Have you ever fallen in love, Yea Forums?

Have you ever fallen in love, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1646891097653.png (800x1800, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/05c0d90c765cbf426d316fc597b47f18
youtube.com/watch?v=ICH1dyKO3xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

love is not real

Yeah. Then she died in a fucking car accident

why does she look retarded

I feel nothing but empty.

As I recall in this scene she's under the effects of very strong medicine so she's acting oddly

Yeah, it's not really something worth being jealous over or chasing and it's just as fragile and easily lost as anything else, there is nothing truly special about it though it makes you feel like you're the only two people in the world for a while.
It's basically just your brain tricking you and trying to get you to settle down and have kids.

Luci's voice warms my heart when nothing else will.

Attached: Luci holding 2 fingers up because she's telling you what time it is in the afternoon.jpg (800x800, 98.51K)

I suffered from polio when I was a kid, no girl will ever love me.

Sorry user, life is a bitch

I am in a relationship. I am not in love. There is one I love, who loves me back, but I lost her, she slipped away. So I'm left with the girl I am in a relationship with, who is none the wiser.

Fallen in love with another human being? I don't think having a crush counts even if she apparently liked me back
Even with 2D I also think it only cpunt as a crush as well.

I do love vidya though

Yeah, made me want to kill myself. I hate caring for other people, it's how you get manipulated. Never let your guard down for anybody.

Yes. It's hugely overrated.

What is the best dating sim?
archive.org/details/05c0d90c765cbf426d316fc597b47f18

Attached: eroge history.png (1200x1500, 1.03M)

>Bad thing happen so I give up
Mourn and move on, horrible shit happens to a lot of us

Yeah. Have you, OP?

If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push out your horizons as far as they'll go.

thats hot af and tragic
milking my worm to your post

Sex is overrated. Love is like fucking heroin. If you've had it really bad you know what I mean, if you don't you've never felt it properly.

I haven't. Unless you count teen crushes, which I don't. Lots of hormone induced bullshit.

Was it a good memory, user?

Attached: 1646953340001.jpg (480x301, 26.54K)

I think from now on I'm gonna say milking my worm instead of jerking off

there aren't actually that many, but I pick Lovely x Cation because you can actually fuck the girls

Wide spaced eyes. She looks like a Triple X syndrome patient

yeah, but i fucked up and didn't make her feel loved when we were still together
i still think of her from time to time, but you gotta learn how to live with the guilt, i guess.

Yes. Then after 7 years she cheated on me 4 months before our planned wedding date. It was like she became a different person. Tried to blame everything on me despite the evidence against her. She tried to systematically destroy all my relationships and outright lied to people who believed her until I showed them the truth.

After her every single woman I started to show interest in let me down until I just gave up on even trying. I'm content and happy now. I'll still give a woman a chance but I wont seek them out. They will have to make the first move for me to even bother paying attention.

She overdosed codeine here. Codeine gets converted mainly into morphine within the body. She's high as a kite.

Attached: CODEINE.jpg (800x600, 88.46K)

No, the concept of love is a mystery to me.

No, women I meet are generally annoying and I avoid interaction with them as much as possible if they even bother to talk to me. Doesn't mean I don't want to fuck them though.

Attached: 1648865314803.jpg (1700x2400, 1.67M)

no I think I unable to love anyone
yes even my family

I thought so once but it was just a bad case of heartburn.

I can fix him

Couple of times, longest relationship I've had lasted 6 months, wouldn't go as far as to say those 6 months weren't worth it but I'm just kinda done believing the fairytale stuff now.

Attached: shrugygirl.jpg (563x620, 39.36K)

shut up neku

Me? Falling in love? No, never!

Attached: 058.jpg (2655x4000, 755.53K)

Ye

Attached: 1644404843894.jpg (1853x450, 157.76K)

yes and you posted her

Attached: de51f0a715b1ed6230b9abcc9779d15ccf176e8d_hq.jpg (800x600, 59.25K)

fucking jannies

no, based jannies I dare say!

youtube.com/watch?v=ICH1dyKO3xA

Attached: Rin.jpg (3507x2480, 3.6M)

It must suck being white. No wonder your own women want to break out of that gene pool.

Lol, I wouldn't want to be anything else.
>posted from my computer that cost more than your house, while I fondle my gun that costs more than you make in a year.

Yes

Attached: unknown-17.png (866x1846, 1.23M)

Attached: 1625480665200.jpg (1600x980, 222.34K)

Attached: 949463.jpg (1600x1200, 275.06K)

I got the fall off the roof ending, then judged the game to be trash as it was considered the "worst ending". Tried going for armless, and got 2dip4u and she left. This is the game that has so many generals? Pathetic.

>2021
>Subverse releases
>it is criticized for lack of innovation and erotic value
shit really does never change

It's isn't solely genetics, it's the upbringing as well, nature AND nurture

>JUST JOIN ME IN THE BUCKET FAGGOT YOU CAN’T SELF IMPROVE BECAUSE…. JUST BECAUSE OKAY

Isnt Rin canonically ugly?

>not waggling my meat

Shut up, hippie.

This surprisingly hurt.

Hisao thinks something like "she isn't particularly pretty" which seems fair, she's the most boyish with her short hair and literally wearing the male uniform, obviously not concerned about makeup or anything, not very curvy (at least through her baggy clothes)

Attached: rin pan.jpg (790x590, 156.07K)

she's also just a fucking weirdo.

Pfft, no.

Yeah she's cute

Attached: rin problem.png (303x283, 108.74K)

i remember going through her route being the one that i felt the most connected to, i got Emi on the first run, Lilly on the second one, Rin as my third, and shizune and hanako as the latest.
i loved her end scene, i can't even remember the rest of the routes desu

Attached: i cant stop crying.jpg (236x198, 32.48K)

Rape.

I really wanted to like Rin the most because I find her the most attractive but I didn't really feel a connection to any of them
I don't mean on a banal "they're anime and not real" level but none of them meant anything to me while doing all the routes, I'm an incel even in dating sims

Attached: 87757.png (609x460, 532.45K)

Normalfags get so fucking angry over this image.

This. There is just no winning even if you look halfway good. Only hope is conventional war and all the chads dying while you stay back and get the scraps.

Attached: 1633815302611.png (2059x1293, 3.47M)

holy shit brb checking my moms medicine cabinets for codein shit

wish I never felt love or jealousy
it's the weakness of the humankind
but yeah it's good, but if you're a lonely weirdo like me you'll find yourself in love with the idea of being in love
take care anons, you'll get somewhere in life, don't listen to pessimistic people here like me.

Attached: 1650045964845.gif (225x255, 2.41M)