I want to marry and breed Marika. Why won't Miyazaki let us interact with her and get her to fall for us????

I want to marry and breed Marika. Why won't Miyazaki let us interact with her and get her to fall for us????

Attached: 1622247296953.png (960x1300, 1.32M)

cuz she's dead and hung in a tree

marikASS

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 7.39.23 PM.png (950x691, 420.88K)

The point of her punishment is that even in that state she's alive. That's how Radagon can manifest and attack you.

the elden beast set itself a nice view

Attached: meeooow.png (195x186, 76.38K)

The "Free the nipple" campaign should have worked so we could just post bare breasted women in SFW boards

Elden Beast basically killed her and Radagon took control of the corpse to try and stop you from becoming EldenLord because Miyazaki doesn't let the player continue the old Golden Order.

That's why I brought people's attention to this censored version I did so they'd save it and use it in the futre.

No. my country would ban this website if that happens. and I'll have to visit with VPN, and VPN IPs are banned from posting.

That's a pretty cool censor edit.

If we put Marika back together does that revive her?

>tfw no snek wife

nah shes too broken. thats why you get age of fracture

Yeah. That's why light spills forth and why it's called "mending" the elden ring.
you're silly. you literally put her back together. In the Stars and Chaos ending she withers away, showing she's truly gone.

MALENIA & MARIKA OYAKODON!!!

Attached: 1648922990735.jpg (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Cause that would require From to be comptent enough to write actual NPC interactions beyond "mumble 2 sentences of irrelevant gibberish then giggle like a retard" and "go le crazy and attack player for no logical reason".

They are shit writers and everything they have ever wrote is garbage, even the Armored Core series which I love is total nonsense. As to waifus, they have been making the same game for 13 years and have not yet figured out how to not make attacks clip through 20 feet of stone or have the engine totally fall apart as soon as something needs to happen on a slope greater that 5 degrees. I doubt they will be turning out Shakespearean romance any time soon

>POV

>She's your grandmother

>What do?

>age of fracture
>yea shes healed
where was she in the ending scene then

I pull out the needle in my arm and let Scarlet Rot take me

Hot sweaty genderswapping rot

Best ending for making Marika into my slave?

Not him but typical case of From just leaving you to your imagination.
But you literally see her about to regenerate when you mend the elden ring as seen with how it glows back inside her when you place back her head.

FromSoft's laziness. Why make a separate model for something they literally just change the color and lighting for?
Like another user said, "left to your imagination" because they rarely do proper endings. She's probably in the Queen's Chambers. That's an area you go through before the Elden Lord's Throne and before the entrance to the Erd Tree.

Trying to put together a good idea of Marika's personality is tough with what little snippets the story gives us
Anyone catch things related to her relationship with her immediate family to help paint a better picture?
>was said to be greatly saddened when Miquella disappeared, and has statues of her embracing the twins in the Haligtree implying she probably had a good relationship with the two
>but for her 2 Omen kids, they went into the sewer? But Morgott doesn't seem to hold that against her?
>Godfrey is either the world's greatest simp or trusted Marika enough to go with her whole Tarnished plan
>story trailer indicates she was heartbroken at Godwyn's death
>Ranni kills her with no qualms in Age of Stars, and Rykard was in on the plan to kill Godwyn, so presumably the Carian royals weren't as close to the other side of the family
>Radahn is unknown

Attached: FPx7n5wXsAkP-QC.jpg (1920x1080, 400.52K)

Age of Order

You lobotomize her

Morgott is the Uncle Ruckus of Omens. Ranni probably knew what was happening and she also hated the GW, so no hard feelings either way.

No, you enslave the Elden Ring/Elden Beast that's parasitizing her. Then it's left up to From's famous love of player imagination to determine whether your character would afford her personal freedom or enslave her through the Ring.

or shes just a fractured husk and your shoddy repair job didnt do much for her

That too is plausible but seems less likely.

The gods being selfish is the big reason that ending exists but by the end of Elden Ring the only "gods" left are Marika, Radagon, and Ranni with you killing everyone else

Ranni is just a bitch honestly. Marika sacrifices everything for other people. She's lovely

I stuck her head back on and the ending refences seed, so I think we breed her.

what shithole are you from?

nice thanks

Attached: 1630819327910.jpg (2256x1269, 279.63K)

don't care

It never says that. His rune is incredibly ambiguous and what itbdoes and what "gods" it impacts are up to the player to decide for themselves. I think what people assume it does on their own editor outside influence gives a good window into that players mind. I have always seen it as simply making things like Order and Chaos inaccessible by the mortal realm (Marika included). You can't meddle if you aren't even capable of doing it.
Goldchad is a bro, he wouldnt deny his buddy Marika pussy

Is it possible to breed Marika if I picked age of order? Serious question btw.

I am 'ungry for Marika's tits.

>Restore the Elden Ring and give the greater will absolute authority
>Kill Godfrey
>Bring her back to life and bang her every night
How mad would she be

She doesn't care that you killed her husbands and her kids

SHE JUST WANTS SEX

There's no reason it shouldn't be. You fix her up when you mend the ring. Whether she's happy about that ending is unclear and depends on details we dont have about both Marikas goals and what the meding rune does. So in other words, you're basically free to headcabon whatever you want.

Recovering from the babymaking sex we just had

Why is a million eldeniggers threads allowed to stay up, with nsfw pictures to boot? Fuck off to /vg/ troglodytes

I hope you're ready for BotW 2 user, if you think this is bad

If you think about it ER is just a massive NTR story.

>OP
>NSFW
Back to cuckbook

Would Marika be happy with Dung Eater's ending? You give the middle finger to the Greater Will and free her Omen children from being outcasts.

Well considering she encouraged her kids to go to war and fight because she believed strife would bring answers she's looking for, and how she's maaaad breed hungry with how many kids she made, I think might be right. She'd be down.

I bet this cuck will scream at the zelda threads next year lmao

I literally censored it so it's more artsy and SFW.

0 days since discord trannies last malded about elden ring

>go through the game
>kill all of Marika's children
>beat her ass
>drag her to the area with all the thrones
>breed her as their spirits bear witness

Attached: 1647038309996.jpg (640x639, 24.78K)

She didn't really encourage them, it was more of a lamentation than anything. You're still right about the end result though

kneel

cucking godfrey is a given, but am I still cucking radagon?

Marika's tits.

She'd unironically probably find it hot.

you're cucking AND fucking ragagon.

That's kinda hot, in front of her ex, Godfrey's corpse too.

I bet Marika moans like a bitch

I hope the DLC gives us that sort of ending. It's painfully obvious he doesn't want it because muh Gwyn story.

It's the duty of the new Elden Lord to make a new pantheon

Attached: 1620359851169.jpg (871x870, 133.52K)

in marika's own words: sneed feed chuck suck fuck

ew no dude i picked hero godfrey is probably my dad or some shit

You forget Marika is also the control freak war mongering expansionist Radagon as well right? Ranni killed Marika to get both halves. Marika herself literally was fighting against Radagon with breaking the Ring. Ranni is just finishing the job Marika started.

Attached: 42f37438f85cf8de15cb7b888825cd3b.jpg (800x800, 521.6K)

It would basically be the "Shura" ending of Sekiro but with actual story. I'm still amazed that even existed and they let you optionally cut the last 10% of the game's content with a random uncalled for yes/no prompt.