Butcher SotC for ps3

>butcher SotC for ps3
>butcher ico for ps3
>butcher SotC AGAIN for ps4
>butcher DeS for ps5
No good game is safe from the blue butcher. Your favorite will be next...

Attached: bluepoint.jpg (375x375, 8.89K)

how exactly did they butcher the PS3 ports? ps4 is when they really started shitting on games by pandering to graphicsfags

>how exactly did they butcher the PS3 ports?
Shader and lighting incorrect, and the stamina in SoTC is fucked.

bloodborne is next

Attached: devilishh.jpg (981x787, 107.83K)

I hope they make more remakes, not because i like them or anything, but because Yea Forums gets mindfucked by them

MGS1 is next. The og voice actors recorded their lines a couple years back.

>Meanwhile Xbox Game Studios
Snoys on suicide watch

Attached: 1634816915401.jpg (2060x1159, 413.07K)

>donut steel the redditfrog
go back

Attached: faggotpostingredditmemeson4chan.webm (1120x630, 3M)

Legend of Dragoon. Screenshot this post.

What was wrong with the MGS 2 and 3 ports?

It clearly says she's a 4channeler. Using Pepe is part of our culture.

Damn, the new Smash Bros looks weird.

DeS is good and I'm glad I bought it.

The only one of those where I've played both the original and the remaster is Demons'. It was exceptional and their added content was very much in the spirit of the game without fucking anything up.

Extremely faithful remake. Y mad?

note: it's only good because from made it

>Your favorite will be next
Jokes on you, my favorites are shit like Ape Escape and Wild Arms so they'll never get a remake.
Please don't mention the Wild Arms gacha.

you're joking right? they broke every single system in the game, including the physics.

well yea I agree. I'd raise an eyebrow if they were making Bloodborne 2 without From's input.

Attached: 1605211304157.jpg (938x710, 417.68K)

i think it's a bot 2bh. it posts in every other threads replying nonsense like this

all BB needs is to get that stupid frame-rate patched up. Unlock it something and that's it, don't even have to bother optimizing.

>majority of games are mediocre or not even released yet
you are not any better than snoys xtranny.
as usual they broke the effects completely
Dont forget the uncharted collection, instead of smoothing out frames on animations they just sped it up so everyone looks like they're running twice as fast

Attached: 1531948639032.jpg (1260x1020, 154.65K)

There's a lot of little things, such as missing textures, fucked up voice/music volumes, difficulty changes, censorship and some easter eggs and oddities are ruined

People don't realize this is gonna happen.

They fucked up the art style.

Of this image I think the biggest offenders are things like removing Adjudicator's lips, yellow flags from Tower of Latria being removed, the plague doctor masks, and the Monumental's clothes being dirtied despite the original artbook saying the exact opposite. In terms of gameplay it's faithful, but they've ruined the aesthetics of many things.

Attached: 1621841805789.jpg (7067x5679, 3.97M)

The PS3 version was the best version though. The framerate on the ps2 version is nearly unplayable.

DeS remake was great but The Blue Butcher made me laugh out loud

I preferred all of those over their original releases. Speedrunners and most authorities on how well the games actually play do too. Cope. My favourite game is Splatterhouse and I would kill for them to do another one lol.

>coins

the ps3 versions break the game, the best way to play is emulated.

Citation needed.

It's different but it's not terrible.

>Extremely faithful remake
lol

i'm so sick of bloodborne being 24 fps that i would play a butchered version at 60 fps and be happy about it.

I had no problems with it.

Demon's remake is better than the original. In every single way.

no one cares about speed trannies and e celebs

Attached: 1631361517708.jpg (2700x3300, 1.29M)

>

Attached: 1649992665055.png (738x656, 49.14K)

no one cares about your faggot zoomer opinion

doesnt matter, the physics are busted and the bosses shake way more often. it's a shit port classic bluepoint style

It's not just different, or even just stylistcally worse, it often misses the point entirely. Clearly directed by someone who doesn't understand the game well enough, and doesn't care enough to do research.
It's simple things like the Monumental's garb being dirty, when in the original art book they made sure to mention that it was a clean white that would never get dirty. Artistically, it's not a big deal, it doesn't make the game uglier by any means, but it's a retarded change without any reason to it.
They just changed shit because they felt like changing it, not nearly as much thought went into the changes as it went into the original concepts.
Another baffling example is the flags and adornations in 3-2 being changed from yellow to red, when the character these flags represent is still yellow, indicating that they simply didn't even make the connection between the flags and the fucking king.
And that's staying in the most surface level possible, if we take into consideration that the character's name is a direct play on The King in Yellow (黄衣の翁, where 翁 can also be read as "ou", which is the same reading as 王, and 黄衣の王 is the japanese title of the book), the change to red becomes even more baffling.
It's yet another soulless remake by a talented team of tech enthusiasts that lack artistic sensibility. Shadow of the Colossus was already awful, Demon's Souls was a horrible next title for them. Give them God of War 1 or something like that to remake.

