What happens to Melina if i inherit flame of frenzy, then burn myself at the forge and then use this in farum azula?

What happens to Melina if i inherit flame of frenzy, then burn myself at the forge and then use this in farum azula?

Attached: needle (2).png (723x714, 450.58K)

She disappears from the game after you burn yourself since From Software are hackfrauds

Nothing because you need to use it in Faram Azula, fuck knows where that is.

She fucks off because you made her angy

so, the only point of this item is to not ruin other endings? cause i heard if you talk to 3 fingers, there is no turning back
you get teleported there after you burn the erdtree

yeah

She stays gone since she already left and doesn't know you used the needle, or she thinks the needle is a temporary measure that's still at risk.

People don't realize that this thing "subdues" the Frenzied Flame, as in, it's still part of you, if by any circumstance this thing gets out of your body, the frenzied flame is free to do its fucked up shit again, even post needle you remain a huge danger for everyone no matter the ending (especially the Ranni ending probably, as you literally are the ONLY person who could do anything to her order), so no wonder Melina doesn't get back to you again afterwards

She wants to be sacrificed, she spends what little dialogue she gets in the first half of the game saying how she wants to find a purpose and sacrificing herself to change the world is what she lands on. Even if FROM are lazy, it makes sense she’s upset at the very least even if you save her.

She leaves you and doesn’t return, which is honestly for the best. When you do inherit the flame she tells you that she cannot allow you to become lord and you know what that means.

Yet, if you use the needle she won’t interfere.

There should have been a Melina fight in the Frenzied Flame route. She has a moveset already for summoning. Especially when you think of the different fights depending on your ending in Sekiro.

Ranni and Frenzied Flame should've have had their own final boss honestly

Agreed. You can even keep the Radagon/Elden Beast fight for the very end but there should be some other fights before that. For the Ranni ending it would be pretty neat to fight Blaidd, Iji and Seluvis. I know that sounds kind of difficult but is it really that much worse than the 3 or 4 crystalian fights? Blaidd being aggressive as you kite Iji and Seluvis firing magic occasionally.

Why the hell would you fight Iji?

You wouldn't in this game. If we are talking about changing the endings though the lore would obviously change along with them.

But you already fight Blaidd twice

So? Stick him in a fight with 2 others and it changes the fight dramatically. They could even remove one or both of the earlier fights and save it for last.

Seluvis should have had a Fool's Idol type boss fight where he keeps coming back unless you kill Pidia.
Instead of making clones he summons puppets to fight you, including whoever you give the potion to.

Sounds fun.

I will still save her because I love her, even if I’m scorned for it.

she becomes an emo

You just know the next tarnished she meets will be fucking her while she thinks about how she's going to murder you

I followed this path hoping I'd see Melina at least one time before the end, I even saved a bunch of runes just so I could level with her one more time. Gotten to Radagon but still haven't seen her, I'm terrified I'm going to kill the Elden Beast and not have my Melina back.

Melina might be the biggest waste/missed opportunity in the game, especially with the all the emphasis put on her in the early game and during the marketing.

On my first playthrough, I saw her like 4 times in 60 hours and then she just fucked off and died. Even after listening to all her monologues in the churches, it's really hard to care about her.

Ranni's questline feels like a more satisfying arc and conclusion, and that shit is completely optional.

Attached: bruh.gif (320x262, 3.97M)

I feel bad Melina got like no content. But after finding Ranni I was like, yea this blue maiden isnt neglecting me.

she should have appeared every time you went to level up and said her catchphrase

that next tarnished being me

Having her just appear next to you at bonfires would've definitely helped to make her seem like a companion and not someone who pops up sometimes when they feel like it.

Being able to summon her for more bosses than just Morgott (did you even know you could do that? I didn't. Such a piss easy boss to waste her on, too.) would've endeared her to the player a lot more, even better since it's in the context of gameplay. You've seen how people fellate Tiche for being so useful; now imagine if you had a Tiche that could actually talk to you sometimes.

A good suggestion for her I saw before was having her give some background info about the area/people/things of interest around whatever bonfire you're sitting at. Having her actually have her own things to say instead of just reciting ancient Marika speeches would've helped in actually giving her a personality.

