 and 5 got retranslated and 5's is questionable from what people have shown. There are no quality of life changes in any of the games, it's all the same as the original releases so 5's PA is still worthless unless you want a save that can't go anywhere and locker keys as Haruka still locks you out of 100% in the main game.

bro why are you playing the shitty remake

Nobody in Yakuza has died from a beating from Kiryu
Nishiki killed himself, Ryuji got shot by Koreans, Mine threw himself off the roof, Munkata got arrested and necked himself, Kurosawa died of cancer and Iwami just got the shit kicked out of him

>There are no quality of life changes in any of the games
That fucking sucks bdick

If you were already dying from the gunshot wounds, the punches didn't kill you. It was those damn Koreans who shot you prior to the fight.

> why would you play a game with better graphix and better combat ?
Oh geez

0fags are genuinely retarded, kys.

>beyond shitty twists at the end of the game
>far too easy even on legendary difficulty
>uninspiring upgrading system with specific heat actions to unlock
>main villain is an overrated, stupid brute that gets his ass kicked in 2nd chapter
>Kiryu is just a lackey to a police officer through most of the chapters
the worst mainline Yakuza game

>want to emulate 1 and 2 on PCSX2
>noticeable input lag both stable and nightly
>emulator settings I find are outdated for the nightly version or newer than the stable version

Attached: 1615054437860.jpg (646x431, 20.73K)

>muh graphics
Consider suicide

Not that user but why are you so desperately trying to pretend you have better taste or whatever because you've played a janky as fuck ps2 game with loading screens out the ass before someone else played an up to date version of it?

But im not? I just about him as a villain. Are you ok? More of a 3fag btw

4 and 5 got retranslated and 5's is questionable from what people have shown.
Wut, why? I can understand Yakuza 1 and Yakuza 2 at the time but I don't remember the games needed another translation which apparently is not even that good?
I only played the OG games on ps3 some years ago so I don't remember well.

>janky
Retard not even worth attempting further communication with.

About 2 hours in I realised this series is designed for feminine japanese shut-in virgins and promptly uninstalled the games from gamepass.

4's and Dead Souls' translations were that sort of interim period between 3 and 5 where it's not bad but still retained names like Fuma and Kage if I remember right. 5's was the team that did 0 onward so I have no idea why they retranslated it because it was fine, they just needed to translate the pachinko machine, shogi, and mahjong bits they didn't and translate the coliseum enemy names, that's it. Originally they had a bunch of dumb memes in the new translation but they got patched out after a bunch of people complained.

Attached: This is dumb.jpg (1212x1366, 216.39K)

You guys live on very high level of copium and delusion, kinda sad, so here's a last (You)

I love Yakuza but it's clear proof that Yea Forums will accept movie games only if they're Japanese

>muh nothing is better just cause
Yeah i play Yakuza to look at the city, that's mostly what I like, any problem nigger ?

if you can suffer with translation guides you can try playing 1 & 2 HD Edition's on CEMU or RPCS3, theyre native 1080p too atleast although the Wii U version looks a little off compared to the PS3 version

So you realised you are part of this group and out of embarrassment you deleted the game to make you feel better? There can't be another explanation.

I thought 1&2 HD were 720p? RPCS3 defaults to that for it and on an actual PS3 it looks like it upscales to 1080p because it's still sort of fuzzy compared to something like Ishin. Looking at the back of the box it says "480p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p" but I just checked my Kenzan box and that says "480p, 720p" and Kenzan is absolutely not 720p native because it has that same fuzz 3, 4, and Dead Souls do when playing it at 720p or 1080p.

I'm honestly headed towards that. I'm surprised that no one's made an English patch yet, but oh well.
Moose, do you by chance know which PCSX2 settings to configure for Yakuza 1 and 2?

weird, i'd try hooking up my Wii U and try it for myself to see if i notice that much of a difference but i cant seem to find a copy of HD Edition at all for the Wii U
sadly the guys doing the patches for the PS3 untranslated games are focusing on Kenzan and Ishin atm, theyve said due to Kiwami 1 & 2 theyre leaving HD edition's to last from what i heard

Attached: 1641125211664.jpg (434x427, 27.03K)

Only old ones sadly, all the ones I have have been made null because of all the new updates. I'll give you them but they probably won't work so fair warning. I tried using the "Correct lighting" one and the options simply weren't there. This one was to hit 4K I think?

Attached: 1458325787299.jpg (2560x1440, 1.65M)

I think this was another 4K one. Keep in mind both of these would cause issues with lighting on PCSX2.

Attached: 1515766646285.png (789x617, 161.57K)

Lads, I'm playing through the entire series with a buddy, but we're getting filtered hard by the transition to 3 coming off Kiwami 2.
I've heard people say that 3 is the weakest entry in the series, is it worth skipping it and just watching a recap?

