So this nigga was a puppet the whole time?

So this nigga was a puppet the whole time?

Attached: elden-ring-seluvis-quest.jpg (1200x1200, 171.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cn9t72EXxDI
imgur.com/a/2ak335F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah. Pidia is the one controlling all the puppets. It becomes fairly obvious when you finish Ranni's quest.

Who is pidia

i have never met pidia where tf is he?

A merchant near his tower just google it

I assumed Pidia was just his "Igor" and watched over his puppets when he was busy

Attached: 1649782708655.jpg (1500x1000, 181.98K)

No he's not. They're all in a puppet business. Of course they both drop/sell the same puppet, so the player can get them one way or another, but that doesn't mean Seluvis is Pidia. It's left ambiguous as to HOW Seluvis dies, as he is found dead at numerous thresholds in the story where his death/assassination would be justified - and it doesn't matter who did it, it was coming either way.

It could've just been the black knives. Blaidd and Iji also get murdered by them.

You also find him dead right after Ranni kills you for attempting to drug her. I know this because if you talk to Ranni before Seluvis after fighting Radahn you miss out on a very useful magic ring.

Pidia sucking my nuts

Call me when he got bussy puppets

Except Seluvis is not just murdered. He is either turned into a puppet, or has his strings cut because he was a puppet. The black knives had nothing to do with Seluvis' end, it was Ranni. When are you fags going to accept that Ranni is a cold bitch who is pulling the typical GRRM GoT bit? She knows who and what Seluvis is, but as long as he was useful and not actively attempting to back stab her he was kept alive.

yes, pidia is hidden since he's a paraplegic weak fuck. He uses seluvis as his real persona, even though seluvis is just another puppet.

Is it true that everyone in Raya Lucaria is a clone/puppet? And that's why they're barefoot? And why Rennala is doing her thing?

Blaidd definitely does not lmao

mostly clones. prior to that you had the primal glintstone transfer but that required the death of someone else and is ethically questionable. Selvius might also not have been using his original body and what's left after he "dies" is just the host he used.

Blaidd could have snapped Seluvis's neck, but he is killed by YOU user.

>One dude a bunch of black knife around him dead, unharmed
>The other is fucking black fire and has black knifes around him
>Selivus is just kinda slumped over like other inactive pupets
Black knifes killing my ass.

Anyone else think Seluvis had an amazing voice actor

to be fair, so are all the retards helping ranni

why do the puppets kill him?

Attached: 97604922_p0.jpg (2000x5340, 816.6K)

they are breaking free of the rape date drug he fed them

>lumps over like a puppet
>doesn't have black flame shit all over him
>"must be the black knives"
lol

Blaidd fucking murders a shitload of black knives all at once

Fucking Ranni did it you dumbasses. She kills you the same way if you keep bothering her after failing to rape her

lmao

>She kills you the same way
Can I see this somewhere?

google the seluvius quest my man

>betray writer's pet
>she can kill you with a mere thought
youtube.com/watch?v=cn9t72EXxDI

I thought pidia was watching over Seluvius' puppets. not the other way around

>Just dies
The fuck is this.

I will never understand you niggers' fucking obsession with being able to kill and destroy every single person and thing you encounter in a game.

the trigger for pidia dying is the same as the trigger for seluvis "dying", who you find in the exact same slumped pose as all the dolls in the rape dungeon.

Attached: 1649606238716.jpg (426x600, 180.33K)

yeah, imagine having options and choices in a rpg

You can kill her if you progress her questline further.

He was pretty average for me until I actually did his questline in my second playthrough. I think a lot of the voice acting in this game is great but when the actors are allowed to completely chew the scenery and go unhinged it gives me chills. Seluvis and D's Twin just absolutely slay it when they go all out.

Attached: 1647981343800.jpg (800x975, 397.39K)

Gideon or Ranni kill Seluvis but Pidia is always murdered by his puppets. Said puppets were likely set off by Gideon or Ranni though

Nobody knows

i mean you enter her service, which does mean she has power over you

Attached: 1630636675780.png (395x333, 151.05K)

No you can't, she just calls you an asshole and teleports away

This game series runs on mythologic. The lowest can bring low the mightiest. With Ranni it's implied she just wins. I bet she kills you if you don't take her ending.

Demon's Souls let you kill actually important NPCs but they've been dumbing shit down and giving every random faggot plot armor ever since

>Back then you could kill blacksmiths and merchants just cause even if it meant fucking yourself over
>Now you can't even touch developer's pet

Every NPC that died in Elden Ring is because of black knives.

