This is what the board has become, adding cel or chad to the end of shit validates your shitty argument

This is what the board has become, adding cel or chad to the end of shit validates your shitty argument.

Attached: Screenshot_20220416-025331.jpg (1327x1353, 376.64K)

Yes

based

I stop listening / replying to people when they use ______chad or _______cel, or if they post gigachads or wojacks.
No one who uses them has an opinion worth listening to or arguing with.

OPcel seething over incelchads

based boardchad telling the postcels the way it is

you shouldnt take anything you read on this website seriously

Attached: 1642787540338.jpg (496x676, 46.2K)

It's 100% a method of ensuring no actual discussion can be had on this website. The best way to fix it is like you said, ignore people who use those tactics and just continue replying to those who actually engage

Are you, by any chance, seethin'?

Comicels be seething over chadchads

Yea Forums in 2022 is easily 90% underage as opposed to the 40% underage it was 10 years ago.

Chadcels be seething over celchads.

>chadcels seething over celchads seething over celcels and chadchads
I'm just out here drinking piss

Attached: man-in-kitchen-drinking-apple-juice-A5HFBT.jpg (921x1390, 129.82K)

The problem with Yea Forums isn't the underage people.
The problem is the people who don't care about nerd hobbies and only come here to talk about politics and culture war, or as a chat room to talk about their personal lives. We're at a point where most of the people browsing Yea Forums doesn't even like videogames.

I do this but with oomertards.

The whole -chad thing is hilarious to me, as it was born purely because a bunch of newfags refuses to adhere to Yea Forums's culture of calling anyone who likes [thing] a [thing]fag - nope, they're so insecure that they refuse to be called fags, so they feel a need to be called "chads". And to make it even funnier, I'm pretty sure this kind of shit originated from Dragon Ball threads.
So basically, any time I see someone calling themselves a [thing]chad I know they're an insecure newfag and that gives me a small chuckle.

OCels be malding big time over wojak and pepe chads

Jumpchad did nothing wrong, why shouldn't you take the chance

It's even funnier given how "Chad" is the one who bullied them, who locked them inside their lockers or taped their heads to their desks during High School.
They're (in a way) worshiping their tormentors.

Include dumb frogposters in that filter.
Never seen a single pepe or wojak post that was of any value. They should all be banned on sight.

Yes, but not just this board, it's all of the internet.

>The problem is the people who don't care about nerd hobbies and only come here to talk about politics and culture war
That’s happening everywhere. iPhones were a mistake

>The problem with Yea Forums isn't the underage people
Sure, kid.

nice projection

Where do you think the rest of the internet got it from? Yea Forums in 2022 still does something Yea Forums has always done since it's inception - leak out. The only difference is how quickly the shittiness leaking form this place dissipates and combines with the rest of the internet.

the shittiness leaking from Yea Forums, especially modern Yea Forums, pales in comparison to the absolute cesspit of behaviors that websites like twitter normalized

nah, Yea Forums is uniquely and aggressively shit
Yea Forums is at the forefront of shittiness
Yea Forums is unrivalled in the field of shit
nothing is as shit as Yea Forums

Based yeschad.

I find it funny how Yea Forums popularized a lot of the shit they hated but blame it on every other board and site except themselves, including GG

Attached: 1470634483885.gif (156x267, 56.76K)

Then fuck off back to facebook, twitter, discord or reddit.

Imagine doing something that you would consider cringy as fuck 10 years ago. Then it goes viral and people keep referencing it even today. That's the worst part of the internet, imo. In the pre-internet days you could do something embarassing and people would actually forget it over time. Now it's all carved in digital stone

Attached: 1634527469980.gif (640x360, 3.18M)

>it's shit bro it's just shit
No. Every single aspect of shittiness that Yea Forums does, Twitter does it worse. Shutting down actual discussion is like a walk in the park for twittertards.

And miss the shitshow?

But did twitter come up with a deranged conspiracy theory that's found its way to the highest echelons of American government? No, anything about it you find on other sites is all leakage.

