Holy shit its really fucking good

Holy shit its really fucking good

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.6M)

>Holy shit its really fucking good

Attached: 1650049243645.jpg (597x877, 141.96K)

Is it a Metroidvania?

These devs are from Tawain, it's gonna end up the same way STALKER 2 did when China nukes the region

yes

Is the protag a boy or a girl

Boss fights felt nice, the level in the demo was pretty uninteresting.

A robot.

then i'll pass

Attached: 1650118716891.png (116x138, 33.13K)

>2 results on salt
Work faster you fucks

Attached: images - 2021-04-20T160858.220.jpg (739x415, 15.56K)

>no nine sols
What does that mean?

>Nine Sols is a lore rich, hand-drawn 2D action-platformer featuring Sekiro-inspired deflection focused combat.
Holy shit fuck oooOOOOOFF
Original thought really is fucking DEAD

sus

Attached: h.png (989x728, 658.72K)

>no /ss/

Attached: rage-mad.gif (220x119, 633.01K)

Deep lore

At least say it's your game, you'll get more respect and less people calling you a pathetic shill, which you are

Attached: 1649627700644.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

it's right fucking there you mongoloid retard

"sekiro inspired deflection"
Oh cool I'll check on steam for it
>PLANNED RELEASE DATE 2023 Q2
what the fuck

Attached: 1642771113788.jpg (611x337, 25.59K)

cute MC

>Nine Sols
Is the joke that he's a cat?

t. El Zhangoid nationalist

sell me it

True

its a hecking metroidvania with hecking progression powerups where you return to previous areas to access previously inaccessible paths its just like hollow knight, the game that spawned the metroidvania genre!!!!!
plus its made in taiwan! upvotes to the left

you dont backtrack in this

No it isnt he is lying
Not even close
Also, it is trash, combat literally 90% focused on "le parry gimmick" which is also done badly and primitively

my favorite youtube e-celeb made a funny maymay video about it said it was good.

Better than hollo knight

trying too hard,especially considering it rips off HK and literally came to life after its popularity

but the game isn't out

Stop seething.

What's your point? The history of entertainment is full of things that are mostly copying other things and improving on theme.

>and improving on theme.
HK did improve upon what it was inspired on.
It's numerous clones afterwards, whose devs thought "look how easy it is!" after seeing HK, didnt. They failed shot just like every shitty attempt to copy SoTN after its grand debut

History literally repeats itself. Go play you Ender Shitties if it is so great and improved upon formula, faggot

that doesn't mean its not good! I still like the game!

Why are hollocucks like this

Nice fallacy, havening troubles with arguments?
HK isnt the center of my universe, despite me recognizing its achievements way earlier than it become popular (I have backed it), I still hold SoTN as a pinnacle that wasnt topped to this day despite its shortcomings that aged poorly (HK merely sat on the same throne).

You are looking at the issue wrong. It isnt that I hold HK sacred and the best thing ever, it is that the rest of the trash is so bad and blatantly create dead copycats it just sickening. And sad.

>holy shit its really fucking good
>its not out yet
wat

Attached: 1647132533752.gif (476x426, 337.16K)

HYYYYPEEE!! I WILL love this game!

there is a demo

There's a demo.

Can't check out the demo right now, how is the combat and artstyle? Seeing as this game wears its influence on its sleeve i would also like to know how it plans to differentiate itself among other Metroidvania/Hollow Knight inspired games that have released these last years, like Metroid Dread, GRIME, Gleamlight(lol), including upcoming games it will have to contend with (CrowSworn, Silksong, etc).

Doesnt count it's still not out

>Indie
It will be shit

Looks like more furry indie shit that probably rips off Zelda or something.

Combat and movement is alright, you can reflect like sekiro and if you reflect a number of times and then hold, you dash foward, put a seal on an enemy and blow them up

there isnt much attack variety but there are enough enemies in the first area. It seems easy but the challenge boss you can try after you beat the demo is way harder
the trailers seem to show more interesting stuff

the game looks really cool, the artstyle is very interesting and the graphics and animations are alright. Not Hollow Knight tier but very close

Maybe the devs have said things I'm not aware of but there was nothing nothing in the demo suggesting it would be a metroidvania.

>Not Hollow Knight tier but very close
Not even close, more like half-distance away.
It is also plans to be fairly linear.

Seethe.

From the trailer i already seen they copied the grappling from Ori and the will of the wisps

It's asian game, they copied everything from everyone pice by piece.
Have you not seen any other asian games before?

Also the falling stone that you have to dash to evitate, like in blind forest

To be fair i wouldn't mind them copying if the game turns out good. Imitation is the sincerest fom of flattery and all that.
What irks me is that when chinese/asian companies copy something when they don't think about how it affects the whole, just that this one mechanic is good to have. They fail to improve upon concepts, instead copying something wholesale, cons and all, leading to janky, uninspired gameplay.
I'll try it out before i have my final say though.

Deciding whether you like something enough to buy the final product is literally the purpose of a demo.

>Another game where you just use iframes the moment you see an animation and get away with it.
Nah i played enough of these, call me when they make another good metroidvania like rabi ribi or HK. This isn't going to be it.

That's not what everyone said when Ori 2 came out but that's not an indie game, damn even the bow, and the way it slashes with the sword looks similar

>another good metroidvania
>like rabi ribi

The bosses look fun to fight.

Attached: 423423.png (644x524, 494.73K)

>pretty sprites and animation
>it's edgy grimderp
What a waste.

The furry chinese awakening I needed but didnt knew I wanted

Attached: 754159427514531880.png (128x128, 21.24K)

>Focused parry gimmick in a 2D game
>attacks glow as a visual queue
lol no

Attached: 97315966_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x870, 130.57K)

>bare shoulders
alright i'm in

important question: do all the characters in this game look like they fuck human men?

Attached: 1553720867207.jpg (277x277, 12.86K)

Btw its probably going to be something more like salt and sanctuary from the look of it