What were his contributions to Elden Ring again?

What were his contributions to Elden Ring again?
Can you even tell he worked on it if no one had told you?

Attached: 1200px-Portrait_photoshoot_at_Worldcon_75,_Helsinki,_before_the_Hugo_Awards_–_George_R._R._Martin.jpg (1200x1529, 264.18K)

All rhe characters names star with
G
R
M

>Dung Eater
Yes, yes I could

Martin-hating trannies will seethe, but he wrote the entire backstory, many of the world details, and all the main characters, at least the gods and demigods. If you know his work, Elden Ring is pure Martin.

The game feels like a GoT simulator in many parts, particularly the soldier and knight fights early in the game.

Miyazaki is the actual scat fetishist here, and probably the mind behind Dung Eater.
>inb4 the more she shat
It's actually a very vivid and memorable quote that makes a lot of sense in its context.

Attached: martin ring.jpg (841x1140, 687.84K)

Mitsubishi is a footfag, not scatfag, go away kike.

>Can you even tell he worked on it if no one had told you?
i wouldn't have known. though this is the first game since dark souls 1 where the plot made some semblance of sense.

L georgo is the greatest contemporary fantasy author. Kneel trannies.

NOW I FIGHT AS WHORE-A-LOO

Attached: 1648958508394.png (828x626, 379.39K)

He came up with all the tax policies.

>THE LOATHESOME FOOD EATER

>makes a lot more sense in its context
what was the context? I'm assuming she had cholera, or something?

The Dung Eater is GRRM through and through. It's not just that his name contains a word for poop. GRRM loves making completely irredeemable fuckers.

The shit premise of a family betraying each other

>What were his contributions to Elden Ring again?

His name.

Morgott sure feels like his character.

Attached: The only Kings I know.png (1620x1220, 2.05M)

>The shit premise of a family betraying each other
You mean just like Dark Souls?

>A god split himself into two and these two fucked each other creating the most incest children that you can imagine
>A fucking dung eater
Geee i wonder where is the GRRM influence

M A R I K A S
T I T S

All the gods and the infighting among them
Dung Eater
The tale of House Hoslow is told in blood

I wonder who his favourite characters were.

Love all the tolkuck cope in this thread that your dead old catholic people wrote a worse story than this fatty

Attached: unknown-43.png (864x435, 378.26K)

The sort of post I've come to expect from Fromtrannies.

There is nothing wrong with liking Martin or Tolkien.

He's the main reason I don't think the Outer Gods exist

>We have many religions too. Are some of them more true than others? I don't think any gods are likely to be showing up in Westeros, any more than they already do. We're not going to have one appearing, deus ex machina, to affect the outcomes of things, no matter how hard anyone prays. So the relation between the religions and the various magics that some people have here is something that the reader can try to puzzle out.

Attached: grrmdragon.jpg (720x352, 42.85K)

Attached: DnYm1jeV4AAJjAm.jpg (938x1550, 428.23K)

he wrote most of the characters and story outline and its obvious he did, its so his writing that its painful even. le define death, muh fia, muh dung eater, muh incest everywhere, a woman and man being one of the same, muh love craft outer gods, a desolate shithole that is caelid being further away from everwhere else, magical small boy with powers, the fucking names, yeah he wrote all of this crap. miyashitki just put them all in his filter aka just take info out to let you "guess" answers.

Fromdrones are the ones constantly in a seethe that Tolkien exists because LOTR offends grorious Nipponese nihilist Miyazaki-domo

>define death

dumb ESL trash

cope drone

he's right though

you've never read anything he wrote except ASOIAF

>scat fetishism
>femboy incest
>necrophilia cuckdom
>autosexual reproduction
Yeah, he worked on it.

Martin likes Tolkien though, no matter what Yea Forumstards tell you he's a Tolkien fanboy

Jordan was better

Attached: 16383752810890.jpg (828x773, 75.01K)

The world and characters was extremely interesting. Shits on any souls story. Thank you grrm

Why is it constant threads of seething about Martin then? Hardly anyone mentions Tolkien or Martin unless someone comes in crying about how Fromfags hate Tolkien.

writers are just like that you stupid retard, they like to share ideas and disagreements with each other that's how big writers interact with each other

Unironically pulled through and made the world fucking magical. Hit that feeling of me being a teenager first time playing ds1.

Attached: 1646727253161.jpg (568x482, 40.53K)

I DOUBT

YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE IT

>“I keep wanting to argue with Professor Tolkien through the years about certain aspects of it. He did what he wanted to do very brilliantly"
Also saying you want to have a arguement doesn't mean you don't like someone's work to begin with. Martin is just autistic on the nitty gritty details of ruling a kingdom and policies.

Have you read any GRRM books? His influence is pretty blatant, this feels like a forced meme from normalfags who only watched GoT.

cope, Martin is a fat hack pervert taking nonsensical potshots at a man infinitely his better. Same reason Fromdrones hate Tolkien too.

Attached: 1644451633779.jpg (640x916, 152.44K)

sounds more like a debate rather then arguement. Poor choice of words for a man who apparently writes for a living LMAO

His 'quibbles' have objectively shown a fundamental ignorance of basically the entire crux of LOTR, Aragorn's reign is described in the Appendices

Blood Tax Ash of War
Gold-tinged excrement

If Tolkien wrote for a FromSoft game he would probably lovingly craft every single item description himself.

>The game feels like a GoT simulator in many parts
I wish less of the population of lands between was insane and brainblasted. Particularly all the soldiers fighting under the different banners. It would have been so cool to have different PVP covenants and houses (like Castle Stormveil after you take it over for Nepheli) and all the different factions want to mend the ring with a different rune. Instead of diminishing the PVP elements they should have made every major castle area like the Darkroot Wood from DS1 where if you're part of a different "house" that's out for the Elden Throne, the members of other houses can invade you. And with larger player caps for invasions, with the footsoldiers of your house on your home turf fighting on your side like the skeletons of the Gravelord covenant.

There are so many scat references in the past souls games that It could honestly go either way. They might have even directly collaborated on this character to make him as loathsome as possible.

And it would take him a decade for the game to release

Miyazaki would never work with anyone like him, they are fundamentally opposed morally, intellectually and spiritually

Dany is shitting herself because she's having a miscarriage which most people are too dumb to figure out

Or he's just a autist who likes to focus on those details. Like how on here there's autist who will scan through a entire gameplay trailer to notice one small glitch and spam OH NO NO NO NO NO NO threads about it.

That's what people thought about GRRM too.

lol

that is some coomer mentality from grrm

If he did it would be the only noble/bright game with a happy ending in the entirety of FromSoft games

Wtf does this even mean?

BABIES COME OUT THE BUTT?!

think that guy means that miyazaki likes depressive stories

The type of Tolkienfag who spends all day sperging out over other authors like Martin are the boomer equivalent of millennial's who wrap their whole identity around Harry Potter and take it as a personal insult.

Attached: tolkien.jpg (1200x800, 94.84K)