"AH, MY VICTORY CHARIOT AWAITS"

>"AH, MY VICTORY CHARIOT AWAITS"
>*slams his face into the roof of the truck, then quickly scrambles into the trckbed*
>"SONIC... the fox tells me that this "Ice Cream" may potentially contain 'SPRINKLE'"

oh my fucking god bros I fucking love him

Attached: cuckles the kekchidna.png (273x364, 104.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbr1nMiK8qU
youtube.com/watch?v=S62nBA9a46s
youtube.com/watch?v=CpQx4X8YDRo
twitter.com/IGN/status/1512598280944816128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people hate his stages in Sonic Adventure 2 they're my favorite part of the game

Mainly because you can only search for the pieces one at a time, while they made the levels even larger meaning it's even more annoying to hunt them down without using the hint computers.

I think it's because of the nerfed radar. Other than that it's blatant SM64 shit that people seem to hate solely because it's not Nintendo

>People actually claim this isn't his most stupid rendition
As the movie progresses his retardation starts creeping up, making him even dumber than what people think his Boom iteration is.

@595929528
Not gonna reply to it directly but no, movie Knuckles stupidity revolves entirely around his misunderstanding of Earth/human customs.

>*Rubs belly* "Oh yum, dessert! Does it have grapes in it?"

I love the knuckles stages

Attached: 1638220342662.gif (500x628, 3.18M)

They were the retarded dumb kids

>making him call it "Base of Balls" instead of "Based Balls" or "Balls of Bases"
They weren't even trying.

His characterization was really on point
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbr1nMiK8qU

Mad Space and Death Chamber are arguably the only truly bad stages in SA2. People only dunk on it because popular youtube guys instructed them to do so. In a weird twist it's the zoomers that are the ones to revisit the games and be like "what the fuck, this really isn't all that bad"

I get the nerfed radar being annoying for some but honestly I never had an issue with it and I don't think it's that hard to adjust to. I honestly wish it was in SA1 as well, but that's mainly because it would extend his pretty short levels
>Mad Space
Agreed
>Death Chamber
I don't think it's that bad. I'd say Egg Quarters is worse honestly. There are some good ones but I'd say Rouge's stages are just generally worse than Knuckles'.

What makes them so bad? You don't even need hints unless you're playing on Dreamcast

Attached: Dolphin Emulator Screenshot 2022.04.16 - 23.50.44.64.png (1360x768, 926.25K)

I love the knuckle staged in both adventure games. He's fun to control on those levels and the sa1 adventure fields. I wish they made a game just about treasure hunting albeit fixing the main problems from the adventure titles being radar and levels making finding shards more of a chore than a challenge.

cool gif

>2022
>STILL nobody has solved the Wild Canyon puzzle

Attached: Static.jpg (1280x1559, 256.27K)

finally someone with good taste

Huh what puzzle

What puzzle?

Attached: 1646753495173.png (1200x1080, 1.21M)

In SA2 the Emerald pieces un Cuckles stages are set to appear in randomized locations. Despite this, there are several visual cues and instructive arrows in the stage geometry that point to a random location in the underground segment where no Emerald shard ever appears

>Dolphin
why emulate instead of playing the PC port?

Somebody in another thread told me to A rank Mad Space and I'm only at Sky Rail in the Steam release.
It was either Dreamcast or Gamecube.

I can tell you're not a sonicfaggot so I'll explain that the PC port of Sonic Adventure features severely downgraded visuals. Nobody talks about it but there's a whole website dedicated to documenting the various downgrades. SADX is arguably one of the most deceptively terrible ports ever made

1: It's Sonic Adventure 2, not 1
2: The Gamecube version of SADX is almost as bad as the PC version, if I'm playing SA1 it's going to be the Dreamcast version

I know that.
The screenshot he posted is from SA2 not SADX.

Sorry bros. I'm pretty tipsy. Please forgive me

Because they were a downgrade from Adventure 1. Being forced to do one at a time was annoying as fuck, and the radar itself felt shittier at detecting locations

no worries

Attached: sip.gif (300x426, 1.93M)

They nailed his character. Was so fun to watch. Just alter his dialogue a bit (less stilted and Starfire-y) and he'd be the ideal Knuckles.

>tripfag
So what did my mom's cock taste like?

Attached: Nupe.png (800x778, 327.6K)

Like your ass, weirdly enough. Something you wanna share?

But there's a mod that fixes that.

I'm not a Sonicfag but I remember a game on Dreamcast where you get to play as one of Robotnik's robots and I remember the ending being really sad, even as a kid

Doesn't fix the gameplay issues caused by the increased framerate, i.e. clipping through terrain

Adventure, E-102 Gamma story

I'm just busting your balls bro. No hate.

