She's only popular because men want to fuck her. If Hop and Hau were female no one would complain about them

She's only popular because men want to fuck her. If Hop and Hau were female no one would complain about them.

Attached: 1646976403944.jpg (850x1063, 199.72K)

I want to have sex with a pokehebe.

>She's only popular because men want to fuck her
that's the only reason a woman becomes popular

A females popularity stems with both her youth and beauty. Beauty meant good genes and youth meant she is able to reproduce more.

A females role is to get pregnant early in life.

She has good futapron with her mom.

Girl here, seeing this image for the 100th time this week and I'm really tired. It makes me really mad for some reason. Please stop.

She looks like she fucks black men

Just masturbate to the idea of having a cock, and you'll stop being so feminine and stupid.

because you will never have pits and tummy that cute and will never be a woman

Why are you trying to explain something so very obvious and act like sherlock while doing so?

Hop doesn't stop being a nigger if he becomes a female

>Girl here

Attached: loud_house.png (1122x629, 1004.72K)

why are there so many pedophiles on Yea Forums suddenly?
i keep seeing these threads popping up

oh look it's the incest cartoon

that's like every pokegirl

Who told you that?

People fucking hate Zinnia though so that isn't a guarantee

>If Hop and Hau were female
*were not niggers

>no doujins about Lillie getting pregnant...

Fucked up fanart isn't canon. Otherwise Pokemon would have vore in it.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1641663221553.png (512x512, 108.9K)

>She's only popular because men want to fuck her.

Isn’t this true for any woman?

sauce

Where is Zinnia hated?

Literally everywhere
The hate is so widespread that the official Pokemon manga went back to its edgy roots and had her get stabbed through the chest by Rayquaza

dop

Nah. Usually I would agree with you because most Pokemon characters are boring as fuck and barely relevant, but Lillie actually had enough scenes to make me care for her, more as a daughter than anything else.
If anything I would rather marry her mom and be her dad.

Attached: 1629607391644.jpg (1092x1253, 542.08K)

>Marry her mom
Only if you're large, fat and tanned

You will never be a woman.

I like her mom better.

>She's only popular because men want to fuck her
She's 11

From the thumbnail I thought she was wearing a diaper

Attached: 1586300839843.png (450x450, 13.56K)

It's not that Zinnia hate is hard to find it's that only reddit and Yea Forums simp for Zinnia.
As user said

Attached: 12324455325.png (398x640, 244.24K)

Everywhere, she is the most unpopular pokemon girl with loads of spotlight. So far she only has ONE dedicate doujin and two she shares with other girl, something impossible to think for a pokemon girl with spotlight like her.

and she ends up in a wheelchair. Guess she really got fugged

>they're only popular because men want to fuck them
Yes

Attached: 78d4efce9e16e89b95ac5e1068e7bd8c.jpg (3840x2160, 1.34M)

Reproduction...

kek me too

Not my fault Hau is such an annoying piece of shit. The game got worse every time he appeared.

She fucking sucks, most modern Pokemon characters are either ok (Gladion, SM Lusamine, Bede, etc.) or inoffensive (XY Rivals), then you have the cunts that actively bring down the story whenever they have something to say or do like Zinnia and Hau.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

We both know Mohn only got that way from farming and eating nothing but beans.

Well Hau would be more endearing for sure so yeah I guess double standards

Nice try Norza, get back to drawing futa Lusamine dicking her daughter. And make me a sandwich too

That's the real tragedy in all of this.

Am I the only oldfag who remembers the rules? Tits or GTFO

XY rivals may be inoffensive but they are FUCKING BORING, all them fell into obscurity by now, even Shauna.

Have you seen their wedding photo? Mohn is already kind of fat and stocky by the time they got officially married.
My self canon is the Lusamine is an architect tho.

actual oldfags remember "there are no girls on the internet" so asking for tits is a moot point

Not girl here, but it also makes me mad. This board's nothing but coomers and lel ironic desu kawaii loli xd pedophiles. Jannies will delete an even remotely political thread within minutes but blatant coom shit like this stays up all day.

Kinda related, I started Amphibia two days ago. This show is pretty fun. I love Marcy and Sasha so much. Anne is kinda meh. I'm still on S3E3, but I definitely thought that Marcy was going to reveal she's evil or something since the OP showing her was kinda ominous. Also this face is pretty hot.

Attached: marcy being the best.jpg (841x633, 68.09K)

unlike other "popular" female characters?

It's not just that though, you can't just make a cute girl and call it a day, she also accompanies you in your travels and has a shy personality, that's what really makes her popular, the design is just the cherry on top.

Is Lillie lolicore or hebecore? i love some nice hebecore but Lillie doesn't do much for me. Help senpaitachi

>more as a daughter than anything else
>posts a picture of her skirt lifted up
yeah right, be honest user

>Jannies will delete an even remotely political thread within minutes
Should be even faster

Hebe, most pokegirls are hebe. Girls like Acerola are loli.

Attached: 1620938698022.png (426x713, 137.6K)

she is designed to look between 11-14 so she's neither loli or hebe, she's another word that I forgot

cute

Attached: 1650170642558.png (1723x1723, 2.04M)

Please tell me its an english one.

She gets absolutely mogged by her own mother.

Attached: 395551a462848b8d528ac48088314d52.png (1214x1500, 2.06M)

That's Hebe and anything above 14 is Ephebo

Attached: 1625716365670.png (833x206, 35.66K)

She's only popular because men want to fuck her

Hebe is literally 11-14.

whoever drew this shit doesn't even know the basics of depth and proportions, look at that neck holy shit

>t. art teacher

Agreed.

Attached: GOTYAY.jpg (1920x1508, 2.26M)

Why did you say that, user.
Now I can't stop seeing that right arm.

Yes, but it's better to be forgotten than it is to be known for being awful.

Attached: female attractiveness vs age.jpg (983x563, 68.99K)