BLAAAAAAAAAIIIIIDD WATCH OUT THE TWO FINGERS ARE INSIDE YOUR HEAD BLAAAAAAAAAAIIIDDD

BLAAAAAAAAAIIIIIDD WATCH OUT THE TWO FINGERS ARE INSIDE YOUR HEAD BLAAAAAAAAAAIIIDDD

Attached: 5y8nni.jpg (565x406, 36K)

the outcome was unavoidable
he is loyal to ranni, and ranni betrayed the greater will, so his fail-safe mechanism quicked in

I'm already a demon Walter.

Attached: hank.jpg (1600x896, 425.07K)

he was still good until he realised she was gone

he wasn't, and he knew that he wasn't, which is why he parked his ass outside her rise, where the GW's assasins would try to find her

>being a Rannifag
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 55-0-1468547987.png (1360x653, 1.28M)

>his fail-safe mechanism quicked in
Why do retards continue to think this?

because it's literally what iji says

Because that's literally what the game tells you retard. Now this is the part where you deny all the evidence pointing it to say something retarded like
>she le... BETRAYED HIM! and that's why he went insane!

Wrong. It's the exact opposite.
>Even when I turned my back upon the Two Fingers. Blaidd remained my loyal ally. Heh. Though he was created a vassal for an Empyrean, He was a colossal failure, on the part of the Two Fingers.

It's not, Iji tells you that Blaidd is going to go insane trying to kill Ranni because that's what he was created for. He ends up being wrong because even in madness Blaidd was still loyal to her, but it's a fact that his programming kicked in and made him go insane for resisting it, which is why you find him convincing himself that he's loyal to Ranni.

Bro, did you even read Ranni's dialog I provided?

What about it? That happens long before Blaidd goes insane and you're forced to kill him.
Blaidd was a failure because he said fuck the Two Fingers and stayed to work for her, it doesn't mean he wouldn't go insane later, which he did.

>Blaidd was a failure because he said fuck the Two Fingers
Which means that he didn't have a kill switch or was brainwashed, hence why I called the retard a retard for believing otherwise.

god damn you a retarded
sometimes I forget what the average "gamer" is

Then why does Iji say that he's going to go mad trying to kill Ranni?
Or Blaidd talking with himself saying that he's never going to betray her shortly before going mad and attacking you?
Or his armor set saying that he would defy destiny to not betray Ranni?

>My name is Isaac Blaidd, and you can go fuck yourself
I had no idea we were all calling him by his last name the whole time.

>595929002
I know youre being retarded on purpose, but his kill switch was literally him going insane and feral.

It's a shame.

Attached: EldenBeachParty.png (1333x750, 1.6M)

Iji is wrong. Plain and simple. Ranni DIRECTLY says there's nothing wrong with Blaidd. There's no denying it. You could try to argue that Iji knows more about the situation (even though he later admits he was wrong about it) but then you'd look like an even bigger retard.

>grilled prawns
What would they do?

So Blaidd goes feral and tries to kill you for no reason according to your retarded ass, despite everything being told to you.

>no ending where you sacrifice yourself to create a mending rune for that pic
I just want them to be happy

>595929484
>Nothing is wrong with him
>Later tells you to kill him because his shadow is eternally hunting him
Really makes u think
Verification nor required

Yes, exactly.

No retard, he was wrong about Blaidd betraying her, because even in madness he was still protecting Ranni's Rise in the exact same way Radahn even while crazy still holds the stars or doesn't fucking crush his horse.
But Blaidd still went insane thanks to his programming this is a fact, unless you want to think the dude attacked you for no reason.

based

There is a very likely reason why he went mad. It's even a very common cliche. I'll leave you to figure it out since you already don't accept what the game says through dialog. Hopefully you'll be smart enough to see it.

and this is a case of "based" that is actually true to the meaning lil b gave to the word, not the ebin racist Yea Forums version

Nigger you're literally just ignoring the facts the game throws at you

stop replying to him you fucking retard

is sellen checking blaidd out?

If my boy Blaidd doesn't get to live then nobody does. Frenzied Flame ending it is.

Attached: 1649298107176.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

hewg is just off-screen making a sandcastle right

As opposed to what you're doing? Ranni says Blaidd was always loyal and the Two Fingers' plans with him failed, but he goes insane from the Two Fingers' meddling anyway?
That's an obvious contradiction, and any reasonable person would be open to exploring alternate explanations instead of adamantly insisting "NOPE HE CRAZY CUZ BRAINWASHED."

Blaidd would never have wanted that, you're directly betraying HIS will because you got emotional like a bitch.

>thinking he'd ever leave the Roundtable Hold

Correct, but he's dead, and now everything else will be too.

Why didn't they just give Blaidd a tinfoil hat?

Attached: 1638288065779.jpg (1592x1594, 155.29K)

>"I took you for dead. Lay out your arms, then"
>you put your arms out and hewg rubs sunblock on them

This is why women and fags shouldn't hold positions of power.

why didnt ranni just use her magic godess power to remove the curse from his mind?

nobody would be able to see his cool wolf head

cuz furries deserve to die

Alright, Frenzied Flame ending removes all women and fags from positions of power.