Gamma...had a hard life.

Attached: 1647298754924.png (705x500, 492.96K)

I haven't seen the movie but if OP is quoting from it I don't see how movie knuckles is similar to game knuckles at all. When was knuckles ever that retarded?

In Forces

I think it does now, actually. They found a way to fix that issue.

it's like they took Boom Knux then made him actually semi competent while keeping the dumb as rocks charm

Movie Knuckles is not at all retarded. He's just unfamiliar with Human customs

You mean the game everyone hates?

Yeah he's the leader of the resistance and pretty fucking stupid
>"guys don't freak out, Infinite's power is just to cause illusions"
>the entire city flips upside down so people are falling into the sky, Infinite spawns giant monstrous versions of himself

As a Sonicfag I can tell you we laregly don't hate the game, we merely question why the fuck it had to exist in the first place. It's such a by-the-numbers "whatever" game that never needed to exist

>Knuckles is straight up responsible for the death of 80% of the planet's weird-ass anthro people because he's such a shit strategist

Attached: havcom.jpg (400x396, 24.93K)

Damn interesting, know of any documentation of this

Sonic Forces writers:

Eitaro Toyoda
Makoto Goya

Who are these people?

Attached: 20220412_130209.jpg (1584x1251, 245.72K)

>the plan was just a frontal attack
>he ends up saying "the rookie is our only hope"
It's funnier than I remembered
youtube.com/watch?v=S62nBA9a46s

No fucking clue. But the fact that Sega FINALLY told these guys to fuck off in favor of the faggot who used to write the Archie comics(not Penders!) has me hopeful

I wouldn't know, my mouth was full of her box.

He's adorable.

Attached: 391b81600c5c3764e0e140e4ce4e6d56.jpg (564x896, 177.04K)

Nasty!!

Based Knuckles, indirectly genociding the degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpQx4X8YDRo
>even in the fight where he gets some good hits in, Sonic still loses to Chadckles

Attached: knux lockon.png (1958x1958, 1.46M)

user said it in another thread and I agree--It's cool that they make it clear Sonic could never, ever beat Knuckles in a fight. Instead he just somehow manages to talk him down

Sonic literally beats him right after this.

where? their last "fight" was them throwing sandballs at eachother

How could movie sonic ever win against this version of Knuckles? His attacks or spindashes dont do anything him.
I thought he could just avoid his attacks but this Knuckles has a good amount of superspeed himself.

They literally make it a point that he can't

Sonic gets some hits in but the fight is cut off by Robotnik stealing the emerald

Boom
The mania shorts
Lost World
Forces
Riders
Knuckles has been demoted from “Sonic’s rival” to “local retard” ever since Shadow got popular.

So it’s barely a fight then.
What’s the point if you can’t even damage your opponent.

You might be actually autistic IRL

The sprinkle line made me want to shoot myself right there in the theater but the rest of his dialogue was pretty good.
Isn't there gonna be a knuckles spinoff series coming to paramount+? What do you think it's gonna be about? Who's gonna be in it?

Attached: maxresdefault(5).jpg (1280x720, 89.52K)

>The sprinkle line made me want to shoot myself right there in the theater

Attached: nIGHTMAREX2.png (512x512, 360.9K)

>What do you think it's gonna be about?
twitter.com/IGN/status/1512598280944816128

Attached: FP2uX3lVsAg7nII.jpg (2048x2048, 914.45K)

>Sonic watching hologram of the owl lady
>Sonic gradually becomes visibly upset and sentimental
>Retard cop asks Tails "Ohhhhh, so that's YOUR dad?"

That was the hardest I've laughed at any movie in like 5 years

Attached: 1627125080861.gif (384x239, 362.79K)

I think I speak for everyone when I say if the next movie does not feature Live and Learn it would be shit and a major missed opportunity right

“But we wanted to pile on another problem for Sonic and to throw Knuckles into the mix, and have him be very formidable as an opponent. Sonic loses most of the fights against Knuckles in the movie — [Sonic] doesn’t win any of them, right? And that’s because Knuckles has spent his whole life training for this mission and this purpose.”

based Jeff

well the director is really really fucking gay for Adventure era so I wouldn't be surprised

Give him a break. You saw him as a kid. His people were still using bows and spears to hunt, and living in huts in the forest on a alien planet.

It's a marvel he wasn't shitting himself at the sight of lightbulbs and flying vehicles. By the time the next movie rolls around, he'll mostly have toned down on the "Foreigner in a new land" jokes.