Do you have a Twitch/Youtube Channel? how is it going?

Do you have a Twitch/Youtube Channel? how is it going?
What kind fo games do you stream/upload
What do you talk to chat about?
Do you voiceover you uploads or just post raw gameplay?
Do you have many Viewers/followers/subs?

Attached: logos.png (1280x361, 44.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_xnjkVcrfkE
youtube.com/channel/UC9ocw_fukmGEZJF20F8K2yw
twitch.tv/leomega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. i was planning to as a small hobby, but i have nothing interesting to talk about and no crazy stories to tell.

>Do you have a Twitch/Youtube Channel?
YouTube channel
>how is it going?
Eh it's going okay, done it for a couple of years now, post once/twice a week
>What do you talk to chat about?
I don't, it's non-commentary
>Do you voiceover you uploads or just post raw gameplay?
Edited gameplay
>Do you have many Viewers/followers/subs?
Almost 100k subscribers

Attached: edsfvtgr.png (1381x610, 55.49K)

I got a youtube
I play valve games
I do analysis videos mostly
Nearly 75k subs :) Started last year I'm proud of it

What do you upload, playthroughs?

advertising is against the rules of the board

but but I mod for a big Korean streamer that also does youtube

Yup longplays/walkthroughs whatever you want to call them

I started yesterday and I already have 100k subs and 50M views in total. I'm quite happy about how things are going :)

No one is advertising....

No, I once thought for 15 minutes about creating an video game essay channel in my language because there aren't that many, then I remembered I'm a retard and I don't know how to start.

>Do you have a Twitch/Youtube Channel? how is it going?
YouTube
>What kind fo games do you stream/upload
I've only made one video so far, but I want to focus on bootleg stuff and gaming oddities. Kind of ashens-esque.
I record audio using RTX voice and audacity.
But I only have one video with 250ish views.

youtu.be/_xnjkVcrfkE

Attached: IMG_20211128_180231773.jpg (4000x3000, 3.2M)

it's a friendly reminder to not post any channels. the thread is a dogshit waste of time anyway, but spamming your channel is against the rules

Get a life. Jesus.

Attached: 1641086802623.jpg (512x384, 30.02K)

lol dont you have better things to do? lmao

>Do you have a Twitch/Youtube Channel?
Twitch
>how is it going?
Pretty well, I mainly just do it for fun
>What kind of games do you stream/upload
Mainly Mario Retardy, and some other shit
>What do you talk to chat about?
I don't talk often, but in chat it's just anons shooting the shit and talking about black people ads
I don't often use a mic.
986 followers
Sub amount is less than 20

Attached: eqgeqgqgqg.png (1042x535, 19.67K)

YWNBAW

Attached: 05CAE812-3070-4DF1-9A80-09444E895A4B.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

a video games related thread died for this lazy spammed garbage. i see this thread reposted like 50 times a day and it's always the same channels being spammed. all of you faggots need to be range banned

That gif is disgusting

Are you the schizo that posts "MODDDDDS THIS IS A SECRET RETARDY THREAD!!1!!" on each retardy thread?
Get a fucking life schizo.

Attached: 1604099314382.jpg (640x480, 51.29K)

I am part of the Yea Forums quality control group

>Yea Forums
>quality
literally choose one and only 1(ONE)

Attached: Rance2.png (521x450, 275.29K)

>Oh no this thread killed a pedobait thread
Don't care man

Attached: 1645295884392.jpg (534x534, 30.78K)

why are you such a crybaby faggot?

I will choose both.

I would rather see a soijak thread than an advertising/shill thread. you can pay to run ads if you are so desperate for views.

Your average viewers is in Partner range, well done man

can you anons recommend a short game to start a channel with?

Made a video today about Blue Dragon, a JRPG from 2006, I got lost in a dungeon at some point and I stopped the recording and I started it back whenever I advanced, it was fun.
I started it on the 360 and modded the savefile through a program so that I don't have to level up and do all the boring stuff, everyone is level 99 ahah.
I can't edit and I don't care, making vids I just think it's a way to play a game and have fun, like I'm making it count, you know? Editing is just not for me, plus I have very few silent/boring moments since I'm silly and I go bananas with my commentary, I mean I don't even do a commentary, I just speak as I play in realtime.
Maybe one day someone will edit videos for me or I can ask to some guy to do it for me for free because he likes my stuff, dunno.
Last year I had so much fun by playing and finishing Drakengard 3 even though the videos didn't receive many views, it's satisfying to see how I went through it and finished it.
One hour every day should be ok, I just like it.
Most people are all about mimic eachother and exploit the editing stuff and "networking", I don't believe in that stuff.
I'm just a lonely person brighting up her own day I guess

I have a let's play channel with my gf, we edit our own videos, I do the channel art and we're almost at 900 subs. Our most popular videos have around 15k views, though most are nowhere close to that.

If this is the guy I'm thinking of
he's been spamming IRC and attempting to get retardy banned from Yea Forums for the past year and a half
his autism knows no bounds

Attached: fug.png (1877x1289, 469.17K)

>her
>she
YWNBAW

she will leave you for Tyrone and all you will be left with are the videos where you act like a pathetic beta simp. what the fuck is wrong with zoomers? eat some meat, life some weights, do SOMETHING to restrict the estrogen in your body just once. stop being a toesucking beta male before it's too late

Attached: 1610703022281.jpg (801x814, 38.4K)

does the savefile carry through the cloud on xbox one?

to stream or upload to yt? to be honest you're better of just playing what you enjoy

We've been together for 10+ years but sure man, you believe what you want.
We'll keep having fun actually playing video games.

