Why does this piss off no-lifers so much?

It's LITERALLY an option.

Attached: Screenshot_1185.png (542x367, 307.87K)

>fren comes home from work
>makes every excuse why they cant play including their eyes hurt
>proceed to watch tv for 6 hours
because you're making bullshit excuses.

Grind on this
*unzips*

i don't see a problem, nor am i his retarded redditor head, but that's probably how he thinks and feels, eitherway it's a cope

because they only play boring trash which is more effort than it is interesting

NEETs just cant relate to having responsibilities + gaming is often everything they have so they gatekeep gaming as if it had any tangible value.

We need to appeal to EVERYONE

I'm a fulltime wagecuck and still have time for vidya and other stuff yet I see these faggots who spend most of their time on reddit and Yea Forums complaining that they can't juggle stuff properly

Attached: 1649657986192.png (444x763, 229.91K)

because not every game must be for you fucking faggot

It implies games can either be snoy movies or 2000 hour WoW daily grindfests. I want neither and everyone involved in your image should kill themselves

no he doesnt, he just likes games with difficulty modes for different kinds of people with different time and effort committment

gatekeeping is very important
video games went to shit because we didn't gatekeep hard enough

You had to grind in spiderman?

>AS AN ADUHLT, I HAFF RESSPONSIBILITAYS
>THIS IS WHY I AM NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING

This is also your excuse why you don't exercise
Why you never learned to draw or paint
Why you can't play an instrument
Why you don't read books

Yet, I own a business and still have time for all of these things.

>no-lifers
we back in 2006

Don't play videogames if you choose to be a fucking parent. You chose to have a child so you're responsible to nurture your goddamn child, for fuck's sake.

I fucking hate my fucking generation (millenials). Full of fucking morons.

it’s cope for stupid people plenty of people with jobs and kids love playing hard ass game

but why the fuck is it NEETs gatekeeping it. Probably the most cringe demographic in existence. I wish we could go back to the golden age of PC gaming when the primary demographic of games was employed men and teenagers

all of these thins are worthwile and productive skills whereas being good at video games is something only children and massive neckbeards are ever proud of

>but why the fuck is it NEETs gatekeeping it

Attached: vlcsnap-2701395.png (640x480, 263.39K)

Imagine just reading children's books and if someone asks you why you answer: "sorry, I don't have time to read more sophisticated literature because I work too much.
If you don't have time for games then why are you playing them in the first place?

Why doesn't Yea Forums just admit it, you WANT to rewarded for having no social lives and putting in more hours into a game as opposed to actually having to be skilled at the game to beat others.

anyone who has a job or children knows this, the only people this mind trick works on are stupid NEETs, kind of like the bullshit where some says you can’t get laid. It only works on exactly one person so if they don’t know who they are talking to it makes them look really really fucking stupid.

If your kid likes vidya, you could play games with them and teach them how to enjoy it in modeeation.

And yet normalfags also think being good at other children's games is a worthwhile pursuit.

There's a better chance of making money off playing video games than there is of anyone getting picked by the NFL.

Grindlets are pitiful.

Attached: tMmCHW1.jpg (2501x2160, 1.5M)

When I get home from work, literally all I want to do is shut off my brain and grind
These people must not actually "work"

Why play video games at that point?

20 years ago.
People can now make millions from being good at video games you stupid fuck and this industry will grow even more when zoomers and millennials take over and start catering media more to themselves

Then watch a movie or a tv show, why would you force yourself watching hours of b tier movie writing at best?

Why not?

Stupid excuses the last 2 months I was working 2 full time jobs while also finishing my degree and sure I had less time to play and was really tired a lot of the time, but i played Elden Ring all the same and no I am not a soul expert it's my first souls game

This. You can get extensions or use your phone to track time spent on social media sites or apps. It's sobering when you discover how much time you waste on that shit.

cause neets are based

>eitherway it's a cope
everything is a cope, this is a redundant statement

>168 hours in a week
>sleep for 49 hours
>work for 40 hours
>79 hours left in the week
the fuck do they do with their life then?
I go to the gym for about 8 hours a week, I cook for maybe an hour a day, but even then I have 50+ for games, movies etc.

>needing to grind
fucking kek. Only acceptable on mmos

It says parent. You can't just come home from work and ignore your kids to play vidya

>boomers think grinding is difficulty
all that starbucks must block brainflow somewhere

They want harder games. Games are made easier to pander to people who don't actually like games.