Ranni is a bitch cunt that deserves it.

no he's literally a puppet. go to pedia, look at the dead puppet positions, then go look at selvius corpse. he's in the same position.

Him and pidia also share a voice actor.

>google it she just fucks off
>she kills you!!!!
Yes ranni did it, but fuck off

FromSoft fans are barely human, they go through each title killing everything in their path to collect the poor NPCs' equipment and then watch Vaatividya to understand what actually happened in the game.
In the end it doesn't matter much since these NPCs die anyway because Miyazaki is as brain damages as them.

>Dolores the Sleeping Arrow Puppet
>One of Seluvis's favorite puppets.
You can find it on Pidia dead body

>Nepheli Loux Puppet
You can find it on Pidia dead body

If you want to know who is the puppeteer then follow the sex dolls.

Go along the edge of the clif above Caria manor where the scarab is. You can see a building to drop down onto, then go to the side and go down the planks and then onto the rooftop and look around and then down the ladder and you'll find Pidia. If you already completed Ranni's quest you'll have missed him.

Pidia is 100% Seluvis no question.

Same VA

Same obession with puppets. Talks about how he loves them just like Seluvis does. When Pidia dies Seluvis' body goes limp since he is in fact a puppet that acts as Pidia's extension.

>Nepheli Loux Puppet

The things he did to her...
imgur.com/a/2ak335F

Pidia has good taste in womans

Attached: Dolores.jpg (892x794, 111.82K)

What about dungeater? What does his ash say?

>Spirit of a handsome archer who dressed in the style of a man. Called the Silent Hunter by some, she fires St. Trina's arrows from her shortbow.

>Dolores once belonged to the Roundtable Hold, where she was both a critic and a friend of Gideon the All-Knowing. It was because of her that he and Seluvis went their separate ways.

Tomboy gets between him and his friend so he drugs and rapes her. How evil. Doujins when?

>Spirit of a man who murdered thousands and defiled their corpses with the Seedbed Curse.
Wields a spine greatsword and hurls curses.

>The Dung Eater despaired at how he met his end.
How hideous and sinister this puppet is, and yet, its utter despair invites one to care for it.

>The Dung Eater despaired at how he met his end
I love how horrified he is when you give him the potion, this monster that's explicitly said to have killed THOUSANDS with his own hands because a little bitch instantly. Felt like real justice.

I killed him afterward too to forever trap him. Hearing Roderika saying how she felt everyone was suddenly free of his curse at last was awesome.

Alright riddle me this then, why do Pidia's puppets go berserk when Seluvis dies?

Nice. Ty. Was hoping it would have something unique like nephellis but still good

>because
becomes

Attached: Malenia of Decay.jpg (894x894, 244.32K)

Probably. Him and Pidia always die at the same time on my runs and he is slouched like a puppet when he dies too.

>FromSoft fans
user this kind of thing is universal. The le so random murder hobo """roleplay""" is a New Vegas problem as well, for example.

Seluvis' puppet is probably among Pidia's favorites.

Damn why are girls so into seeing other girls get raped

I thought this picture was him with like, really huge tits, I'm so disappointed

That doesn't explain anything

It's just kind of darkly romantic that he goes to such an extreme to get Nephali so that's hot. Didn't give her the potion but watched it on youtube and she likes how the potion tastes even though it's giving her a dark fate and that's hot too

my guess is that's ranni pulling the rug out from underneath him. she's saying look bitch I knew who you were all along.

>people who play video games make me angry because of this thing I made up in my head
haha

Why did Pidia's puppets kill him after you finish Ranni quest?

Seluvis goes limp before you hear Pidia crying in death

Because he stops piloting Seluvis' because he's being attacked

or it's because Seluvis, the person who controls the puppets, died
that explanation is a makes a lot more sense to me than "Ranni did something maybe probably"

Not him but when Ranni departs she specifically says she loves Iji and Blaidd. Doesn't mention Seluvis' at all because she knows he's a shit. She definitely killed Pidia on her way out because she knew he was bad news.

They died after you gave Ranni the Finger Slayer.

Nope.
I finished rannis questline prior to remembering pidia was a thing and when i went back he was just then getting killed.
Ranni has nothing to do with it and you simps need to kys. Fucking troons.

>trusting wikis
>youtube.com/watch?v=cn9t72EXxDI

Because it waits for you so you can see it yourself. As soon as you complete the questline you can go there and see it.

It's not going to happen by itself without you around since they want you to see it as part of the game. Not sure how you don't understand this.

Right, but that still doesn't mean Seluvis is Pidia

Bro if you delete your save the world resets! Did you ever notice how weird that is? Like how did everything go back in time!? So weird am I right dude?