Apex players who 360 no scope, slide, wall jump, High aps , Adderall addiction players can't fucking push Down, Right...

>Apex players who 360 no scope, slide, wall jump, High aps , Adderall addiction players can't fucking push Down, Right, Fierce
This is who fighting games keeps getting dumbed down for.

Attached: Untitled.png (712x560, 329.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emezie/status/1515046556034023428?cxt=HHwWiICy6Zm0w4YqAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=NHrRksz-XLI
youtu.be/cTdQ7Xx4Q34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, a guy with no experience in the genre tries the genre and... expect playing like pro or something?

apex is already dumbed down titanfall for stupid gay nigger retards

The timing needed for fighting games is too specific for me to get into. I either press too fast or too slow and the move doesn't go off.

fps kiddies were always the lowest tier of gamers
im glad they're finally realizing

Guilty Gear Strive is made for you

FG niggers are all spergs with no fucking lives willing to devote all their waking time to perfect a video game that nobody really cares about except them.

now show me FGCnigs playing FPS
the only one I can think of who's remotely above retard-tier is Mang0 in CS but since he's a smashbab r/kappa fags can't claim him

>now show me FGCnigs playing FPS
The caveat being no FCG Niggers are shitting on FPS. This faggot is putting fighting games in a bad light when he's a day 1 retard playing a game specifically dumbed down for retards like him. Fighting game maker will see this and ruin fighting games even more because some shitter who probably didn't even practice before hand said REEEEEE IT'S HARD, then he returns to slide, wall jump, perfect headshot, high attention mc shooter.

You don't even hear this kind of shit about fucking Fortnite, and you see the fucking mona lisa's and tahj mahals you have to be able to build in seconds to even be competent at that shit but this nigger can't fucking do a fireball and it's the hardest game he's ever played.

Strive actually has some pretty tight shit as far as combos go. It's simpler overall but there are still some things that require very specific timing.

>play FPS for the immersion for like 1000 hours on OFP, ARMA 1-3 and shit
>then play fighting games for the skill
>realize I did both things right because FPS are just for the immersion and fighting games are 100% worthwhile in skills

feels good

I like Strive and all, but the hardest thing execution wise is TK Bomber Loops. It’s not a very demanding game.

i honestly can't wait to see the salt from LoL pros when project L comes out

>Combos are frame perfect

Attached: aaaaaaahahah.jpg (680x370, 40.57K)

its harder than titanfall cause its not hitscan

Titanfall had hit scan on two or three weapons, the rest were projectile based.

Strive combos are mostly really easy but it has one of the tightest reversal windows of any modern game for some reason
Really confusing design choice

false

maybe because fighting games aren't actually button mashers but require to actually out think your opponent on a deep level so just going reaction and preset-combo wise is not efficient?

You might have heard of Yipes right?

>tw*tter thread

It really doesn't matter when most good conversions are piss easy and literally any player on any character can convert stray hits into a 60% wallbreak combo from midscreen. Strive is the most boring and stagnant fighting game I've ever played due to this shit

cool now lets see you try to get anywhere in brood war

A lot of FGC people play Apex and other fps
No pros afaik but they're average to good overall from what I've seen.

>waaaaaaaaah

Lil bitch

>now show me FGCnigs playing FPS
I'm a season 10 Predator on consoles and I routinely spar with Sonicfox in MK11.

FPS is much, much easier than any fighting game.

>season 10 Predator on consoles
you didnt hit pred

They made a lot of really weird decisions in order to make the game more casual, same with IBs being extremely tight with the timing.
Yeah you’re right, haven’t played in a long time due to the server shit but off the top of my head I could only think of the CAR. Didn’t realize that about half the shit in the game was hitscan.

Alright, someone post the video or make a webm so we can all collectively (you) it.

Attached: 1405479086169.png (301x286, 47.76K)

Instant Block and FD Instant Block as well. It's fucking retarded.

I did though

Probably the only season I didn't see DieRampageUser- and DieSpitfireUser- in my lobby though

This.
Also he's complaining about shit that is currently pretty high level and beginner players aren't expected to handle that kind of shit yet. You can win in fighting games at beginner and intermediate levels just knowing basic moves and playing smart. You can always just learn basic and easy to land combos instead of the frame perfect 30 hit combo or whatever.
I hate it when people give advice to new players that they have to throw themselves in training mode for hours.

