Who deserves the health pickup?

Who deserves the health pickup?

Attached: 1569466281310[1].png (838x509, 35.09K)

Middle.

mid, left is good enough to not get hit
i will continue to bully right

whoever grabs it first deserves it

stop debating and play the game

Left. Any other opinion is cope.

Left ,because we're not told how good Middle is, he could be even worse than Right

To each according to their need.

lowest health always gets the health kit.

definitively right
he only lost 2 hearts with dogshit equipment, left probably has enough shit as it is so who cares and middle is clearly a shitter

mine

Attached: sco.jpg (1280x720, 71.47K)

middle or left because the right guy is in the middle of a feedback loop where he plays it so safe he contributes very little which means he gets no items which means ect ect. Explains why he has almost as much health as the guy on the left. Who knows what the middle guy is doing

Depends on their class. The healer should get it.

*has full health*
>It's mine.

Attached: gigachad grab.jpg (680x634, 22.99K)

Is this a team game and they're all friends? Middle. Is there a critical fight coming up? Left. Right should ask for a better weapon instead.

Middle > Left > Right
Though if it's against a boss or something, the player doing the most damage should probably get it.

Attached: 56bdf39c33e84.jpg (595x842, 383.66K)

>standing around talking
None of them, you want it you get it.

Middle obviously, if the lose condition is that any of the team dies. Even if left and right are skilled, middle still managed to lose almost all his hearts anyway and will definitely die in the next encounter

Right is the best player, he has the lowest stats and is keeping up just fine, left is probably just cruising because of high stats.

skill > stats

Fuck mid, if he was smart, they wouldn't heve this discursion and already had taken the heart.

Attached: 1638784850605.jpg (825x410, 30.13K)

Me

the one where it's the biggest gain
Why does middle have lowest health? Maybe he's a retard. Let him fail then

>heart disappears while arguing

Left and Right can probably make it to the end with their current health, or at least make it to the next health drop. Give it to centre unless he's just been a total dead weight.

whoever answers anything other than middle has obviously never played couch coop with his bros and should be pitied

>i will continue to bully right

Attached: 15838532389.png (838x509, 63.56K)

Also, bare in mid that left and mid are probably discord sisters picking on the honest hard-working class American right man.

giving to mid or left is the same as saying trans rights.

Attached: when nature is a bigot.gif (323x274, 2.41M)

They should fight amongst themselves for the heart

The HP goes to the one in the right here is why.

Left is definitely experienced in that game, he shouldn't get hit to begin with and will survive much longer then the other two since he already knows the game.

Middle is a shitter, he fucking sucks at the game and if given the HP he will lose it right away at some crappy enemy.

Right is new to the game but skilled enough to deal with the bullshit while underpowered, if the HP is given to him he will eventually be better than the player in the left.

I give it to the one who is about to die.
3 people is better than 2. Simple as.

the folly of man laid bare
and to think some say vidya are not art

>having low-HP means you suck

Attached: 000poweifhjoewirh994.png (360x270, 131.08K)

Objectively, middle. Left is near full health, going back up a point means nothing if you potentially lose a member, which could lead to a party wipe. Giving it to right is retarded because a heal would do nothing to solve his equipment issues.

this
even if middle is dogshit at the game he is still outputting SOME dps and distracting enemies. He can't be that bad if he's still alive and both his teammates have also sustained damage. Clearly the worst player but not legitimately useless.

>"men will never experience how painful giving birth is"
>giving birth

yes
dodge you shitter

>bro why are you healing the tank? he has low dps haha
sometimes you need a guy to pull aggro

Middle. He's clearly tanking and pulling aggro. The team would quickly fall apart without him as right would die and left would be by himself after that.

Right. He may be just as equally skilled - if not more - than Left guy, but his effectiveness is reduced because Lefty, thinking he's hot shit, takes all items for himself and never lets his companion progress along with him.

>Clearly the worst player
Right is a whiner. I'd bet that right is a worse player than middle desu.

>getting hit means you suck
yes

Unfathomably based

I take the health item for myself and immediately run into an instant death trap

The only way this could be true is if middle is a trooper on the front line constantly, battling with enemies and dishing out huge damage but also getting hit the most, and right is hiding in the back doing nothing, which would explain why he's always last to the items to be fair.
Still, that is assuming too much for me to be comfortable with it.

kek

left, next one should have it it right and then up

the health item belongs to me

Attached: flute.jpg (1024x527, 90.04K)

user need to understand the content of why the middle has the lowest HP. He could be a tank, or he could be a retarded shitter dps that take damage when he could have just dodge or not stand in the place he is in.