Attached: demonssoulless.jpg (1279x995, 280K)

It wasn't a question of good or not, it's a question of faithful or not.

Attached: 1605123522722.jpg (1261x2120, 715.14K)

Remake alundra next.

Fuck that studio full of racist faggots. I'll never play any of their games. Have they ever even made their own game?

wait for Spine to develop further and you can finally enjoy BB at 4k 60

user, the art style isn't ruined just because the screen doesn't look like it's covered in piss anymore

I'm the guy you replied to and on that image I hate the nigification & the health/mana UI is obviously worse. I personally believe MiB is cuter in the original (but the wax effect is superb). All the other changes are either neutral or improvements.

I genuinely dont understand the "outrage" if its real.

No it's ruined because they changed the monster designs and missed the point of the original art entirely.

>Dont forget the uncharted collection, instead of smoothing out frames on animations they just sped it up so everyone looks like they're running twice as fast
That one I'll give them a pass because the changes to Drake's Fortune were honestly fantastic all around. It's their only release that I'd recommend playing over the original without thinking twice. You're better off emulating Ueda's games, but Uncharted Collection is solid.

after looking at your image i think your just retarded. des remaster was doing gods work, sadly, your a cocksucking niggerfaggot that has no idea how art even works. these changes are called improvements.

Not a single image there is actually from Demons souls either I just realized. They're all from emulation.

>All the other changes are either neutral or improvements
But what about the things I stated that were on the image? How can you be neutral on something that's actively removing environmental storytelling?
I specified certain things from the image for a reason, please address how turning the yellow flags of the Yellow King's domain into red is a good idea. This will be your last (You) if you continue to bait without saying anything meaningful.

Why won't ape escape ever get a remake. Granted it was a product of its time, but reimplementing the stick mechanics still seems feasible for a generation that hasn't played games like it.

Why the FUCK did they change the Fluted Armor and then keep the original helmet in as a hidden item anyway? That just feels like needlessly rubbing the art style change in your face.

Attached: fluted-m.png (1496x1339, 2.83M)

Seethe. The MGS collection is still the best HD Remaster package of all time.

Halo is dead and the rest nobody gives a shit, cope xnigger

Zanzibart...forgive me. Seriously this is too much thought into something that was probably a passing thought originally.

I mean it technically got a remake on the PSP, but I just don't think that Sony has any interest in the franchise anymore. They killed off what appeared to be some sort of revival during its anniversay.

>these changes are called improvements.
this is official bluepoint concept art for flamelurker

Attached: 1643745956120.jpg (1920x1080, 686.15K)

>butcher
by making games look better and play better? yeah no neck yourself tranny

Was this supposed to be Demon's Souls or Diablo IV?

Attached: 1643745558796.jpg (914x1024, 96.4K)

And the remake gives it even less thought. It's trash. They even made the writing worse, WHY? Who the fuck thought Demon's needed rewriting?

no actual intelligent human being gives a shit about any of this.

>removing adjuicator's lips
completely non issue.
>Yellow flags being removed
definitely a mistake. would have been better if the game was made with someone from FROM there or maybe an autist but it wasn't. Thankfully the game wasn't made by from though or it would look the exact same as it already did.
>plague doctor masks
I mean I guess if you're a lore autist this is another negative change but visually it's fine.

why are you ignoring that none of those screenshots are from demons souls? why are you ignoring that 80% of whats on that picture is faithfully remade and/or was genuinely improved upon. Look at that fucking shield art. Chips in the wood? Slats not lining up perfectly? faded paint?

its three times better in the remake than the "original" despite that being a screenshot from PC.

how am i wrong? it's literally the same game, down to the frames, but it looks incredible and removes item burden.
>but it has a bla-
not an argument, chud

0/10 bait. kys you depressed retard

the frame data might be the same, but the animations are worse, the redesigns are worse, the sound effects are worse, the environments are worse and the OST is worse

it doesn't even resemble demon's souls

Attached: 1643756616255.png (2680x1891, 2.16M)

I agree with you but I think this is just the curse of the out of house remake. The easiest example of less is more and misunderstanding the tone is to compare the soundtracks. The new OST is flawlessly orchestrated and produced and in many superficial ways is just a straight upgrade... Except a lot of the pieces have lost their melancholy appeal that suits the hopelessness of the setting. I get it I truly and completely get it. But you're Bluepoint, you've given a slightly underbaked PS3 game to remake on brand spanking new hardware. You're going to throw the kitchen sink at it to impress the industry. Also the vast, vast majority of the game is already done so you're going to end up over-designing things. But it is well crafted and there is a LOT of attention to detail. It's certainly not a bad example of a remake.

>Thankfully the game wasn't made by from though or it would look the exact same as it already did.
Sekiro looks better than Demon's Souls Remake