R* have removed several transphobic jokes & stereotypes from the next-gen versions of GTA 5

Finally, I was tired of those unfunny jokes

Attached: IMG_20220415_094235.png (720x1303, 808.07K)

the whole fun of gta was that it grossly exaggerated stereotypes

Society is collapsing

so they removed ugly trannies from the game. based

They were there to be made fun of, you fucking retard. You're losing.

If you genuinely give a fuck about this exit the gene pool.

trannybros....
What about our representation?

*ahem*

Attached: 1650008860451.png (640x1800, 14.26K)

Chuds will try to spin doctor this into being a good thing when it was a harmful stereotype. Get fucked Chuds, Transpeople deserve Rights

the rights to deez nuts, nerd

As humans they have rights. What they want is to be treated as special and that aint happening freak. Kys.

It's crazy that this game's corpse has been milked for so long that GTAV has seen society's standards change around it

>gta v is nearly a decade old

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>Transpeople deserve Rights
what those "people" demand are privileges

when you live long enough to see yourself become what you once mocked

Attached: 1650006288718.jpg (400x365, 47.08K)

yeah well you're in the huge minority here, remember being a minority does not give you the right to rule over the majority

>drag queens are transphobic
I don't even want to understand this fucking shit anymore. Hell, just make plain blocks talking to each other to be asolutley sure that nobody will get "offended" about something.

Already did.

Attached: 1608463267196.webm (504x896, 2.73M)

>what was considered "empowering" for this dipshits just 9 years ago is now considered genocide alt-right rhetoric
When is the top when will people stop listening to them

whoever is responsible for this will burn in hell

Yet another victory for us shazamsisters, first Elden Ring now GTA

Attached: 1645050393617.png (832x560, 285.33K)

Who will even buy GTAV again? Doesn't everyone already have a copy for at least one system.

>caricatures
Have you seen their Pride parties?

Drag queens are not trannies.

Trannies identify as women.

Drag queens identify as men dressing as women.

Attached: 1616634874226.jpg (640x407, 54.74K)

Imagine how soulless GTA6 will be

2030, trust in the world reset ;)

>remove transpeople from the game mirroring how they remove themselves from real life

Pottery, because when you think about it, those fags outside the bar would have all statistically killed themselves by now

Absolutely fucking based

Attached: lovecraft smile.jpg (512x628, 62.86K)

So black caricatures are okay. Gay caricatures are okay. Toxic masculinity, feminism--vapid men, vapid women, cokeheads, meth addicts, what have you--those are all fine to make fun of, but god forbid we fuckin' make fun of trannies?

I know most trannies are intact still but seriously--grow a fucking pair of balls and grow up.

>The first kingdom hearts is almost 20 years old

Attached: 1648163879049.jpg (976x850, 95.47K)

Please remember that calling trans people Groomers is not only harmful for the community it but might lead to misled hatred, hat-related crime and even the death of actual real trans people!

HAVE GAY SEX

are you sure about that

Attached: 1623275881229.jpg (720x386, 24.38K)

Blackrock/Vanguard must've had a chat with Take 2 / Rockstar about their low ESG score

>remove drag queens
>leftoids celebrate gay erasure once again
>we are the progressives btw :^)
how about you just skip the next 5 years and kill yourself now, tranny
other than balding in real time you won't miss anything

As a tranny I'm sad this is what others spend their time doing.

Trannies spend time removing themselves too

>Transpeople deserve Rights
like what?

Hey I take it day by day, being a tranny kinda sucks.

rockstar is a shell of their former selves, they are neutered beyond belief.

Remember when cockstar removed the rebel flag from the trailer park where the Lost is? Retards still defended them.

Well, suicide is still illegal. That's pretty transphobic to deny them that right.

the gta series went to shit the moment they introduced online
now, i only play vice city, san andreas and 4/dlcs

look at those eyes
clearly brainwashed and deranged

When your suicidal and trying to find a quick way to off yourself it's kinda hard desu. If I had a clean way out I'd be dead by now, not currently suicidal tho. But ya suicide being illegal is nonsense, if you wanna kill yourself do it. It doesent solve anything

like the right to groom kids

>listening to old gta radio
>donut commercial
>"sometimes i like to wear women's clothes and walk around 5th street"
good times
looking forward to see what they will come up with in gta6

Attached: emo2.jpg (749x863, 161.28K)

well I'm thinking I probably am not going to buy GTA 6.

ohhh nooooi cant buy gta 5 for the 7th time while they don't release a new game what ever shall i do

First Saints Row and now GTA, woke millennials and zoomers ruin yet another game

>harmful stereotype
>in a game about harmful stereotypes
>a group with their head so far up their ass they're the only snowflakes that can't be made fun of in satire
fucking 70% yourself or something ywnbaw

It's funny how I keep telling myself things will get better. Then we got video games monetized in ways I never thought would be accepted or conceived, Bitcoin fucking over electronics in general, Covid straight out of china to make things worse, and now russia invading Ukraine and making things even more worse. Which sucks a little more cause I could at least entertain myself with the idea I might one day take one of those guided tours through Pripyat even if it probably never happen.
I really got to stop telling myself things will get better.

>harmful stereotype.
That's just reality. That's why most are called trannies and not traps.

>get mad
No. lol

Thats what happens when someone touches a child. She wears awful piercing, aggressive make up, and gained weight to appear less attractive. A coping mechanism. Irreparable damage that probably won't be dealt with until later in life.

Attached: 1632426470423.jpg (500x666, 45.16K)

God already promised Jews and fags eternal stay in hellfire for all their misdeeds on the planet

I feel like GTA is a good representation on what society reflects at the current moment but I got no hopes for GTA 6 due to things like this. If you start to censor satire then what is the point of making a game that takes place in a caricatured America?

To sell you Shark Cards

To make fun of the same exact things that every other piece of media does

So GTA 6 is just going to be about Trump?

>drag queens are a harmful stereotype
Better cancel Ru Paul's drrag race

Rockstar used to make fun of anyone and anything.
GTA4 radio will never be topped.

oh boy cant wait for dated drumpf asshurt in a game that might not even be out by 2025.

>"""people"""

There's a difference between basic human rights and special treatment.

They keep asking for (and unfortunately receiving) special treatment.