Thoughts?

Attached: MGS3.jpg (266x375, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/559940205/
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/573356851/
videogameschronicle.com/news/konami-is-set-to-revive-metal-gear-castlevania-and-silent-hill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
gamesradar.com/au/silent-hill-composers-new-project-tease-wasnt-taken-down-by-konami/
ir-blooberteam-com.translate.goog/2021/06/30/the-strategic-partnership-of-konami-digital-entertainment-and-bloober-team/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc
ir-blooberteam-com.translate.goog/2020/04/07/bloober-team-awansuje-do-pierwszej-ligi/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc
ir-blooberteam-com.translate.goog/2021/11/18/bloober-team-z-nowym-head-of-production/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-02-18-bloober-team-adding-action-to-its-psychological-horror-focus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best MGS game.

What a thrill

Worst rendition of the cover

i like it but metal gear should of ended at 2

It's shit.

Only the tanker chapter in 2 is better than 3

Anoos

Masterpiece

One of my all time favourites.

This. PAL cover was better.

Attached: 2DB0FFF8-14C6-4238-98B0-AE63AFA54F9B.jpg (353x500, 37.7K)

It's got the best version of Ocelot

Attached: you're pretty good.gif (320x180, 584.47K)

I miss good games so much

You're pretty good!

Great fucking game.
Gonna replay the series later this year, can't wait.

You can stare at woman's chest

The remake is gonna be lit.

There will never be a remake. Konami only cares about the domestic market now and Kojima has moved on and so should you.

Kino.

With darkness and silence through the night

i hope they never remake this

Game would really benefit from a challenge mode with remixed enemy placement & patrol routes.
The camo is just too powerful, even on EE. You shouldn't be able to lie on a patch of dirt and be invisible at anything but a long distance away.
I played through the game Naked only on EE which was really fun, forces you to actually pay attention to the direction enemies are facing before you move (instead of just crawling around invisibly).
These are my only criticisms, game is superb as even Yea Forums contrarianism cannot hide.

Attached: 72c3242115d53040e9312c7c2593ecfd.jpg (1146x1802, 639.11K)

>There will never be a remake.
There is quite literally a remake in development right now. Virtuos are the main developer. Unknown whether Konami staff are involved or it's fully outsourced.

Reminder that these two threads from 2021 may very well be an accurate leak of what Konami are up to:
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/559940205/
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/573356851/
>Metal Gear Ac!d: Base
>Metal Gear Revelry + Metal Gear Rising remaster.
>Project Solid/Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake
>Castlevania games.
>Silent Hill games.

>Metal Gear Ac!d: Base
I actually love MGA2, although it's way too short, but come on, they'll never make another.
Although it could be farmed out to a separate team which appeals to modern publishers I guess.

>arch.b4k.co/v/thread/573356851/
The leaker claims Metal Gear Ac!d:Base is a mobile gacha. That seems like a relatively lucrative way to bring back a niche subseries.

The more interesting part is Metal Gear Revelry, which they claim is being made in-house at Konami. It's worth reflecting that the people in charge of MG: Survive included MG: Rising and Zone of the Enders devs, which is why Rising and Survive have similar interface design. So their story about Platinum turning down Rising 2, so Konami are making it themselves does make some degree of sense. It'd be wild if true. Metal Gear Solid 3 remake is absolutely true, and verified by other sources like Eurogramer, but... the details are sketchy. The key argument in favor of this "leak" having some legitimacy is that none of its claims have been disproven yet. They didn't claim anything impossible. Also, the fact that other sources have said the MGS3 remake is outsourced does raise the question of what the rest of the MG team is doing.

[Citation needed]

Source?

>"leakers"
>on Yea Forums
>reliable
Pick one and one only.

Best MGS game, you can go around half naked inside a box 10/10

The voices inside my head.

>man with gun pointed at camera

slow

good story though

Best: MGS3 and MGS1
Worst: MGS2 and MGS4
Okay: MGSGB, MGSTS, MGSPW and MGSV

Attached: homosexual kissing scene.jpg (310x468, 36.85K)

The gameplay is amazing but the writing is shit.

The ONLY time the Americans got better cover art than the Europeans.

videogameschronicle.com/news/konami-is-set-to-revive-metal-gear-castlevania-and-silent-hill/
How have you guys not heard of this? Also, MillieA, who leaked the new Wolverine game well before it happened said weeks before this article came out that MGS3 was being remade by an "Asian" studio. Virtuos are based in Singapore.

