What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Steam-Deck-photo-with-case.jpg (1200x609, 72.26K)

Literally no one can buy one that's what

not available on my country, so imma get a switch

I just want to play Elden ring in bed FUCK

lol

Attached: 1650046701739.jpg (2000x1500, 499.27K)

>Q3
HAHAHAHA

m8, I really don't mind the wait. Tempted to not bother paying for it at all because it would serve no purpose to me now. Might scalp it over christmas for 2x the price.

I think it’s neat overall, but simply put, there are better handhelds out there. It’s too big and too heavy. Can you comfortably play this while lying in bed for hours? Probably not. Kind of defeats the purpose of a handheld. A handheld should never be heavier than the 3ds XL. Even the 3ds XL is pushing it. The switch lite is a good weight. Somebody needs to make a good handheld with vertical form factor like pic related. Much more comfortable to play while lying on your side than the wide form factor that’s standard today

Attached: D2185C60-66B6-4429-933E-235BE19EE743.jpg (693x750, 53.9K)

Kind of expensive. I rly want one but too poor. Valve only focuses on their whales and forgets most pc players pirate their games and only use steam for like CS:GO and some free games.

post deck, fatty

Mine arrives in 5 hours. Hype!

Attached: mpv-shot1734.jpg (966x720, 140.42K)

I've got a beer gut so what i do is lay on my back and set the switch on my gut. I'd prolly do the same with the deck.
also deck needs something like joycons. Joycons are super to controllers for landwhales like me. It's better for laying down comfy and playing on TV with the joycons because I can have my arms wherever.
I remember ps2 or ps3 or ps4 had a third party controller that splits in half so maybe I could shell out the money for one of those and use it with blue tooth on a docked steam deck.

Too fucking huge, too loud, too short battery, too niche.

Nothing went wrong! In fact, the deck is probably the most revo-FWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - and that's why it's NOT a flop! STOP SAYING IT FLOPPED!

Attached: pure_cope.png (1141x925, 352.86K)

>the last console that did this sold over 100 million units

>console

>it's okay when a console does it
>it's not okay when a portable PC does it

>it's okay when a console does it
because it's being sold by exclusive games
>it's not okay when a portable PC does it
because it has no exclusive games

are you retarded?

>game exclusivity means hardware issues are okay
Nigger, PC has even more games that are exclusive to the platform.

wouldn't that just make the deck success even more striking?

>PC has even more games that are exclusive to the platform.
There are no games exclusive to the deck, moron

>not even the #1 selling product on their own store
>success

That doesn't change the first part of my past, retard. Your logic is flawed. And no exclusives is a good thing. Any game I can run on my Deck I can run way better on my desktop PC, and when I want to bring that game with me away from my desk I put it on my Deck, exactly what it was made for. Why are consoleniggers so retarded?

it's selling as much as they are printing. the oled, ps5 and deck are all struggling to print enough units to meet demand
on the other hand the series s is already rotting in euro shelves

Stop lying, user.

Attached: IMG_6204.jpg (1170x2345, 465.79K)

cancelled my 512gb. good luck to my q3 bros

Know what else is a PC? Every other PC.
You're literally an idiot or grasping at straws, or have no idea what "exclusive" means. If I can play PC games on any other PC I can currently buy, it's not exclusive to the deck.

Portability isn't exclusive to it either because other (better) UMPCs exist, too. It's just cheap. Which isn't all that desirable or everyone would own a walmart or target branded PC.

Your mom not getting an abortion.

every pc exclusive is deck exclusive. What are you talking about.

Linux.
Comparable alternatives for a quarter of the price.

What are you even arguing about?
>it's not exclusive to Deck
Never claimed it was, retard. Exclusives are cancer. Look at Bloodborne, stuck on a platform that can't even run the game at 30 fps.
>portability isn't unique
No shit dumbass. However a device like the Deck is. No other one with a good enough performance and great controls selection (back buttons + trackpads) as well as hardware-software integration.

Also forgot to mention that the price for an umpc like the deck is outstanding.

>steamtroons can't even get their understanding of the word "exclusive" straight

I really like the gameboy form factor but christ they get cluttered fast when you try and shove all the extra controls into them.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT EXCLUSIVES FUCKING NIGGER.

exclusives sell consoles

THE DECK ISNT BEING SOLD TO THE CONSOLE AUDIENCE

>"of course the deck has exclusives!"
"I NEVER SAID THE DECK HAD EXCLUSIVES!"
"N-NoBOdY C-C-CarES aBOuT ExCluSIveS!"

they're not sending their best

>Handheld not made by Nintendo.
It was fate.

