Master Duel

Sunny soon?

Attached: 1649484444663.jpg (1125x2000, 301.38K)

>opponent plays True Draco
>opponent draws Junk Synchron
>opponent takes more than 2 minutes in his turn

I'm scooping, simple as that. What other red flags have you found through the event?

Imagine spending money on this game.

Attached: insect gets negated by gem merchant.webm (498x280, 2.98M)

Why are there so many bots? I just had 3 duels in a row where the opponent had random characters for a name and just passed every turn

deck for this feel ?

Attached: 2 COCKS.webm (406x720, 2.86M)

>2 min
if you beeline for the "ME GO FIRST" and spend more than 20 seconds before playing your first card i scoop in this cringe event

Is Tri-Brigade still hated? I just want to play with my husbando without being meta.

>skill drain at 3
>no one plays them
why

Attached: malefic.png (512x512, 451.91K)

>Drytron Heralds
>Eldlich Floodgate
>Tri-Brigade Lyrilusc
>Adamancipator
>PK Rongobongo
If you play any of these you're a faggot.

Why do people post this guy trying to get royal finish eldlich deck every thread? Retarded whales did the same shit in Duel Links. It's nothing new or surprising.

It will always be hated.
Just wait until Despia supports come, it'll take the heat off, since Fusion Cancer is going to be a thing after.

Remember to always surrender to True Draco immediately so they can't get their missions done.

same reason you don't see most pet decks on MD. nobody wants to waste gems or craft points on a "fun" deck.

I wish I played those decks.
I fell for the BEWD yugiboomer traps and wasted all of my free gems on the Blue-Eyes secret pack and my plan B was making Cydra deck, which too was a big failure, so I ended up scrapping all of them to make an even bigger mistake, Darklord Despia.
Being a Yugiboomer is suffering.

Attached: 1633547242329.gif (500x351, 461.34K)

What's the matter little baby? Upset your 20 minute turns get shut down? How about playing a real deck that doesn't insta brick if it can't cheese out god combos.

That would imply there is skill to drain.

Attached: sunm.png (700x700, 175.81K)

I'm a boomer (although I could hardly qualify as a boomer because as a third worlder I never truly played the game, to begin with) and it took me a whole month to get the right deck (Eldlich)

Like another user said, Gems are too scarce for people to risk wasting such a resource on just fun things. These things won't win as often, so you're gimping yourself not focusing on building at least 2-3 top tier decks.

This is why gacha card games suck. You can't actually build things you enjoy as a free player. It'd cost too much wasted resources and time for something that won't win.

I figured I'd need to craft the stuff needed to summon them which is expensive and decided not to for what is essentially just another beatdown deck with skill drain.

Because you still have to run Territory to have more than one unga bunga monster on the board.

Attached: Untitled_.png (1666x215, 29.49K)

game is too new and doesn't have a real casual/unranked mode so you're not going to see fun decks much

God Speed, fellow yugiboomer 3rdworlder.
Cherish that viable deck.

Attached: 1637254550292.png (526x378, 430.59K)

Just make another account for meme decks. Master Duel is honestly the most generous f2p game I have ever seen. This game practically jacks you off when you install it. Compare to Hearthstone and MtG where your are basically playing a carnival crane game that gives you 3 tries every 70 dollars.

I started basically at launch, I have like 4 decks nows

Real card games are the same with added cost, but I digress, almost all my decks are fun decks and the only slightly higher tier one is Altergeist.

>Just got a shiny Fire Statue
what archetype can abuse it?

What are all the actually good boomer decks? I already know about Eldlich, True Draco and Ancient Warriors. Are those pretty much it?

Again, it's too much time wasted/invested. People would rather go back to the free fan PVP games and just immediately play what they want there.

I long for the day I'll have more than one viable ranked deck so I can have fun in ranked and make pet decks..

laval

>nooooo don't make me actually play a Synchro deck in the Synchro event to get the gems!
>you can't do that stop telling people to persecute meeeee!!

Fire is like weakest attribute, you got salamangreat, 200 Def memes, fire fist, infernoble knights and little else.
You could use it with a simple stun deck featuring moon mirror shield i guess.

Salamangreats are all fire.

>Make a Synchron deck with Royal Finish Quasar
>Been my only deck since I started
>Still using it
>Still Synchro Summoning to this day even though it's not really a meta deck and loses to the obvious shit
>Refuse to change decks

CAN'T STOP ACCEL SYNCHRO SUMMONING
WON'T STOP ACCEL SYNCHRO SUMMONING

Attached: synchro.png (960x540, 851.66K)

>Ancient Warriors
>Boomer
I'm going to mention Cyber Dragons and assume you aren't asking "what are the good floodgate.deks?"

Japs are actually pissed Konami killed Fleurdelis.

Attached: 423.png (644x352, 30.82K)

>1 retweet, 33 likes

They'll revive her later. Trust in the plan.

Im finally done with the synchro event, planning on making springgans with my extra gems any tips or card suggestions
From what Im seeing they are a series of machine levels 4 and 8 xyz and doesnt use their normal summon.

