Be honest, how many of you got buyer's remorse?

Be honest, how many of you got buyer's remorse?

Attached: Nintendo_switch_logo.png (800x800, 16.58K)

I'm in my bed right now shitposting on my tablet while I play Chrono Cross.

Attached: 20211213_193608.jpg (1080x809, 151.63K)

The only thing I have buyers remorse over was not plugging it into my Oled screen sooner

The only remorse I have is having so much backlog on it I've stopped being able to keep up with new releases.

I like it. It has fun games. The hardware does keep it back, though.

Same, i began Luigi's Mansion 3, Dread, Bowser's Fury, Battle for the grid, Scribblenauts during winter and i haven't played any of them since I went back to college.

>buying games

I'm still playing Mario Maker 2 off and on and Ring Fit a few times a week. It's a nice counterpart to my PC.

Attached: 1611688367796.png (1242x1219, 1.96M)

I didn't buy it, I stole it
I'm black idk if it matters

You'd have to be some kinda weird retard to regret it. Like Zelda, Mario, and some other shit alone justified it years ago and there's plenty other shit to enjoy. Like you'd have to have bought it for portable shitty Witcher 3 or something and hate everything Nintendo.

Maybe people don't like those genres, although considering those are the obvious games the switch was gonna get.

Not me, bought it at launch and had a blast play Fast RMX and of course Breath of the Wild. And it's just been games after games after games since then. I currently have 47 physical games, I'm very happy with the Switch. Though I recently bought Chocobo GP and had no idea it was freemium gatcha game that they sold for full price. Huge disappointment there.

I only feel buyer's remorse when I play a shitty port, or when I think about all the games that haven't been ported to Switch yet (if ever). I mainly stick to indie/retro games and the good ports, like Doom Eternal. PC/Switch is a good combo

>Like Zelda, Mario, and some other shit alone justified it years ago
I already finished those games years ago.
>and there's plenty other shit to enjoy
Not really.

Attached: All new Nintendo games from the first 5 years of 8th and 9th Gen.jpg (2190x2001, 936.21K)

Me. I have a hacked one and there's still nothing I want to play on the damn thing also the joycons are dogshit

thank fuck i bought an early model, piracy and emulation is godlike on this thing. i'm somewhat afraid that i will be missing out on cfw by buying a ps5 several years later, but i like handhelds more anyway

I did in 2017 but now I don't. I've put a couple hundred hours into a dozen games and my handheld to docked ratio is about 50/50. I can't imagine what it's like to be such a butt blasted faggot that you can find nothing to enjoy about something

>Find out there's a Grandia remaster.
>Don't have a PC or a Switch.
>Settle for a Switch Lite.
>Lying in bed with earphones on playing Grandia.
>Comfy af.

It's unironically the best purchase I've made for years. I have XCOM 2, Starlink and CrossCode in my current backlog. Fucking love this system.

Attached: 530768-justin.jpg (507x500, 62.24K)

I cope by posting on Yea Forums my projections of me and my Switch in comfy/cozy situations so that people will think I'm actually happy with the purchase, hopefully I can make someone froth at the thought.

Attached: 1649647909867.jpg (550x557, 34.67K)

I have buyers remorse about the switch, the ps4, and the Xbox one. The whole generation was shit. I'm not bothering with this "new" gen.

It’s my personal smash bros machine, so none

That's like asking me if I have buyer's remorse over something I ate two months ago. The console was cheap when it released FIVE YEARS ago. There has been a decent rollout of games, and I've had my fun with it, be it mostly multiplayer or party games. Now that the Deck is out, there's no reason to use it, but that doesn't mean the fun I had with it gets deleted.

I'm very happy with my switch, I've got a ton of great games and I get to watch all the PC fags here having constant mental breakdowns over its massive success.

I got it as a gift and I still feel bad ROFL

>bedridden due to broken leg
> buy switch lite to kill time
> cramps hands in 5 minutes
> botw is boring as shit

Yeah I got buyers remorse.

Me. I grew up with nintendo systems and have bought most of them, but I'm emulation only from here on out.

The more big name games I buy the higher it gets.
>new Hyrule Warriors
The first is one of my goats!
>runs like shit
>pokemon arceus is hyped
>runs like shit
>Dragon Quest
>everything is blurred
>Xenoblade 2
>it's even worse yay!
>SMTV
>stutter stutter stutter
>etc.

Honestly the only games I've been enjoying recently are Hollow Knight and Stardew Valley.
Both games I own on Steam already.
It's depressing because I like the concept, but Nintendo is too far behind technology wise.

>It's depressing because I like the concept, but Nintendo is too far behind technology wise.

Attached: only.jpg (400x240, 76.87K)

I don’t. It has better games than every other system, so at least that’s something.

The switch library is fantastic. Like it's probably one of Nintendo's best libraries in general. A lot of series have some of their best games on the switch. New Kirby is top tier, Odyssey was fantastic, BotW was a huge hit, Dread was a fantastic return to Metroid, you've got the full zenoblade series, games Tetris 99 is one of the best online games I've ever played. It's great

I just don't like the device itself. The switch is an underpowered, ergonomic disaster of a device. But no, I've played so many great games on this thing so there's definitely no buyer's remorse in that regard

hades and slay the spire are preddy gudd on switch

>actually wasted time and money on arceus
If you actually looked at that game and unironically thought "oh man this looks good" then you deserve to have your money wasted.

yeah, we get it, you're a virgin

As soon as I saw footage of Yuzu running on the Steam Deck.

I regretted buying the digital games. Recently my friend sold Zelda BOTW and Mario Odyssey for almost the price he paid for the games, meanwhile I'm stuck with several digital games I have no interest in anymore like Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Mario Golf, Mario Maker 2, etc...
If I had gone full physical would have recovered much of the money now.

