People over 30 shouldn't be on this board. Take care of your wife and children instead

People over 30 shouldn't be on this board. Take care of your wife and children instead.

Attached: 1645760169701.jpg (546x662, 41.88K)

this is a trap so you can make fun of me for not having kids

you should wipe your poopy bussy

>29 in a few months
>basically 30
>had tons of sex with a girl I loved but she broke up with me over being a loser
>that was 5 years ago and I still think about her
>no pussy since then
>no college degree
>no job

It’s over soon brothers. The void is seeping in. I’m just glad my ex came to her senses and didn’t get absorbed into it with me

>wife
I want a husband

what if you're a cat over 30

Attached: old.jpg (640x426, 108.27K)

alls i got is mystery chicks overhere overthere
never gonna meet em, but..... they exist!
hey, bitches
miss ya

>i'm on my way to my third divorce

Attached: wwwwww.jpg (1280x1280, 152.05K)

>Being on this board
>Having a healthy relationship with your wife, or your children.
>Having children at all.

This isn't really a good argument, but I think that if you come to terms that you're not going to have children or that taking a chance with the modern woman isn't worth it you'll be better off.
One the off chance you already have children and you actively use this site, I think you could use your free time more effectively.

Relationship advice is dogshit.
Relationship experience is very valuable.
Unfortunately few guys out of all of us will actually manage to find a worthwhile relationship with women in our lifetime.
That's the truth.
Men are fucked in today's day and age.
We kill ourselves at higher rates.
We are seen as expendable and worthless by women most of the time.
The courts take a female's side very often, too.
Online dating is probably one of the worst ways to meet people, though.
I actually wonder what an average guy can do to have a chance in the dating scene.
The average woman has an inflated ego and thinks she's worth more than she really is, and the worst part of a woman's delusion is that she'll remain just as valuable as she was when she was young.
Women are pretty fucking worthless right now.
A man has many other things to do that are worth his time over chasing a hole.

Attached: 1556927373366.png (258x281, 90.25K)

Haha

One day you'll grow up and realize you wasted your youth shitposting like a stupid nigger.

I'll do whatever I want and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Attached: 1622144729594.jpg (768x1024, 52.17K)

wife...children...heh heh.

Bro how.

gaslightning thread, the board is already complete garbage, what else do you want?

>marriage
It's not worth risking a possible divorce especially when 51% of all marriages in this country end in a divorce. Putting a child through a divorce and subsequent custody battle is one of the most cruel things you could do to a child.

I turn 30 in a few months. I've been using this website since I was a young teenager. It's not longer about cool pictures and stories. It's about (you)'s and political bait. As I type this, the banner at the top above the words "Yea Forums - Video Games" is a really good show from FLCL. It reminds me of a time before there was a "meta" of Yea Forums. People hadn't figured out yet that making people respond with ethos instead of logos breeds longer threads. It's all hell here. I've been using Reddit more and more and it's just as much of a hell hole. The internet REALLY needs a new forum style website that physically can't be used with cell phones or something. Just anything to gatekeep people who casually use it. I'll sit in godamn Sodom if the forum leaders are more concerned with quality over money. Moot, come back.

Attached: Eric and Alex.jpg (1920x1080, 926.76K)

One word: prenup
If you can't get your women in line even before marriage you're not gonna make it. Unironically subtle training with carrot and stick approach works wonders. This goes without saying but definitely no physical punishment. Play mind games.

once you're here it's for life

Attached: 1508211136432.jpg (635x717, 117.79K)

>having wife and children in this day and age
Lol. Lmao even.

My wife is in the next room snoring. We don't have kids, just 2 cats (lmao).

Fuck off

Attached: 968045645640.jpg (880x416, 159.01K)

I'd rather gargle that cat's piss than ever get married and have children.

prove you're not over 30 yourself

Prenups aren't always upheld in court user. It depends entirely on the judge who presides over your case.

>prenup
I’ve heard that’s not a silver bullet and you can still get fucked over in the divorce

>Take care of your wife and children instead.
I am a 36 year old shut in NEET. Never even had a girlfriend so i don't have any kids to worry about.

Attached: 5c4nz7cveks61.png (1912x1080, 1.22M)

>wife
shit man. my gf just walked out 10 minutes ago because i said i didn't wanna sleep at her place because i want to play videogames all night.
it's my first saturday off in weeks and i just wanted to be alone, but it's usually a fight

Attached: OLD.jpg (700x700, 35.12K)

They shall fend for themselves or they shall perish! Let strength make them or break them, I got anime titties to jerk it to!

