Buy a game

>buy a game
>content has been secretly removed

How is this legal?

Attached: ca24aa07c1fa80a9.jpg (698x1308, 138.51K)

what a fucking surprise
rockstar is done

It's not just legal, it's common practice

lol @ americans
they were the only cunts crying about this sort of shit

SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1649685575683.jpg (501x504, 58.84K)

Well don't worry they still spawn at a 41% reduced rate

this
Americucks are fucking pathetic subhumans.
>inb4 but muh jooos
Shut up, that's just you coping.
You retards are still dumb enough to go along with it.

Attached: 7825645.png (440x480, 193.19K)

>No! Where are my trannies!
Peak Euro hours and sandnigger

huh?
Tranny and cuck posting doesn't commence until mutts wake up, which is right about now.

Lel, trannies are just whiny faggots that want attention, any attention they can get. The real question is how did they become so influential, it seems like everybody is bowing to them. My guess is that in the race to ever be more progressive simply being pro gay is no longer enough, we constantly need to outdo it and in that quest look for new monsters to "support", I predict that after people get tired of trannies it will be pedophiles, or "MAPs" as they already started calling them. We live in really shitty times.

Attached: 1543137201095.png (360x494, 188.87K)

>disrespectful stereotypes
>not even half as nuts as real drag queens
I mean at this point I'm just shaking my head

Because you didn't pay for the game. You paid for the license to PLAY the game.

>The real question is how did they become so influential
Because you dumb niggers give them the fucking attention you retarded mutt weebshitter. Holy fuck do americans really have 0 self-awareness?

ESL bigot

They got loud and convinced liberals that supporting them was the same as supporting gays or being against segregation, common social issues of the past.
They just preyed on people who are afraid of looking bigoted but deep down these people all know that it's one fat fucking joke.

>everyone
Believe it or not but america is not "everyone".

Where have you been during the last 5 years? Trannies are no longer an internet phenomenon but have infiltrated institutions and companies. including high positions in the government. You are naive if you think this is just Yea Forums obsessing with them.

Attached: 49680653921_8a26517405_o.jpg1-Custom.jpg (1000x666, 405.01K)

Breh. Joos and America are like white women and dogs. Everyone knows, and one side gets pounded.

So are you guys being coy bastards when you say this is ‘stealing’ from the player, or do you actually feel that way about it? I mean are you being obtuse on purpose or does this really register as thievery in your mind

It's more about the principle, what's essentially happening here is "we will remove content from the game you paid for without notice because politics changed". Which when you think about is quite bullshit but I guess what do people expect from modern developers? Piracy is the way to go anyway.

The more reasonable and respectful approach is to leave it and say things were different at the time and if you want to make a new product you can bow down to whatever the culture fascists want you to.

You are correct about pedos, MAPs etc being the next culture war but I think we're at least a good generation away from that. Troons are going to be the topic of conversation for many years yet.

Could you not wait until the first seethe thread was finished before making another one to continue sobbing and whining because a corporation didn't do exactly what you wanted?

Attached: cacodemon observes the thread from afar.png (647x664, 241.48K)

> It's more about the principle
Exactly, so you ARE being coy about the actual content and if you actually feel it’s theft. I mean I get it, this is a dumb and neurotic change, but you’re not having a campaign removed or any type of feature. I do get the principle of it but all this feigned offense really leaves people looking like crybabies

>Where have you been during the last 5 years? Trannies are no longer an internet phenomenon but have infiltrated institutions and companies
Maybe in your dystopian 3rd world shithole but not here. Not everyone is an amerijew, user.

>series prides itself on satire
>can't make fun of certain protected class
What a shitshow. High probability of 6 going the way of woke like SR.

