Gaming chair recommendations? The ones I buy keep wearing out like this after a few weeks

Gaming chair recommendations? The ones I buy keep wearing out like this after a few weeks.

Attached: 204324.jpg (910x1543, 274.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/RIF6-Chair-Adjustable-Lumbar-Support/dp/B095CDDC6L/ref=sr_1_2?crid=5IJ24UKO3DSV&keywords=rif6 big and tall chair with adjustable lumbar support&qid=1650156550&sprefix=rif6 big and tall,aps,431&sr=8-2
amazon.com/gp/product/B092CT878Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop buying "gaming" chairs and just buy a good office chair.

Stop cumming on them did you think of that?

if it has wheels it will break in 6 months.
buy a hard ass metal chair and cushion the fucker.
literally cheaper than 1 american movie.

get an exercise ball and never buy another gaming chair

Attached: 1627374313827.jpg (2048x1364, 295K)

my backs fucked lads, i need a good chair i have like $500 budget, it absolutely 100% needs to be height adjustable, will go pretty low and ideally has a removable left armrest or at least foldable or ones that can be lowered.

Are you guys big fat fucks or something? Ive had the same gaming chair (on wheels) for like 3 years and it still looks new.

i need to be able to move my chair it needs wheels.

I've used this faithful guy for almost 8 years. In the Summers sometimes it's so hot I have to play with no clothes on, but those ganks aren't going to get themselves...

Attached: pnvo2gyyf1j31.jpg (720x960, 51.7K)

I bought this one because I'm a fat fuck and it has lasted me over a year now. I did replace the casters with some better ones though. It was $80 when I bought it so I don't know if I'd recommend it for $300.
amazon.com/RIF6-Chair-Adjustable-Lumbar-Support/dp/B095CDDC6L/ref=sr_1_2?crid=5IJ24UKO3DSV&keywords=rif6 big and tall chair with adjustable lumbar support&qid=1650156550&sprefix=rif6 big and tall,aps,431&sr=8-2

Attached: 715OF-AyOMS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (996x1500, 160.97K)

My Herman Miller Aeron doesn't have this problem.

I just want a chair that will help me fix my developing postural kyphosis

Weld on wheels.

>Gaming chair
anything advertised as GAMING, its shit and overpriced.
check what are the best chairs for work in an office and pick from there, your ass, back and neck are going to thank you.

The fuck OP? You're sitting on the chair backwards.

Attached: 1650156266978.jpg (910x1543, 366.97K)

no chair is going to fix your back, not even a herman miller or something sitting on one right now
the only thing you can do is exercise, and if you do that then it doesnt really matter what chair you sit on to begin with. also, the amount of time you spend on a chair is also critical. if youre sitting on a chair all day at work and then continue to sit on a chair all day at home youll hardly have any time for exercising.

Hows that for your back i get back issues after working and mountain biking, and do those arms fold, i need something with folding arms as i play a lot of guitar/bass and fucking hate having arms in the way all the time.

Every single fucking chair ive tried gives me a sore back after 2 hours and i need something i can sit in for like 8 hours ( taking like 10 minute breaks every hour or so obviously ) I think i may just have a fucked neck or something and a trapped nerve because i cant sit down for long periods.

Steal case leap

It's around 700 bux, almost as good as the aeron but looks much better

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-17 08-55-55.png (391x560, 170.76K)

I found OP's chair.

Attached: my_diletto_5__94602.1607127454[1].jpg (1280x960, 966.36K)

I actually cant sit for long periods thats the issue, i sit in a chair for like 40 mins and my back fucks up and gives me really bad pain, i literally spend like 50 hours a week on my feet and ride a mountain bike almost every day.

Every single chair ive tried hurts my back and i cant do anything using a computer unless i lie down. It must be a fucked up neck or nerve or something.

Go to an office furniture outlet store and just start sitting in chairs

Imagine the (Amerimutt) smell.

this one really fucks your back.

CARLOS

go to the gym and target spine, back and hip exercises. mountain biking might seem like exercise but its really easy to fuck up your back doing so

it has adjustable lumbar support and the arms fold up. I sometimes get back pain but my back hurts a lot regardless due to having back surgery when I was younger

my work has the 1k variation of these and they are literally the best chairs ever I cannot go back after using them

>i literally spend like 50 hours a week on my feet and ride a mountain bike almost every day.
You still need to strengthen your back, dummy.

