Why the fuck hasn't Square Enix fired this useless cunt yet?

Why the fuck hasn't Square Enix fired this useless cunt yet?

Attached: Nomura.jpg (696x344, 43.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/_/search/text/me hate nomura versus noctis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a mix of jap corporate culture and probably some loophole in his contract

because you keep buying the shit he makes

just wait 50 more years for Nomura kino masterpiece (tm) Verum Rex
you're not an entitles brat, are you? good things need time

No I don't I pirate my games

Verum Rex is KINO
CHAD Yozora

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 130.65K)

Ever heard of nepotism?

Oh boy, more absolute drivel and hopefully some decent Disney fanfic shit. They should use whoever it was who wrote Neo TWEWY instead.

Nah, they should just make more TWEWY. It got far more interesting lore, setting and the story doesn't have to be a set in Shibuya to work, they can take it anywhere. With Kingdom Hearts you're stuck with Disney trash and Nomura's OC worlds the size of a shoebox that aren't fun anyway.

I love the fact that you think he has more power than he actually has.
Nomura has only wrote and directed KH. They attempted to have him direct FFXV but then the forced someone else to take over and finish it.
Even SoP:FFO isn't a game he directed or wrote for. He was a fucking Artist on it as he was on virtually everything else you dipshits sperg over.

Look Nomura, I just don't like your games, that's all...

he was creative producer and story concept user

They were going to but then he designed based Jack and they give him a couple more years on the clock

Attached: 1644177749876.png (850x1800, 1.2M)

that's objectively wrong
you're literally pulling shit from your ass

I thought he was standing in front of a giant volume of manga

TWEWY doesn't sell nearly as well but Nomura is creative producer on TWEWY

didnt jacks game bomb?

>Sorry, but I don't lose

Attached: Nomura2.jpg (1920x1080, 201.83K)

>Nah, they should just make more TWEWY
Less is better, people won't get sick of it as fast, and it is less likely to go to shit. I haven't beat Another Day bit yet, actually.

It bombed, but what's important is that we did it our way, not how much it sold.

>Nomura
>useless
Let me guess, you're just a KH angry fan?

there's a bunch of discord trannies spamming kh hate coupled with people having valid criticism, its mostly just one of their retard raids

dude has been at square enix for 30 years now
he earned his place, and he never made a complete blunder that almost ruined the company like the gooch did with spirits within

he is still a chuuni cringelord in a middle aged man body

OP here I hate trannies and what Nomura is doing to final fantasy and kingdom hearts

>and he never made a complete blunder that almost ruined the company
Because they keep shifting him off of all the projects that he ruins.

Even japs all went and disliked the kh4 trailer. 3 really did kill the series.

Apologize

Attached: Tabata-drunk.jpg (294x437, 13.32K)

While KH3 was kind of a mess I think he did a great job with 7Remake

Sakaguchi took responsibility. Meanwhile Nomura keeps dodging every failure he's done (countless) and blames it on others.

Attached: 1637199818575.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

Gigahack

A gigahack is an emo turd pusher who stalls so hard that his own so-called "magnum opus" had to be cancelled and then rebooted so an actual director with work ethics could finish.

A gigahack is an open world pushing stand-in director who got fired on a 2nd anniversary live stream aka when his failed FFXV Universe died a painful death. Meanwhile, an emochad keeps directing his fever dreams while getting Disney pay for it.

He has friends that work at Epic Japan and he's bluffed the Square execs into thinking that with one word he can cut them off from Unreal engine. Incidentally, this is also why only games he's produced are Epic store exclusives.

If you pirated they're not your games.
:^)

Good question

*Makes millions of dollars in your path*

He did a great job at making me dislike FF7R.

Not useless cant be autistic ir not like It but managed to make game even in microwaves of kingdom hearts and people would buy it even if its dogshit

Why does everyone here hate Nomura? He's fucking based. If I was in charge of Square Enix I would make it so he could never be fired and build him a solid gold throne.

There are legions of fans for KH and I'm sure FF7R made a shitload of money. While he's one of my least favorite video game auteurs making shit right now, it would be pretty silly to let him go unless he fucks them over Kojima-style. And even then, he's always find work doing art stuff because there are a lot of people that like it.

> Tfw you will never fuck Roxas or Xion.

