Kojima says no to Playstation

Kojima denied selling his studio to Playstation, Playstation still hasn't bought any major gaming studios that are the size of Bethesda and Blizzard

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-15-13-43-39-40_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg (667x996, 131.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/ir/en/financialinfo/sales.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, that's one smart thing he did recently

It would be really weird for him to just sell his studio after leaving Komami because he wanted to be free to do whatever the hell he wanted to

>Playstation still hasn't bought any major gaming studios that are as shitty as Bethesda and Blizzard
fixed.

holy copium

Who bought Blizzard again? Why did someone buy Blizzard again?

Cope harder console tard

Microsoft bought Activision and by extension Blizzard

he's right though, at least recently (ie past +5 years)

I still have to understand why he had to remake his fucking game as a director's cut if he was the fucking CEO of the company and he had the control over times and resources

Attached: 1648802582959.jpg (680x793, 40.68K)

Triggered the retards that still play WoW and own eight copies of Skyrim each. Lmao get rekt idiots both those studios suck ass and haven't produced anything of value in over a decade.

never played wow
and I don't pay for 1s and 0s so I've only played Skyrim for free
And you're still coping

It's just a "complete" or "Game of the Year" edition or whatever that companies do all the time. Calling it a "Director's Cut" is just another film reference.

Doom 2016

>both those studios suck ass and haven't produced anything of value in over a decade.

except they have produced things of value

unlike yourself

____:)____

For PS5 hardware + adding extra stuff after the fact

>I don't pay for games
>I don't even play any games
>But guys let me tell you these two washed-up game studios that make games I don't play are industry icons and it is very important and cool that Microsoft spent billions buying them out! It'll be great trust me! Just like Ensemble Studios! Or Lionhead Studios! Or FASA Studios! Or Rare!

>except they have produced things of value
Prove it, dickless. lmao good luck

he can probably get more by selling it to microsoft desu

Why do you fags and the average consolefag think it's a good thing for the entire industry to be run by only a handful of companies that buy each other out to make that handful even less?

Attached: 1476816870535.jpg (320x320, 12.27K)

He said that he doesn't like the idea of it being called the Director's Cut, because it implies that the base game was incomplete.
It's Sony's way of calling the re-release, same with Ghost of Sushi

I wonder what game would he make if he agreed to work with Valve.
Apparently Valve made him an offer back in 2015, but the info comes from >Tyler McVicker

enjoy tranny simulator 2022

Attached: 1649900461583.jpg (626x517, 42.52K)

>Implying bungie isn't shitty

>those stuidos didn't make anything worthwhile
>sony paid for timed exclusivity for two of their titles just this year alone and would have paid for many more

>zoomer is unaware of morrowind

>zoomer is unaware of doom 3

concession by default, and i accept yours

they probably lowballed this faggot with a proper amount, i mean anyone who played death stranding cant be excited for the next game, heres hoping its death stranding 2.

the only way a worse game could be made is if the studio merged with fromsoft, keeping the jank from both studios, while adding half hour long cutscenes and recycled assets and input reading from souls jank.

Bethesda and Activision aren't Game studios, they are game publishers

based

My guess is that Sony probably also wants to either buy Komami entirely or some of their IPs, bring in Kojima and give him Metal Gear Solid back.

Seethe more. Enjoy Jade Raymond not making a single game for you then jumping ship like she has for her last 3 "ventures" snoy

Attached: Todd CIA.gif (466x327, 3.66M)

Seethe and dilate tranny

How old are those games again, retard?

Attached: Financial Highlights - KONAMI HOLDINGS CORPORATION.png (1876x872, 86.63K)

What the fuck does Jade fucking Raymond have to do with anything lmao

I'm still laffin that I triggered the entire CucksBox fanbase just by pointing out that MicoShit almost never buys studios in their prime, only when they're on the decline and ALWAYS just for their IPs. Bungie was and still is an anomaly and just look at the current state of Halo, FUCKING KEK LMAOO

Nothing to fix since both studios are huge. And snoy did bought bungie which is arguably just as shit as those 2.

>Who cares? You made the critical mistake of assuming I give a shit about Sony. I'm just here reminding everyone that MicroShit is the Florida of game companies, full of retards and the corpses of old washed-up has-beens waiting to die LMAO

He was commissioned by Sony to do Death Stranding.

