youtube.com/watch?v=HBw7Wv9pYeo
youtube.com/watch?v=TJROOmjAaus
youtube.com/watch?v=3GN6vupVHeA
youtube.com/watch?v=lI0rNFfZDZU
youtube.com/watch?v=bw5af_Lrf7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nugJBnupDnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well holy god damn

It's a stage so chock full to the brim with bullshit, it's over ten minutes long and I can still spend every waking second talking about what's going on. Since there's absolutely nothing noteworthy about the first battle, I'll use this time to tell you exactly what sort of vomit you're watching pass itself off as genuine gameplay. These are the red donuts. They have four minute weak points that take dozens upon dozens of charge shots to kill. On its own, in a nondescript room, this is still so obviously a cheap, thoughtless creation whose entire difficulty is based around tedium and rendering any conventional approach entirely pointless and overly ineffective. The only tolerable way to deal with these is to exploit giga attacks, the charged metal anchor or shining ray, and the special du jour of any armor you happen to be using. There's simply no justification that can lead anyone to believe Capcom threw these together for any reason other than to avoid having to try. I mean think about it: This is literally more basic than some regular enemies. It moves back and forth, shooting projectiles. That's what it does. You could design the fucking AI for this oversized cunt in thirty seconds. I could replicate this so-called design in the upcoming battles by taking this bastard, hastily drawing a bunch of rectangles in MS Paint with my eyes closed, cropping the fucker off in the middle without any consideration having been put into whether or not the main character was equipped to handle some of the absolutely haphazard situations that crop up, and calling it a night by snorting my no-doubt satisfying mountain of coke.

You must be on coke to have made an unprompted, shit formated wall of text from a 4 word reply.

Attached: 1650004740356.gif (533x432, 53.19K)

>he is unaware

retard

Bro wtf r u talking about Mother Brain?

cope

how new r u

4 > 1 > 3 > 2

New enough to bait retards for lazy (you)s.

X4 as Zero >>>>>> X4 as X

Attached: 1647118594733.png (3000x3000, 43.49K)

I think Rockman SUCKS!

Attached: 1645439077533.gif (1075x1186, 630.36K)

why

Good choice as your favorite. For me I rank of the ones I played and really cared to play as:
4 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 5

I tried to play 6 but its just so bad. You might want to stop btw because 5 isn't as good as the previous four games. It has a lot of annoying gameplay stoppages so that your shitty little mission secretary can constantly keep telling you what to do even though it is obvious. Some of the levels also suck quite honestly although the bat's level was pretty cool to me. The boss fights however are pretty great in this game, perhaps among the best actually.

I know the reference is from hideofbeast but I don't know why I baited. I don't really get any joy or rush out of it. I just wondered why some people live of it.

Attached: Uhh okay.gif (379x440, 139.87K)

X2 > X > X8 > X6 > X4 > X5 > X3 > X7

X1 = X2 > X4 > X6 > X3 > X8 > X5 > X7

soul

typical Yea Forums poster

Attached: images (52).jpg (527x582, 44.79K)

X4 > X1 = X2 > X3 > X8 >>> X5 >>> X6 > X7
i see

Just beat 4 again. It's quite good. X1 and X2 are so good too I don't see the point ranking them. Try Zero 1-4.

Glad to see my fellow 1996 zoomillenials ranking x4 as the best in the series

X3 continues it's legacy of being the most underrated game in the series

You mean overrated. It's fucking garbage that people only praise because they never actually played it, but assume it must be good, since it was SNES.

This is the correct answer.

X3 with a fully playable Zero rom hack, maybe.

At this point all of the X games have very well done vanilla+ style romhacks except 7

X8 has rom hacks?

ZX > X4 > X > X2 > Z1 > Z4 > Z2 > X5 > Z3 > ZXA > X8 > X6 > X3 > X7

Attached: 1649061147800.png (449x478, 226.97K)

No but 8 is already good so it doesn't need it like 3, 5, 6, and 7
Everybody considers 7 the worst but it's the only one that still hasn't been fixed
I'm sure it will take a lot of work but it's definitely possible

X4 > X2 > X1 > X3 > X8 > X5 > X6 > X7 purely from an unbiased standpoint but honestly X5 is my favorite one despite its objective flaws, something about it just oozes soul

Attached: MMX5Windows.jpg (800x1119, 215.93K)

X8 plays fine, but man is it bogged down by stages like Burn Rooster, Avalanche Yeti and Gigavolt Man'o'war. If it just had more straight up platforming levels, it'd be great.

