3x3 thread

three by three

Attached: 3x3.png (980x1250, 2.61M)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1024x1014, 1.29M)

wish you faggots would put this in the OP more, otherwise you'll see nothing but the same people

>to make the 3x3: www.befunky.com/create/collage/
>rating system is liked/played, ie 5/9 means you liked 5 of the 9 you played
>to make a 4x4 or greater, see the .webm

Attached: 4x4.webm (1252x1132, 687.28K)

Wow you've managed to pick (IMO) all the worst entries from a bunch of series I like.
To each their own, I suppose.
1/9
MS3 is my jam.

Attached: Screenshot_20210309-234320_Gallery.jpg (1078x1088, 938.41K)

kinoy

tryhard

+++
~~~
++-
which DQ would you recommend starting with?
-++
---
+~~
+~+
-++
++~
I've heard of Zone of the Enders, whats it like? Can I just start with the first game?

Attached: 3x3vg.png (900x900, 1.31M)

Did you intentionally choose the most contrarian picks from each series or is your taste really just that bad?

What if I posted a 4x4?
1/1
+metal slug 3

++/
/ / -
+-/

+ / /
/ + +
+ + /

/ + /
+ / +
/ + ~

Attached: vidya__4x4 (1).jpg (2500x2500, 3.57M)

3x3’s are the dumbest shit ever. Your literally just taking pictures from nine games to like and putting them in a square.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.36M)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.66M)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 468.95K)

3 in a row not rating others, impressive

It's a quick way to get your taste across, what people don't understand is that just posting to aim for validation isn't the point, and you're meant to compare and contrast, springboard into discussion, and exchange recommendations.

On this shithole literally mostly populated by troon with no taste? Nah thanks

that halo 2 art is for halo wars im pretty sure

i think u need to go back

Dead Rising kino
Halochad, really wish infinite was better
disco elysium kicked ass, do you like Silent Hill?

+ + +
? ? ?
+ + ?

+ + -
+ + +
+ + +

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 8.47.52 PM.png (615x615, 772.97K)

I think you should choke on a dick

>do you like Silent Hill?
I think "like" would be an understatement

Attached: hospital.gif (500x500, 1.14M)

Attached: 1644274251764.jpg (640x480, 31.54K)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x900, 964.49K)

First time ever seeing an album 3x3, but still cool

CHVRCHES fucking rocks
Also the horns on Carly Rae Jepsens "Run Away with Me" is splendid.

It'd be nice if there was a website like tapmusic but for video games

What's the best way to play Garage? I heard there was a new port or remaster but it might not be in English.

Attached: 4x4.jpg (3264x3151, 2.19M)

Attached: 3B525461-F0EE-4C2B-A79B-5AE9751300A4.jpg (3264x3264, 3.03M)

I think you may have brain damage

heather

Attached: 1_YtlnfikzumZbs7-nFVOlsA.png (640x449, 207.26K)

In no order

Attached: 3x3.png (868x865, 1.67M)

/ + +
/ / -
+ / ~

DmC: DMC
cringe
Ringo Ishikawa
kino. would recommend desu

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 1.38M)

>it's only a mobile port
Ah shame. Is it the original version that is Japanese only then?

not gonna lie you guys are bunch of faggots

Attached: 3x3.jpg (698x792, 144.45K)

I believe so. Though I think they're working on bringing it on to PC soon.

+ + +
+ / /
+ / +
nice

/ / /
+ + /
+ - -
+ + +
/ / -
/ + -
/ / +
/ / /
/ + /
I need to play more good games
+ + +
/ / +
/ + +
+ / / /
+ + / /
/ / / /
/ / / /
Which Ace combat game should I play first?
/ + +
+ / +
/ + +
/ / /
/ / /
/ / +
I don't like halo.
Is this series worth trying?
/ / +
/ + /
+ + +
/ / / +
+ / + /
/ / / /
/ / / /
/ / +
/ / /
/ / +
/ / /
/ + +
- + /
/ + /
/ / /
+ + /
+ + +
+ + +
+ / /
You are a slav, right?

Attached: 1638639695575.jpg (3264x3264, 2.82M)

Is it very text heavy? I might consider giving the Japanese version a try if not. Most clips and images I see of it don't usually have much to read but they might be giving me the wrong impression.

2/2
I never knew the Complete Saga released on the Wii.
1/2
-SR3
SR2 was lightning in a bottle.
1/1
4/4
KH2 is a good game, but also flawed. It kind of set a bad trajectory for the rest of the series going forward.
4/5
-Disco
I absolutely hated the writing in Disco, which for a story driven game is a big no-no. It felt like it was written by a 15 year old who just started getting into politics. A shame since I love the whole idea of your “build” being personality traits.
5/5
1/1
Planescape I feel is Disco Elysium done properly.
3/3
2 is the only good Mass Effect and my favourite Bioware game. I always felt that BioWare was kind of a hack company with only a handful of decent games under their belt.
Could be worse taste wise.
5/5
Vice City is the best GTA. Followed closely by IV.
1.5/2
-CoM
I have mixed feelings on CoM. Cool story and premise, and Marluxia is a great villain, but there’s a lot of questionable design decisions.

Attached: 030D2FBF-A1F7-4D18-B34B-0B888585F33E.jpg (920x920, 351.66K)

Stranger of Paradise to Forgotten Land was a wonderful one-two punch to keep my faith in non-indie vidya in current year strong.

2/3 (+MS3 +MKW -LoL)
At least I think that's LoL.
2/2 (ZoE2 MARS, Dragon's Dogma)
Still love DD despite taking it off but I don't know if I'll want to go back until 2 is announced and I want to prepare myself.
1/3 (+Galaxy -Sinnoh -Bioshock)
Never liked the Sinnoh games and Bioshock 2 was a little more my speed because playing as a Big Daddy was pretty cool.
2/2 (SotC, Ninja Gaiden)