>silly mutt thinks it's a worldwide phenomenon
lmfao you cuck

You are saying that because it's trannies but try to detach yourself and think in terms of principle. If America suddenly became fundamentalist christian and companies were forced to remove elements that offend christians like nudity it would be bullshit. I get it that it's an inconsequential change in the grand scheme of things, they removed a tranny NPC, who gives a shit, but nonetheless it's a bad precedent and means developers won't hesitate to mess with a seemingly finished product you paid for over reasons that are not related to gameplay or adding content but because someone cried about it on twitter. I guess it boils down to: right now it doesn't bother you, but some day it's gonna be something you care about, and if you don't call it bullshit now, nobody will call bullshit when they come for your thing.

heh more like trans theft auto

What so your dedicated thing, your personal struggle, your hill you’ll die on user, is caricatures of trans people in a GTA game? Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? What a fucking tiny man you must be.

Here's a suggestion: Just nuke muttmerrica and be done with it.
Issue solved.

A couple of things I don't understand:
1) why is this a bad thing? Sounds like they've made it so tranny freaks only show up at gay bars etc. Isn't that better than letting them appear all over the place?
2) our laws weren't designed for a world where a product can be modified after you've purchased it. You couldn't do this with a chair, or a bar of chocolate, but you can with a video game. It's in this kind of weird middle place between your possession and the provider's. They have this control thanks to the internet, and they use it, but it should be taken from them by specific sale agreements becoming standard (like based GOG)

retard

>modern Rockstar sucks
What else is new?

i love word filters so much

Attached: wfaegs.png (150x238, 22.99K)

>hill to die on
That's always how people like you talk. Give you an inch and you always take a mile.
>We just want X, it's worth nothing to you, give it to us!
>Proceeds to take X, Y and Z

>How is this legal?
It's their game, you either cuck down or tell them to fuck off (like I did).

Real interesting to see that they removed the tranny jokes but have never removed any of the sexist humor feminists complained about. Really makes it clear which group matters and enjoys all the privilege in current year.

Yeah I get it, you’re still the video game libertarian.

Ask it of Bungie, who yeeted 2/3ds of their game into abyss, including the DLCs

Does Infinite even have coop yet?

I won't ever forgive the Skull Girl devs for doing this kind of thing. They removed pantyshot frames, then shoved a black gay furry in, in place of a hot chick. (Half the time atleast).
Then they went on the forum and basically said "We did this and it's staying like this, so just accept it and be quiet".
I'm so glad I got the game as a gift, and didn't spend a dime that would go do those stupid hacks.

Why do you believe that they don't actually drink the coolaid user?

That's about Destiny 2 lmao
Gaylo was taken from bungos ages ago
have you been living under a rock user?

No I slept like shit last night but whatever.
Answer the question.

>disrespected stereotypes
Yeah, that was all in gta games and no one whined about it.

>bans trans characters
>this helps trans people somehow

Destiny 2

Attached: 10outof10injewassey.jpg (1440x1440, 639.44K)

>Game exists for 9 years
>...
>...
>...
>SUDDENLY MY FEELINGS ARE HURT CHANGE IT NOW

>buying a western game
If you bought a western game product or service in the last five years you only have yourself to blame because they've proven the customer is just a money pig with no rights in their eyes

That's absolutely revolting user. Never post that shit here again.

>t. mindbroken

>make a series parodying america
>become the parody yourself

Attached: 1631093914735.png (175x288, 131.94K)

Which Elden Ring boss is this?

Rockstar died when Dan houser left in 2019.

Anyone still expecting anything out of them is a humongous retard.

all of the NWO actors are trannies or tranny fuckers. The world is literally and actually ran by deranged tranny sex cultists.

Why are you posting British girls here?

>irony

Attached: amerikneels.jpg (2500x1610, 1.91M)

Rockstar are fortune tellers.

>he thinks it won't spread to other parts of the world
Fucking kek enjoy it while it lasts user

Attached: 1649016998351.jpg (579x501, 167.85K)

Believe it or not but most people don't lack common sense and logic like americucks do. The world is laughing at your dumb shit. But what the fuck does a retarded mutt animeposter know.

>I predict that after people get tired of trannies it will be pedophiles, or "MAPs" as they already started calling them
"They" didn't. You did. It's literally a /pol/ false flag.

Where do you live? Even places such as Sweden are pushing shit as bmwf couples

"even" is a poor choice of word when it comes to sweden