My wife is in the next room eating dinner she just cooked me. But my wife is fucking awesome. She has her problems, but she watches anime, loves games, and supports me. People are too concerned with a relationship. 99% of them don't realize how much suffering goes into the first few years of a really good relationship. You'll want to tear someone's eyes out of their head before you can learn to truly love them.

Can't you use IRCs or to an obscure image board?

39 year old here

my wife sucked my penis earlier until weewee milk came out and then she played elden ring for a while and went to bed. the dog is asleep, i am enjoying my night watching boxing. GFY OP.

It was always about (You)s. Back before you got a (You) and red thing on the tab from a response, people still would troll and flame hoping to elicit responses and derail threads. Yea Forums was basically unusable for a while back before /vg/ got made.

15 years in this hellpit so far. Time flies brother.

Big sad

Attached: 1618714602510.gif (1152x648, 2.41M)

How do you guys feel about being in a relationship with someone who is smarter/more successful?
I have low self-esteem so I feel intimidated and paranoid whenever I meet a girl who fits the above description.

Yeah, I'm ultimately pretty happy. Just not a fan of the snoring. Or going to church lol

I am taking care of my daughter wife.

Trolling is a art. Trolling in 2010 was subtle. Now it's lost it's edge. Just call someone a tranny and tell them to "cope" or whatever and you've got a buttmad assblasted idiot on the other end. Where did the fucking art of it go? God, ESPECIALLY original content. There isn't SHIT for original content on Yea Forums anymore. It's just "did u heer aboot tha nazis and how cool they actually were?" Maybe I've just been here so long that everything looks like a platitude to me. Everything here is extremely recycled.

Yeah but when she dies in 50 years you'll really be pissed you got so mad about the fucking snoring.

I'm not married. 5 men in my extended family are alimony slaves, it's horrifying.

I don't get mad anymore. Now I just put in ear plugs

Honestly it's just easier, and it gets you more blowjobs at the end of the day.

Wtf Boco-kun. I didn't realize we had that much of a large age gap. When were you planning to tell me...I feel lied too.

Attached: 1647736694821.jpg (541x709, 101.13K)

What, are you asking if I'm over 30? I'm 36.

>99% of them don't realize how much suffering goes into the first few years of a really good relationship. You'll want to tear someone's eyes out of their head before you can learn to truly love them.

that's bizarre as fuck and doesn't represent good relationships at all. it sounds like you're mutually dependent and settled on each other.

:(

Nobody is buttmad here anymore. People come here every day for the same threads, posting same bait, expressing same reactions, it's just a part of daily routine at this point, a bot could be more creative than average Yea Forums poster.

are you me

Are you my uncle?

>over ten minutes
>no response to
Can't prove it huh? Thought so.

ive been lonely and aimless for almost 10 years now :)

what, no way. next you're gonna tell me love isnt real or something.

You're just inexperienced. I know it sounds wack, but ask yourself : how many times have you been angry at some of the people you hold most dear? Your parents or best friends? Being able to emotionally have something come to a head, and then NOT give up on the relationship is what builds strong relationships. The truth to human relationships has always been built on conflict.

It's even wider than I thought....I'm gonna need time to come to terms with this.... it's like I don't even know you anymore...

Attached: 1647759695761.jpg (917x708, 146.44K)

It was a lot of shitposting back then too. Same console wars and nazi posting and whatever, take off the rose-tinted glasses.

>You're just inexperienced.

I'm 40 and married for 12 years. I've fucked 30 girls and was in long relationships with 6. You sound like you've been in 1 relationship. true or false

I've moved on from her but she really was a solid 9.5/10 and all the pussy since hasn't compared. I have a hard time too making new connections cause my interest are so niche

Uhhh...there there, user.

