8 PVP abilities have more soul and job fantasy than the entire PVE kit together

>8 PVP abilities have more soul and job fantasy than the entire PVE kit together
PVEsisters... We got homogenised...

Attached: Endwalker.png (1280x640, 189.69K)

PVP skills is what you get when devs stop caring about balance

whoa there buddy boy, are you trying to talk about a VIDEO GAME on the VIDEO GAMES board?
well we can't have that, now can we?

xiv has pvp?

You can make 3 changes to the pvp system. What are they?

yeah and it just got a new mode, it's pretty fun

i'm too lazy to learn new pvp skills

Open world pvp, Arenas like wow, Guild battles

remove WAR stunning everything every 15s

>PvP is fun and people run it back to back
>you can't communicate effectively with your team
>you can't talk shit to your team, nor the enemies.
>It's still more fun than running any dungeon, any trial, any savage.
>Simplicity won over complexity.

It baffles me that something this primitive and barebones is like discovering fire to the fucking cancerous XIV community.
You mouth breathing retards ALWAYS preach about how the current jobs were so unique and each had their own playstyle despite offering absolutely no fucking freedom or unique rotations, but now you can't deny that your fucking job system is ass.
This PvP mode maximizes the identity of each job miles more than your dogshit ass lvl 90 content.
The game has had this issue for a long ass time but none of you faggots would admit it.
Now you look like you're coping like a fucking woman in her 30s who hasn't found a partner and still wants to have kids.
Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1577570645908.gif (500x332, 997.47K)

>Next expansion is written by Nomura
>Nomura fucking turns 14 into Versus 13/Verum Rex
Pls no

>Balance
>Potency changes
>Removing abilities
>Still keep the bloated as fuck job kits
>They still have only one rotation
>Somehow, they still can't properly balance the DPS jobs to be on a somewhat serviceable state
>Your rotation denies you the freedom of deciding what kind of approach you want to take, it's either the optimal way, or you parse lower.
The entire PvE system encourages the cancerous parse culture. You defend this shit?

didn't read lol

No shit.
You're retarded.

Attached: 1645101544562.gif (300x225, 1.96M)

Anyone else looking forward to the housing shitshow that will happen in 10 minutes?

maybe, but at least I'm not some nerd writing a whole ass essay on Yea Forums

You don't know what an essay looks like, you dumbfuck.

Attached: 1570408312366.gif (490x448, 2.58M)

>100 words is an essay
Man, I knew the bar was low for American education standards, but holy fuck.

remove the god awful lag that holds pvp back
everything else optional

was anyone expecting this not to be a shitshow?

>Log in
>Lose 5 CC in a row because people are retarded
>Bottom of tier again
Yeah, I think I'm done.

>retards actually think this new pvp mode will last more than 2 weeks

you clearly have deep seated issues and i suggest you don't forget to take your meds next time.

>See criticism about your tranny ass game
>Seethe or cope... Which will it be?
>SEETHE!!!
>"you clearly have deep seated issues and i suggest you don't forget to take your meds next time."
>Heh! FUCK YOU CHUD!

Like clockwork.
You faggots are worthless.
They put shit on your plate and you ask for seconds.

Attached: 1573411497015.png (978x1256, 1.31M)

Attached: 1649716355626.gif (220x264, 2.23M)

Attached: 1648106080975.jpg (640x645, 61.4K)

>The amount of fucking immutable solutions you need to craft all 590 crafter/gatherer gear
Fucking end me.

Attached: 1641164060835.png (404x406, 290.58K)

>lost my housing lottery

Attached: 1641238566783.jpg (500x501, 339.33K)

>homework: write a 100 word essay
lol

It's bugged atm, so if you were the only bidder, you auto lost. I imagine they'll fix it soon.

is it? worth playing the game just for the pvp? i found the pve to be really boring when i first tried the game. played a monk.

It's a broken mess so it's up to you. If you already liked pvp before I would say try it.

>bought an apartment
why the fuck can't we put glamour dressers on our residences though?

Attached: 1607446321712.png (128x128, 34.27K)

me too
guess I'll continue chilling in the second best ward Lavender Beds

Glamour dressers are bugged and will crash the game if you use them outside the inn for some reason.
So they took them away. They never fixed it.

Give it a try, they reworked some of the earlygame to be a little less jank too.

