LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

LET THE BODIES HIT THE

Attached: Screenshot_20220416_012915_com.andrewshu.android.reddit.jpg (1080x2400, 526.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PmILOL55xP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the mouse doesn't fuck around

>London
lol

He does when it comes to gay sex.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least I can go outside without getting shot you fucking fat amerifat

only for as long as you have the loicense to go outside

Thank God Toon Town remade isn't popular enough to have to force ads.

good. fuck thieves who try to use someone else's property and ip to make their money. try making your own shit, lazy ass pieces of garbage.

Attached: 1443749024046.png (312x391, 204.9K)

>At least I can go outside

t-thank you disney!

That's... not what they did...

>Goon Town
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

just toons
edging in their caves

I am growing increasingly disdainful of copyright law

silence, pirate simp. u all deserve the rope.

>we refuse to provide this beloved, well performing product anymore
>but we'll have you arrested if you try to provide it
capitalism was a mistake

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING!
lol

Attached: 1466115625448.jpg (694x642, 74.88K)

america is hilarious

they finally went after gamers

>2022
>fucking with the mouse

Attached: 1646517235319.png (300x250, 25.66K)

>swat team with disney mickey mouse patches on their arms kick in your door
what a terrible time to be alive

>refuse to provide what people want
>shut down anyone who tries
what in the fuck is wrong with corporations

Attached: 1650068763351.png (1080x1292, 769.18K)

The arrests happened in UK, bruv.

>go outside
>say word
>get arrested
Wooooow

>it's fucking real

Attached: 1645087487256.jpg (1080x1314, 131.28K)

kill all corporations
if corps are people why can't i murder them??

Yea, at least you can go outside and get stabbed instead.

you should know about the mouse by now lmao they prosecute people so hard its joked about good luck

disney should get broken up
most media companies should get broken up

>he's a buyfag
>defending DISNEY of all companies
when will corporate cock-sucking drones ever learn? companies aren't people and they don't give a shit about you, especially companies as big as disney.

Attached: 9D55EDE1-645E-4221-B427-6C8BDB8523C7.jpg (793x1024, 50.53K)

- Hey, yo, wut you be in here fo?
- Club Penguin.

How about not getting stabbed by an "asian"?

doesn't matter if they care about me or not. they have a right to earn profit off their product, end of story. take your pseudo commie bullshit elsewhere, soctard.

>Refuse to provide what people want
>Release it 20 years later as a shitty remake/port at full price
You're welcome

based berniebro, too bad that will never happen.

People get arrested over copyright infringement?

Attached: 1509704860645.jpg (509x429, 35.65K)

OOOOYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

There is a powerful lobby over entertainment industry. (((They))) really want to control culture.

That can't be real

>They ran ads in the game
I don't agree with the takedown at all, but what did they think would happen?

Can you explain why you baitpost? Are the replies that important to you? Is this a daily thing? I'm genuinely curious, not trying to upset you

Only if you make mickey mouse mad.

i live in australia, i can't be criminally prosecuted for piracy. suck my balls disney and nintendo, im about to torrent everything 20 times

>i will vehemently defend a multi-billion dollar corporation that doesn't even know i exist for no reason at all
the buyfag cope is tremendous tonight.

Attached: 19A5CFC1-1CF1-4A6D-8B99-42BA04C9807A.png (872x850, 277.96K)

and Blizzard shut down WoW private servers because they were illegally profiting from them.

oi, 'ou got an outdoor loicense?

>be brit
>pick up stick
>arrested for carrying a weapon
FOOK'N AMERIFATS

Attached: 1592726959219.gif (245x242, 627.57K)

How does Nintendo expect some random couple to pay that much?

Disney lawyers are nothing to laugh at, theyll fuck your family and corpse for the mouse devil

Based!

Hey guys, this internet thing has alot of potential, but imagine if in 20 years it's a corporate orwelian nightmare that gets you arrested or fired for literally everything? And what if it dumbs down society so much people will give money to strangers to watch "reacting" to media?

Attached: lv-16.jpg (1201x789, 192K)

>without getting shot
I'm sure you're enjoying your rape trains and beheadings by those "asian" gangs instead. Or how about all those arrests for typing "Mean" or "offensive" words on the net.

just bored and find it amusing my guy, ain't too deep. i don't give a shit what anyone does lol, piracy is a-okay in my books, as is paying for things. u do u fella.

i don't need to cope, my clear conscience every night as i drift off to sleep thinking about what i'm going to buy to support the companies i like next is all i need.

They don't. That's the point. The intention was to bankrupt them and ruin their lives.

>suspects

Attached: 1650070803253.gif (240x176, 912.49K)

the UK is just little america by this point

is this another euros think every where in america is detroit thread?

It's because the retards thought they could get away with ad revenue.
Toontown Rewritten is untouched because they're running it literally out of pocket.

They can't imagine a country larger than than a handbag stadium.

You know.
People always say this, that “it’s there right”, but no one answers WHY it should be their right?
Like abortion, the few cases where it is justifiable are all fringe compared to the amount of time it’s abused for far less justifiable reasons.
It’s understandable if the people claiming content are small to medium size and their claiming content that is blatantly stolen and being sold for profit and while that group is still making money off their own product. That’s extremely rare, and the more common ones include claiming reviews/criticism, fan content, and are done by giant corporations that don’t need these rights.

I hate the antichrist

bro, all shitposting aside, the "right" to murder babies is nowhere near the same thing as the right for anyone, any individual, company, or even mega corp, to earn a profit for their work. you might not think they deserve it, and hell, i'd even agree in several cases, but capitalism is what it is. and it's not even in the same universe as the "debate" about whether or not a dumb fucking skank who can't keep her slutty legs closed for five seconds should have the "right" to murder her unborn child because "like, it's just really not a good time right now?"

Attached: 1542407363404.png (445x365, 169.55K)

Disney is slow to react, but if they've got their war machine's eager eye trained on you, you're doomed. Second largest purchaser of explosives in the entire world, only superceded by the United States military. You just don't fuck with The Mouse.
youtu.be/PmILOL55xP0

Attached: Sb_buford (1).jpg (640x449, 115.11K)

>sue people that can't afford 12m for 12m
>never get anything out of it except two miserable people
>ROMs will forever be shared elsewhere anyway
I'm aware that copyright laws pretty much require you to take action or risk losing copyrights, so it's not necessarily Nintendo that's evil here but the law itself. But still.

Attached: 1648215412057.jpg (320x320, 16.47K)

"rights" only exist as long as you can defend them, no one gives a shit about your IP if you're not a thread to them, companies might even steal from you if they know they can get away with it, so its only natural that you should do the same

Attached: 210670679594cf9e6d0a0a154bf7311e-imagejpeg.jpg (400x300, 28.95K)