Because Miquella is the healbot of the family while she's the debuff nuker.

Even you too, fag

Three sisters, Carian manor, Ranni's Rise.
Yeah...

Who was the third sister?

The friends you made along the way.

Ranni Renna and Seluvis

Well he was made by the fingers so he probably snapped automatically the moment Ranni killed them.
I'm sure they all knew that this would happen too, probably the reason why he was locked into the Gaol.

Because it's a coping mechanism for Rannifags.

Attached: 1650170505520.png (1333x750, 1.71M)

>HAAAAAAANK, THAT'S TWITTER, NOT GOOGLE SEARCH HAAAAAANK

Attached: 1621316076869.png (866x362, 120.4K)

And Iji trusted that his "tinfoil" hat would work.

I know. I said nobody gets to live.

>Ranni says Blaidd was always loyal and the Two Fingers' plans with him failed
...because even in *madness* he didn't betray her

>why don't they just disconnect the terminator from skynet

>used in allusion to the belief that wearing a hat made from tinfoil will protect one against government surveillance or mind control by extraterrestrial beings.
The tinfoil hat is a propaganda made by Iji and whoever believes in it is either lorelet or ESL

mate, did you see how long it took the two finger's assasins to find him?

>he didn't have a kill switch or was brainwashed
Did you miss the part where he's clearly in great pain and struggling his hardest to resist it at the base of the tower and even attacks you if you get near him?
He did resist it to some extent but wouldn't be able to live like that.
His only options would be to give in or kill himself.

how

>Iji says that he's going to go insane trying to kill Ranni, but later realizes that he was wrong because while he may have gone insane, he was still loyal to her
>Blaidd himself corroborates this, by convincing himself that he would never betray her shortly before GOING INSANE just like Iji said he would
>His armor sets also corroborates this "Blaidd, who served as Ranni's shadow, was a loyal ally who would defy destiny itself if it would have him turn upon his Lady"
>Your proof to prove all of this wrong is that Ranni said once that the Two Finger's plan with Blaidd failed
>Despite the fact that she said this before all the things I just mentioned happened
>Despite the fact it is perfectly possible for Blaidd to have resisted it before but Ranni outright killing the Two Fingers was simply too much
Why are you like this?

How is your post related to video games?

maliketh also had it's master betray the greater will and he's hanging on to sanity by a thread

What a bitch

Because anti-Rannischizos, being the schizos that they are, have convinced themselves that Ranni sent assassins to kill Blaidd and Iji, and to better fit their narrative they ignore all the facts that point out how Blaidd went insane thanks to the Two Fingers, preferring to say that he went insane because he realized Ranni "betrayed him"

Nipponanon said the hat doesn't work. Iji wasn't even killed by the BKs, he was burned by the black flame from the Godskin.
Don't even pull the From is lazy with their game and I know the BK corpse around him. As long as it's black flame, it's Godskin who killed him. This is the truth until FROM patches the game.

The fact that Blaidd managed to resist his programming up until that point is why Ranni calls him a failure in the 2 fingers regard

Melina remains and promoses to kill you, meaning you stay alive somehow.

Blaidd's eyes literally turn red before he loses himself.
Are you faggots literally ignoring this?
It's a fucking simple trope and yet you have to go with your own head canon when ER is the most fucking easily understood lore out of all Fromsoft games.
>Blaidd goes agains the GW unlike Malekith
>he believes himself a free man who can defy the GW
>Ranni does the greatest sin by slaying a 2 Finger
>the GW activates his killswitch but Blaidd resists it just long enough to be as far away from Ranni as possible while also fending off black knife assassins that would have gone for Ranni (note that they all were at Ranni's rise, where they believed Ranni would have been hiding)
>he finally succumbs conveniently as soon as you find him, hoping that you would be enough to put him out of his misery, mirroring how the chosen undead met Artorias just in time to go mad from the abyss' corruption

>Melina remains and promoses to kill you
Not if you let her burn herself

He knows what he's doing

Attached: deanjnorris-graveyard.jpg (2048x1948, 698.68K)

The GW didn't do shit, it literally abandoned the Lands Between currently in the game, it was the Two Fingers, even Ranni herself refer to Blaidd as a vassal of the Two Fingers

the black flame gets it's power from destined death, which is the exact same power that the black knives wield

Attached: 1650173197782.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Speaking of shadows, does Maliketh keep his shadow-themed respawn ability even though you've stolen death from him after his fight? Is there a sad dogboy wandering around the lands after you beat the final boss?

it's hard to discern the difference between the GW and Two Fingers because it's not elaborated on very well that the fingers are separate entities from the GW unless you're specifically paying attention for fromsoft style writing hints

The part where the Two Fingers literally fuck off to talk with the GW makes it pretty clear that they're different entities, the Two Fingers speak in name of the GW but they're still not the GW

Sellen doesnt look like that.

Attached: 1649851054618.png (569x547, 248.24K)