Infernobles cuck themselves out of Isolde and the one useful earth noble night, but I guess you could set it after Sieg or Chales are out

>this has an animation
>red supernova and king calamity dont

Attached: HiSpeedroidChanbara-OP12-EN-C-UE.png (679x1000, 1.58M)

There's honestly a lot of post like this on Japanese Twitter.

Attached: Jap cope.png (614x348, 33.27K)

you dont get it, its a really big knife

Got so tired of waiting for Kentreginass on MD that I build her deck IRL.

Attached: Kentregina.png (558x492, 117.75K)

So do you prefer master duel or tag force
which is better

Holy fucking shit, Konami is fucking finished.

There's nothing wrong with CyDra and Darklord Despia, you should be able to get to Plat I with both of those

>That archetype no one plays or even knows about has not one but TWO animations
Good for them honestly, too bad no one is going to play them still.

Attached: DreamMirrorRecap-BLVO-EN-C-1E.png (822x1200, 1.93M)

As long as Revolt exists it will always be hated

And it was in a pretty bloody way too.

any game with in-game currency and microtransactions where the gameplay is simple enough that you can program bots to play will inevitably draw in bots looking to farm and sell that in-game currency

That is some adorable art

Imagine if they merged the two concepts -- a sort of Tag Force online where you can customise your character, explore an overworld and challenge other players

Aint no fury like an enraged waifufag

Attached: 1616533281431.jpg (959x821, 122.08K)

dead game

True suffering knowing that the only thing they need to make them like 90% less bricky and just below rogue tier are two cards that have been in TCG since summer last year. Same pain Predaplants are going through too. Two maindeck and one extra deck cards away from being rogue, but instead we just got the Venemy cards.

Attached: E-SA-7xXIAApHup.jpg (442x536, 31.48K)

Theres nothing to sell

Konami should make her come back as a Zombie and then, become a runing gag on all hit the GY cards.

Are they selling the accounts themselves?

Attached: FQYuMndVcAM8oiv.jpg (1440x960, 709.8K)

mammalbro's we lost...

>flip 1 card
>skytrannoid scoops
FLOODGATES SON

Attached: 1647717782492.webm (1920x1080, 333.31K)

>activate secret village of the spellcaster
>people just leave

Attached: verre.png (614x421, 517.01K)

uninstalling this game
i would say thats its been fun but........
anyway i'd have vigorous sex with all the darklord girls

Cool card.

Attached: 1449850_20220414231410_1.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Yes

See

>Stunfags bragging about not playing the game

DANM CHILD

I can play just fine though

Attached: 1647560505475.jpg (2660x3139, 3.2M)

I don't even have a try hard 60 card Witchcrafter deck, it' just works

reminder that verre is actually a lazy hag pretending to be a brat

Attached: 1649545290027.png (2560x2560, 2.85M)

I'm finally done with the event, all missions completed. What a fucking disgrace of an event this was.

Attached: 1562447150384.png (800x445, 476.23K)

Witchcrafter is below rogue and can't search for any of their negates or stuns other than Verre who has a once per turn and a cost, bro.

Anyone got some deck ideas for this damage mission. I need something before people just insta surrender

Attached: 1648267844434.png (505x631, 243.34K)

SUGEE!!! THAT'S A PRETTY STRONG BACKROW YOU HAVE THERE, STUN NIGGER! I'M GETTING EXCITED

Attached: 1619080621983.jpg (624x624, 188.64K)

Is there any Verrefag or hell any actual Yugiohfag who doesn’t know that story at this point? It was fun during the first 3 weeks of MD tho the amounts of people who lost their shit over Verre’s antics was glorious.

Attached: 96743433_p0.png (1158x1410, 948.27K)

What’s the best stun-card/hand-trap?

3 Rapid-Fire Magicians, 37 burn spells.

Just play burn with the spellcaster that does damage per spell, no one scoops to it

>flips summoning limit
never had a prankloser pull that card out

Attached: doodoo.png (454x522, 472.72K)

Ghost Reaper and Winter Cherries

t. shitter

Why do the unironically evil characters never get decent support?

Attached: 1650074796139.png (986x1423, 2.61M)

SR because of her status when the original card game was in its earliest phases. She was one of the strongest for a while.
Might factor into a classics event, idk.

So who is your mvp for this event? Personally, it's this guy. Even though my deck is bad, I can steal games just by going Sigma > Multiplier to grave. It also helps I have a second copy of Sigma, where usually the opponent is able to beat over the first one.

Attached: 450px-GeomathmechFinalSigma-MYFI-EN-ScR-1E.png (450x662, 624.13K)

Attached: NR Burn Deck YGO MD.png (578x433, 201.74K)

Should I feel bad about using this?
it's hilarious when you just know they just realized what's happening and stopped to read the fucking card

Attached: 91800273.jpg (421x614, 56.48K)

What happened?

Because they are unironically shit at the game, specially Bakura.
One of the things that other YGO anime had for them is that villains/antagonist are good at the game unlike the shitter like Bakura and Marik

Flower Cardians are the most powerful race in the world.