I thought about getting a power cage at home with a pull up bar on it and hanging see if it decompresses my spine, could strap some plates on my feet too.

Want to try a chair first though so i can at least sit at a desk for more than 30 mins, even if it gets me 2 hours its a start, ill get a cage and do spine stretches then.

RAUUUUUUL
DILETTE

>The ones I buy keep wearing out
Gaming chairs are a fucking meme, buy a good office chair that are actually created to have waggies sitting on them for 24 hours and still remain comfortable.

Guarantee you're just a fat fuck. I've had the same $60 AmazonBasics office chair since I was in highschool in like 2015. The only problem it has is that the foam padding has gone flat. I need to get a seat cushion for it.

Attached: IMG_20220416_202436522.jpg (4000x3000, 2.78M)

ok, sell me on this one, won't the surface irritate my ass faster from the constant movement and friction? what size of ball is ideal for it and what are the pros of using one

Not him but I'm 135 pounds and my biggest problem is peeling. All that fake leather they are covered in just starts cracking and coming off.

Aeron from a wholesaler. I paid $650 for mine when buying from the website directly would have been over $1200

twink

switch sitting positions often, get up for quick walks/exercises at least once an hour, strengthen back and reduce screen time. all of it adds up

your ass doesn't move around much on the ball, it's mostly small movements. the size depends on your height, most manufacturers tell you what size you should get for use as a chair. it helps improve your posture because you aren't slouching into the backrest and the constant movements improve your productivity.

Attached: 3a1J.gif (240x192, 1.55M)

This, some snacks, monster energy and you're set to raid baby

Attached: bc02931fa36e25dc107f6f3a2f4049bd.jpg (640x800, 47.15K)

>Don't buy gaming chairs! Buy this overpriced shitty office chair that fucks your back up instead.

That does not solve my issue

"Gaming" chairs are the most uncomfortable thing I ever sat in. Friend developed heavy forward posture after 3 months of owning it. It pushes you forward and shoulders in.. It was $600 AUD as well.
Meanwhile my office chair was $200 and comfy as hell, I can sit in it all day because it was designed that way.

>Overpriced
Don't be silly, you know EVERYONE finds their $1700 Hermon Miller chairs for $200 at second hand office liquidations that are apparently around every corner and at all times with zero scalpers or resellers taking advantage of them.

The Logitech X Herman Miller. Now you have your gaming chair

Attached: 1638903606725.jpg (1200x628, 36.1K)

Lose some weight tubby

sounds like jealous cope to be honest

Reminder that humans were never meant to sit down on chairs and standing is your best option

i have that same chair its a piece of shit

stop buying "genuine leather" (fake leather) shit.

I recommend you lose weight.

amazon.com/gp/product/B092CT878Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Better than the DXRacer I had

In what way?

Abandon chairs. Standing is better for your lumbar than sitting.

I have the hyken. It goes on sale alot so if you plan on getting one I'd wait. But I really like mine. I took off the armrests because I don't use em and I did the headrest mod.
It's not a Herman Miller. But I love the mesh seat and back. It's so cool during summer and I don't have to lift a cheek to fart it just goes through the mesh.

Attached: 8189i6pt7aL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (867x1500, 178.57K)

w-what are all those tubes on the back for

no, get a REAL gamer chair

Attached: gamer chair.webm (608x760, 2.53M)

Staples Hyken or Dexley
Cheap, durable, task chair (it will support your fat ass up to 275 lbs.)
Almost always on sale, Hyken is currently $200 new and shipped

Attached: 1630709811449.png (867x1500, 914.86K)

How adjustable are these? Could a freakishly tall person fit in them?

>sell me on this one
anyone who says this shit needs to fucking die

Just get a pillow/cushion, and place it in the seat of your chair.

can you even adjust the back on these things? looks shit

You've summed up my frustrations

Hykenfag here.
>Freakishly tall
I'm 6 even and I use the lowest setting.
It goes up about 5 more inches

Attached: 20220416_210846.jpg (1134x2016, 1.44M)