Gotta Protectors

Protectors, get in here! You have a princess to protectorize and ampersand dollar sign goblins to kill.

Attached: FQbpnhZaQAA0THH.jpg (1280x720, 299.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3-h7BXe1dc
twitter.com/yuzokoshiro/status/1508428262699302913
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fat fuck

Attached: amazonrunningdiet.png (64x64, 1.4K)

Good job getting PUDG to five stars, Amazon.

Made a room for mission 5. Get in here.

Attached: FQaSAh7VUAYTvjt.jpg (1280x720, 116.65K)

bump

So, how is the switch version? I really loved the 3ds one, probably one of my favorite games on that console.

been playing though it with friends, having a good time. ninja op. none of the effects of the carts are readily apparent, other than cover fire

Attached: 1649799820814.gif (156x104, 4.67K)

UH... that girl in the bikini is pretty problematic..

It's great. The online works perfectly, and it feels like they buffed the weaker characters.

Mission 6 room up.

You don't know the struggle she went through to fit into that.

that's cute, well endowed girls fitting into tiny clothing is hot as hell

The ones which grant extra money seem apparent at least when I get to the upgrade screen.

ah I haven't gotten one of those yet, all I have are a bunch of power, speed, and cover fire carts

>how do we make this level challenging
>okay so five seconds into the level a ship will literally flood the entire map with enemies
>and at a stop, a billion purple enemies will abruptly spawn DIRECTLY on Lola
What is this cheap bullshit? The 3DS game didn't have that.

Attached: oldguy.png (371x262, 233.67K)

It showed up as a level 10 skill, so maybe they only appear like that.

It absolutely did on Hell difficulty. Fucking surprise griffins.

oh which cart was that then? I need to get better at spreading my cart levels around, but it's a bit of a pain since you'd have to back out of multiplayer each time to do it

git gud

Salmonella's Curse and Maws

Attached: WVW69kvLkWcA-q0hGf.jpg (320x240, 80.62K)

how many songs are in the game I barely like any compared to the previous game even in the different styles

speaking of the 3DS, how the fuck are you supposed to defeat the Hell difficulty of that stage that only spawned these fucking Purple Minotaurs and nothing else? The stage was a straight line as well.
No matter what character I used, damage was never enough to defeat them.

>It absolutely did on Hell difficulty
Fair enough, but this one dumps shit even on Normal.
It's more tedious than anything. I just throw in Ninja.

what game?

Suicide rush over and over until you destroy the generators and then pray you can spam shit fast enough

Attached: UTOk863.jpg (400x240, 146.67K)

I didn't know Turn A Gundam was in this

speaking of the 3DS, why is there like zero fucking information on the game

Gotta Protectors: Cart of Darkness

shit, I really should get this
loved the 3DS game

I forgot about this, thanks for reminding me to pick it up. I was hesitant after what they did to the physical release of the NES game, but it looks like it was left alone for the most part.

It got almost zero publicity. Both should've been shown in Directs.

i was watching a streamer who turned the trailer off when the bikini girl showed up and said something like "well there's that... how is this still a thing in 2022"

I didn't even know this game existed, let alone came out even though I played a good amount of the 3DS one. How does this one compare?

Why were you watching a streamer like that? That sounds miserable...

>after what they did to the physical release of the NES game
What happened?

i like hate watching really cringey people, it makes me feel better about myself

You misunderstand.
youtube.com/watch?v=T3-h7BXe1dc

No custom maps but it has online multiplayer.

awww... the 3ds version had custom maps?

>Yea Forums is talking about gotta protectors
dare I say Yea Forums is back?

Attached: 1559496956940.jpg (1280x720, 355.4K)

Yeah. They could be shared with QR codes.

Attached: WVW69jjCVyQF5vU9sd.jpg (400x240, 118.57K)

Attached: WVW69kvLk2sKWCejbN.jpg (320x240, 62.52K)

Is that the stage with the obvious trap in the mud?

Attached: Wow that lady's got a huge ass.png (565x562, 327.38K)

I want to fuck the Prince.

so is this basically the same as the 3ds version with some new levels or some shit?

The castle moves now and you need to defend it as it goes to bash into the enemy castle. Also, missions come in sets of four stages, and you buy upgrades between stages like in the 360 game. You can buy new skills in town and equip cartridges for passive bonuses.

Attached: FPEvD_0VkAIUY01.png (816x800, 84.48K)

can you have sex with the brincess

so is it worth getting?

Does anyone know if multiplayer is cross region? In bought the Jap version some time ago and haven't tried MP so far.

Each character has a fake 4th stat that's there as a joke. The ninja has 1 star in armor, cause he's naked, the archer has 4 stars in cash cause she's greedy, and the amazon has 4 stars in pudge cause she's A FAT COW.

Absolutely.

Yeah, they updated the Japanese version. All regions can play together and it's perfectly smooth from my experience so far.

yes, it was updated for that recently twitter.com/yuzokoshiro/status/1508428262699302913

>perfectly smooth from my experience so far.
I'm playing with a couple other friends so we have east and west coast and the uk, and it works mostly fine but we have had a couple minor desync things. it's mostly minor things like the number of cats summoned by the prince, but we did a level with that teleporting robot squid boss thing, and they were seeing the boss go to one place while I (the host) was seeing it go somewhere completely different every time it teleported. still killed it just fine, but there might be more stuff like that down the line

I assumed the netcode was cheating in some way like that, but it doesn't seem to affect the experience in any meaningful way.

M E A T

yeah I'm hoping that it was still counting their damage towards it, but since I'm the host and all I see is them hitting air, it's hard to say

I'm pretty sure it does like with small monsters in Monster Hunter.

DAKISHIMETA
KOKORO NO KOSMO

You can tell how absolutely butthurt the trannylators were with this game

Attached: Problematic.png (1279x190, 163.86K)

Is this game worth playing solo?

this looks neat, now i'm gonna forget about it and never play it

It's still really fun, but definitely harder. I'm not 100% sure how feasible hell difficulty will be solo.