This was to get it to work at 1080p without the light or quadrant issue I think?

Attached: 1442691976986.png (1920x1200, 1.73M)

No, since you even suggested that, stop there. 3 is one of the best ones.

>Originally they had a bunch of dumb memes in the new translation but they got patched out after a bunch of people complained.
What memes?
Also I'm undecided to whatever start Kiwami 2 or 6 first and if it's worth to replay Yakuza 3 at least for the cut content.

Well the Collection flopped pretty fucking hard, even in Japan, it's probably not a lot of people brought it, even less dump the files into the internet.

at least the yakuza cutscenes and stories are kino, never felt bored watching them

This is the oldest one I have, again, I think this is for slightly above 1080p?

You just need to get used to everything because 4 is still going to play somewhat like that. 5 will feel more like 0 minus styles because 0 is built on 5's framework. 3 sets up the orphanage and the orphans themselves as Kiryu's motivation for fighting and a main character you'll see in a future game.
If the blocking is causing you issues you can grab street items and charge them away from an enemy then turn around (Really good with 2H weapons), use grabs to get hits in, or if you really hate it get to chapter 5 or 6 and beeline to getting to Komaki and grabbing the Tiger Drop.

Attached: 1442691915556.png (1006x611, 104.25K)

Nah man it worth it, out of the ps3 games it's the one that has aged badly but by that you"ll have actual challeging boss fight, the supporting characters (while not many) are great.

>Well the Collection flopped pretty fucking hard, even in Japan, it's probably not a lot of people brought it, even less dump the files into the internet.
i believe NoPayStation has the dumped PSN download but i need to delid and repaste my PS3 before i can use it, my Wii U is fine though

no, do not skip any games in the series you will regret it

t. someone who has 100% in every single yakuza game

Here's the fixed lighting one but again, the options are just not there in the nightlies anymore. This is the last one I have I think.

>What memes?
youtube.com/watch?v=K-RW3eMqkSM
That's one of them, just an example. Again, they were patched out so no need to worry.
>and if it's worth to replay Yakuza 3 at least for the cut content.
The substories they cut were actually pretty good so if you want to experience those I'd say it's at least worth it since they cut a decent chunk of them out.

Attached: 1566314288090.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

>I've heard people say that 3 is the weakest entry in the series, is it worth skipping it and just watching a recap?
3 is the weakest because it's the slowest to start to be interesting but when it happens it's goes so fucking stupid that I love it. Also Tiger drop still break the gameS so you could rush the game and get it, since 3, you don't have missable sidestories/content you can rush with the story to unlock Komani with no fear.

>throws mopeds directly on top of downed yakuza and then stomps on them as hard as he can

Okay, found one last one. This'll still cause lighting issues though.

Attached: 1604873274353.png (1600x1600, 1.49M)

gave up on yakuza 0 after 13 hours or so
i just wanted to play a beat em up, not watch a TV show

Attached: 4716732.jpg (1230x915, 173.93K)

Wrong series for you then.
Streets of Rage 4 is down the line and pretty fucking good.

zoomer attention span, no appreciation for good story or art, go play fortnite

Take your ADHD medication

how is 13 hours short attention span?
maybe if you quit after 30 minutes

>he picked up yakuza for the actual gameplay instead of the minigames, story, and substories
lmfao @ you

>good story

>100% in every single yakuza game
man, i love the series but damn thats some autistic dedication there.

imagine thinking the makoto/majima story isn't kino, go play the last of us tranny nigger

it was enjoyable :)

Kill yourself 0fag. Majima's part is INSUFFERABLE and drags the game down immensely.

I appreciate this a lot, thank you. Do you happen to know which version the fixed lighting one () is on?

>using "kino" unironically

>0fag
i'm the guy with 100% in every yakuza game
sounds like you got filtered, bitch boy

The guy first made that one back in August of 2019 so if you can figure out where to find a build form back then you should be golden.

>jumpthrows a man headfirst into concrete
>annihilates a fucking motorbike on their head afterwards

Gameplay is non canon

0 has a legitimate great story

im playing 4 on the ps4 right now and theres a lot of annoying contemporary internet speak in general coming out the mouths of 40yr olds in 2010

Goda is based, newbie. He's always been considered the series' best antagonist. Always.

Nice spoilers you fucking bastard shit smeller

i know but Its fun

final fight is literally just QTE's in the kiwami version, I hate the dragon engine so much.

>0fag is too retarded to understand that doesn't mean he isn't a 0fag
brilliant!

You don’t know what a qte is.

that's why you play them in original

Must be the pinnacle of narrative writing to an ESL such as yourself

No he wasn't 0baby, he gets completely outclassed by even side villains in the next game kek

retard

Moose you are unironically the only good tripfag

Attached: 1647806882669.jpg (940x703, 64.64K)