Is this the worst fromsoft final boss?

Is this the worst fromsoft final boss?

Attached: BB72AE9B-29FE-4CA8-9955-494DC0AC0BF8.jpg (900x506, 82.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BazRZA5v80Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even close.
Radagon/Elden Beast are only worse than Isshin, they're better than the rest.
Keep in mind that
>Demon's Souls final boss is literally a pile of sludge
>Dark Souls' final boss is outclassed by dozens of bosses made since then, he has like three attacks
>Dark Souls 2's final bosses are just trash, some bitch with piles of curse and a teleporting tree, garbage movesets
>Bloodborne's final bosses are another outclassed fight and a shit beast fight
>Dark Souls 3's final boss is a serviceable fanservice spectacle but not noteworthy mechanically
In terms of spectacle Radagon/Elden Beast are definitely the peak, Isshin is the peak mechanically.

Holy fuck I completely forgot about the queen in ds2

*blocks your ending*

Attached: eb.jpg (3840x2160, 833.04K)

>In terms of spectacle Radagon/Elden Beast are definitely the peak

really? its pretty generic aesthetics for both of them imo.
Radahn, Placidusax, Malenia and even Astel are more of a spectacle.
after fighting the 2 bosses(not Gideon) before Radagon/Elden Beast, Radagon/Elden Beast really disappointed me in pretty much every way.

>ruines your ending

Thats not true king allant, nor nashandra, nor aldia, nor mergo's wet nurse, nor moon presence...

Its a mid tier boss along with Gwyn, Lord of parrybait and his cousin Soul of R1 spam to win

Isshin (fire and saint) and Gherman stay as the top3

Man what the fuck went wrong? Is From legitimately just incompetent? Have they lost touch? Were they always shit and we just didn't see it?

Attached: KkCcgHg.png (1228x1150, 203.82K)

Attached: absolutely ebin.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

Look up the term Flanderization. It explains everything.

I hate it here

Attached: 1649901327353.png (429x410, 10.04K)

Man what an unlucky attack sequence

It genuinely felt like you were supposed to use Torrent for it to at least close in on it but then some jap went "Nah, not hald enaf" and made you fight it on foot but all it did was making it unnecessarily annoying.

Am I the only person that noticed half of the bosses in this game spend their entire fight running away and wasting your time?

Wow it's almost like the entire game is a waste of time

>Teleporting tree
What; when? Was that a thing in the original because I only fought against the 2 knights and the curse bitch. Or are you talking about the rotten?

For a video game, I don't know if that's fair. A good chunk of it is though. Game should have been a third of the size without the repetitive, endless catacombs areas and caves. The overworld is cool though a bit big and empty at times (Altus, snow areas) but otherwise I think it was pretty well done.

In Scholar of the First Sin they added a new final boss

he looks... retarded

DaS2 is worse, by far.

>has little feet with toes
why

Attached: 64vvvn.jpg (250x145, 8.62K)

Video games are a waste of time

Attached: 1618169033142.png (623x516, 143.46K)

It's almost like your entire life is a waste of time

That’s the one I played though. You beat the boss and then take the throne or whatever.

>REEEE!!!! SUMMON DO ALL THE WORK FOR ME WHILE I HIDE!!!!

At least Nashandra's motivations made sense. At least Nashandra worked mechanically, and isn't literally unfinished. At least Nashandra isn't goofy looking, and is actually kind of intimidating and creepy.

Elden Ring is awful.

I agree, mechanically the fight was good. There were harder bosses, but it was definitely a good fight. I just wasn't expecting a space dragon with a model that looks like it was drawn in crayon by a 5 year old.

Is there any way to prevent it from doing Elden Stars or are you just supposed to slap on holy resist and tank it?

That's why I started it with "for a video game". Almost everything is a waste of time, user.

>Almost everything is a waste of time, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=BazRZA5v80Q

Attached: HNNNG.png (1024x1024, 1.85M)

>not running directly towards the elden stars and just smacking the lightbright beast
ngmi

Thank you for reminding me that no matter how little I accomplish with my life, at least I've still got my dignity.

this life is a waste of time

gwyn is the lamest shit

>beat the final boss
>get teleported to random room with a ton of messages on the ground
>try to read a human message left directly beneath my feet
>accidently selected one of the endings because just reading a message with a single confirm prompt can do that
I'm always amazed at how utterly indifferent fromsoft is to putting story in their games, the way you can just miss stuff or accidently soft lock and progress things you didn't mean to comes off as almost spiteful to anyone trying to get into the setting.

