Step-brother, help, I'm stuck (in Spellhold)!

>Step-brother, help, I'm stuck (in Spellhold)!

Attached: Imoen_Portrait_BG2.png (210x330, 199.17K)

I want to try this game but any rpg with a party of more than 4 and my peanut brain shrivels up

well then don't get more than 4 members

you dont need to have a full party. in many ways smaller parties are advantegous due to better exp spread.

Attached: Baldr023.png (1680x1050, 2.22M)

nu-D&D

Attached: 75874222595156.png (835x976, 790.49K)

>needs more than 4
lol

You didn't beat the game.

Attached: CoWzNkl.png (1024x819, 829.76K)

As long as your party has three fighters, two priests, a thief and two wizards, you'll be fine. (Multi-Classing counts towards the totals.) Then you can run the fighters towards the enemies, pause, have the wizards cast their strongest spells, unpause, pause again when your fighters are greatly hurt and then have your clerics/druids heal them and unpause. This should kill every enemy, that isn't somehow unusual (dragons, elementals, liches etc.) or a mage buffed with contingencies, which you'll need to debuff/breach first as long as you sleep often enough. It's the gorilla way if you don't want to strategize.

Baldur's Gate 3 will be great

Attached: 55578235446998.png (831x868, 703.83K)

Never used those spells

Do you think Irenicus, you know...?

>never used the most powerful spell in the game

u wot m8

you have NO idea...

Attached: 943848 - Baldur's_Gate Bodhi Dungeons_and_Dragons Forgotten_Realms IYX Imoen baldur's_gate_2 jon_irenicus vampire.jpg (2139x1923, 1.63M)

Baldur's Gate 1 is low level D&D, in other words you are not gonna use super powerful magic spells and its easy to keep track of everything.

Hot

Welp

I loved BG I and II, Icewind Dale I and II.
Enjoyed Neverwinter Nights 2, Dragon Age: Origins and maybe a few more to a lesser extent like Divinity II (not OS).
I dislike/get bored of the "this time it really is the Baldur's Gate successor" like Tyranny, Pillars of Eternity, etc. Not a big fan of Divinity:OS.
Tried to go back to dig older games like Drakensang but ugly UI and corny dialogs throw me off.

Is there any CRPG for me out there than I overlooked or I'm just cursed?

casual reminder that my bhaalspawn could kick your bhaalspawn's ass and thats a FACT

Attached: Baldr013.jpg (1680x1050, 627.43K)

Attached: bg2didntbeatthegame.jpg (1214x948, 388.66K)

She is the protagonists foster-sister. "steps" are related by marriage.

>the hardest boss in the game is a minor boss guarding the enterance to the lair of an infinitely easier big boss
brava, bioware

Attached: Draconis_dragon.jpg (469x386, 28.73K)

I thought the hardest boss was that tentacle monster at the bottom of the DLC dungeon.

>Use time stop

> Shit my pants when he still moves around normally.

are rematsers of 1 and 2 bad?

>still in early access
why? and don't give me that cope "they're still trying to figure out 5e!"
owlcat managed to port PF.

You mean the "enhanced" editions? They're not really remasters, it's just the appropiation of the franchise by some hacks that tried to erase the original devs from the credits. Also integrated a few QoL mods (without giving credit I think) and "relaunched" the games.

As for how bad they are it's like the originals but a bit buggier from what I've read. Still, you can't buy the originals anymore I think.

because larian is run by retards

Attached: 46213544a86587.png (883x602, 46.37K)

Attached: imoen portrait.jpg (210x330, 65.82K)

>Huuuuh honey, there need to be more strong women in games because they are like uuuuh roughly 50% of the target audience, duh!

soulless

when did hero from DQXI get so pretty

it's fine she gets it back

why is his face veinier than his cock?

auto-attacks are enough to kill most enemies, especially in 1. You'll get used to controlling multiple characters by the time you start encountering difficult enemies.

is the imoen romance mod good?

That would be Demogorgon, Prince of Demons and god of some sentient mantra ray species last time I paid any attention to D&D lore.

Attached: 6186f3595f6bbc52b850fcc82e1e5fcc.jpg (1600x1369, 568.35K)

She's also your half sister.

Her smile and optimism?

Attached: BG waifu ranking.jpg (3360x450, 437.57K)

>no tashia
>no kim
get it together

Dragon quest 11?

Mod waifus are all grouped together as fanfic trash.

Anal is lame

I don't expect a zoomer to know about the greatness of mods, you are forgiven !

Because they are trying to make a highly ambitious almost-AAA rpg with insane interactivity and player agency. And since they are constantly making rewrites/redesigns and the game is fully voice acted, it would take ages until it's out - unless BG3 is going to suffer from the same massive drop in quality in latter acts as DOS1/2.

>Zoomer
Chalk it up to me not playing since the days of the earliest Mod NPCs and their often amateurish writing.

>EE
your bhaalspawn is homosex

I mean, you are not wrong. He is quite obviously romancing the homo orc.

You do not romance the homo orc. Homo orc romances you.

i have a stepsister that owes me 20 grand
but yeah, ill always get in the mix for my kin
dad deemed her fit, and that guy was never wrong

You dropped this.

Attached: CoE.jpg (1024x683, 701.85K)

you sound like a retard
never give money to a woman

based but you're probably not getting that money back

>implying

user please......

Attached: through the power of hacks behold a chaotic elf paladin.png (640x480, 416.2K)

>implying the most difficult thing isn't durlag's tower

after reaching the 2nd floor I called it quits those puzzles were just TOO brutal & obtuse for me literally had me shaking with rage at 8 years old ;_;

Attached: Grave Robbers.png (640x480, 333.78K)

>mentally ill election tourist /pol/tards are still crying over this when it's obvious they meant self-inserting and playing as a human is boring

Attached: 1626361355035.jpg (225x350, 22.16K)

Too bad the UI and graphics aged like ass. It's an interesting title with lots of interesting characters.

Attached: latest.png (210x330, 110.69K)

>let me tell you what the author actually meant

Or we could just take what they said at face value, which is bitching about the fact nobody wanted play any of the ugly freakshit.

What they literally said:
>What the hell guys. We gave you demon eyes, horns, and even tails. We are sorely disappointed. Go crazy. We worked hard on this!
What you think they said:
>White man bad

Enhanced Edition fixes it all.

The actual implications of it all: Devs think horns and tails are "cool" and "different enough" and we will never get to play a gnoll or a yuan-ti in any of these games.

What devs should say:
>We noticed how 90% of our players made human male fighters
>Based