Attached: 1649968504383.png (1312x1376, 2.68M)

>other (better) UMPCs exist, too
Better as in more expensive while performing worse and coming with shorter battery life and worse controls?

>is seller better than Elden Ring
so there's over 12 million sales? holy sheeit nigga

If I had to say anything, lack of feedback on the Steam/More buttons (they're very shallow and don't click), and short battery life but this part is understandable and not too bad.

Kill yourself. You literally add nothing to the conversation.

Of course it is. They're not selling it to people that already have PCs because they already have PCs and already bought all the games that valve is hoping to sell to make up production costs.
Or do you honestly think that "Lord Gaben" does these things to impress you?

The Aya Neo Next is 50% more performant than the deck, with twice ram, four times as much storage, a much better CPU, and almost three times the battery life at comparable TDP

>Elden Ring exclusively sold on Steam
Wow shit nigger!
Niggerfaggot you can only apply for buying one if you bought games on Steam before it ever was announced. It's not being sold to the console audience how much you try to lie.

>too big and too heavy
If you're a child, maybe. Been playing Elden Ring in bed with mine from full charge to empty without any issues.

I can't wait to get my deck. I could've just put the cash towards pc upgrades, I'm still running 2014 specs with a 1060 3gb. But the deck will hold me over until pc prices drop.

>double ram
It does not have 32GiB
>50% more performant
CPU should be better, but most games require more GPU performance which the Deck has.
>four times as much storage
Sure, but you didn't talk about the price, faggot.

>According to data released by SteamSpy, Elden Ring has sold over 10 million copies on Steam in just a week.
So over 10 million sales for steam deck?
I doubt they have enough of those made.

>The Aya Neo Next is 50% more performant than the deck
Is this supposed to be a joke, or do you just assume you can outright lie and people will simply believe you because you're the only person on the planet capable of looking shit up online?

This thing is an embarrassment, Vega iGPU with slower RAM which means it is not only less efficient but will also perform worse while apparently coming in at a price point that's double the most expensive Deck variant and triple that of the cheapest one. This shit would be completely DOA if the Deck weren't already booked solid for most of the year, the only people who will buy it are those who don't want to wait in the Deck queue.

Attached: file.png (1084x812, 277.04K)

>It does not have 32GiB
kek
>OH NO a better machine is more expensive!

Attached: 2022-04-16 07.18.58 www.tweaktown.com bd5d7e20573a.png (863x566, 230.73K)

>in just a week
Why would the top sellers show stats from months ago? Fucking retard.

>The Verge
might as well cite LTT and ask me to fuck your girlfriend at this point

50% more performant for over 3 times the price?

Attached: file.png (717x441, 128.91K)

Why did retards think this was gonna be a 10 million seller?

Where on their store faggot? Oh you can't get the 32GiB model yet? So, why are you lying?

Why, will that improve the poor specs and expensive price point of the Aya Neo Next?

You do realise that this is a no-brainer, right? People will buy the new graphics cards for an extra grand easy, and they might offer like 20% more performance.

You thought that the PC gaming market would suddenly favour paupers because your argument hinges on that? get real.

Kek I love having been in that shitshow of a thread witnessing this moron trying to delete post before anyone can save it

The only thing that's a no-brainer is you.

No, it's actually slower for 3 times the price because it's using a GPU architecture from half a decade ago. A truly amazing product.

I'm just going off what user says.

why would he want to delete it? What's wrong with it?

Same thing that happend to the vita, its handheld without pokemon. It's not gonna sell in the modern era with smartphones

The sales chart on Steam is counting money spent, not number of copies. The Deck is moving more money than Elden Ring.

>You do realise that this is a no-brainer, right?
Are you stupid?

Devices like the Neo aren't made for mass consumption they're aimed at retards like you who look at numbers and say "its BETTER!" without ever thinking about price/performance ratio, functionality as well as marketability.

There's a reason why those things never really sell beyond their initial numbers or have to rely entirely on pre-purchase production

>no pokemon

Attached: file.png (320x180, 67K)