Attached: 71111485.png (899x890, 1.38M)

Her giving you the rundown on each of the Shardbearers when you enter their dungeons would have been great.

They should've had her be able to make vague pointers whenever the player rests at certain bonfires in the open world. Not in every site of grace, just some of the obvious ones. You could have her be a mouthpiece of someone detatched but knowledgeable about the world.

Hell, she'd be able to put out story hooks better than the items do, at least.

Attached: 1649993437459.png (687x917, 713.63K)

>my headcanon is legit

What the fuck do you think it did to Malenia? It subdued the rot god until the needle broke

She stays gone. Nothing changes from the other endings. The only ending she participates in is the Frenzy one.

>still more headcanons

Attached: 1644907600602.gif (194x228, 1.39M)

Ranni questline did have a final boss though even if you do fight him before the end of the game

Attached: astel.jpg (2768x1902, 458.94K)

Shame they reused him

>Astel
>the cooler Astel

I like how they reuse him and don't even brother changing the name. Could have called him Babel of Zanzibar or something cool like that that would make people speculate random bullshit

I killed him an hour ago, ask me anything

which version is harder? the one in the cave or the one in the snow?

That's what Carian Retaliation is for

I don't know, I only killed the cave one so far

The snow one

Your body is still marker and scorched retardo. Millicent also got fucked the second she removed it.

Melina tells you to fuck off and that she will kill you next time she sees you, and then you never see her again after you revert. t. A guy who accidentally burned himself on the first playthrough

Pardon, I didn't get to that part of the questline yet; why would she remove the needle?

she doesn't want to ended up like Malenia

because she wanted to help malenia restore her "honor" rather than succumb to the temptation of rot

Per the datafile, Miquella's cut ending was placed directly after the Frenzy Flame ending so I think the whole needle quest in the game was bugged.

>background info about the area/people/things of interest
that would have been fucking fantastic. Imagine her talking about the history of the particular church of marika you're in, or talking about the big turtle pope, or talking about caelid's rot, just some flavor text shit. None of them could be lore related for all I care, just give me a reason to like her

Fucking anything would have been better than a menu prompt to talk to her every 20 sites of graces

She wanted to be Jesus, but instead you take that from her. Kind of funny imo

MY WIFE RANNI MY WIFE WAIFU WAIFU WIFE MY WIFE JPEG WIFE

Attached: 1650036254239.jpg (953x540, 217.01K)

What's the jar for?

Are you trying to fill a retarded gook writing plothole?

cum. I will cum inside the jar every day twice.
my wife ranni (my wife) is in the jar
every time I cum, it will fill up the jar a little bit
every time I cum, ranni (my wife I am married to) will grow more and more disgusted
periodically, her (ranni, my wife's) disgust will very slowly turn into desperation as she (my wife ranni) realizes that she will drown in it, very very slowly
in the end she (ranni, my wife) will beg me to stop, which will make me cum even more
then my wife ranni will drown in my cum
the contents of the jar will start fermenting. my cum will soon be one with my wife ranni (my wife).
after approximately two years when the second dlc hits, a ranni (my former wife) homunculus will emerge, which will then be a living thing so I don't have to masturbate on jpegs anymore
jpegs of my wife ranni (my wife), formerly introduced as renna (not my wife, because ranni is my wife)

I missed all of her dialogue. I didn't even found out know you could talk to her in graces until after I finished the game. She was a literal nobody to me.
I wish they had placed the Talk to X option in graces at the far top so you wouldn't miss it. The grace menu gets really long at one point.

For me it was mini Ranni. I missed out on almost all of her dialogue. I didn't know she was something you could talk to. From really needs to do something, like make a spirit of Ranni/Melina show up beside the certain graces they can be spoken to so you know "hey something's up, maybe I should rest here..."
>tfw when I posted this in the wrong thread
Damn there are a lot of Ranni threads up

that's women alright

they did the same with Mohg

That Mohg is an illusion of the real Mohg. The dumb thing about Astel is that they are separate unrelated instances of the same type of ayylmao but they decided to give them both the same name

>Let Melina burn to death
>Then get Frenzied Flame
Can't leave you if she's already dead.

It's pretty disappointing. All that work and when you kill the dragon and use the needle it just happens and nothing special occurs.