You played the Samurai Jack game from a couple years back? It's all ex-Team Ninja guys who worked on NGB and NG2 who made it, it's very budget but it has that same feel to it.
2/2 (Doom, DMC3)
More of a Heretic guy over Doom but Doom is too iconic. Soul Sacrifice has my respect for all the inspired ideas I've seen in its setting but I get the impression that playing it would just make me really sad (which I think is the intent but still).
1/1 (Halo 2)
I've heard of all of these artists but haven't heard any of these albums in full.
3/5 (+NGS +Sekiro +Cuphead -Genshin -Apex)
Apex feels so stiff after so much Titanfall 2 and Genshin bored me in a way no game ever has before. StS I picked up with my PS+cuck pittance so I might try it out.
2/2 (DMC5, DOOM)
Also liked Ground Zeroes but didn't play MGSV. Sifu looks cool but I'll give it time until it's cheaper since I've got other stuff to play.

it's not something like a visual novel if that's what you're getting at
a puzzle game that's free form, more akin to the likes of Riven or Myst

Fuck

Attached: 3x3 Vidya.png (921x921, 462.46K)

>You played the Samurai Jack game from a couple years back?
oh wow, you reminded me
never played it but it looks fun will check it out

bait?
storyfag, but i’ll allow it 5/9
kh is cringe but 8/9
holy zoom zoom
>nuDOOM
>sifu
fellow mikufag, you disappoint 6/9

Attached: B48E4D2B-332C-42E3-9CD1-48CD627F3DCE.jpg (920x920, 421.95K)

> It felt like it was written by a 15 year old who just started getting into politics
if anything the story was personal, the politics is kind of just there for world building and to be satirized/parodied
the thing I took from Disco Elysium was just how well written the characters and branching dialogues are, it's all very immersive

I figured, I felt it visually represented the feeling I got from the Halo games the best. I was actually on the fence about which of the original trilogy I liked the best. Might play Halo Wars one day.

if you liked GZ for it's gameplay, PP is its upgrade, play it. don't play it if you're a massive faggot who gets a turn off by its story. Sifu is also pretty fun if you liked Sekiro, do play it if you have the chance

/ + +
/ + +
+ / /

Honestly went for GZ because it was a very short and contained game with replay value whereas PP seems pretty long and committal. The only other Metal Gear games I've played are Solid 1, VR Missions, Ghost Babel, and Revengeance, so the story really didn't matter to me either way.

Honestly been meaning to fire up the Ac!d games on PPSSPP but always forget.

I'm sorry to disappoint you fellow Mikufag. I liked both original Doom and 2016, I liked 2016 more for its modern take on original and I have massive boner listening to the OST. what's wrong with Sifu?

bottom middle?

I forgot to ask you, what's the first one and the middle bottom?

I did like the whole premise of “depressed alcoholic cop has to find a reason to live”, even though the whole alcohol induced amnesia felt like a bit of a stretch. I just think some of the dialogue is cringy.

>flatout 2

Attached: 1625436075614.png (590x469, 188.31K)

another western action game that misses the mark. you’re honestly all right, though
esp rade and shadow tower abyss

>another western action game that misses the mark
Different user, but I'm curious if you've played any western action games that hit the mark by your metric. There's a couple indie games I've played that do it for me (more if you count beat-em-ups with more involved combat).

>KH2 is a good game, but also flawed. It kind of set a bad trajectory for the rest of the series going forward.
That's not an uncommon opinion and I see where people are coming from. Would you mind elaborating why you feel that personally?

Extremely Based.

Still looking for recommendations from anons with similar tastes, appreciate it

Attached: TBT.jpg (3264x3264, 3.79M)

I also didnt like Disco Elysium, its not badly written in the sense of dialogue, its actually good, but whats annoying was how the plot itself was written and how superficial it tackles political themes other than communism. It seems to me the devs understood communism only and every other ideology they didnt understood it so they just went for stereotypes.

Also the game tries to market itself as detective rpg, you dont do any meaningful investigation its always click on dots and game tells you everything.
It get special treatment because it appeals to the pretentious crowd like another game on your favorites silent hill 2.
disco has great worldbuilding and well written dialogue in the sense that it keeps you engaged with the way it was written but the actual plot was boring and the themes are superficial. i hated the side quest that you help those old fuckers hunting bugs.

when i was young i would always pretend to like these obscure deep shit in cinema games or anime. now i dont give a fuck anymore.
a lot of young people feel smart about liking disco elysium.

6/6
4/4

Attached: BeFunky-collage_1-2.jpg (3264x3264, 2.93M)

>TWEWY, Ghost Trick
kino. can't recommend something similar to TWEWY and Ghost trick, it's really one of a kind game.
>999
Danganronpa. I've heard that it's about mystery VN right? Danganronpa is basically that

4/9
3/9
3/9
4/9
6/16
5/9
Halo/9
Coldsteel the Hedgehog/9
4/9
?/9
6/16
based Pandorabro
3/9
3/9
2/9
2/9
3/9
2/9
2/9

Attached: 3x3.png (1280x1280, 2.63M)

have you tried the Layton games?

Attached: B331DEBF-417B-417F-94AF-621548AD33BA.png (320x312, 206.47K)

Attached: IMG_20220317_220848.jpg (1564x1564, 1.77M)

The system usually used is Liked/Played, not Liked/Total, unless you've played literally every game in the thread and just don't like most of them.