Xenoblade 3 New Keyart from Nintendo leaked

Embrace for previews next week bros.

but remember going in as much blind as you can is much much better experience

Attached: XC3.jpg (1920x1080, 388.16K)

Hiding this thread now because Im just climbing up the world tree in 2.

So fucking hyped. Only game im gonna buy fullprice this year.

Poor mans persona 5.

I have my switched hacked and I'm still buying it at full price. I just hope it works without any workarounds.

I loved 1 and X but never really cared to get 2 for some reason. I really should get and play it before 3 shouldn't i

It takes a while for 2 to get good. IMO, changing to Japanese was a plus cause Pyra's voice was pretty bad.

Euniebros... i think we lost...

The game starts getting decent like by chapter 5 and isn't actually good until 7, but you're like 80% done by then.

This isn't SMT thread, move along

What would even be big enough to pick up the Mechonis' sword?

Censored game. Boycott it.

>but remember going in as much blind as you can is much much better experience
I'd rather know beforehand if it's gonna be another trackwreck for 70% of the game like Xenoblade 2.
Because if it is, I'm jumping ship from the series.

xD

XC2 secondary, ignore him

Xenoblade 3, a story about birb and minge warring against each other

What did Takahashi mean by this?

Something something bird something something bush

>le minge xDDDD
Words can not accurately describe how much I hate this meme character and her lolsorandum reddit tranny fanbase.
I want to kick Takahashi in the balls for giving birth to such an abomination.
Seeing her brutally a thousand deaths in Xenoblade 3 wouldn't be enough.

Attached: Persona 5 fans.jpg (628x587, 64.71K)

Beautiful

2 looks better than 3. This is not up for debate.

Attached: xenobdonex vs 3ebalade3.jpg (1920x2160, 3.69M)

The models look way less soulless in XC3.
They finally discovered how lighting works, so the characters don't look like glossy dolls.

Why did they rip off Flynn and Joker?

So since it's on the cover art I guess it's confirmed this is the new monado/aegis like weapon for 3

Attached: 1644722352805.jpg (3365x2182, 445.03K)

>going in as much blind as you can is much much better experience
user, people already guessed the basic plot of the game.

This, who the fuck plays these games for the story? It's the same basic anime plot every time.

going as blind as you can is also about the gameplay, areas, OST...

Whoever rendered those 3d models did a poor job

Attached: 2020060509332780041.jpg (1280x720, 231.59K)

>DiscordBoy
>Smash joker avi, not even p5
I hate zoomoids

>soulless
How so, 2's character designs are far better than 3's.

He didn't do shit tho, the minge meme is entirely an english localization thing.

Attached: 0a4f54c63be7c10a04d360f22b0debe3.jpg (900x1180, 285.15K)

Look at the scenes shot during the night in 2 compared to the ones in 3's trailer.
There's a world of difference, there's actual lighting and the characters just don't glow in the dark. they're also way more animated, and just wide eyed robots.

He's still responsible.

>Cute and canon pairings confirmed
Looks like Eunie...got blacked

I really don't care about lighting or graphics at all.

Do we know anything about the localization? If they butchered everything (again) I'm gonna wait for a fan delocalization patch.

sword and titan editions

What do you care about then?

Black nigga is one step above everyone. He is the (obvious) traitor
Euine will die alone

>no sexy blades confirmed
oof shit game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Story-wise its already pretty clear that 2 is important, if you care about that then absolutely play 2. Its one of the worst written pieces of media I've ever experienced, be warned.
As far as gameplay goes its debate-able, even as a huge 1fag I think 2's main game is really fun you just have to accept that playing in a more completionist manner fucking sucks due to both side quests being structured like shit and the gacha locking you out of blade quests and field skills, which is a shame because a 90-100% playthrough is the most fun way to play both 1 and X. Combat is more accessible and based on system mechanics which makes it more fun to pick up initially than previous entries, but as a result it lacks the unique gameplay-styles of 1's cast and the sick amount of customization and possible builds that come with X's MC.

>Did he just call Homura Pyra? Pfft stupid gaijin, he obviously don't understand superior nippon culture like I do

Attached: 020.png (200x201, 49.55K)

>oof
tranny

We know that all 6 confirmed party members have the same names in both English and Japanese IIRC, which is promising and gives me hope that this will be like 1 where they only fuck up the usual amount of shit and not go above and beyond to butcher it like they did with X and 2.
imagine being this much of a faggot

That's good to know. I thought Taion had been localized as Noah but they're two different characters. Trying to go in as blind as I can.

>no sexy blades confirmed
Based as fuck. Now I can play this game without getting embarrassed.

Character designs looking like dogshit.

So you should hate Xenoblade 2's designs in that case.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO they called her Pyra instead of Homura AIEEEEEEEEE
Grow up.

As long as there isn't an American VA in the party, we are good.

You're a good man, user

Attached: 1649734171939.jpg (500x377, 50.09K)

>Getting embarrassed playing a game
How? You love by yourself, no one will see you play and no one gives a shit on what's on the screen.

Attached: e88.png (509x411, 17.51K)

>No more blade gacha shit
Good

No, 2's designs are actually good. Even beats 1's with only a few designs from 1 that are similar to 2's.

Because playing retarded shit is embarrassing and cringe as hell.

How are they good?
Are you one of those people that think they're good because they're "unique"? and that throwing a bunch of random metallic shit on uguus is better than realistic designs?

Reminder that cowtits are disgusting

Attached: 9cb41eddfae80025c55cc14f7fcaa49a.jpg (1448x2048, 324.84K)

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

You are the original Leaker?

>love
Live*

She didn't lose because there isn't a "MCbowl" this time, she's for Taion from the start

i'm still mad about this in 2 honestly. combat aside as its not as affected by the gacha as much as its made out to be, but the amount of side content thats locked behind having to roll for blades both directly (blade quests) and indirectly (field skills) is infuriating. one of the biggest things i enjoyed about 1 and X was the absurd amount of shit you could do at any given time, and while 2 has alot to do as well it locks over half of it behind this bullshit. you either get extremely lucky with your rolls, give up on doing side content, or grind some random crab on the shores of Mor Ardain for +5 hours if you want to see everything.

>better than realistic designs
>Wanting realism
>In an anime fantasy game

Attached: 1644198398617.png (235x316, 208.21K)

So stop playing Xenoblade.

>shitty designs are good because they are... le unique!

It takes a real contrarian to think this.

can't i appreciate both flat titty and fat titty?

Is here the real leaker present?

The menuing in 2 will legit drive you insane.
Good luck user.

>Being a gatekeeping faggot