Virtuos are remaking MGS3. This is concrete. And they're working on multiple Silent Hill games, one of which is being made by Bloober Team. But Konami, while they have leaks, are pretty tight-lipped, and have managed to keep quite a bit under wraps. Most people with Konami sources didn't know that Bloober Team were making a Silent Hill game. That information was learned through Bloober's own slip-ups and eventually Konami coming out and saying Bloober are making a game for them. So it's entirely plausible that there's a second Metal Gear project in the works (Rising prequel) that none of these insiders knew about.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x263, 263.68K)

The thing about leaks, user, is that fake leaks often give themselves away. It's the ones that don't trip up that are interesting. For example, ever leaker who claimed that Bluepoint are making a Metal Gear remake is full of shit. Virtuos are doing the MGS3 remake, and always were. But you read through that "leak" and they don't ever make provable false claims. They claim there's a Metal Gear title in development known only as "Project Solid", but they know nothing about it. Fake leakers would claim it was a Sony published Bluepoint remake or some shit. So keep that leak in mind for when Konami have their reveals later this year. There might be truth to them.

Also, Metal Gear Acid:Base is the most ridiculously clever name for a mobile game I've ever heard. It screams "true" to me.

I've heard about that, I'm just not retarded enough to believe random leaks. It wasn't in the nvidia leak for example.
>the guy who leaked the wolfenstein game
Top kek, seriously? That's like taking seriously someone who leaks the next fifa game.

The article itself states the sources are anonymous and it's just speculation. The rest of your post is just unsourced claims and rumours.

>The article itself states the sources are anonymous
Do you not know how journalism works?
>and it's just speculation.
Where does it say this?

>they don't ever make provable false claims.
The absense of evidence it being false does not prove the opposite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

>This is concrete
It isnt.
>And they're working on multiple Silent Hill games, one of which is being made by Bloober Team.
Lmao. Imagine still clinging to this shit.

>The rest of your post is just unsourced claims and rumours
Uh...
>Bloober have been making a game for Konami since 2019. This is in every financial report.
>It's a Konami horror IP.
>Akira is doing the music for it. Confirmed in interviews. Eurogamer confirmed that Konami, despite feigning indifference, were in fact pissed off about this interview being published because Akira was saying things he wasn't supposed to say. gamesradar.com/au/silent-hill-composers-new-project-tease-wasnt-taken-down-by-konami/
>Bloober sent a tweet to Ito in 2018 asking him to check his DMs because they had a collaboration they thought he might be interested in, and he replied that their email had gotten caught in his spam filter.
Bloober are making a Silent Hill game. Stick you head in the sand all you want.

I can present myself to a journalist to be a Konami official and claim that from now on there will be a new Metal Gear game every day. It doesn't make me more trustworthy than their "anonymous publishing sources".
Must I remind you of the Xbox 720 hoax?

Actually is does, because it's been several months, and none of the leaks about Konami from trusted journalists have contradicted those posts. The thing about being a fake is that you're exposed eventually. You claim something that isn't true. But so far, nothing they claimed has been disproved by any reliable sources or Konami themselves. Which is curious, because a huge number of wannabe leakers got egg on their stupid faces claiming that Bluepoint are remaking MGS, or Sony are buying Konami, or nonsensical shit like that.

We're still waiting for those posts to be disproven, and it's interesting that nothing in Andy Robinson's obviously accurate article on Konami from October 2021 contradicts an obscure Yea Forums post from July 2021. That is odd. How did that user say so much about Konami without every contradicting facts that weren't known until several months later? Either extremely good research, or legit. Knowing who Production Department 8 are marks a leak as being a crafty larper, legit, or someone who researched Metal Gear Survive longer than 5 minutes.

retcon the game

Reminder that Konami is, despite having turned down its gaming branch massively, still churning out games.

Reminder that they have put out
>two Castlevania collections
>one Contra collection
>one arcade collection
and are about to release a Turtles collection.
And also have released one post-Kojima MGS game(which was dogshit)

Point is, they're obviously sooner or later gonna do something with the literally biggest game IPs they hold. You don't need leaks or clearvoyance to come to this realisation.

But when it happens, the vague "talks are happening but its not set in stone yet ;)" leakers will immediately claim they said it all along.

Point is you're all fucking retards.
also
>buying modern konami
>a company that has split up all its core development teams and shuffled them around to faceless inhouse studios working on the yearly arcade and gacha titles
>buying outsourced games
yeah because that worked so well for SH before...

>This is in every financial report.
Great. Link me a Konami financial report with it.
>article
Doesn't confirm any connection.

