HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS???

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS???

Attached: hidden passage.webm (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>veterans armour
you didnt beat it

colonel tells you

pretty all stuff like that is the purpose of player messages
over for offlinefags like me

with peoples signs

But how did the other players know?

Sounds like someone's not reading item descriptions

Attached: Laugh 03.gif (640x546, 934.74K)

oh, whoops

Who?

Which item is this?

Attached: 1623907563665.png (266x214, 13.67K)

probably read a guide and the person who made the guide probably had devs note or datamined the game

Why would I read a single item description? Gay as fuck.

Here is a video on the item and where to find it
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Come on...

Attached: 1642276489837.png (545x99, 12.17K)

Where's this? What does it lead to?

I was honestly thinking about making that exact same post when I saw this thread, kek

This one I genuinely have no idea how you were supposed to know, Shabriri only tells you to go under the capital and it's easy to assume the Frenzy Flame would be somewhere else with how confusing the sewers can be.

:^)

The underground church Mohg fight, it leads you to the most broken shield in the game.

>4chanx
You didn't browse the imageboard

it only takes one person in the entire world who autistically hits every object in the room to find the secret.

You don't need an extension for this, if you go into 4chans settings while in a thread you have an option to embed youtube videos.

if you sit at the grace melina begs you not to take the frenzied flame, hinting to you that there's a secret ahead

>one person autistically hits every fucking wall in the game
>finds thing
>posts online and puts up a sign
>knowledge spreads virally and 5 thousand people put signs up there

kek

There are notes mentioning something below the capital.
This, however, is utter bullshit.
It's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to find him without looking it up online.
Not a single NPC mentions him.
Not a single item description mentions him.
Not a single visual clue, nor a call for help like Boc.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 22.5K)

ZANZIBART?

where is it?

>secrets shouldnt be secrets
Zoomers are cancer

Hes in a dead end of the village and his pot is literally glowing in the dark.

underrated

>playing online
you didn't beat the game

One of those finger readers mentions him

>this dude hiding for his life doesn't call to me when i walk around and keeps hiding for his life

There's literally a ghost in the same village telling "Albus" to hide and live

>buying the game
you didn't beat the game

because it's a fromsoft game, all their games are gay as fuck

>the Flame of Frenzy, the heretical Three Fingers which oppose the current status quo and want to plunge the world into unending death and chaos is locked away tight in a secret area behind a secret area, locked behind a secret door

Yes.
Thread over

While i did read about this, I'm still hitting chests just in case there's one single mimic in this game, so i assume there's someone either doing the same, or hitting every surface to see if it is a hidden passageway.

There's a note in the frenIed flame village and the shabiri guy tells you

Lots of things glow for absolutely no reason.
Prove it.

>he doesnt roll around every pot/crate he comes across at least once
>he doesnt leave a "Praise the rolling!" every time he does it
you didnt beat the game

>hmmm that pot giving off light and breathing is pretty strange
>hmmmm i know that with the mimic veil you can turn into objects
>hmmmmmm
>lets ignore it

Attached: 1586738361535.jpg (600x600, 42.89K)

>shabiri stands next to a bonfire as an npc you've met and tells you to go beneath the capital for his final solution
>oh so its down there
>get to the presumed end with a named boss that is either a. unique as fuck or b. a boss you've killed and was a shardbearer
no alarms going off in your empty head yet?
>messages on the ground
>if you sit at the grace there you can talk to melina and she straight up says turn back do not go this way it will fuck it all up
in a game of hidden passages and fake walls maybe this isnt actually the end of the passage

colonel campbell

This is classic Japanese game design, functionally the same as running along the edge and mashing the interact button in a JRPG.

there was a giant glowing pot with 8 signs around it

>implying I even touched mimic veil
I still found him since the pot looked suspicious and there was a similar thing earlier in the game with rat boy
Actually who the fuck turned him into a tree anyways? and why? just to bully the demi humans?

Miquella's favour can be yours…
Slaughter, slaughter, slaughter... The all-hearing slaughtered, but alas, it was for naught.
But all you need do, is snatch it from the big pot.

She was somewhere around that area in Liurnia

how were you supposed to know about the illusory wall that leads to deeproot depths?