I have to admit I never got too into RTS multiplayer and wanted to get into supcom but never found the time, but I have 200-300 hours of multiplayer total war at least, which half are from shogun 2 and other half from europa barbarorum multiplayer in rome 1, other 100 hours on wargame red dragon 1v1, 200 hours on steel division 2 and 100 hours on mowas 2, and like 50 hours on close combat 5

I think fighting games are the best though because of the rotation of players and playstyles, after a certain point you saw the same names every single time with the same setup

It's easier because your opponents don't fling themselves around at 200mph and you have shields and multiple healing options. What most people don't get is that the most complex part of an FPS often isn't the actual act of shooting, it's everything else. With or without hitscan Titanfall+Apex have baby tier gunplay anyways, if you somehow can't control recoil with a mouse just plug in a controller and the game does it for you.

Going from only having experience playing other types of video games to playing fighting games is like learning how to walk again and I don't know why that's so hard to acknowledge. The entire directional control scheme is a completely different language especially if you're trying it for the first time after a life of more typical "press button = receive result".

All props to the people that can get good at it and enjoy it though, have never been able to get in the right mindset for it myself.

*pathfinder rockets into your path*

Fighting games blow lmao
They're basically solved games
Very lame
Pro players are very impressive, though.
Kind of like being the Mozart of watching paint dry.
A sad waste of extreme autism.
Still happy for the ones that enjoy playing.
Glhf idiot savants

He says when that dragonball game exists

As much as people (rightfully) bitch about fighting it HC's Steady Aim>Reload>etc. cancels are hard as fuck. 1 frame links.

just play and ask for someone for a set number of matches like 40 or 50 and then see what they do and copy it, eventually it will click and I guarantee it will be the highest rush you will feel in videogames

do it with an anonymous name nobody gives a shit, because the rush is real even if you aren't playing with an actual name

Didn't he have a break down over Ryu's basic input?
I kinda agree that shroyu is deceptively hard, hadoukens and tsatmakis are piss easy though.

Controller Chads win again

Attached: 1649362313022.jpg (640x480, 406.9K)

>seething

>No argument.
imagine my surprise.

Attached: You can't Dragon Punch Motion.png (756x574, 85.53K)

Reminder: This is who you're gatekeeping out.
twitter.com/emezie/status/1515046556034023428?cxt=HHwWiICy6Zm0w4YqAAAA

Attached: 1597980103169.png (549x426, 77.8K)

This guy probably did it tongue in cheek knowing a salty reaction was the best for it, he is doing gods work

>The entire directional control scheme
>Press right
>Go right
HOLY SHIT, THIS...THIS IS LIKE A FORGETTEN LANGUAGE!

>Press down
>Charatcer crouches
AHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE, SAVE ME COCK OF DOOKIE MAN!

>Press any of the buttons
>Something happens
EHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHO CAME UP WITH THIS SHIT?! IT'S THE DEVILS WORK!

Being new to something then complain like it's the hardest thing you've ever done in your life when your an "influential " person hurts the product. He's talking like the game warped reality.

So do you get paid to be this retarded or is it just a personal hobby?

Metroidvanias and shit like ghouls and ghost confirmed for obtuse games that should be modernized

Your the one who thinks pressing left and going left is confusing....

>seething at nothing

Attached: 1481926943695.jpg (768x864, 178.31K)

>filtered by street fighter

I was referring to this shit you comically daft cunt. There are no other games or genres that use an input system like this (other than when its basically just copying the exact same thing for special moves the same way).

Every other form of control and input have a fairly obvious action and result. You press a button, a thing happens. Directionals meanwhile are the only circumstance where you are required to do a series of inputs with no resulting action until you do them correctly. This is what I've always assumed causes the most problems for people trying to get into fighting games, even when it "feels" like you've done it correctly you can still just fruitlessly whiff over and over again until you get the movement and timing correct.

Attached: 1 JLasiu5z_P2IYF8em4ntKg.jpg (638x532, 89.8K)

He's not wrong. There are literally no admirable FGC players. They're all fucking losers. At least the e-sports pros that play MOBAs and shit can win big money at their tournaments and get big sponsorship deals. Fighting games pay jack shit.

Imagine getting filtered by something a literal fish can play
youtube.com/watch?v=NHrRksz-XLI

>I hate it when people give advice to new players that they have to throw themselves in training mode for hours.
Nobody actually gives this advice. People who talk about spending hours in training mode are almost always people trying to shit on fighting games by harping on and on about how you have to grind combos.
when the fastest way to get good at any fighting game is usually to grind matches with other players.

>EHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHO CAME UP WITH THIS SHIT?! IT'S THE DEVILS WORK!

Attached: latest.jpg (480x360, 18.19K)

>A literal button mashing baby is belter than an Apex player
lel

youtu.be/cTdQ7Xx4Q34

Attached: 1649966286847.gif (295x306, 32.42K)

>story mode

A toddler still had no trouble doing combos like he's crying about

How do you get filtered by SFV?