Konami has moved on, face it.

Imagine writing all of this stupid bullshit just because you want to cling to the belief that a product you might get to buy, made by a company long past its prime, might be coming out in your lifetime

You honestly disgust me

Basically the pinnacle of the medium. RE4 gets credit for "inventing" third person shooters but MGS3 came out a year early and nailed so many ideas that games even today don't get right.

>I can present myself to a journalist to be a Konami official and claim that from now on there will be a new Metal Gear game every day.
But how would you convince someone like Andy Robinson that you're legit? Remember, Andy Robinson is trusted because he's always right about these leaks. So... what's your strategy for convincing people with obviously high journalistic standards? Same with Thomas Morgan from Eurogamer. He says that his own sources told him that Konami are remaking MGS3.

Do you also think that ex-The Initiative developers were lying or larping when they talked to Andy Robinson about what's happening to Perfect Dark? I don't get how gamers are so unfamiliar with journalism and how it works.

>Bloober are making a Silent Hill game. Stick you head in the sand all you want.
Repeating it doesnt make it true.
The real issue here is that you'll keep spreading and spouting nonsense and when inevitably doesnt happen, then you'll just stop posting and move on to the next nonsense.
How do you fix clinically retarded?

It’s really amazing, this game will be 20 years old in 2 years and it’s still so impressive to this day. Video games have gone backwards in so many ways and the love and attention to detail that went into games like MGS3 just completely vanished.

Again. You're committing the same fallacy based on hopeful thinking that Konami suddenly does a complete 180 after 7+ years based on an unsourced "leak" on Yea Forums.
>in Andy Robinson's obviously accurate article
With anonymous sources and text that doesn't confirm anything.

What is the game Bloober are making for Konami, if not Silent Hill?
ir-blooberteam-com.translate.goog/2021/06/30/the-strategic-partnership-of-konami-digital-entertainment-and-bloober-team/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc
ir-blooberteam-com.translate.goog/2020/04/07/bloober-team-awansuje-do-pierwszej-ligi/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

See

incredible game, best level design, gameplay and story in the series

A "strategic partnership" means nothing. It could be patents or just tech exchange.

Again, you moron, the sources become trustable because trusted journalist Andy Robinson trusts them. That's how journalism works. People with good reputations pass along information from anonymous sources. That's journalism. I don't get how some gamers don't understand the concept of anonymous sources. It's like they've never read a fucking newspaper in their life.
>thinking that Konami suddenly does a complete 180 after 7+ years
What do you mean by "complete 180"? Konami went straight from MGS V to MGS Survive, and worked on some shitty side projects like Contra. Konami never stopped making games. CrimeSight came out yesterday, and I'm sure you're playing it right now just like I am.

I'm not sure why you're surprised that the company who made so many games is still making games. Why a company that had like 1.6 billion dollars in videogame revenue last year is heavily involved in the videogame industry.

Attached: CS.jpg (1600x900, 391.78K)

No, you incompetent fuckwit. Konami have been sending milestone payments to Bloober since April 2020 for the Bloober videogame. How is this difficult to understand?
>Kacper, taking the position of Head of Production, will have an impact on all the games currently being developed by the company. Among them are two titles that will be released in the coming years. The first project is carried out in cooperation with the Japanese Konami. The second, on the other hand, is based on its own brand, and as part of this endeavor, Bloober Team recently signed an agreement with the global publisher Private Division.
ir-blooberteam-com.translate.goog/2021/11/18/bloober-team-z-nowym-head-of-production/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc
Bloober's game for Konami started production in 2019. They were negotiating with Ito in 2018. They are one of the Silent Hill developers. You'd have to be absolutely, comprehensively retarded to deny this.

It's a videogame

>He adds, "In fact, we've been working for more than a year on another gaming project, another horror IP, and we're doing this with a very famous gaming publisher. I can't tell you who. I can't tell you what the project is, but I'm pretty sure when people realize we're working on it, they will be very excited."
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-02-18-bloober-team-adding-action-to-its-psychological-horror-focus
They're making the new Silent Hill. Why does anyone have trouble accepting this? 4 months later, Konami backed out of E3 and published the Konami+Bloober partnership statement.

Akira had said in an interview in Feb that he was working on a new game, and it was "the one you've been waiting for", and it would be revealed in Summer 2021, this being before Konami pulled out of E3. Bloober were going to reveal their SH game at E3 2021, but Konami pulled out. Konami were going to reveal Metal Gear, Silent Hill, and Castlevania games, but decided to delay the reveals for "timing" whatever that means.