Haven't played in over 2 years. Is it worth getting back into? I'm getting the Warframe itch again bros

Haven't played in over 2 years. Is it worth getting back into? I'm getting the Warframe itch again bros...

Attached: Warframe_Cover_Art-1.png (220x263, 107.92K)

lol no

Also, did Frost receive any buffs? He was my favourite Frame.

Attached: aJLRqWr.png (758x810, 487.91K)

>over 2 years
account
deleted
buy plat

Yeah he's got more synergies now and is in a pretty great place. I always play Warframe for a month or two straight and then quit for the rest of the year. The game is always good, nothing quite like playing Gauss with a fully optimized Mausoleum and Helminth's Energized Munitions skill.

based frostbro
>a free frost prime is what got me into wf
>put 2k+ hours in since
i dont have any other games on steam that are over 1k hours. wish the game wasnt so fucking grindy after completing the starmap

Just play the game again. They fixed a lot of problems and added a lot of stuff. It's still Warframe though, but you won't find anything like it anywhere else.

It's a grindfest. An enormously elaborate grindfest with the sole purpose of making you fancy looking. If that's what you look for then just download some random dressup simulation

Attached: unnamed.png (1024x500, 734.84K)

Filtered

he got a pretty gr8 augment for his passive recently, i wish they also buffed the passive to not be useless shit without it though

Attached: bitingfrost.png (253x370, 207.84K)

depends on if you are fine with just mindlessly grinding for hours and hours on end.

Wait, really? I even spent money on my account.
I mean I'm probably never going to touch the game again but still.

Nezha is a trap

no hes lying

Is the radio missions shit still in? If so, no.

No because nothing of value was added in those 2 years. DE are doing shitty "cinematic" quests instead of content now.
The last real update was the one with Wisp and Disruption.

Attached: 1648668384646.jpg (811x1050, 179.16K)

>only cinmeatic quests
>has added Railjack (reworked it twice so it's literally retard proof with free AI crew)
>added mechs to the game
>added corpus litches
>made Orphixes a playable game mode in Engame Railjack to farm Arcanes
>literally only 1 cinematic quest added which is more like an entirely separate game mode that gives you cool shit at the end
>next major update coming on the 27th brings new star chart location, 4 new game modes and new weapons with an evolution system

Attached: huh.png (683x575, 268.63K)

Gee I dunno

Attached: 9df1b359bfb32b3f931dd1e50687e08d.gif (500x281, 1.11M)

Yeah just scratch the itch, I did over new war.

I'm waiting for the new update, they showed some really cool weapons, in the style of Duviri/Zariman
Fuck, my collection autism will never make me drop WF

I'm waiting for the update, but for very different reasons

Attached: carnivex.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

I also recently felt the desire to play again after two or three years and I regretted the scant time I did spend getting back into it. only real thing that's changed is there's more content islands for you to grind self-contained currency.
there are better and more fun grinding games out there, user. like any arpg, or even gook shit

Almost thought of reinstalling then realised I could actually play some fun games instead

>has added Railjack
You mean half-baked pre-alpha of Railjank that was further downgraded with "reworks"?
>added mechs to the game
Whoa, a fucking wheelchair with legs. Now that's what I call content!
>added corpus litches
Whoa, a modifier to starchart missions that allows me to grind slightly higher level corpus enemies!
>Orphixes
Whoa, survival with wheelchairs!

Attached: 1633303642578.jpg (462x444, 139.31K)

What the fuck did she do to her hair? It looks awful.

>4 new game modes
that have to be played with the autistic kids.

>I've been playing this for 6 years intermittently
>never ever corpus/grineer girl sexy models
>Sisters ugly us f
thanks, Tencent

damn man you have to void dash what an issue

>factions are described as rotting clones and avaricious soldiers(that has like only 3 female enemies period outside the sisters)
>hurr durr where sexy
Fucking retard

just jerk off to some frame ass and forget about it

I bet you're one of those fags who complained about Archwing not being a full on space flight simulator with muh 6 axis control

>he doesn't know about your own personal Railjack crew that can be all female operatives from the syndicates
>he doesn't know about horny Varzia
>he doesn't know about Drifter

I'm a solo player, and got filtered by the Eidolon grind and the dumptruck Railjack release. Is it worth playing again?