There is no "easy mode", the entire thing is dumbed down from the ground design.

How would guitarists like it if manufacturers stopped making real guitars and instead only sold guitars that play themselves, because parents and lazy faggots "don't have time" to learn to play but they still want to pretend they can?

Because they do indeed want to play something but they suck ass and their IQ is too low to be good at it. They're essentially going "i dont wanna play it" but then still playing it and doing the same shit, its just at a brainlet level of difficulty. 99.9% of the games out there dont take more time at a higher difficulty, you just need to not be retarded and use your brain. which they cant do. they cant do that because theyre retarded npcs, like said

yes you can lol

Imagine being the offspring of a person who calls themselves "Holy_Doggo69"

I just don't get why these retards pay $60 for a game that plays itself (because they hate video games), when they could just buy a dvd with their favorite capeshit for $10 instead. Just buying a movie would "waste" even less of their precious time too, so they have no excuse. Do they just get a kick out of wasting money?

Attached: 1615078512126.jpg (349x367, 14.91K)

???

It must be kind of nostalgia. The guys remember how good it was to play video games when they were teenagers and now they keep playing them automatically without realizing that they are just wasting time with a type of entertainment that makes no sense in view of their lifestyle.

You get skilled through practice.

Very few works of art can (try to) appeal to everyone and still be artistically strong. The process of appealing to more people automatically makes it more bland, its a necessary step, which in turm holds back the medium.

I’ve been conditioned through decades of gaming that games are supposed to be a challenge. If I ever felt like I couldn’t play games on normal mode because of muh wife and job I would just stop playing all together.
If you played a game on easy mode no matter what it you didn’t play the game.

I am also baffled by the seething over options. Google "destiny 3rd person option" or "overwatch 3rd person mode" the only reason against it is literally "the devs didnt put it in, therefore it shouldn't be in" literal NPC logic

Why not just watch the story on youtube? You can do that for pretty much every new release.

We are lucky then, Videogames are not art (and that's a good thing)
And unless to make it more appealing to other you ruin it for others, it's fair game
An extra mode doesn't change at all the normal game

The only part about it that pisses me off is he thinks grinding is synonymous with easy.
A game can be easy but still require you to grind if you want to complete it.
Play whatever difficulty you want, I don't give a shit. But don't act like you are on the same level as those who beat hard mode or insane challenges

Attached: 1649225279190.jpg (290x299, 14.66K)

Anything but. If they weren't such elitist assholws while providing nothing of value maybe

Your friend is likely neurodivergent and gets stuck in an executive dysfunction loop. Wants to play but can't get around to doing anything so follows the path of least resistance.

>a boss in souls can be done in less than a minute
>NOO SO MUCH GRINDING WHERE'S MY PRESS TO WIN BUTTON?!!

>while providing nothing of value
Neither do you, wagie

Videogames are art. The medium has always been art. Every decade you find people making more than a timewaster with the medium. The Silver Case was in the 90s, and that's one example.

Why is it so hard to just play on Normal mode?
Are people genuinely this fucking retarded in this day and age that game difficulty is something that needs to be this heavily argued over?

What's the point in playing a video game if you just want to railroad through it without a bit of challenge? Might just watch the cutscenes on YouTube then because you obviously just need to visual stimulation since you don't want to put any effort into having your brain work through a problem.

>calls himself a wage cuck
Cringe. Whats your schedule & annual income? Do you have a family?

Everyone but chuds*

Grinding is the easy mode.

can you imagine getting home from school or something and your fucking dad is sitting there playing a spider-man videogame??? holy shit

Might be true for a lot of people. It would also explain why more people are screaming for more 5-10 hour games. They want 5 hour long games that play themselves, so they can still call themselves gamers? That's just sad.

Metal gear rising proves this wrong

Or just dont play shitty games that require grinding

In my experience, every single person who uses the "life is already hard enough" has a cushy office job where they sit on their asses all day in an air-conditioned room.

sounds boring and hopeless as all fuck
are you perhaps a shit cleaner?

>Grinding
Hard games aren't about grinding?

I also find this excuse flimsy when I work in a DHL warehouse and graft more in those eight hours a night than most people do in several months, and still enjoy games like Ninja Gaiden Black and Elden Ring.

What do you think happens if every worker quits today, user? What would that impact? The economy as a whole, including your lifestyle.

Now what would every NEET disappearing impact? Absolutely nothing