He has been trying to get away from Metal Gear for most of his career

>T-t-they're h-huge! They can't possibly be shit if they're huge!!!
And shut the fuck up about Sony, I don't give a shit about them and being the one millionth shill to call them "snoy" in this thread alone just makes me laugh at all your retarded fucking hive-mind stupidity even harder KEK

Death Stranding was a total flop, why would Sony want to recruit him?

Every game studio they have bought is some random no name who has never released a single game, they couldn't even get bungie to make anything for them, just share in the profits.

Kojima hasn't made a good game since MGS3. Hell, MGR is probably the best game in the entire fucking franchise and he didn't make it

Sony bought her studio for diversity points (after closing Japan studio). If I had any intention of buying a ps5 it evaporated after that series of events.

Keep it coming, dumbass XBots. I'm loving dunking on all the shills and braindead cumsoomers who still think it's the early 2000s when their precious boomer studio hacks were still relevant.

lmao

He will forever be mogged by Miyazaki.

It sold over 5 million copies and was a big part of their PS4 marketing.

Stop deflecting, CucksBox boi. I don't care about Sony, and constantly bitching about them won't change the fact that MicroShit ruins every IP it gets its grubby little hands on.

Gears of War and Halo sure are doing great these days, right fellow shills?!

The last Metal Gear game Kojima wanted to make was Metal Gear 3. Please let him have some rest and work on whatever art house shit he wants to do. If he's forced to keep working on Metal Gear he'll keep fucking up the series deliberately like he did with 4 & 5 (and then some retards will call his deliberate fuck-up as a "subversive masterpiece").

Attached: 1641355231424.jpg (293x300, 17.27K)

Sony fault

Don't worry they did buy Jade's studio that hasn't actually made a single game yet

Attached: 1279415534056.jpg (418x423, 18.58K)

>Bungie
Lol
Lmao even

He clearly needs to make a money game in order to fund his arthouse projects. I highly doubt that a Death Stranding 2 will have as many preorders as the first one, people weren’t that into it. Sure, it had its fans but most people were excepting something else in terms of gameplay.

Go console war with whoever you were talking to before, I don't give a shit about Xbox. I'm responding to you asking what Jade Raymond has to do with Sony.

>money game
*money making game

How many of those were preorders from people that didn’t even know what the gameplay was going to be like?

B-but the pachinko machines!!!

I’m sure Sony could make a deal where Konami can still use their IPs for pachinko machines.

Can you even read nigger? I called em both shit in that same post.
Stop seething so hard that your eyes teared up and start coping, snoy.
>implying I was ever an xbot

Gaming and systems aren't video games, they're machines.

My guess is you're retarded

OH NONONONO XBOX SISTERS WE LOST

any anons here still seething on Death Stranding being a masterpiece

Attached: file.png (1024x847, 530.36K)

He made fox engine and had to leave it behind with konami. Would be nice if he got it back.

>he
Personally coded every single line of the engine.

Gameplay was shown months before release so it depends how many people didn't even bother to check what they were pre-ordering.

idk for sure but it seems like the company isn’t making any profits in the last few years, could be because of Covid tho.

Attached: Konami.png (528x260, 55.42K)

Why would he point this out? It's like he wants to harm his relationship with Sony. The man is not very good at PR despite thinking he's so intelligent. I wonder how he even manages the business of his studio.

>seems like the company isn’t making any profits in the last few years
Ever since Kojima left they're making more money than ever.

Because it's cheap right now and has valuable ips?

That image shows that they are making a lot of money “revenue” but not profiting “net income”.

Digital Entertainment is video games.
konami.com/ir/en/financialinfo/sales.html

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-15-10-25-38-76_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg (782x1552, 171.35K)

It’s probably this then. But it seems like video games alone can’t keep the company profitable.

Attached: Financial Highlights - KONAMI HOLDINGS CORPORATION.png (1668x739, 89.17K)

>not profiting
Wrong, red arrow means decrease in comparison to previous year.

It's bullshit to prop up the total sales of Death Stranding. That's the reality of it.

My bad then.

Didnt Kojima say that if DS2 were to happen, it would be a completely different game from the first one? I feel like he said that.