>game built around warframes
>4 "new" game modes dont use warframes
>mech only game modes
>space mech(railjack) most of the time you are not using your frame
>new campaign is 50/50 at best frame to tard kid

i dont care about the tard kids
i dont care about tard mechs
i dont care about tard space ships
i dont care about liches
i dont care about new "content" islands
i dont care about new not even half baked, this shit is half mixed in the bowl and left in the sun to get slightly warm before it goes cold and rots.

no, it only got worse
stop shilling this crappy skinnerbox with no fun gameplay

They made Railjack very cheap now and it's much easier + you can have your own personal AI crew that is super competent. Trade off is that now you upgrade Railjack mods with Endo, but have less resources to manage when building parts which can be infused ala Kuva weapons. Eidolons are the same as they've ever been except we have better amps and more weapons to choose from + mechs if you want. Mechs are also very easy to get now compared to release.
But honestly you should play in public more, better spawns, literally better drop rates + more affinity and stuff. Don't worry about Eidolons, as long as you can get lures, dps the shield you're fine since everyone just has a busted Rubico build to quickly break weakspots.

Did the buff or rework Valkyr? Her and Garuda were my favorites

>I want the game to remain the same and never do anything else
>I don't want the game to fully use its sci-fi premise and universe
>Yes, I will complain when the game gets stale
I would explain why can literally just use your Warframe in all of those game modes, but you've already proven to be a retard.

Attached: angry brainlet.png (440x428, 60.58K)

"new" game modes dont use warframes
But they do, retard. Just because you have to void dash around once in a while it doesn't mean you don't use your frame. Retard.
>>space mech(railjack) most of the time you are not using your frame
But you are, retard. In fact, people complain that Railjack mission DON'T use enough Railjack and are mostly standard missions. Plus, the crew mostly does everything. Retard.

No. Garuda got a lot of buffs in the latest update and got her retarded passive changed to one she can actually use.

Garuda got rework passive (now increases damage on kills rather than hp loss) + invulnerability on 1 and 4 casts.
Nothing for Valkyr though, unless they pull a surprise buff/qol pass for her upcoming skin.

yes, its game about space ninjas-robots in latex suits
RJ sucks
>Varzia
who?
Drifter is ugly too, but its better a little bit than Operator

>its game about space ninjas-robots in latex suits
Exactly. Space ninja robots in latex suits. Not the enemies.

i wanna drop it with LoL
they too addictive, holy hell

Any news on cross saves?

boring
nothing to do after 10 minutes with "new" builds

Varzia is the horny Dax Soldier who simped for daddy Teshin and was in charge of the Prime Resurgence event (she's still in Maroo's relay so you can spend your Aya). She is a nigger though, or maybe it's just that weird golden skin color that Umbra's son had.

RJ only sucks if you fucking hate having a ship or if you play with retards. It has issues, but its loads more fun than the base game where you can steam roll with whatever flavor of build you want.

I can't play public. I live in the middle of nowhere with satellite internet. Kinda hard to play with 3 seconds of ping.

I complained about Archwing being dogshit just like every content island and minigame.

>digger
dropped
>openworlds, ARCH, NEKRAMECH, RJ are not forced content
yeah. sure

>I want shitty undercooked minigames that get abandoned next update
>I want shitty space fantasy like muh avengers
>Yes, I will suck Steve's circumcised cock and buy plat

Attached: 1573673283544.jpg (836x786, 147.79K)

>dropped next patch
Literally spent half a year making RJ accessible to niggers like you
>muh content islands and minigames
Worst meme youtubers have ever made about this game. Keep regurgitating their points
>having ships and jetpacks in a sci-fi game about space ninja wizards is muh capeshit
>everything I don't like is halfbaked and abandoned
You're forced to have them, but you can ignore them (except Archwing cause you need it to fly around space at the very least).
No point discussing this game on Yea Forums cause it's full of shitters, contrarians and filtered shitters.

>I want the game to remain the same and never do anything else
never said that
>I don't want the game to fully use its sci-fi premise and universe
never said that
>Yes, I will complain when the game gets stale
never said that

Play their game instead.

Attached: The Witness.jpg (631x524, 30.48K)

Have they added anything since the new war?

This game is worthless. Just play fucking Phantasy star online by yourself if you want a grinding simulator you can play for hours without having to be at the mercy of a Chinese conglomerate to drip-feed you updates over the course of half a decade.

New mainline updated drops on the 27th. We will have missions on the Zariman now which we will access from the Navigation menu, it will have 4 new game modes and will come with 4 weapons that have an evolution system and we will also have a player house + obviously another quest for the new frame Gyre.

>Destiny in 2016+6

t. played Western release of Phantasy Star Online that had like 6 episodes already included after they were drip fed to the Jap version over the course of years

>2016+6
this sucks man

>Hey, pay 40$ for an expansion that we can take away sometime in the near future!

No thanks

I don't want to get sucked into this turd of a game again, do I.

I started slowing down when they started nerfing everything for no reason. And when they removed the trials Indeleted for game for good. Did they make anything good from then?