Sonic Movie 3

What are some characters you wanna see? Who would they be voiced by?

Attached: pid3pkk3n3i81.jpg (640x360, 18.51K)

Jim is not coming back so whats the point?

they are totally going to fuck up shadow if robotnik isn't in the movie and the whole movie franchise is going fall apart

There have been some implications of the Chaotix being in it, so...Vector = Seth Rogen

Another April 1st interview said he'll come back if he gets a golden script.

big the cat
ice cube

This one right here

Zendaya as Amy. I guaran-fucking-tee that's who they'll go for.

Shadow voiced by his original VA.
Amy voiced by...uh...
Metal prototype voiced by my broken toaster.
Mario voiced by Chris Pratt.

Cucky.
Don’t care who does the voice.

Attached: E08BFE2B-0F2F-441B-A668-0653E64FBDE5.jpg (149x247, 9.92K)

Nack the Weasel
Steve Buscemi

Attached: Nack_Archie_Profile.png (993x1504, 727.5K)

Shadow voiced by Pedro Pascal for some much needed diversity

Will Smith, obviously

Jason Alexander

Attached: STH2006_SN_Silver_the_Hedgehog.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

So he's not coming back. Damn.

I had a dream last night that the new characters were Shadow, Amy, and Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic took the place of Biolizard, and this time Carrey Eggman was actively planning on eradicating life on Earth.

The new badniks this goaround, like how 2 used Buzz Bombers, were Eggrobos.

Shadow and Sonic managed to detach Eggman's capsuke from the ARK, leaving him to burn up in the atmosphere. Robotnik becomes entirely unhinged as he plummets to his death, ranting over and over, "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG! HATE! HATE! HATE!"

In a post credits scene, a malfunctioning Metal places Carrey's brain in an Egg Robo, creating the Heavy King and the new bad guy for the movies.

It was an entertaining dream, I enjoyed it

Attached: 150px-Eggrobo.png (150x219, 38.42K)

Can't wait to see live action Maria getting shot to death

Attached: file.png (600x450, 244.8K)

Logo just leaked

Attached: 8415202129.jpg (1030x354, 148.23K)

that would be so kino
but we know its not at all going to be like that

Cast them.

Attached: Team_chaotix.png (2400x1804, 3.56M)

>Vector
Ceelo Green
>Espio
Keanu Reeves
>Charmy Bee
I dunno

If they fuck up or outright omit the ARK I will nuclear shit forever.
But Paramount seems sufficiently stocked on Sonic autism so I'm not too worried.

Oh good, I wanted to ask this...

How do I catch up with Shadow's lore? I'm a life long Sonic fan - I remember when the Genesis games were knew - but know nothing about Sonic games on the PS2 because I skipped that generation.

Do I just play Adventure 2 or do I need to play Shadow? Any other games?

So, we know fron Tyson Heese that the biggest warring factions in the Movieverse were the Echidnas, and the Birds (Owls, Babylon Rogues, Battle Kukku Army).

Which side would the reptiles be on in this world war?

Attached: 50a42c0a969d3d5a6cc04e12ce1b4dd0.jpg (640x640, 22.89K)

>Seth Rogen as Vector
>Antony Del Rio as Charmy
>Matt Mercer as Espio

I still believe he was the one to shoot Maria

Attached: EzVC29WVoAAddO1.jpg (1200x500, 63.11K)

Slaves, split between both factions.

Chris Rock as puyo puyo

I want Metal Sonic to be there, preferably not voiced by anyone. I really want to know what will his movie design will look like.

Attached: metal sonic.png (630x480, 250.67K)

rogan would suit vector way more than donkey kong

Anatomically correct Rouge

Attached: 1435215_imiokun_rouge-the-bat-jumping-jack.gif (960x540, 1.81M)

Shadow voiced by Hayden Christensen
Rouge voiced by Scarlett Johansson

Shows up in first paint job on the left, then gets iconic paint job after first fight.

Attached: ufxkq93kpl481.jpg (2184x1460, 231.17K)

He looks like he has red spiky teeth on the left

A British or Hispanic actress for Rouge

I can't believe Shadow is going to destroy Olive Gardens all across the planet as part of his revenge.

I'd say SA2, Heroes, Shadow, and maybe 06 is enough (better wait for Project P06 though).

Yeah a2 is enough to know about shadows story and maria the girl with AIDS

To he fair, in white jungle, he has to hurry to the Olive Garden

Kino if real

Echidna of course

Attached: Knuckles_ Chaotix-01.jpg (1480x2080, 1.67M)

play adventure 2, watch a cutscene thing of shth, then watch the shadow episodes of boom
nu-shadow is essentially just TMNT Shredder

>Shadow's lore
Just play SA2.

All the important parts of Shadow's character come from Sonic Adventure 2.
He's in Heroes but nothing really happens besides the establishing the fact that he was sticking around.
Shadow The Hedgehog has a little bit more backstory but the game just isn't worth slogging through to see it.
'06 has some good character moments with Shadow but, y'know, it's '06.
That's it. He became "shitty furry Vegeta" soon after and that shouldn't be considered.

This is fake but it's nice, but I think they will make it even better than this.

I love Charmy

Well thanks to the prequill comic we know the chaotix exist so maybe they could appear as their own detective agency in the third movie or the knuckles series in case that happens post movie

I just find this character hilarious

Attached: latest[1].png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Yeah he's just Shadow cranked up to 10

Basically. The funniest part is he's only that because Shadow kicked his ass in the first place.

Shadow: Will Arnett
Espio: I dunno Masi Oka?
Metal Sonic: Nobody

Can we just...NOT have Charmy in it?

Would that be unreasonable? Would anyone speak up against it?

I would

Zero chance they have this in a PG movie.

Play SA2 and then just read a synopsis of Shadow the Hedgehog to get his full backstory.

Eggman is not at all needed in a Shadow story. In fact it'd be better without him, as Eggman shouldn't really be so easily duped into being a tool for Shadow's ambitions. Give Agent Stone that role instead.

Why?

He's just a lesser, more annoying Tails

He rounds out the trio

No he doesn’t. Hell, he was a literal last minute iteration in the Chaotix game. Vector was always one of the first characters designed by sega, along with mighty

Mighty's gotta debut alongside Ray though

No Panther in Star Wolf rounds out a trio, Charmy is just annoying and ill fitting

Is there anyone else who could be in Chaotix instead, someone to take Charmy's place

We don't need Eggman or Stone to tell SA2's story. Have Shadow voiced by a very famous actor and let Rouge be his banter buddy.

Shadow could control the ark by himself just like in SHtH.

Having a story with Gerald ultimately serving as the villain would feel wrong without Eggman. It's not that it can't be written around, but Eggman's absence would just be strange in a story about his grandfather.

Give Metal Sonic his liquid terminator gimmick from Heroes and keep his technokinesis too. I'd like Metal to be "Sonic + a shit ton of Robotnik abilities + copy powers" so he's a threat to Shadow too.

Attached: nms.png (208x242, 10.35K)