Daily reminder that X has never been defeated and Zero died 3 times

>ZX over ZXA
I will never understand this. ZXA is an improvement over ZX in every way.

it's Suetsugu's art and designs
it almost redeems X6 too

you must be a casual retard

bros, I FUCKING SUCK at Megaman X.
Tips for getting gud?

Attached: 1629255684496.jpg (750x928, 115.79K)

Sorry for the off topic post, but guys, I've been shitting liquid only when I try to go to sleep every half hour from like 11PM to 4AM every night.
Where is it coming from? I only ate a chicken sandwich today. Doesn't hurt, don't feel sick, just annoying to have to get up to shit so often.

Also to make it on topic, every entry past X4 is non-cannon.

Attached: mad scout.png (542x549, 494.77K)

Zero never died
He was simply critically injured and repaired himself in hiding each time

Attached: 1628202456946.jpg (442x451, 63.01K)

3>1>4>2
But 2 and 4 are still the shit. 1 is like the perfect MMX, but something about 3 makes it stand out to me. Maybe the fact it’s the “finale” of the SNES games, or the gold armor, return of Vile, the better buster arm.

I like this comfy song from X5.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-g2Y6EL-JE

Depends on what you're lacking. Like many other action platformers, a lot of the difficulty comes from knowledge checks. What's the best way to deal with a certain stage segment? What sort of attack patterns do the midbosses and stage boss have, and how can you exploit them and their weaknesses? Stuff like that, you pick up just by playing more. If you're still not used to how the game controls, practice helps in that regard too. Dashing around feels nice, but running through a stage without foreknowledge will just get you killed, so it's better to walk and then dash backwards to safety and stuff before you know for sure what you're doing.

Attached: 1330368975162.jpg (750x888, 158.59K)

Why did Capcom add some bizarre Frankenstein save system to the MMX collections instead of just adding save states like a normal retro port? Was there some technical issue?

The correct order is
2 >= 1 > 4 > 3

I love Zero, if there's ever a time where we can upload our minds into robots, I want to be modeled after Zero.

can't actually disagree

>If it just had more straight up platforming levels, it'd be great.
this was fully my issue with X8, and if we got an X9 that played like X8 but without going crazy with gimmick stages, I'd be ridiculously happy

Attached: 1629165938619.png (1200x2400, 114.2K)

Capcom gonna Capcom.

Attached: 73316960_p0.png (1758x1247, 2.92M)

do they have teleport rooms like the original series?

Did Dr. wily have similar thoughts in mind when he made Zero? The Doctors seemed to like only making male robots. Sometimes I wonder if they were doing perverted things with them in the basement of their labs at night.

Attached: DLt4tDUUEAA5wde.jpg (640x620, 69.78K)

4 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 3

X1 > X5 > X8 > X4 > X3 > X2 > X7 > X6
Will elaborate on certain placements if prompted.

>7 above 6
6 at least has some good stage music

So does X7.
youtube.com/watch?v=_yVR0-3YxXM
youtube.com/watch?v=HBw7Wv9pYeo
youtube.com/watch?v=TJROOmjAaus
youtube.com/watch?v=3GN6vupVHeA
youtube.com/watch?v=lI0rNFfZDZU
youtube.com/watch?v=bw5af_Lrf7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nugJBnupDnY

Besides, X7 is just mediocre and actually gets kind of fun on new game plus. X6 cannot be fun no matter how you slice it. It's the slowest, most tediously boring 2D X game thats difficulty is only hyped up by shitters that have never finished a classic game.

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

X2>X>X6>X4>X3>X5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X8>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X7

X5>X6>X1>X2. I can do without everything else, X4 only has story but anything after X6 (in the X series) isn't even a game. Honorable mention for command mission though

>ZXA is an improvement over ZX in every way.
Surely you jestin'

has to be. the fucking voice spam from using moves broke the game for me

>Making a megaman game into a shitty story driven metroidvania
It has to be.

Mega Man? More like Mega Manlet!

Attached: 1633324610989.png (917x1551, 249.88K)

The buster went from being the best weapon in X4, to the worst weapon in X5, to the best weapon in X6

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

X1 > X2 > X4 > X3 > X8 > X6 > X5 > X7

>X has never been defeated
Vile beat him twice. Also i think either Gate or High Max defeated him too.

6 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 3

6 has the best Zero because of the shield sheldon barrier which makes you do multiple slashes when its activated. It makes the Z-Sabre into the Obliterator.