Elden Ring Lore thread

Jesus is above the Greater Will.

>“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord”
Romans 6:23

Jesus is above all the Outer Gods.
Discuss.

Attached: He Cometh the Lord.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

The canon in-game Jews literally worship the frenzied flame and their king is Shabriri, who is literally sought out an sacrificed.

The Greater Will is meant to be a stand-in/expy to Old Testament God/El/YHVH.

All Jesus really did was freak out at people at markets and temples and carry some wood before he was killed for being silly

The Jews are literally the merchants and Shabriri is their king, and thus Christ. Whatever God is, be it the GW or Three Fingers, Shabriri is Christ.

>Shabiri is their king
>and thus christ
No. Also remember the Jews ostracized and then had Jesus killed under false allegations and trumped up charges and swindled Pontus Pilate. Shabiri is not Jesus.

All that's said about Shabriri is that he is hated and was the patron of the merchants and he was sought out an d sacrificed. This is Christ. Even the name is Hebrew. It is not 1-to-1 exact reproduction of scripture, and you don't use that metric for your claims, so you cannot use it for mine. If you do, we must use it for yours and that effectively disproves everything you've said.

Shabiri is said to be the most "hated man" in history, and that he looks over the chaos-worshiping merchants. He is not Jesus, and I know Shabiri means "eye blinding" demon in the Old Testament.
>metrics
The Greater Will is a God.
YHVH is a God.
Both considered the acknowledge of other gods to be blasphemy and sacrilege, hence why they were not to be worshiped or followed, till he was the only Lord and El of the Israelites and the people of Caanan. The Greater Will is being in which has routed out, destroyed, driven away, or otherwise slain the worshipers and existence in history of other Gods in the Lands Between.

He is YHVH/Lord God.

Shabriri is the King of the literal Jews and he is hated much like he should be since he brainwashes people and turns them into maddened sycophants. Miyazaki is making a clear interpretation here. Shabriri is Christ, and that's all there is to it. He even returns from the dead after his death. Sorry man, but you won't convince me or anyone else of anything.
Second, the GW is an elder god amongst a polytheism. This is another clever insinuation by Miyazaki, noting that gods (lower case g, always) are nothing more than distant parasites that cloud the machinations of existence with hubris.

Jews are not hated because they are merchants but because of the sin of usury and their connection, alleged or otherwise, in the involvement of Christ's crucifixion and death. Shabiri is not Christ, Shabiri is the anti-Christ, and the Frenzied Flame is Satan; as Satan can reforge the legions dead from the pits of hell to walk the land with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
>GW is an elder god
YHVH/Old Testament God is referred to as one of many gods in the original scriptures, user. Judaism doesn't even become factually and adherently monotheistic until after their contact with Zoroastrian Persians. It certainly harkons my connection that the GW = OT/NT/Biblical God because like his basis, the GW eradicates other Gods and lesser gods till he is the only known God and all will follow the Golden Order aka Christianity.

Shabriri is Christ. He is king of the Jews and Christ was hated during his time. He was sought out, killed, and resurrected. Nothing else you say matters to me, and it's all tldr for make-believe so I didn't read your post.

Why would they spoil that Marika is the one who shattered the Elden Ring in the first frame of the opening cinematic?

Attached: marikaruinseverything.png (1678x943, 2.24M)

>christfags trying to christfag where God doesn't exist

Because it's not that important.

>the hair was red all along
kinography

Attached: olden ring.png (958x819, 844.46K)

what the fuck was the crucible? Just a big ol ball of energy?

who turned Boc into a tree? Why do that instead of just killing him?

Yep, its Radagon trying to fix the ring.
Which happens to look the same in any dim, muted stillshot as Marika breaking the ring.

Marika is the Jesus metaphor in the game, you dumb nerds. She's literally on a crucifix all over the game.

TELL ME ABOUT ZANZIBART
WHY DOES HE FORGIVE

The Mother (Marika), the Daughter (Ranni), and the Holy Beast, Erdmen

Amen

Goldmask is literally Jesus
He looks beyond the dogmatism of hebraism (YHWH/GW) and seeks to apply sense and logic upon the ancient rules
And in one of the endings to his quest he gets killed by his follower (Judas/Corhyn)

The God of Shabriri is called Yelough

It's so kino looking at the trailer after beating the game
I remember noticing that the dude shattering the ring seemed to switch hair and body size, also Radahn looked like a midget orc

Who is this "Jesus" guy, must be from beyond the Fog, so I don't care.

Primordial soup
Likely just the fertile waters of the earth that the Erdtree grows on

>goldmask is literally
retarded
he was trained improperly, as a joke

Also her name is fucking Marika
Marika->Maria
You know, Jesus' fuckin' mother.

>Discuss.
Well, I took your for no matter lay out y-

yes but Marika is Jesus/Odin hanging from the tree

I still don't know who the fuck Melina really is? Is she Ranni? I know she is connected to black knife assassins.

Melina is to Marika what Millicent is to Malenia

>Shabiri is Christ.
He is the anti-Christ.
>He is the king of the Jews
He is the King and son of the Anti-Christ, the Frenzied Flame and his people are the Chaos worshiping merchants that the Greater Will cursed and exiled from their homeland.
>resurrected
By the Anti-Christ.

Melina is a gigantic fucking red herring to make the connection between herself with Ranni and Marika even more confusing on top of the hints about the Gloam-Eyed/Dusk-Eyed Queen.