>Where do you think the rest of the internet got it from?
From how social media is engineered, giving the people content they would engage with the most, which is content that incites the most outrage. At the same time it locks people in echo chambers with like-minded individuals, where even small compromises with the "enemy" lead into public shamings.
You're overestimating this site, its current shittiness is a symptom, not a cause. If anything, it manages to stay slightly better than the mainstream internet.

malding + ratio + ur white

Twitter CREATED a deranged conspiracy theory that found its way to the highest echelons of American government, you retard. And made it so obvious the only reason it's even considered a conspiracy theory is because the overton window has shifted so far you can't even question it or you're a *phobe or an *ist.

lmao what the fuck are you on about retard

see this is what I mean, top shelf entertainment, front row at the schizo zoo, can't find this grade a nuttery anywhere else

isnt Yea Forums just a poor-mans version of reddit now?

>t.

Attached: 1627529068982.png (500x523, 258.67K)

As long as I can say nigger I'm content

>Redditbob
Go back

Attached: 55A2F572-DE07-450E-B84E-80C9A3717AA1.gif (960x540, 2.45M)

lmao so I can win every argument against you by using a wojak? so easy

engagementcels seething over derailmentchads

>cringeow the phoneposterhog
I don't think so.

It's funny how the people on Yea Forums don't even know the site's own history from as near back as 6-8 years ago and now we have people posting here thinking twitter, reddit, facebook, etc the rest of social media propped up magically like they are now, not counting how a lot of the autistic shitfests that come from this site/thrown off from here a decade ago helped shape the internet culture into how it is today. Note I didn't say cause - Yea Forums didnt single handledly make the net how it is, but you're a complete and utter ignorant fool if you can't see and correlate how the messages, ideals, movements and even memes that spread around the net have usually and more than likely had at least a little bit of an origin from the insane and utter runoff this place produces.

When I first came here everyone was mad that other people on the internet stole Yea Forums's 'le epic culture' but now its like the people who frequent this board/site think Yea Forums unironically hasn't affected anything outside of it because of all the blatant and flagrant revisionism that goes on a daily basis here over many years.
What I'm trying to say is that Yea Forums is some kind of patchwork freak monster now in terms of what it believes in and how it can't even remember the shit it started that led up to things
I knew this place was going to shit/hell inevitably after 2014 when I took a break but this is just sad. It's like watching the Dark Ages in modern day with how new anons just buy into the lies and revised history of 'oldfag' anons who are barely older than the newfags. Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1648951835999.png (420x420, 320.99K)

Same but I like it when people post the Chad picture at my opinions.

Attached: 1457223581779.jpg (1200x1000, 804.98K)

I came to Yea Forums in 2011. I think the place started going to shit around 2014 and the end was around 2016, when it became just a place where people posted Twitter screenshots.

we got too cocky contrarianchads

imagine caring or doing anything anyone on this fucking godforsaken weaving basket mongolian tutorial making piece of shit site says

Nice thread off-topicchad, video game postercels must be seething now

soulless

Attached: 308.gif (463x634, 7.71K)

It's always been this way
Every year or two we have old buzzwords rotate out and new ones become prevalent
Welcome to Yea Forums enjoy your stay

>posting a wojak
You didnt win the argument.

some things never change

I agree i can also remember clearly it started going to shit right after you got here.

it was already shit way before you got here

This, I'm here to have fun. The problem is that posts like these are not creative or funny.

yeah your whining is so much better

>Cliffcels be seething over jumpchads
this is so god damn funny

you are either baiting or living under a rock

Nice trips. But I'm just pointing the truth.
I dont mind those post that much because they are just low quality shit.

If you're talking about QAnon, the name should be a dead giveaway that it didn't originate on twitter. If you're talking about anything else you're a deranged lunatic and it's not worth my time to figure out what you've latched on to.

Is gaslighting a real thing?

Attached: 1645370441058.png (332x330, 82.79K)

no it's not, you're just crazy

ok so you're just illiterate, gotcha

Came to Yea Forums at 2016 over Pokemon sun and moon
Then some halfwit got me range banned after the Christchurch massacre