You will never make a videogame

>you will never make a videogame
BROS HOW DO I COPE?

Attached: 1645361873779.jpg (646x431, 20.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T46xpKLTvck
youtu.be/XmOlwzV5018
youtube.com/watch?v=HaN3xqysO64
youtu.be/UTc7yhgtt-M
catlikecoding.com/unity/tutorials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make a video game.

>ywn produce anything of value ever in your entire miserable and forgettable life

Stop talking like that. Pick a video game that is really simple to make and define a very simple visual style.
Card games are piss easy to make because there are no physics and you only need to use matrices.

Either make a video game or pull the trigger, stupidhead.

But I am making a video game user.

Attached: 1649824163277.jpg (894x894, 843.06K)

I Cant I Have NO SKILLS

just make pong

Attached: FL3D8xbX0AgmHdb.png (697x768, 181.05K)

post trailer

I feel so relaxed not having to make videogames.

Attached: 1649981472528.jpg (2316x3275, 1.65M)

Even people directly in a big industry company has 1% control over a game at best.

youtu.be/T46xpKLTvck

Attached: 1649566019316.jpg (218x218, 9.29K)

how do you not know the answer already? just make something on RPG maker and try to sell it on steam. most people are way past the point of learning how to code. as for me, i don't even want to make an RPG maker game -- but you should since it's the only actual option. you might even make money if you make it good enough for people to like it

please don't be a petty consolefag who would refuse even this lmao

Is there segs?

it was okay

you aren't just born with the skills to make a game. you have to learn.

I'm already part of an indie dev team though.

its impossible

No segs, but you can turn into a lich.

Attached: LichTransformation.webm (1000x563, 1.99M)

this is more like proof of concept of a trailer than an actual trailer

>that tweening on Forest Wolf B's leg joint

You should double down on the old JRPG style if you are creating a trailer

>you will never

Attached: be a woman.gif (540x227, 956.44K)

>You will never make shitware for kids
Thought I wanted to make games, then I realized it would be a waste of my skills.

It's not even proof of concept, it's a teaser trailer

i am making one and it's going to be fucking great

I am, you can see how it looks in game in this video:
youtu.be/XmOlwzV5018

>you will never make COD on Roblox

youtube.com/watch?v=HaN3xqysO64

Attached: 1626378030337.jpg (220x260, 18.58K)

Just make enough money to hire people to make your game for you :>)

yes, it's impossible to make a video game if you don't learn how to make a video game

You better be using a different font for skills and character names in the finished version, the price you pay for stylisation is legibility.

My game has a 24/7 general on /vg/.

learn to code. It's like solving a puzzle where you have to make the pieces yourself. Frustrating, but very rewarding when it works. Make something simple for fun, and then do something you think interesting. If you have fun doing it, you'll get things done. You need only start at the beginning.

Why would you want to make one?

Attached: ohNoMyLegibility.jpg (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Making a video game solo is just a waste of time

lmao no way i'd hop on this

It's legible but has a lot of unnecessary details that makes it take a little longer to read. Maybe that'd go away if I played the game for a while and got used to it though.

>Just a moving jpg with music

useless
fuck you
fight me

if this nigga can do it, so can you!
youtu.be/UTc7yhgtt-M

Attached: fitmeme2_d.png (1246x1525, 734K)

If you can't parse that in under a second then that's a you problem.

I didn't say it took longer than a second. But my eyes kept going to the extra details on letters instead of moving along quickly like with basic plain text.

you problem

It's your project, if you feel that strongly about it then do whatever you want man. But you've had more than one person tell you the text should be clearer.

Not my project.
But I do hope he doesn't listen to you.

I will NEVER make a game.
However, I will spend each and every waking second daydreaming about the game I'd make. It's only natural.

>UX experts saying a passionate man that he needs more legibility and more QoL features
hmm I wonder where I saw this before

catlikecoding.com/unity/tutorials/
Get grinding
Laugh in the face of crabs and naysayers, for they will never know the joy of creation
I'm making one, and you should too.

>UX experts
you don't need to be an expert in anything to see that adding a bunch of extra details to letters can impact legibility in a negative way

Can't I just do something in rpg maker? Not really interested in making a game, but it sounds like something fun to do casually if the tools are all already there for me.

I thought he was just a faggot at first, but I see where he's coming from. For character and skill names, the text is much smaller compared to other text and makes it harder to read. You can still read it, it's just not very readable at a glance or in periphery. Or slightly change font spacing or text size.

somebody made a garfield edit of my game last night
tfw gmi

Attached: picrel.png (603x529, 126.66K)

>Laugh in the face of crabs
Who do you think you are talking to? The bottom of the bucket is calling, amigo. Let's not keep her waiting.

Attached: 1625663550160.png (750x500, 576.88K)

Crabs are smaller than me and therefore inferior.

Can ANYONE guide me to the easiest visual scripting format for Unity? I'm an artist who can make models, music, and writing, but I havent the faintest clue on how to code. I just wanna make something small for my brother. Very-light rpg thats mostly just a walking sim

But not for long

Attached: Carcinisation.jpg (1860x1286, 728.86K)

90% of everything is shit

More meat to eat.

Scatter from this place, foul beast! You will not take the souls of any potential yesdevs today. Cease, or I'll eat you with butter.

Attached: King-Crab-LEAD-2-8bbc17130da44ce0bba35c2f53fb4685.jpg (2000x1333, 339.08K)

do some fuckin tutorials my man, there really aren't any good shortcuts

>Carcinisation
AAAAAAAAAHH, NIGGERCRAB SAVE ME!!!

I've been doing BOLT shit, but there arent many tutorials online. I bought another visual scripting thing called playmaker but I havent used it much. Im thinking of paying someone, but I want my 'game' to be 100% me

>Download UE4
>Download Blender
>make something
You don't need to know how to code or understand math.

Attached: E8jO9SJWQAUncvI.png (489x446, 79.93K)

Where the fuck is this scene from?

Khan Academy intro to Javascript

Forgive me, Zanzibart...

shitposting aside, have you ever played Ghost of a tale? That video reminded me of that game

Peaky Blinders.

Listen man, I hate to be the guy to break it to you, but visual scripting is like 85% a meme
The 15 percent that isn't is URP shaders and state machines
I HIGHLY recommend you just take the dive and learn some ultra basic code. It's not as hard as you think

I have an idea for a video game but I'd need money to get a team to help me. It sucks maybe one day I'll win the lotto and just buy a small studio.

How expensive is it to find a programmer and you do all the assets yourself?

Do you know why that particular shot has become so viral? Does it mean the show is worth seeking out and watching?