They give you a holy damage = 0 enchantment right before the boss fight though. This happened to me and I just ignored it

trogdor the ordinator

elden beast certainly is. it's a long fight but it's not hard so it's just boring because you spent 90% of the fight chasing after him and it feels like it should have done on horseback or something. elden beast is just a roll check boss and radagon is cool i guess but he really should have had a phase 2

>be a retard
>get upset
>blame everyone else
typical autist/tranny

Behold the form of a god

Attached: 1647917898241.png (586x818, 88.96K)

I've seen worse
Orb -> homing missile -> Sword swings -> Wave of gold

Elden Beast would have been good if they allowed you to ride Torrent into battle one final time.

Miyazaki's foot fetish has gone too far this time

Looks like something that will possibly one day have marketable plushies made in its likeness.

>loch ness monster as final boss

Attached: 1583581847961.jpg (184x184, 8.71K)

gasp wow i didnt notice haha

Why does a space monster need a sword?

It's a shame because Radagon is unironically in the top 5 best fromsoft bosses, but yeah EB is bullshit.

this, reddit need not apply

Yo where in the fuck is my mini ranni plushie

>Demon's Souls final boss is literally a pile of sludge
The real final boss was the false King Allant. The real King Allant was pathetically weak for thematic purposes and only served as a victory lap for the player. That being said though, false King Allant still has easily been outclassed since, even though I would like to see them use his bullshit soul suck move if for no other reason than to revive what an asshole troll that was.

You don't even need holy resist because each ping is so weak. As long as you're not in your last pixel of health and you can keep moving, you'll be fine taking a few chips. If the entire move hits you, then yeah, you're going to die a death of a thousand cuts, but that's why you keep moving and why the real threat of that attack is how Elden Beast does other attacks while Elden Stars is chasing you and obscuring what attack it's throwing at you.

Horrible take, you could argue Nashandra is worse sure, but every other final boss blows this fight the fuck out. False King is real final Demon Soul's fight btw, which you'd know if you weren't a zooming little faggot.

How people can say this fight isn't a steaming pile of shit is far beyond me.

Actually it's obvious now that I think about it, they enjoy arguing with people because they have nothing else in their life worthwhile and that necessitates them taking an opposing position from the norm, even better when it's glaringly, obviously wrong.

This is legitimately the one thing about the boss that was unbearable. People are overhating this thing but this move is the worst move in all fromsoft titles

Gwyn and Allant are worse

People only hate it because it isn't yet another muh old man human guy and came after Radagon, who they'd predictably want to have been it.

It's not a mechanically good fight at all wtf...the best you could call it is functional, chasing an enemy literally 50% of the fight as it runs away from you is not a mechanically good fight.

Most people probably haven't even seen all the mechanics or the possible mix of bullshit. It's half of a fight and most of it is just the cosmic butter dragon running away

Isn't it what it turned Radagon into? It might as well be a sword.

Micolash disagrees

It's a parasite.

Everyone complains about Elden Beast "running away" but how would you actually solve this? It's clear from other larger bosses, like the wyverns, Astel, etc. that this is a deliberate tactic in all the big enemies as a means of repositioning to try and deal with both the camera and to avoid people just dpsing the boss down while they miss their attacks at such a close range.

I honestly can't express how funny it is to me that the final boss is literally called "the Elden Beast." That's without getting into the retarded design that looks like Nessie and Trogdor had a love child. Truly Miyazaki-dono's genius is without peer.

Attached: 1620422139193.jpg (480x480, 36.39K)

Almost every run for me. I'm glad this shit game is over. The boss battles dragged the overall game down.

They just ripped off alchemy for the major figures

Attached: Rebis_Theoria_Philosophiae_Hermeticae_1617.jpg (356x400, 43.8K)

Astel's saving grace is that a majority of his "bullshit" attacks can be dealt with by simply staying in front of his pincers and hitting his head. The dragons and other big bosses who do this all have one thing in common...you fight them on Torrent. Excluding one dragon boss which is optional and some enemies that can be ran past in Farum Azula you fight them on Torrent. This prick should've called for Torrent, it actually makes sense when you consider the endless aoe spam and how it may mow down a player running at full speed, while Torrent would be able to deal with it.

Everything about the boss screams to me that they intended for you to use your most trusted companion, but scrapped the idea because they considered their sadistic AOE spam to be countered by legitimate design.

Happened to me several times. I'm convinced I beat it because of luck rather than skill. The fight just feels very RNG. Sometimes it'll just sit there for a while and let you attack it, and in others it will move all over the place spamming these retarded attacks. Seriously, whoever thought that not giving us Torrent during this fight was a good idea should be shot.

Touch elden grass

Attached: 542978.jpg (1920x1080, 260.08K)

Micolash is a terrible mechanical fight, he's based because of the culmination of themes involved in finding him and the ludo experienced while chasing him around.

It's quite alright to see where they took inspiration from. Like caelid is what beksinaki art would be in 3d.
Looking back at it, i think the game got carried almost exclusively by the art department of the studio.

Yeah.

I'd rather have fought the entirety of the golden order because it'd be hilarious to kamehameha them.