I’m about to rip my cock off. How do I do anything against Maliketh in his second phase

I’m about to rip my cock off. How do I do anything against Maliketh in his second phase

Attached: 12CA328E-1D73-4F9D-9F9F-F47980D27A33.png (300x168, 97.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IY7BvV8qsfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you use flame of the redmanes to stunlock him to death.

(you) don't. now rip your microPINGAS off on stream for us.

Literally one of the easiest main bosses?

Respec into faith and use pest threads

Use the fucking Blasphemous claw

shoot hot acrid shit out of your ass into his eyes

gay.

Due to how most of his attacks work, you could be right up next to him and if he does anything scary you can just dodge towards him and he'll miss.

summon a tanky ash
set up terra magica and infinite fp flask
cast astel meteor because he'll walk out of azur comet
congrats you're a faggot

Feel the wild and learn to fight wildly.

Attached: 1649639213103.jpg (3500x2538, 2.11M)

Mimic tear

I always grip my cock whenever I see Makiketh.

Attached: 1650038310490.jpg (1428x2827, 535.25K)

Omg le ebin

These bosses would be hard if you were Ryu Hayabusa but instead you're some shitty Demons Souls character. Bravo fromsoftware you did it. You made the game challenging! But you forgot to make it FUN!

Attached: 1647758894803.jpg (776x596, 76.79K)

You know actually this is one of the best bosses in the game. It's actually fair and fun unlike fire giant for example

>I’m about to rip my cock off

Attached: death.jpg (5400x3742, 1.52M)

Oh come on, fire giant was like second try

Maliketh is fun though

I've never had less fun in my life

seems like you either love him or hate him user, sorry you're on the second front

I hate the internet so much

Nobody actually likes him. They just tell themselves they do.

you dodge and attack when he leaves you with an opening. hope this helps :)

No fire giant is actually terrible

Fire giant is a bad boss, but he's also really fucking easy.

>giant dog enemy
Again?

Attached: dog.jpg (600x338, 24.64K)

Like terrible how? Its barely a boss really, its a story QTE sequence to get to the giant fire grail thing.

Use the claw if you struggle so much on him

Dodge towards him and stay close

Get the item when you come up onto the bridge and go left, fight Bernahl for it. Just bait out his triple airswing laser attack and parry the last one coming in.
Boss fights have no time limit. Practice patience. focus on defense.

fire giant plays like boss from DS1, i mean it was nice back then, but now it feels primitive and dated
but at very least he is fair unlike shit like malenia or godskin duo

He's literally nerfed by default, if his second phase gave him full hp back he would have been one the hardest bosses in the game

Fire Giant is basically Dragon God from DeS but somehow easier

seethe

>godskin duo
too many weakness to exploit to be considered a hard fight honestly. They're only hard if you insist on fighting them in one specific way.

Roll through his attacks and then punish him when he's open.
Its way easier than his first phase where he literally does not stop fucking attacking ever. His first phase killed me like 20 times but I only died like 5 or 6 times to his second phase.

ER unironically has like 20 dog like bosses and they all play exactly the same. Waste 5 minutes waiting for their anime super combo to end, then wasted another 5 minutes for the delayed mega attack, then get one single hit in and spend the next 45 minutes doing the same or get forced ibto trading hits and manage your health and flask

I actually really like Beast Clergyman, probably more than Maliketh. He has really solid openings and fun moves to dodge. He's pretty oppressive the first few times you face him down but once you know when to attack you can find tons of openings. Plus his posture is low so you can charge heavy him into submission pretty easily.

>"""parry""" an attack
>still hits me anyway
>he's reeling from the parry
>I have to fucking heal myself or slowly burn to death

ALSO.

>stand behind a pillar to avoid triple flip projectiles
>flies through/passed the pillar while dragging his whole fucking sword
OR
>stand behind pillar/use pillar to make space
>he ends his flippy combo with gay anime 360 blade flurry explosion

all while doing a bunch of damage, doing DOT, and chunking your overall HP, all the fucking pillars just help him more then you I swear to god

You have not tried the parry if you're claiming it works like that
youtube.com/watch?v=IY7BvV8qsfs

I may seethe but at least I'm not a fucking furry

Attached: 1650053976580.jpg (720x1024, 93.93K)

There's so many horrible, horrible bosses in ER. Of the 150+ bosses there's about 5 that are memorable, fair and enjoyable to fight. I feel like most of the people defending the bosses are either massively over levelled or they're looking up guides and consulting reddit for every little thing. There's no way that so many people simply lucked into builds that can easily handle all the different bullshit bosses this game has.