>Muh balance!!
Why do ffxivtrannies always say this like it fucking means anything? all the classes are so fucking unfun and bland because everyone has to be doing damage within a 5% margin or someone's feelings will get hurt.

Yeah and its pretty close to balanced anyways, the awkward part is no team queuing out of fear for match rigging while 50% of pvo jobs work best off of coordination. The jobs that are considered OP are good because they don't need someone else to set-up their team kills.

I lost a 1/2 large plot bet and want to die more than a SGE in CC

This man speaks the truth and it's one of the big reasons to quit the game, and yet the first two replies are simple barbaric deflection, sunk cost is really hitting hard for those guys

Redpill me on Monk in PvP, is it really as awful as people say it is?

This is a really good plate

Attached: A35AD4EE-C47F-44E7-A51E-1B52CC842B79.jpg (226x339, 22.38K)

Okay but who asked?

>because everyone has to be doing damage within a 5% margin or someone's feelings will get hurt.
no. there are very real reasons why any multiplayer game should be balanced, and it has nothing to do with feelings.
if you had a brain you'd realize this.

Pvp kinda changed the game for me lads. I was super burned out and unmotivated in pve, but I've been playing pvp for hours every day and I'm still not sick of it. got a point.

>oh boy I sure do love having my class be invalidated because some dev decided to fuck it up for no reason

>it's a "dps sitting on their LB for 3 minutes while we're fighting for our fucking lives on the crystal in overtime" episode

>took this long for pve normies to swallow the pvpill

Attached: taynos.jpg (680x479, 50.18K)

Its good for locking down single targets and its tanky as fuck, people are just shit.
Dancer is actually aweful though

I remember your autistic ass saying this in another thread months ago and your only reason for this was because multiplayer= obligation for perfect balancing because (no sane) reasons and then i followed with "so delete SAM and BLM then because they are perpetually non-meta" and you simpered:"t-hat doesn't count retard!"
Dual scholar for the entirety of Heavensward lmao. Maybe if your game had enough class customization to allow you to compensate when your class gets important abilities nerfed this wouldnt be as much of an issue

There might be a do-over, the fucking chinks forgot to remove the number 0 as a potential winner, so you've had people bidding on plots with only 1 entry and still losing

Wow if only you were playing a video game where your character could learn EVERY SINGLE JOB IN THE GAME AT ONCE
This is what you trannies don't fucking realize. it's ok for any job to be invalidated because YOU CAN FUCKING SWITCH OFF IT
If you one-trick jobs you are literally a waste of DNA

Shut the fuck up samtranny.

You come across as a 17 year old.

You come across as a child predator

same brother

Attached: 45 cry.jpg (1000x1000, 442.87K)

Spotted the shadowbab/endwalker fetus. They hyave explicitely stated within live letters YEARS ago that they tuned the jobs to be in the same dps ranged of eachother so no one gets left out or kicked out of the party. Please kill yourself before you open your fucking retarded mouth again.

Attached: E4YDFJaVgAUXEht.png (1000x804, 300.23K)

My bad, meant 15.

This is why you faggots should stay in your generals, like why are you so mad? What kind of autistic grudge is this?

>They hyave
this nigga typin angry lmao

Right i'm sure a veteran tranny pedophile groomer such as yourself would know how to sniff em out, far be it from me to question your judgement

then that wasn't me because that's not the reason.
a game needs to be balanced because the more unbalanced it is, the more obsolete the non top tiers become. in the worst case scenario, everybody will only play the few top tier picks and everything below that effectively doesn't exist.
xiv IS balanced and this issue still crops up occasionally (rarely) at the very top % of players, where people will exlude WAR or SCH because they don't add enough to their rdps.

are you underage? because you throw a sissy fit just like one.