>be at full HP
>my teammates are almost dead
>get the HP item for myself anyways
The weak deserve no HP items.

Attached: pepe-142.webm (640x640, 2.78M)

never read stirner but he's not actually advocating any action as far as I can tell
all he's doing is spelling out that might still makes right which is obvious

>beat shit out of D
It's mine now and I say it belongs to A, she will play music for me.

I mean, the OP doesn't give us much to go on so we have to go with what we know.
>and right is hiding in the back doing nothing, which would explain why he's always last to the items to be fair
Exactly.
>The only way this could be true is if middle is a trooper on the front line constantly, battling with enemies and dishing out huge damage but also getting hit the most
Middle didn't say he always has lowest health, just in this one instance. For all we know he is extra-vulnerable to the type of enemy they last fought, but is otherwise more resistant to damage. Or maybe he got a couple unlucky crits taken. It does sound like left is the DPS master, but a couple of inferior allies is still better than no allies at all, usually. (And if the allies are holding him down, left should just rush the heart and tell them to fuck off.)

>left
can feasibly survive to the next health pickup, given his current performance.
he does deserve it the most, but he has the least need for it
>middle
even with the health pickup, is liable to die before the next one.
he does not deserve it, but he has the most need for it
>right
nigga needs a new weapon, dunno why he's trying to leverage that fact for a health pickup, especially since even with his current gear he managed better than the guy in the middle.
neither needs nor deserves it

Attached: trolley problem revolution.png (698x721, 489.05K)

He's just might makes right but commies find it appealing from him for something reason instead of Redbeard.

as always with this flute thing it is of critical importance that you explain how I, the decision-maker, have come into ownership of the flute and have the ability to parcel it out
child b's quote implies she never willingly gave it away, if this is true then she obviously should have it back

Stirner basically just says what is obvious yet extremely offensive and controversial to those that don't wish to recognize their lack of agency.

It's not exactly might-makes-right. It's just that might simply is, and right has nothing to do with it.

>even if middle is dogshit at the game he is still outputting SOME dps and distracting enemies
This is actually worse than just being not present or dead for some games, like Monster Hunter, where having fewer people means less chances for some shitter to cart repeatedly, and less opportunities for the monster to run halfway across the arena because the AI decided to chase the other guy. If the game uses shared continues and Mid is really a shitter, the best course of action is just to kick him and restart the raid/dungeon/boss fight.

the most important person to me is myself, therefore I should get all the loot and itens to ensure my comfort and most chances of survival
then I will give the shittier loot to my companions, which increases my chances of victory but ensures I will always stay at top in case of they leaving my party

you took it from her because you are the government and that's what gov do

it reads to me like "right" is a concept or a tool which is created by those who have might and which can always be changed later
For example, imagine an ancient king who, through strength, personality, and guile (all forms of might when used as such), rules over a kingdom and establishes laws which benefit him (such as taxes). Over time, eventually a sentiment will form that it is "right" to pay taxes to kings. Right is thus always a consequence of might.

Redraw them as anthros

>Right is thus always a consequence of might.
exactly

>frogposting
automatically a huge faggot who should die

whichever one is me

Right should get it because teamplay is fucking lame

middle
left doesnt need the help, right can survive another encounter of similar difficulty, and while mid is obviously shit at the game he is at least acting as a meat shield during the encounter and will absolutely die next time

One dies, everyone dies: Middle
One dies, can be revived easily: Left
One dies, pain in the ass to revive: Middle
Death doesn't matter much at all outside of some minor thing: whoever gets it first

The heart wont help the guy on the right's issue, if anything one of them having it helps his case. The guy on the left doesnt need the heart if he's that good, he's got through this far only losing one health. The middle guy deserves it the most.

What if you quit the song or pulled the plug? Wouldn't that save everybody?

Attached: 1628445815136.jpg (500x341, 58.17K)

middle, because little help is better than no help and it will be a pain in the ass to revive him
left can survive
right is probably not even engaging

low health faggot.

Attached: pepe-54.gif (554x400, 44.83K)

Always middle. Do you even play multiplayer games?

There are cases where the DPS can get fucked over by bad ping or the boss uses an unavoidable nuke.