Attached: __roxas_and_xion_kingdom_hearts_and_1_more_drawn_by_gogo_detteiu_de__b65bdbf54adc0f5f122e4cad9f702f95.jpg (1750x1159, 2.71M)

like anybody else at square enix isn't a gibbering retard

Because his games are kino.

Apologize to what? FF XV was and abomination and far worse than anything Nomura has done.

he is hack kojimbo.
he keeps trying to create vidya end of evangelion but kojima beat him to it and it only took one try.

Attached: 20220403005152_1.jpg (1920x1080, 259.62K)

Guys, where is Barry? I don't seen him anymore, is he still alive?

goty 2020 - ff7 remake part 1
goty 2021 - verum rex
goty 2022 - ff7 remake part 2
goty 2023 - ff7 remake: project g
goty 2024 - ff7 remake: crisis core
goty 2025 - ff7 remake: dirge of cerberus
goty 2026 - kingdom hearts 4
goty 2027 - ff7 remake part 3

Attached: 1582522853582.png (948x492, 578.12K)

Better than

Advent Children
FF7R
KH3
Final Fantasy Origins

Attached: 1644523528736.png (990x784, 823.48K)

You mean emo cunt who is stuck making Disney kiddy fanfic games while Yoshida got the keys to mainline FF games from now on.

Kill yourself Barry, I know its you.

Attached: nomura spammer.png (1378x912, 237.71K)

It's seniority, counts for a lot even if they literally burn money on a pyre

You think that's bad? What's your opinion of this
arch.b4k.co/_/search/text/me hate nomura versus noctis/

>he's been doing this for two years
nomura autism is a hell of a drug

Why didn't this faggot make Kingdom Hearts with Final Fantasy characters set in Final Fantasy (and original) worlds instead of sucking Disney executives cocks?

Attached: 1649787747630.png (583x667, 355.45K)

Because he is a hack.

Attached: cope.jpg (1080x578, 56.7K)

Where are those quotes by former Square devs and the FF11 team praising him and calling him the successor to Sakaguchi's legacy?

Because Nomura's games represent everything that stops them from getting into Japanese games as a whole.

Nomura's games are 90% Disney representation, they are barely Japanese.

>Kingdom Hearts with Final Fantasy characters set in Final Fantasy (and original) worlds
because disney owns the IP

Squaresoft could develop this game without Disney, retard.

It wouldn't be kingdom hearts then

>"This exposes one of our shortcomings at Monolith, but for this project, Saito-san (Masatsugu Saito – Main Character Design) and Tek-kun (Tetsuya Nomura – Torna Character Design) covered for and supported us on the character design front, and I’m truly thankful to them for their efforts."

>"During my time at Square, I met very talented designers such as Nomura-kun, and it would be a dream-come-true to have someone as talented (Although we did get Nomura-kun for Xenoblade 2). If only we had someone like that at Monolith Soft..."
Xeno co-creator Tetsuya Takahashi

>"Our old friend Tetsuya Nomura was in the team for a short time at a very early stage of development (He said "Don't you guys think there should be an Asian, tactician type of a character in the game?" Takahashi came up with Citan from that remark.) It was fun working together with friends."
Xeno co-creator Soraya Saga

>"Nomura-san is crazy. [Laughs] His standards were extremely high. ... [he] was a great 2D artist, but his characters worked especially well in 3D."
Sprite Animation founder and FFVII, VIII, and The Spirits Within FMV director Motonori Sakakibara

>"Of those that remain at Square Enix that are committed to doing the work [of maintaining Square's craft] that we did, I feel that it's Takai and Tetsu (Final Fantasy VII series creative director Tetsuya Nomura)."
Chocobo, Moogle, and Mana creator Koichi Ishii (thank you Stellafag for this translation)

>"I’m quite sure he has the most titles with “FF” in their name under his belt. So at least among the veteran members, he’s recognized as the creative mind who embodies FF, and I believe that in a sense, Mr. Ishii has entrusted the future of the FF series to Tetsu."
FFXI producer, IV, V, XIV, and Chrono Trigger battle director Akihiko Matsui

This fucking guy. Square needs to let him make the games he wants to make and only the games he wants to make and yes, even that one.

Nomura-sama, I kneel.

Kill me.

Attached: EAT SHIT BAZZA.png (1552x697, 500.46K)

So, it could be an actually good game? Great.

ok