MH World has more than double Rise players on PC

Seems like the MH community really hated the bing bing wahoo spin-off huh?

Attached: mhworld-rise.jpg (731x299, 36.6K)

Wait until sunbreaker releases.

>wait until rise releases
>wait until sunbreak releases
>wait until sunbreak super lategame dlc releases

Didnt Rise go back to the old monster hunter formula? A really dumb move World really improved a lot of things

i bought it on my bing bing wahoo machine and will probably not but the dlc

Why is MHW still expensive?
>inb4 poorfag
I am poor.

lol the cope

>wait until patches
>wait until PC release
>wait until PC release gets more patches
>wait until [overpriced DLC for an already overpriced game]

Time to admit this game was a C-team fuck up.

Attached: mh-charge blade.jpg (2137x2448, 531.65K)

MHW still has lots of players on PC? I've been wanting to play the game again but thought it would be dead.

Wait until Rise is a good game.

No not at all. Rise is the least "MH" of all MH games. It's more Toukiden/God Eater than MH game. All those clutch bug moves that basically let you Spider-Man your way out of every blunder. It had taught me so many bad habits going back to older MH games. Fuck Ichinose. Fuck Rampages. Fuck Spider-Man shit. Fuck Rise.

Attached: bonbiingrey.gif (303x532, 3.46M)

Yeah MHW PC is basically where the MH community is right now. However we're all at endgame so I would suggest not using SoS flares because everyone's using steroid armor.

I've beat the game + Iceborne. I've just been wanting to do comfy hunts and help people with their SOS.

World is always alive, and you have find people for the big quests.

b-b-but it was on BING BING WAHOOOO machine
bro we went home...

t. mentally ill tranny

yes my fellow nintencultist you tell these fucking infidels not to disrespect a switch game
HAIL IWATA

Capcom's retarded in only bringing Rise to pc after Switch. Me and one of my friends on Xbox who got crazy into World would have bought Rise and so would all our other friends. There's a hell of a lot of people on PlayStation that would have bought it too. Way to let all this momentum stop by making Rise a Switch console exclusive so we have to wait for whatever the next game is to finally enjoy the series again.

I just hate the bugs and hunter arts and monsters designed about said bugs and hunter arts.
Also rampages are the worst thing ever put in a MH game, people gave shit to world because of zorah, but that's something you do twice and are done.

t. mind broken

>wait until content update release and then it'll get more players
Yeah bro such cope

People said world would basically be deserted once rise released.

PC players only care about graphics that's the main reason to be honest

People are still playing that shit?

>people keep playing cancer world or any of the new monster aids

Honestly this is a massive reason why besides lacking MR. World was being heavily marketed as an experience with amazing graphics specially for pc woth that high res pack for thw textures.

World and especially IB go full in the "make the world feel alive" thing and that works in their favour.

I am honestly more shocked that people still play Monster Hunter in 2022.

World was a once in a generation success, of course it's gonna have more players. It's literally the best-selling game in Capcom history. There's a not insignificant amount of players that will never touch an MH game that does not have World in the title, because to them that IS the series, kinda like how "The Elder Scrolls" means a lot less to people than "Skyrim"

Rise is just another (good) MH title. It'll see a pop when Sunbreak comes out, and then level out to a few thousand/later hundred basically forever, like every other MH with functioning online.

Duh, I already played that shit months ago. MH belongs on portable consoles.

Meanwhile, in their real world
>world is their best selling HR game
>IB is their best selling MR game

nearing a year late and snoyggers still mad
Rise sold in 3 months what the snoygger machine sold in 3 years

Attached: 1634674912929.png (922x842, 604.72K)

t. dumb as shit hypocrite console warrior.

If only tendies hadn't cried about "muh PURE MH" for years they wouldn't look as hypocritical as they do now. While World is far from perfect, Rise is legitimitately anti-MH. It actively teaches you bad habits of getting hit and getting free get out of jail cards for such. You never learn proper spacing, back-and-forth or rhythm of battle. It's all a giant clusterfuck of overpowered bug attacks/evasions that trivialize literally everything else in the game.

>p-people aren't actually liking MH World, they just play it because POPULARITY

lmao you cocksuckers had similar coping mechanisms for Dark Souls and then Bloodborne, Sekiro and Elden Ring were all hits. Maybe you should just admit that Rise was a massive dissapointment in the MH community and they went back to World. Rise had more players initially but the community went back over time.

>implying mentally ill schizo tendies ever admitted World was fun
Listfag was a tendie scum, everyone knew it.

>console warrior
nice projection schizo tranny
MEDS NOW

It's funny how bing bing wahoo cultists can never defend Rise when its many shortcomings are revealed.