Attached: 1450432957881.png (386x406, 182.88K)

I mean, it's there, but also literally just follow Ranni's quest, they literally tell you where to go at every turn to complete it, at most you'll miss Blaidd in the 3rd act.

I mean, it's hard to miss even on your first playthrough. It's so obvious.
>Actually who the fuck turned him into a tree anyways? and why? just to bully the demi humans?
Don't think about it.
You weren't.
>find wall with chest in it
>hmmm there is some space left.... maybe i should roll into the wall
>holy shit!
You should be curious.

That's not even the worst part in all of this..
So there was the platforming part after this right, for that i got naked... because you jump further while light load. Everybody who knows what's waiting below knows what happened next, i was soo fucking pissed. Fuck this garbage fucking game.

Fromsoft has clever DRM, offline fags get wrecked.

i think two or three npcs tell you to check the pot in the village. two for sure, three maybe, idk but i found that fucker within the first few hours of the games release. not that hard, I think a finger reader directly told me to look for a pot.

I saw a message and that's how I knew

>he plays with messages on to spoil where all the secrets are
Might as well be reading a guide
YDBTG

infinite monkey theorem

the note tells you

>But all you need do, is snatch it from the big pot
Oh shit, I'm on my way to kill Alexander :^)

Attached: I took my clothes off to drop down the platforms and then accidentally walked through The Evil Door, do I have AIDS.jpg (1440x1566, 383.7K)

>people keep mentioning shit hidden below the capital
>start exploring the end of the sewers hours after completing it
>whack this open by happenstance
>"wtf why aren't there any messages"
>they all appear as soon as I go to put one down

Impressive. Very nice.

Someone tell.me how the FUCK you're supposed to know that Nepheli needs the storm king for her questline.

>Miquella's favour can be yours...
>Slaughter, slaughter, slaughter... The all-hearing slaughtered, but alas, it was for naught.
That's Varre's questline you fucking retard

>reddit meme
here, you dropped this

Attached: tranny.jpg (205x246, 4.24K)

I legitimately found both of these with no guide and while not online.

Stop with the bullshit. Going naked for platforming challenges is the normal thing to do.
The game is shit, and so are you.

So why go through all that when you can just implement a quest marker?

Basically this

IDK you just go back to her at a certain point. I didn't even know I had it in my inventory or where I got it.

>Miquella's favour, aka the Haligtree medal
>The all-hearing slaughtered, aka Gideon's men slaughtering the Albinauric village, which Nepheli tells you about there
>snatch it from the big pot
This has nothing to do with Varre's questline you brainless fucking monkey

i talked to every npc every time i came back to the roundtable and saw the prompt come up.

Attached: 187.jpg (381x223, 48.48K)

uhhhhhhhhhh

To be honest, no clue.
Fromsoft always had the track record of very obscured questline progression but it really didn't fit in ER. Even a little handholding from NPCs or items the player would be guaranteed to get would have been nice given how nonlinear the main story progression is and that most quests' completeability are tied to progress points in the main quest.

because thats soulless.

I instinctively poke every chest in the game thinking mimics exist, this thing opened when I did.

What? Gideos killed the entire village searching for the medallion half, you absolute brainlet

I found this by complete accident by trying to jump on top of it.

lmfao

lol I found him by just swinging my fucking sword while I was fighting, I kille dhim instantly good thing the game gives you his item even if you kill him

How were you supposed to know about Yura's summon sign at the Academy?

Basically every "obscure" thing about quests in this game has exactly that you fucking secondary casual nigger. Even the altar OP made this shitty bait thread about has an npc tell you about a secret under the capital.

It wouldn't be a secret passage if you were supposed to know it was there.

Attached: 1649465801887.png (412x458, 220.59K)

damn right nigga MM MM

I found this guy by accident while rolling into stuff.

I got through that wall somehow and I don't even remember how. I should have missed it by all means, I'm a dumbass. Is it supposed to open on its own and thats a glitch or did I find a clue?

I tried to jump on it :)

Attached: c818602cae34138896e99fb0f24dd8a798eaba749b20570c65e5f55c6cbe8b4d.jpg (280x400, 20.22K)

you dont even need to hit it, you just need to be near it and it opens

I found him by accidently pressing a button. It made me question how much shit I probably missed.

For what it’s worth missing this doesn’t really lock you out of anything.

You aren't, your are supposed to engage with the community and figure it out together. Like you already did.