Is this how you "beat the game" Yea Forums?

Is this how you "beat the game" Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220416_113847.jpg (608x744, 191.6K)

Prove that anyone could do it just learning her moveset, no need of summons.

Shame on you Yea Forums.

Stfu faggot I bought the game and can play is as I want, I will use summons,cheats,OP weapons/armor, glitches, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it I BEAT the game cope

Why does a redditor keep posting these threads for attention

I beat her before the first patch by spamming blood flies. Ez boss.

I do not care how others play their pve unless they're streaming it in which case it's weird to cheese or bug abuse

Why do you have to justify yourself so much, swing your huge nuts around if you REALLY enjoy being op

Who and what and why should I care.

Sorry you had to find out this way, but you didn't beat it.

fuck off redditnigger

Cope

Some redditor troglodyte shill for elden ring isn't getting attention for spamming "level vigor" and "get gud" anymore so now he's crossposting memes from reddit

As long as you dont quit the game in a sudden burst of rage, only wimpy bitches do that.

>glitches
>cheats
>beat the game
No

Serious question: How did they track him down?

The same way CNN found bin laden

5G

>ghost of Kyiv

Found his reddit post where he was bragging about doing it then dm'd him most likely

reddit game

this is the cringiest shit that only Reddit is capable of pulling off

LE HECKIN EPIC GAMER POGGERS

Attached: file.png (389x389, 85.49K)

Yea Forums keep whining about Elden Ring is a shit game because Malenia is unfair so reddit keep posting thread about naked man killing her without taking any damage

I honestly hate it so much. They are praising a guy using 2kat and abusing the two MOST broken ailments in the game, and somehow this guy is revered as the greatest gamer of all time. There are Koreans doing no hit, no gimmick runs since like day 5 of Elden Ring release. Do we just not give a fuck about them?

>reddit
it's one redditor, the same guy that's been here for months. He's really coming off as a paid shill or just really really low IQ at this point.

Why would you have this guy beat the boss for you? You're basically removing content from your own game.

wholesome let me solo her chungus keanu reeves heckin chonkin narwhals in the ocean bacon epic win. simply epic…

Do you not know how news websites work? they just look for whatever's trending on social media

I don't want to!

Upvoted XD

this is so epic chungus, i hope he teams up with the ghost of kyiv

reminder that buyfags are undercover pay to win fags

Where's my recognition for soloing Margit and Godrick with "Sir Bloodfart" for people

That escalates fast.

>Next "Let Me Solo Her" was humiliated in pvp

I HATE THE IGN
I HATE THE IGN

I fucking hate this reddit meme.
I got summoned today by faggots named "let you solo her" and "nofightjustbuffs" back to back.

Attached: 18033271f5b95-screenshotUrl.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Attached: 1650051579009.jpg (1254x1280, 522.05K)

>sometiems i jsut sit and do be thinkin

it's all staged, I bet the hosts are friends of his.

We call it out because the game is shit design.
I beat Malenia first try with moonveil and mimic tier, it was a literal non issue. But the game is still garbage with terrible design decisions, she's just one of the many examples people have.

He needs validation 24/7 else he's going to ACK himself

I don't have much time to play so I just bullied her to death with my mimic bro, which is better than having to summon someone to do the fight for you.

Nope, I beat her using the game systems only, summoned my mimic. Whorefrost, bleed, cold damage her to death. The day before the nerf patch.

This is just that Demon Slayer nigga

What you do is cheat your stats to 99 and weapons to +115 and since FROM is working on decade old code your WL ends up in an infinite loop that counts as every level so you can get matched with damn near every fucking player only dependent on your SL. Then when you get summoned for a boss you drop them the 9,999 crab meats that then black list's their account. Then you produce to nuke the boss in under 3 seconds with a DBZ magic blast. Then you make a post on /erg/ telling them that they are filthy casuals who didn't beat the game.

imagine being this mad that someone is better at the game than you

>it's all staged, I bet the hosts are friends of his.
I'm sure he set up this elaborate ruse, for no reason other then internet street credit.

>glitches
>not beating the game
If you used the zip glitch as a last resort to reach an afk host camping in Lenne's Rise at any point, you supposedly didn't beat the game.
If you dropped off a ledge on Torrent while wielding a two handed weapon, a halberd or a spear, you apparently didn't beat the game.
Glitches are a part of the game and will remain that way no matter what you say or how much you cry about it.

I beat her by using the mimic and Erdtree great shield exploit. No regrets.

>Erdtree great shield exploit
???

I got bored of this game like halfway through and just used cheats to finish it.

I love how the consensus is that you shouldn't feel bad for playing on easy or with cheats and that you're just as good as people who beat video games regularly. But then they put retards like this on a pedestal basically saying hes better than them since he can actually play a game normally.

Wait so what's the meme here? This guy summoned to real people to buff her health even more, then they stood in the background as not to aggro her while he fought her all alone naked with a pot head and 2 katanas?

Attached: 1649648376579.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

>imagine being this mad that someone is better at the game than you

Attached: B7C1189B-32DD-4838-BE35-DD159F8B574A.png (645x973, 49.94K)

>We need and DESERVE somebody to beat games for us
lol.

Two*

>should I let them learn how to do the fight?
>nope
And this is why gaming has no chance

stop shilling your shitty youtube channel, faggot
yeah I bet he's totally not trying to jumpstart himself with this shit it's all totally completely normal nothing weird going on

end yourself shill

can't wait for from to put this totally epic dude into the sequel as an npc.

you do know white people will never care that you are sarcastic on chan boards right?

I beat the game by powerstancing warhammers

Attached: 1611025211198.png (275x275, 56.77K)

Used Mimic so didn't beat her. Had 0 player summons during the game.

You still need to survive 5+ minutes taking no hits, retard. who gives a shit what weapons he used. post a video of you doing it.

I'm pretty sure I beat it. I've got the cheevos.

thats acutally kinda badass

His real life identity revealed to be Keanu Reeves will literally break the internet!!! Up voted

>All these assmad replies
Guess people are really jealous and bitter that someone is better than them