Attached: man-giving-comfort-to-upset-friend-patting-shoulder-support-friendship-flat-vector-illustration-empathy-help-compassion-concept-for-banner-website-design-or-landing-web-page-700-240751196.jpg (700x599, 28.52K)

>mutually dependent and settled on each other
The sooner you realize this isn't something to fight against and is something to be embraced, the sooner you'll be happy. You know all that shit about "accepting the flaws" of people who you're in love with? That's because everyone has flaws and after 5 years of living in the same house, you're going to fucking hate literally any other human being. It's learning to be happy with that situation that makes you an adult and not an angsty teenager. It took me a long time, but I can finally say I'm happy with how my life is, and I'm dependent as shit on my wife. If she died, I would be emotionally devastated. That's how relationships are supposed to be. If you think otherwise then you're just scared of being hurt.

>dude you need to have children for our infinite GDP growth meme
um no?

Attached: 1645037036803.jpg (442x442, 10.89K)

I'm already happy "the first years of our relationship were hell" means your relationship is bad and you settled in a pathetic, not nurturing way

30, married for 11 years. I've had sex with 7 people in my life. That was more than enough for me. I could have had more, but honestly I've fucked every color and size of woman. I found what I liked and stuck with it instead of trying out more brands.

if you're over 18 you shouldn't be playing video games.

Attached: 1650153730976.webm (1280x720, 466.85K)

I start crying every time someone is mean to me, I should and will never raise kids.

I don't know, man. Did you just have a FANTASTIC time with your wife or something? Literally everyone I've ever spoken to about this agrees that the first few years of any marriage/relationship is going to be the miserable "getting used to each other's quirks" stage. It's the exact same thing with any room-mate. Sure, there are exceptions, and I'm happy for you if you found one of those. But if you're thinking that most marriages aren't extremely marred with emotional conflict for the first few years then I don't know where you're getting your information.

People under 25 shouldn't be on this site

fake and gay

Pls respond

I'm 33, my buddies are all about the same age. The few that have kids are miserable and the rest of us still hang out and play vidya go drinking, go on trips etc.

Japan is next on the list but shit won't reopen. Hoping for EOY. We can freely fuck whores over there and no one can say shit about it.

Attached: 1648815749435.jpg (1999x3000, 624.54K)

>Literally everyone I've ever spoken to about this agrees that the first few years of any marriage/relationship is going to be the miserable "getting used to each other's quirks" stage

wow that's weird nobody i know says that
you seem to be an avowed loser also, wonder if those things are connected

we're as resilient as cockroaches when it comes to taking the bullshit of our lives. have faith, user.

>wall of incel drivel
have sex its not womens fault you cant get laid

I see it as a net positive. I don't have self-esteem issues though. I imagine it in my head as "well they're pretty great, so I must be great as an extension." It gives me pride and makes me want to work harder at being up to their standards. As long as they want to pull you up with them, it's pretty cool.

Thanks for the response

feel the same but pretty much everyone is ahead of me

How do you manage to fall for marriage not once, not twice, but three times?

But if we left then it's just be 100% zoomers making threads about trannies and being edgy. There'd be no decent content on the board at all. You do not know of what you ask with this request.

>38
>Happily married with no children
>Have money saved, feel secure for the first time in my life
Still come here because it reminds me of the old internet and you faggots are occasionally funny

Attached: 1649748181799.jpg (640x360, 30.86K)

>avowed loser
Nah senpai, I make a shit load of money, own a home, two cars, have a child on the way and have a marriage that has become fantastic after a rough start. I don't know where you got the idea that I was an "avowed loser," but you couldn't be more far off. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm up for a 40 under 40 or something in the next few years. I'll stop responding to you now though, cause I'm pretty sure you're just doing whatever will bait me into replying and I don't want to have to deal with that right now.

oh no no no

Wtf are you talking about? That user and OP are talking about wives and kids.

Do you really think someone on Yea Forums would maliciously try to instill doubt in a complete strangers relationship? Perish the thought.

Normalfags shouldn't be here and the fact that project like that tells me you are one.

>blah blah muh muh responsibilities
just make my wife's boyfriend take care of those shit while i play video games

>Still come here because it reminds me of the old internet and you faggots are occasionally funny
If you find a "Yea Forums refugee" site for people who used this place back in 2009, let me know.

I was mocking him for being an incel, I dont care about any other facet of this thread

Attached: 10620582_797093787007407_6811825928474293851_n.jpg (960x720, 64.99K)

I wouldn't even matter, nobody can follow rules 1&2 any more and shitters would eventually find out and flock over

You will still be here at 40.
t.40yo (my wife and kid are asleep)

No. This is my board.

Attached: 1558510259454.jpg (480x480, 18.92K)