>Dual scholar for the entirety of Heavensward
clearly you didn't play in HW

not an argument.

grown ass man getting so worked up over an internet discussion he can't type lmaaaaaoooo

why is having things that are bad a good thing?

yeah? and?
that's essentially the same reason i'm giving as well. see

i accept your concession.

not him but i am over 6 feet tall and have big mongoloid hands so it happens from time to time when i fat-finger shit

bruh this nigga tweakin lmfao

FUCK YOU YOSHIDA YOU FUCKING HACK NIGGER WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY EMPTY FC WARDS YOU STUPID FAGGOT IT SHOULD"VE BEEN SPLIT 50/50 HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU LITERALLY SAID THAT ISHGARD WAS GOING TO HAVE BOTH LOTTERY AND REGULAR LAND PURCHASES AND THEN WENT BACK ON YOUR WORD I HATE THIS SHIT SO MUCH

Attached: 1631035558572.jpg (680x793, 40.68K)

samefag

mods he's getting excited please vacate him

>oh noooo the metafags won't party with me
Shut the fuck up samtranny.

not an argument

Attached: 1649896178409.gif (112x112, 196.28K)

Nigger you wrote an angry reply to the number 12. Evaluate your fucking life.

yeah but who the fuck cares about balance when every job is available on one main character?

some retard on the ffxiv forums described kaiten as "flavor", added nothing, and therefore was bad game design and should have been removed. what kind of stupid friedbrain nigger do you have to be to consider "flavor" superfluous in a meal?

am i arguing with a bot here? what the fuck am i even reading? since when was SAM or BLM "perpetually non meta"?

I asked

Attached: 1629980663036.png (2560x1440, 2.59M)

hey guys, I just had a revolutionary new idea, you want to hear it?
ok so basically, I figured out that if you don't like a game, you can just not play it!
isn't that incredible? and it doesn't stop there, you can also simply ignore threads about it instead of spending your time getting mad on the internet

>announce the restoration before 5.0
>immediately obvious that it's housing
>spend 5.1-5 having players craft and participate in events
>literal ranked crafting with only a title as a reward instead of something like first dibs on a plot
>announce housing again for real this time before 6.0
>sorry but you have to wait until 6.1
>days before release announce only 6 wards are for personal housing
>the time comes for people to claim their plot and it's buggy garbage

Attached: A real nigga.png (597x470, 242.17K)

That sounds stupid. How am I supposed to shitpost if I ignore threads about stuff I hate.

>a game needs to be balanced because the more unbalanced it is, the more obsolete the non top tiers become.
If you literally did anything but eat shit for once in your entire life you'd realize that these issues only exist because of the balancing they apply to the game's extremely limited and rigid roles that they implemented themselves. 99% of games do not revolve so singlemindedly on dpsing while dodging orange squares as their main content loop like this. tl ; dr you only say this because you're using to gargling diarrhea

>hey guys, I just had a revolutionary new idea, you want to hear it?
No. Fuck off

since forever you motherfucking newfaggot, it's clear you only started playing in SB/ShB

you are literally MALDING lmfao

All housing wards except the last six of each district are now Free Company only? Fuck.

I just want a small plot cottage...

Attached: 1586911265986.gif (400x215, 1.04M)

>Housing lottery can apparently roll a 0 meaning nobody gets the plot
Bahahahaha

The entire point of classes is that they're good at some things and bad at others, and other classes are good at the things that they're bad at. That's why classes are a thing at all. In a game where everyone can be every class and switch at will there's no excuse for them not having any flavor and not creating fights that favor some over the others. The game should be encouraging you to make use of the armoury system.

Don't forget that ALL WARDS are now structured that 75% are for FCs and only 25% are for private purchasing. They once again fucked over housing for people who want a house out of fear of multi-FC houseflippers.

Attached: 1606476348266.jpg (232x300, 20.32K)

When Wakfu season 4 comes out then you will get it

You're forgetting the fact that over 18 wards are reserved for dead fcs. as well as for any legacy distracts as well. The best part is everyone is going to realize how shit it is when the 2nd drawing comes when everyone will be forced to put their ticket on 1-3 houses available.

He made a valid point.
The new PvP is genuinely fun and proves that the current PvE meta is flawed.
What is your problem with what he said?
Can you at least provide an argument?
Most of the people in this thread fail to do even that and just opt to attack because they know he's right.

Literally why the fuck even have other classes if they are all equally as good at the same thing?

>The game should be encouraging you to make use of the armoury system
why?
maybe some people only like 1 or 2 jobs
why should they be forced to play something they don't like just to engage with the game they pay $15 a month for?

Nigger you predate on children in grooming discords. Evaluate your fucking life.

ffxiv doesn't have PvP shit posting retard

Because the way something plays can be different but still have equal DPS output.

Attached: 1599839468433.gif (171x167, 1.21M)