I'm making a review for guilty gear strive, my hopes are to get at least 1 view

Attached: 1604950810453.png (220x234, 140.04K)

>noooo i should be allowed to advertise my twitch stream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i make the rules around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
advertising has been against the rules of every forum since the days of BBS

didn't ask simp, not sorry i got you on the defensive though

Yes! I been playing on my Xbox One indeed, I started on the 360 only because I could extract the savefile and mod it with a program easily, then I put the savefile on the cloud and it carried to the Xbone, quite nice!

>uploaded nearly 80 Elden ring videos
>barely any of them have more than 1-2 views

>He keeps bumping the thread he hates
Lol
Lmao

why do you think anyone should care to watch your garbage?

>I'M SILLY
NOBODY here has posted their channel
so NOBODY is fucking advertising
wanna advertise? go bump the nearest elden souls thread you fucking schizo tranny nigger

No one has advertised their stream. Seriously you're so starved of attention that you're trying to bait everyone you're better off headbutting the nearest moving vehicle

i was thinking of starting with yt first.
>to be honest you're better of just playing what you enjoy
i'd enjoy playing elden ring, but i feel like i'd get overwhelmed with the amount of footage i'd need to edit so that's why i was thinking of starting with a short but interesting game.

How long have you been doing it for? That's pretty good.

Holy shit. You must not have any friends.

I dont talk on mine so its just a sea of random gameplay with like 2-20 views

Read the post.

>No one has advertised
right here and this was a stealth advertisement here I'm not sure what weird state of denial you live in but reality does not bend to your imagination

Oh right, well Hyper Light Drifter is a great game that's pretty short, was thinking of doing it myself

>>>/reddit/
you must go back ASAP if you think anyone here would find that insulting

I have a YouTube channel but I’m trying to stream and I don’t know how to get the most out of my settings. I have a nice starting soon vid I made as well as an outro vid, but it legit CHUG when I’ve tried it in test streams. Regular gameplay seems fine, it’s only the videos that make things drop frames. Not sure if it’s because I’m playing 4K vids and it’s having to downscale them. Any advice appreciated.

so now we believe in photoshopped text? holy shit Yea Forums reached a new low

from what I can tell the secret to getting started on YT is to go against the grain at first, otherwise you get drowned out by the larger channels

>Still bumping the thread
LOL
LMAO

>stealth advertisement
Sneed
also consider suicide you autistic fuck

make sure your monitors all have 60fps refresh rate and g-sync is off, it sucks if you're used to better stuff but that's the way of the video making, everything is made for 60fps no g-sync

It's probably the 4k video eating all your bandwidth bro.
Unless you're pulling 4k numbers, you don't need 4k video

>NOBODY IS ADVERTISING
Actually, here is a post with a link to a video and a plea to watch it.
>REEEE SNEED
literally unironically playing out the I AM SILLY comic except you are unironically acting like a silly retard

oh
I don't see anything unbelievable about the image and there's no incentive to lie about it on an image board.

>stealth advertisement
w-what?
Do you really?
fuck it, I'm taking the bait
that pic shows how autistic you are you fucking schizo

4K is super overkill, and would require a much higher bitrate I believe, most people only have 1080p monitors/tvs

Thanks Bros. Was hoping this wasn’t it because I didn’t export lower res versions and already deleted some of the files I used in the timeline. But this is probably it

You conveniently sidestepped admitting that yes, people are advertising just like this post here If you want to advertise your garbage, pay for a self service ad.

twitch channel
it's going well, hit 200 subscriber points recently (that's $500 a month, not counting bits or other donations)
I stream mostly warthunder, every day
I don't talk to chat unless answering questions, I'm there to play the game.
I voiceover because if you don't have voice, why would I watch you instead of someone like mkiceandfire who uploads in fucking 8k (and usually a week in advance for most new releases), or on twitch, why would I watch someone without a voiceover at all? Never got it.
I tried youtube but it's mega MEGA saturated for anything you'd want to do.

>1 (ONE) post
REEEEE NOOOOO STOP ADVERTISINGERINO EVERYONE MODDDDDS HELP ME
fuck off faggot

Attached: e116dd0c50ebbcfeec07b2be993e5a12.jpg (600x450, 31.58K)

Post it
You know what I'm talking about

no one worth their salt is going to post their channel HERE of all places if they value any chance of success. Posting your shit on Yea Forums is acting to get your shit deleted, doxxed, and ruined 5 years down the road when you have 100,000 subs and it comes out you post/posted on 4Chins (you racist you).

ok imma advertise just to spite you
youtube.com/channel/UC9ocw_fukmGEZJF20F8K2yw

twitch.tv/leomega

I sometime stream myself playing DMC5 bloody palace runs while playing my playlist in the background. I don't like talking, but i find it pretty relaxing to stream like that, even if nobody watches.

There are now three. Do you see how it is a slippery slope? There is no need to discuss youtube or twitch channels on the video games board. Talk about video games. If you want to talk about twitch or youtube talk about it on the relevant forum wherever that may be.