Age of India 2

youtube.com/watch?v=LlI2i2lgW3Q

Attached: age of india.png (607x565, 268.58K)

DO

did the game really need more elephants which will never be used

SIR?

GOOD

NOT

LASAGNA

Friendly reminder that more than half of all genocide was done by white people. India would never do such atrocities.

based, if they wanted to live they should have fought back harder

Another low tier civ theyve put in just so my Teutonic chads can show off after a castle rush

REDEEM'd

>new unit can dodge enemy attacks
more RNG, exactly what was needed, thanks microsoft

Attached: 1550907928463.png (176x232, 21.46K)

good morning

Elephants are cool

Attached: elephante.jpg (800x450, 83.67K)

I WILL do the needful

SIR HOW CAN YOU LONGBOW SPAM?

HELLO SIR

TRIPLE CAUTION!!!

It's not really a problem with elephant units, it's a problem with the knight-line being so good that monks and spears also need to be good to match up with knights, and thus catching elephants in the crossfire.
The solution therefore is to buff and create elephant diversity, not to abandon the entire concept
making more civs and balances towards elephants is a good thing, not a bad one.

and this update does seem to be targeting that specifically, giving much stronger anti-spear protection to the new elephants as well as conversion resistance.

DO NOT BUILD WONDER SIR

SIR DO NOT BUILD PIKEMEN SIR

Jesus, how many campaigns are there in AoE2 at this point?

Attached: amashing.jpg (165x178, 5.72K)

motherfucker

Attached: samir.jpg (393x391, 56.61K)

Luckily they're making up for that now

DO NOT REDEEM THE STEAM KEY

Microsoft Redeemed Themselves

Attached: Yash-Shah-802625.jpg (590x350, 32.18K)

What the fuck, AoE4 is already out, why the fuck are they still doing campaigns for AoE2? Let alone of fucking India.
>Age of the Kings
>Conquerors Expansion

>HD line here
>Forgotten Empires
>WE WUZ
>Rise of Rajas

>DE line here
>Dawn of the Dukes
>Lords of the West
>Dynasties of India

WHY

Attached: 1374008130486.jpg (615x456, 41.91K)

AoE2 is a fucking classic and a lot of people prefer it over AoE4

rumor is they're planning polynesians next

>unique tech for toilets
>they never use it

Never really cared for the original Indians civ (which is now getting reworked as Hindustanis) but I suppose the Elephant Archer isn't going to be complete ass anymore.

SIRS

its still one of the most popular rts game
ao4 is already dying

>Dravidians ellyarchers attack faster and regenerate
>Gurjaras train faster and get +4 melee armor
>Bengalis take less pike damage, have extra monk resist, also attack faster and are the only ones to get parthian tactics but don't have thumb ring
>Hindustanis actually lose them completely lmao
I'm betting that Bengalis will have the best one.

>Half
What is your cutoff point? Russia is trying to bump up those numbers once again.

Seeing that a AoF civ is getting reworked entirely and not just renamed in efforts to accommodate more civs in the same region, think Slavs will also get renamed to the Rus while they're at it?

Attached: boyar.png (256x256, 91.11K)

I think anything to do with russia is a bad idea right now, some people thought that was going to happen and got paused after putin went full retard

lmao sure

DESIGNATED

>jews
>white

Wait, are devs adding expansions to an old game?

Attached: e88.png (509x411, 17.51K)

microsoft has been adding expansions to AOE2 for decades. It's seen two new engines (HD and now DE) along with ranked matchmaking and seasonal map rotations just like a modern game, for better or worse.

Attached: aoe2 box.jpg (4000x3000, 2.55M)

genocide is based
white warrior krieg reich SIEG HEIL
kill yourself kike

>WHY
More campaigns means more content, if the campaigns are well-designed then this can't be a good thing unless your opinion is "this game is only for competitive multiplayer, all other developer time is wasted"

AoE3 DE is getting new expansions as well. Only AoE1 DE got the short stick, and iirc they did promise an update for that game, so it will probably get something new too.

>REgistre ahora este producto y...
Y what? Come on, don't leave me hanging like that!

AoE4 never ever stood a chance unless it was some major revolutionary title changing the genre forever. Which would've just alienated all the existing players.

Attached: just walk away.jpg (403x343, 36.14K)

you've been living under a rock?
They've released 5 expansions for AOE2 since 2016

All they need to do is make prooh more speedy or half the halb bonus against them

AoM really hasn't seen much love after its shitty chink expansion either with maybe 1-2 patches years after release. Heard it was going to get a DE re-release but I haven't seen anything official on the matter.

probably just comes down to sales. these aoe2 expansions must be selling or they wouldn't be making more of them.

I'd love to see the Slavs getting split into multiple other civs, just like the indians, but what said we'll likely not get anything soon until the conflict ends
So maybe next up the celts will be split into the scots, the irish and the welsh?

aoe4 wouldn't be fucking dying if they released new content for it already
All they've done so far is make updates for the competitive side, which is fucking retarded

designated shitting building

I'm not sure if they'd really want to fuck around with the OG civs despite the archaisms, Celts especially do have a following in competitive play too.

That too but I always imagined Forgotten Empires were simply more adept and passionate about AoE II than the rest.

I don't get why people hate dark skinned people in ancient history.
Lighter skin meant you didn't go out more or that you had some abnormality.
I get not liking them now but before it was a given for humans to still be kimda dark.

I started AoE3, I managed to 1v3 2 multiplayer games, then proceeded to lose a 3v1 against "Hardest" AI.

I had fun, I need to watch more AoE3 videos

Attached: 1650015529637.jpg (428x717, 31.32K)

I love aoe 3 i don't know why.

>I'm not sure if they'd really want to fuck around with the OG civs despite the archaisms, Celts especially do have a following in competitive play too.
they'd do what they've done with the indians, rename the current indian civ into a sub-civ (hindustanis). So celts would still exist, but not in name

Indians aren't really OG considering they were originally from a mod to begin with.

Man I wish older games like Heroes of Might and Magic 3 got the same treatment like AoE2.

It still baffles me that they are STILL making content for a 20+ years old game. Amazing.

HoMM is owned by *bisoft, the literal bottom barrel of publishers
It's a shame but you can't expect anything from them

>Elephants
I sleep.
>Chariot unit
REAL SHIT.

Elephant chariot?

Attached: Eb0hqC8VAAYt5NI.png (800x506, 700.75K)