Finally a switch developer that is not dumb

finally a switch developer that is not dumb

Attached: file.png (529x706, 439.88K)

Enjoy the scraps lmao

Unfortunately It's a shit game so no one really cares.

oh no
anyways

>butcher your game for a tablet
>then release the rotting scraps elsewhere now that no one wants them

Bayonetta 3 next...
Commence the cope and excuses

>NMH3
Nobody asked for this

why did they make it switch only to begin with? rune factory 5 and nmh3 were ruined because the switch is a 6 year old tablet that cant handle games running at decent frames. just put it on everything

NMH3 sucks regardless of the platform

>xsneed
lel
xsneed is so incompetent they almost killed trails in the west because they gave the translation job to a somethingawful goon who was so shit at his job that he tried to kill himself after he was given a deadline and fucked up a simple spreadsheet format
only goons could fuck up that badly for that long and only xseed could let them get away with it for so long

funny how there are plenty of 60 fps games on switch, yet you focus on poorly made garbage to pretend you have a valid point

im focusing on the exclusives that run terribly but would run just fine on any other console or pc

Not if Nintendo is funding it like they did the last one.

I'll wait for gamepass

Making it a timed Switch exclusive was probably Nintendo's idea. They've been doing that with third parties a lot lately. There are plenty of other examples from Marvelous (meaning RF5 is 100% going multiplat) along with Square Enix and even Capcom with Monster Hunter Rise.

No more heros 3 is really bad

>butcher your game for a tablet
Nope. NMH3 was buthchered for Travis Strikes Again. Suda should have just merged them. TSA with NMH3 combat would have been amazing.

Smart. The game is shit even if you ignore the obvious performance issues on Switch. I have never been so let down.

TSA for the story NMH3 for the gameplay I guess

Hasn't all the previous No More heroes games been Nintendo exclusive?

FUCKU LACISM WHITTU PIGGU

I just like the fact the schizo who boasts about switch exclusives is losing another one from his stupid list lol

No, they all were timed Nintendo exclusives. This exact situation happened to literally all of them.

Because literally no one else cares

so then you admit it isn't a hardware issue

Kek imagine memorizing people’s posts on here and still having the balls to call someone else a schizo

NMH3 was literal garbage.

>pc
oh great i can't wait for all the threads bitching about having another shitty japanese port

NMH1 had a PS3 and 360 port.
All of the games came to Steam recently.

2 was exclusive until until less than a year ago

>release bad game on switch
>trick the users into buying it because its exclusive
>port game to other platforms
>trick those users into buying it now because it "performs better"
Yeah I guess they are pretty smart. Using tribalism to sell shit software is a lot easier than actually making a proper game these days

>nmh1
Wii exclusive then switch then pc
>nmh1 better version
Ps3 and 360 but only ps3 had an English translation
>nmh2
Wii, switch, pc
>travis strikes again
Switch, ps4. PC
>nmh3
Every current and last gen

Keep coping schizo. Your list is getting smaller as usual

Ah, sorry.

>Heroes' Paradise
>better version

Attached: 1649060495101.jpg (646x540, 185.42K)

Doesn't Nintendo own the rights to bayonetta?

Attached: Screenshot_20220415-164303_Brave - Beta.jpg (1080x581, 254.69K)

Nvidia leak had it didn't it

Bayonetta is a Sega ip

Nope. Sega owns Bayo and Bayo 3 was part of the Nvidia leak

How the turn tables. It's XBox and PS begging for ports now.

It's so sad Iwata died of ligma

Where is lollipop Chainsaw 2?

Who's Iwata?

the game was shit so who cares

Rune Factory 5 was not ruined because of the Switch. It was ruined from pure incompetence, there's no reason a game that looks like that can't run at full speed on Switch since there are multiple games that look better and have bigger worlds that run at a consistent 30fps.

>Nvidia leak
The same leak that had Nintendo titles in it, that "leak"?

Alright that’s cool. Us Switchbros had our fill of NMH3 already so let the others bask in it’s glory now. More people need to play this game so I’m actually happy it’s getting ported.

Attached: 92DE8F0D-C974-4630-9BE8-B22BC60562DE.jpg (848x1200, 164.3K)

>Not if Nintendo is funding it

Attached: Capture.png (966x484, 965.47K)

cope

Attached: This is the best thing I've ever eaten.png (408x842, 34.25K)

Iwata muh balls

Attached: Luis-Profile-Picture.jpg (2666x3298, 1.65M)

Bayo 3 being on the Nvidia leak is the thing that proves not everything on it is correct. Kamiya outright said "If you want Bayo 3 on other platforms, ask Nintendo." Even if it's a Sega IP, if Nintendo was the one that funded the game then Sega can't just put it on other platforms by themselves.

They exchanged publishing right for that game in exchange for full ownership of Astral Chain, Nintendo got away with the better deal considering how shit 101 was in the end.

You mean the game that Platinum gave up their half of the Astral Chain IP to get? kek

>he doesn't know platinum traded Astral chains rights for wonderful 101
Lmao retard

Isn't the only one which isn't doing it with huge compromises or weird more-or-less software hacks (see: mario odyssey) Dragon Quest?

Kamiya said Bayonetta 3 will be REVEALED
NEXT WEEK.....IN GAMING MAGAZINES

Do you believe him?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone praise this game not even a "it is good but...".

This game is pozzed shit.

Xsneed is also the one that forced the Rune Factory devs to add fagshit instead of making the game run well.

xseed died when tom left

That doesn't hold true for Japanese games, that are often even worse on PC.