But what about Zanzibart? Where does he fit in all of this?
Is Zanzibart the vengeful spirit of a better story from any other game?

Good meme, reddit sama.

Attached: hmm.png (1394x850, 1.22M)

Marika is god. Melina is the angel Gabriel. The player is Mary and the horse is Joseph. If you knew anything about your bible you would easily know all of this.

What Incantation is Jesus casting here?

Attached: 611B32E9-7C8C-4224-801F-5798A676B2E6.jpg (1292x2149, 730.77K)

Dung Eater is the miracle of the fish and the loaf, and he just wants to duplicate himself so everyone can eat him

Real schizo hours over here
I like it
MAY CHAOS TAKE THE BOARD

Attached: 1641895049915.png (200x200, 45.74K)

christcucks lmao.
lol, even.

Hmm... Maybe assassins were kindling maidens who did not want to burn and instead went against Marika"s design. Would make sense. Would be weird if Marika only made ONE of them.

A crucible is a melting pot for metals, which is connected to how gold and silver run through the blood of most living beings in the game. The golden lineage becomes Elden Lord of the Erdtree, the silver lineage Lord of Night of the Moon.

Attached: 2253b443812928118c61b0f3c6ab98a8.jpg (500x675, 52.31K)

>literally come back from the dead in front of women who are freaking out
>"lol why you guys freaking out?"

>Marika is stated to be from the Numen race of humans before she was ascended by the Greater Will into becoming its chosen Empyrean and the God of the Age of the Erdtree and Order.
>The Nox are the humans that originally lived in Nokron and Nokstella. Their "sky" was taken from them by either accidentally summoning or somehow or someway the Astel, Naturalborn of the Void, coming and destroying one of their Eternal cities.
>This added with the creation of the Fingerslayer Dagger, designed to kill gods is the sin they were punished for by the Greater Will.
>The Nox are humans or another sub-species of humans. They also invented the Silver Tears to make Mimics, Alburanics, and other artificial life forms.
>The Black Knives are the all-female Assassins who are said to be the scions (i.e. heirs and descendants) of the Nox and its stated in their armor set they are connected to Marika.
But its also said in the character creation menu for the races that Numen are explicitly from outside the Lands Between. So how are Numen related to the Nox? Did Marika come from outside of the Lands Between like Godfrey and the player too?

Attached: 1648746015707.jpg (1024x512, 78.3K)

Melina is likely another Marika personality, just like Radagon. That's why they don't have a real body, it's all a spectral projection. The reason why a Marika personality would fight similarly to the black knives is obvious. They're both of the Numen race, and that's a common way to fight among their people. There has to be a reason that Melina knows so much that seemingly only somebody like Marika would know, and the most obvious answer is that they're one in the same.

Have a blessed Easter user

>source: dude trust me

Or maybe the information that they were scions of Eternal City is not exactly correct. Their connection to Eternal Cities may come from them being able to kill Demigods so people assumed they were from them. When in reality they may have been originally Kindling Maidens made by Marika to burn in flames (explaining why they are all woman). They went FUCK THAT and left, Ranni finds them and gifts them with Rune of Death power and gives them the opportunity at getting back at Marika for trying to make them matches for Tarnished to use.

It's just a theory as Melina has almost no connection or backstory in the game itself other than the description of the blade of calling. Why is she only able to manifest to fight physically at the base of the erdtree?

I don't think so. I think she is her daughter and the way she fights is the way Kindling Maidens are trained to fight. Her knowledge about Marika's words may come from her connection with Marika as her daughter and reads her words like Finger Crones read words of 2 Fingers.

>Kindling Maidens made by Marika to burn in flames (explains why they are all woman)
It does not because Alecto is explicitly noted to be their leader and Tiche's biological mother and there would be zero purpose if this was the case that they were artificially created by Marika.

Because she was locked up there, it was her cell. Once you got there she was able to escape (I think).

>For example, in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, the player will come across the Armored Warrior boss, who upon dying, cries "Roberto!" It is the only time a character named "Roberto" is mentioned in the game.
wtf the zanzibart meme is real?

She literally said she doesn't have a body, it's "burned"

I don't think the Numen are scions of the Nox, but rather of the Eternal City. Numen are likely a race created by the Greater Will, it would make sense the GW had his Numen agents inside Nox society considering it was likely the biggest threat. They were probably very powerful nobles like Marika but not Nox themselves

Our own character can only be summoned to fight in the local area where our physical body is.

You know who's physical body is at the base of the erdtree? Marika/Radagon.

>Kenneth Haight will never get over his prejudice for Tarnished
>Kenneth Haight will never serve the true order
>Kenneth Haight will never be a celebrated repudiator of the false
>Kenneth Haight will never retake his fort
>Kenneth Haight will never find the lord he seeks
>YOU ARE HERE
>Kenneth Haight will never broker peace with the demi-humans
>Kenneth Haight will never seduce Nepheli to ensure his lineage rightfully rules over Limgrave
>Kenneth Haight will never usher in an unprecedented age of prosperity seen only in the dreams of angels
>Kenneth Haight will never lead a sweeping military campaign that unites the entire continent under his kind but iron fist
>Kenneth Haight will never repair the Elden Ring with his bare hands using sheer willpower alone

Attached: TakeUsToGreaterHaights.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)