>There's no way that so many people simply lucked into builds that can easily handle all the different bullshit bosses this game has.
Most people did user because of the simple reason spirit summons allow you to handle anything with any build

skill issue + filtered

Attached: git gud.gif (498x494, 2.75M)

In my own experience the first playthrough is a bit of a nightmare (blind playthrough that is) but new game plus is such a ridiculous breeze that you forget how anyone can struggle with the game. It's too centered around the correct items and gear rather than learning the correct manoeuvres.

nice

Hit him until he dies

Ah fuck that. I'm almost completely fucking sick of the game now at the last boss and I'm not going to completely ruin my experience by summoning now. It would leave an even worse taste in my mouth.

What's a good Str/Arc weapon?

Why is this game so biased against Str builds?

>I’m about to rip my cock off.
>fromshitware drone is a mentally ill tranny
no surprises here.

The best str/faith/arc build is to invest absolutely nothing in those stats and go dex/int instead

Same honestly, but I did a second playthrough using summons and unironically enjoyed the game far more, though yeah it was a fucking cakewalk.

I dunno i killed him in like 15 seconds

Attached: malik1.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

What's even the point of the "Warrior" class then?

I can tell by the damage output and health, stamina and FP bars here that this character is about level 200.

>There's no way that so many people simply lucked into builds that can easily handle all the different bullshit bosses this game has

On my first playthrough I used the Cross Naginata just because I wanted a spear with bleed and it was the first one I found. And I started using Flames of the Redmanes after experimenting with weapon arts a bit after reaching Castle Sol without ever touching the L2 button and then spamming it every fight after that point. Basically every build has some sort of busted bullshit and it's not particularly hard to trip over something that'll make your life easier.

He's retarded. fth/arc are amazing.
Str is the weakest build sure, but it's perfectly viable.

There is none. Str weapons are too slow to be viable in this game and quality builds amount to a poor attempt to copy what dex builds are better at.

Classic noob trap

Boost your arc and fth to the bare minimum to use the rotten breath dragon spell. Make sure to have radagon icon since you'll trade a breath for a hit in stage 1 otherwise. You may need 2 to rot him. In stage 2, wait for him to do his gay black flame spam thing, hide behind a pillar, he'll fly right into it (don't be RIGHT BEHIND THE PILLAR) and then rot breath him and wait.

That's it. Fuck this nigger. He just stays airborne for the whole fight and wigs out my camera. Stage 1 is literally just ass since it's hit trading and funky hit boxes unless you're some weapon art magic cuck.

>Str weapons are too slow to be viable
break their fucking posture, stop R1 spamming.

>Fth is amazing

Top jej

Disregard every post in this thread exept this one. Use the Carion Retaliation and glintstone shard exploit.

Blasphemous blade is moonveil levels of broken user

>Break the posture of a boss that you get to attack once every 5 minutes and can't trade with because it's constantly having a seizure and shooting lazer beams everywhere and from have released YET ANOTHER game where poise does nothing

Okay

what is this nonsense
str and just all colossal weapons in general fucking dunk on all of pve except maybe malenia solely because of jumping attacks, it literally breaks the game and lets you avoid engaging with the combat because you just stagger shit to death

i've played a str/fth and a dex build with a non bleed weapon and the latter is way weaker, your best option is to land a jumping r2 anyway so heavy weapons are very viable

Maliketh has openings after 3 attacks to get a charged R2 in.

fan art artists and fan art consumers should have their throats slit and ripped open from the groin to the gullet so their organs spill to the ground while they scream in the most miserable pain ever experienced.

>If you want fth to be viable you just have to get locked into using this one end game weapon that looks like a heavily used tampon

How about fuck off

The trick is to spam jump R2s. Big damage, big stagger, relatively low commitment.

>endgame
It's mid game retard
>I-I don't wanna use what's good I just want to complain I don't have another good weapon
Did your mother drop you on your head?

Here's your (You), now fuck off.

SEXOOOOOOOO DOG

FTH/ARC user. Pure Faithlets cannot compete with bad dragon in raw spell power.

Attached: dragon_communion_seal_sacred_seal_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.61K)

Then just slap Flames of the Redmanes on your preferred weapon

Unironically just dodge

>cannot compete with bad dragon in raw spell power.
That's not the only thing bad dragon excels at.