>paying for a pokemon game
You deserved every disappointment.

The Switch is my second most played Nintendo console after the SNES.

At first yeah, I bought it on a whim and realized when it arrived I wasn't too keen on alot of first party titles but still played a bit of AC and picked up the Allstar collection to play Sunshine. I expected to only use it connected to a TV but after like two months I stopped docking it for anything other than charging, now it's reshelled with a nice rubber grip-case and I play it almost daily.

It's honestly nice to just turn it on and be playing a game within seconds, and be able to just sleep it with a single button press then resume the game later, that plus the random fun games I picked up on sale that are good for ten minute sessions really helped me get over the gaming burnout I was feeling at the time.

Attached: 1636925274788.jpg (1080x1211, 360.82K)

the switch is great for playing vns and shit

i wish i wasn't an old fuck with kids though, no time to ever play it

>snoy thinks all other consoles have no games like his ugly console

Hacked switch is great

I had no problem buying digitally with ps4 but Switch really makes one either want to collect physical copies or have games to sell down the line like you said, although for some reason I kinda wish I would have bought Smash digitally just to be a lazy ass, (and ring fit too if it were possible), I'm torn if I should digital with Splatoon 3 or not.

>its a snoy cope thread

I bought it for SMTV and Xenoblade.
Now I have nothing to play until XC remake and Xenoblade 3.
What a boring library it has.

>B-BUT SONY!
Not an argument.

>sony lives rent free in his head
Stop being a stereotype. These threads are made by PC faggots who constantly seethe that their 3000 dollar machines are getting mogged by a tablet one tenth the price.

I do. But I always hated the switch, i only bought one so i can be allowed to shit on it on the internet. botw is ok i guess

Try DQ11

>I bought it for SMTV and Xenoblade.
Zero pity

no, you are boring.

>Switch users won't make the topic because they enjoy their Switch
>PC owners won't make the topic as they just pirate the Switch games anyway
>Xbox users don't exist

Yeah, it's another snoy falseflagger.

If it weren't for the sticks being shit I'd own like 8 now.

I already have it on PC

it was great at the time but now every release can be emulated at higher fps/resolution than the real thing

What else is worth playing on it ?

>XC remake
Xenoblade 1? It's already out

I actually seethed at your posts. you did a good job user

X Chronicles, the WiiU one

They're all "Xenoblade Chronicles". The Wii U one has an X on the end instead of a number
Also, don't hold your breath

As a former PC + handheld faggot, what in the fuck are you talking about? It has to be Snoy because I literally moved to Switch only as a result.

Xbox is basically PC too so they're not a thing to be making a thread like this.

Ring fit, every day. 40mins. No other game makes me sweat as much. I'm addicted at this point.

beat smtV on yuzu why even bother buying a switch kek

The only thing I don't like about it is the stupid Joy Cons drifting. New ones are $99.96 here in Ontario.

It was a mistake for sure. Games at full price for worse performance is a bad shake. Waste of space and money

Have you tried anything from the Atelier series?

Too many games... I give up... Ugh...

If Maha Kemia counts.
I'm waiting for a sale to buy the Totori collection on steam.
I wont buy a switch game if it isn't exclusive, or a wiiu port.

when even hades a 2d indie game struggled to keep up with the amount of enemies that show up in later dungeons, I knew that it was an irredeemable piece of shit

Its incredibly obvious because they all say the exact same shit. "switch has no games because I emulated them xd". They do it because Yea Forums Nintendofags will ALWAYS scream Sony every time.

If you like video games I don't see how you could have buyer's remorse from the Switch. It has so many great games and is a great little system.

>more games than I have time to play
Gotta say, I'm pretty satisfied.

Can you please name those great games

Picked one up three years ago. I've got 22 games, and will be getting a few more this year (Xenoblade 3, for sure).

No regurts.

Put an ounce of effort into looking for yourself you lazy cunt, and since you probably have no interest in first party titles and are probably a fucking miser
>go to dekudeals
>look through the switch titles on sale
>click on any that even slightly interest you
>Check the description and screenshots
>if it peaks your interest check YT for reviews so you don't get a lemon
If you can't find another game out of the thousand or so non-mobilegame shovelware then you're a fucking idiot for buying a switch

Attached: 1577231442175.jpg (959x717, 57.7K)

After you name games you like that came out in the last 5 years

>someone lists actual games
>those don't count!
what's the point?

I think you meant to post this

Attached: 1637527019883.png (1280x640, 342.73K)

Divinity Original Sin 2, Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous and Shin Megami Tensei V, I think that's about it

all shit sorry they don't count

>what are some good games for this system
>WAAAH I NO TELL YOU WAHH
>why are tendies like this?

I don't want to argue I'm looking for games that I might have missed to justify having bought a switch oled and still only having 3 games for it

I have buyer's remorse over both. Switch was just made worse because most of its library is something I've played before.

Attached: 1506545039894.jpg (4160x3120, 3.17M)

My fiancé and I enjoy playing Diablo 3 and Mario Party and a few other games together. I'm more PC but I consider it money well spent.

Well, I can't blame you for choosing buy multi-platform games on your preferred system. Even if they are multi-plat and play better on PC, they still add value to the Switch library. I can't think of too many JRPGs that are exclusive to Nintendo anyways. Only their flagship titles are like that, so if you don't like kirby/metroid/mario/zelda/pokemo, then there's not much else to recommend.
There's a sale for the Atelier Mysterious Trilogy right now btw

>heh, i'm gonna make him type out a list again so i can shitpost
>WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING MY BAIT REEEE