Because Rise is a fullprice title while World has been on sale for 10 bucks or less multiple times.
This happens everywhere and it says nothing about the quality.
CIV V is clearly better than CIV VI but the moment CIV VI actually became affordable for poorfags it quickly surpassed CIV V player numbers.

it’s funny how mentally ill trannies upvote every one of my posts lmao
/thread

Reminder that Rise still hasn't outsold Iceborne despite the latter being a full-priced DLC release.

>PC players only care about graphics

Attached: graphically intensive videogames.png (891x928, 347.9K)

honestly, both need work but I'd say MHW's MMO bullshit makes it worse
I honestly can't understand how anyone can like it or defend it

>threading your own post
cringe bing bing tranny

In contrast to rise's Korean phone game bullshit?

Well yeah, MHW is casualized garbage

What MMO bullshit? There are only two sieges, both you can safely skip without missing anything.

Yes, wait until both games have been finished and out long enough for fotm fags to stop to compare

>fotm
>World released in 2016
This is what I call a supreme COPE

World is still the worst MH ever.

God I want to play World, but I've already soloed every single monster in the game with ease. There's literally no challenge left for me to conquer.

>Koraen phone game bullshit
elaborate?
Uh huh, so you can skip farming Safi now? Damn the game must've gone through a huge change.
The end game still boils down to you farming 2-3 monsters at most

Get rekt MH faggots. Real men play toukiden

MHRise is 10x more casual than MHW. Its piss easy and wirebug trivializes every single fight.

You never needed to "farm" Safi more than any other monster.

There is no "farming" in endgame. After defeating Fatalis, you basically can do whatever you want. The game ends there.

>Best MH
>No Astalos

Does not compute.

Attached: 1647378969277.png (1731x979, 2.21M)

Nope.
Well, that's not entirely true, they at least got rid of the single player only cutscenes.
Other than that though it's further from old monhun than it ever has been.

Learn how to read retard

How is World fotm, you huge cocksucker?

The progression in Rise is even more fucked and buttfuck retarded than World.

Rise is not a bad game but it fucking sucks in comparison to World, the lazy faggots didn't even make high rank armor different than low rank. It's not about graphics.

And Rise doubled down on everything that made World casualized garbage

Sunbreak will definitely increase the player count significantly, but if anything people should be running to Rise more than World currently as the expansion creeps closer. There's no good reason for people to be playing World instead unless they just prefer the game.
Rise is, unfortunately, hindered by its visuals on a platform where the majority want better looking games, so that doesn't help. Also, World has been on sale a few times, so it probably just has a bigger install base that may be waiting for the expansion before buying.

wtf is wrong with you people? There has never been a MH lower than 10/10, no MH "sucks" and saying that says more about you than World/Rise which is basically the same rehashed game.

lol

Looks like you're in the wrong thread bucko. This is a MH schizo thread.

It's some weird autistic side-picking shit for some reason. You can't possibly like X more than Y, because Y doesn't have this gimmick and X does, so the game must be shit. It'll always be followed up with them trying to claim one is easier than the other when they're all piss-easy with just a handful of actual challenges between the games.

A lot of rise's appeal was getting to play a world-like game with world monsters on switch

Aside from some new content, rise is worse in some ways. Wirebug is a get out of combat-free card, visuals are xbox 360 tier, environments are smaller and simpler, no MR or even an equivalent to tempered mons from base world.

I will be real with you though it's mostly the visuals.

Where's the non-schizo MH thread? I want to discuss dual blades in iceborne.

Remember when tendies used to routinely mock World armor designs?

They are awfully quiet now. Honestly the whole game is low effort as fuck and they ruined so many weapons to being completely unplayable.

>WTF WHERE DA GLOWY BING BING WAHOO DIGIMON AT?!?!?!

MH is such a parody of itself now.

Attached: 1642869145213.jpg (2450x823, 1016.54K)

what a dogshit cope

I'm getting completely and utterly filtered by Fatalis. It's just not a fun fight.
Too many aoe attacks with hitboxes outside of where the flames are, barely any windows to attack, practically forced to use siege weapons, carts in two hits, you HAVE to break the head twice or you cart in one hit in phase 3, can sometimes spend half the fight on two legs giving you no opportunity to even reach the head etc. I absolutely hate this fight.
Alatreon was a really fun challenge once you learnt his moveset and the opportunities to attack. Fatalis is a wonky rng infested mess.

I bought the game and went in semi-blind, thinking it was going to have a truckload of FUCKING content, like those impossibly packed 3ds games. But what I found was bootleg watered down world and I'm fucking upset.