WHAT

WHAT

Attached: 1642549964229.png (747x696, 497.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1514817549934166018
twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1514822206353973249
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1647819884692.jpg (1074x822, 133.51K)

>it's real

twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1514817549934166018

What did he mean by this?

seems to already have a good relationship with Valve so idc

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Ruse bros... It's over...

Attached: 1624411151139.png (740x917, 561.34K)

Kojima Productions was pretty much already unofficially a Sony developer after he left Konami, Sony actually buying them just puts it in writing.

Attached: (3909) Announcing a new partnership with one of the most celebrated game developers in history - YouTube - 1 17.jpg (1383x778, 192.54K)

twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1514822206353973249
Today OP was a faggot.

Attached: 1641040323331.png (635x854, 451.81K)

OP literally posted before this

>Posts this
>Says "lol we're staying independent" shortly after
What the FUCK did he mean by this

I think it's just that the new PS Studios logo includes death stranding, so he tweeted it. Then tweeted a clarification a moment later.

caramel where?

Attached: 90F2DC0975F5438DA3A9EBAD416B3914.gif (235x195, 1.21M)

I SCREAM
I KEK
Yea Forums IS A WRECK

I GROAN
I HOWL
Yea Forums SCREAMS FOUL

>tweet was at 12:25
>thread was posted at 12:25
you're a faggot, OP

Yeah go ahead and prove that I posted after Kojima's clarification. Pro tips: you can't

give it a year and he will be eating those words. when epic games buys the studio

Kojima is actually an ancient demon that can only survive by trolling people. However, in today's world of mass media and fifteen second attention spans, he has to trick millions of people every couple of months just to get by.

Did people forget already what happened between Kojima and Konami? I doubt he'd work under another company again.

What's the game second from the left?

You can make a screenshot and feed it to reverse search. It's Blood and Truth

not them but cropped images rarely return anything for me

Thanks, never heard of it.
>VR game
Guess that's why.

He is an attention whore.

Why do people make such a big deal out of it, when Death Stranding Director's Cut already had PlayStation Studios logo when advertising?

Death Stranding was featured in the PS Studios image, he's proud of that so he showed it off. Then he clarified that posting the image didn't mean he was going to become a part of PS Studios proper. That's what he meant.

Sony won again... Despite our best efforts.

Thanks for beta testing snoys, that's all you are, betas who test games.

>Every single game in this photo except 1 is shit

I'm definitely not the audience for sony, i just wish they give us bloodborne and demon souls

>Thanks Sony for taking their games away from them
Are PC bros really like this? Then again I guess your only exclusive is cvck simulator...

half the games under playstation studios received PC ports

Soulsfags

You haven't played any of them.

its not bad. Basically The Getaway as a VR action movie.

>mfw the one good game out of all of these is also on xbox and switch

Attached: 1604021945593.png (1080x1010, 984.68K)

Remember that Bluepoint tweet saying the same thing when Sony Japan leaked the purchase?...

I was eyeballing the PSVR2. If it's BC I'll try it out. I've played VR at my friend's and really enjoyed it but right now the cost of entry is still too high for me.

they're the only games that are exclusive and worth playing on that shit console
Played god of war and horizon and they were fucking awful

>Death stranding
saw enough of it to see that it's empty garbage with exploration being rewarded with awfully written cutscenes by celeb cameos
>don't know

>Baseball
who gives a shit i'm not a burger
>ratchet
Cringe furry shit
>Ghost of tsushima
Even if it's good it's still ubishit cloneand i'm fucking done with them
>Tlou2
>i can kill hundreds of henchmen but i can't kill the person that made me kill them
Fucking garbage
>Returnal
>Playing as a granny
No
>days gone
Even snoys don't defend it and it's a zombie game
>don't know

t. never actually played any of these

i already said i only played GoW and horizon, can snoys actually read?

>Death Stranding
Good game
>Returnal
>Ghost of Tsushima
Both great.
>Ratchet
>Days Gone
Didn't enjoy either one.
>Astro
Amazing. Wish it was longer. Sony's Kirby Forgotten Lands but free with console.

Somehow missed TLOU2. Also a really good game. Poor pacing and a so-so story, but the highs outweigh the lows.

>gabe is such a fat slob he can't even push his 10 year old 3000 times washed polo collar down for a photo

he's literally me -$100million

All of those mascots and IPs and none are as notable as a Nintendo C tier franchise (Kirby, Yoshi)

Sad.

as much as i hate epic, anything is better than sony now. they can't even get consoles on the market

LMAO I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR NOT PLAYING ANY OF THESE GAMES

BUT HOW COULD I IF I'M NEVER GETTING A PS5?

LMAO!

I don't get why this is such a big deal

the fans did it themselves by desperately needing sony to acquire some studios. the problem is that they don't want to get together with sony because they can't even ship out consoles for everyone. no matter how many scalpers there are, usual restocks should be plentiful for everyone like their previous consoles after initial release -- and especially around this time where enough time has passed since PS5's launch

esoteric; this is what happened
>make PS5
>find out AFTER producing millions and millions of them that they all overheat and then break
>"WHAT DO WE DO??"
>options: either release the faulty console and face a few years of backlash until a mid-season "upgraded" version OR make another, bigger model that doesn't overheat, but will be in limited supply

several reasons: making it look like death stranding is a sony IP and making it look like playstation studios is going to own kojima productions which is why kojima had to follow up on that tweet.

>>Death stranding
this is very fun. you won't get that through watching clips of other people playing it.
it's sort of like watching someone play an MMO, it looks very boring but actually playing it yourself is real nice.
>>ratchet
i haven't played the latest one but the old ones were full of SOVL so i'm hestitant to dismiss it as furry shit
>>i can kill hundreds of henchmen but i can't kill the person that made me kill them
it wasn't about whether killing is moral or not, the point was ellie recognized it wouldn't solve anything for her.
i know people like to say kojima doesn't want to work under anyone again, but do you think he intentionally mislead people to show sony how much interest it would generate in 20 minutes?
like, if he's trying to convince them to purchase the studio, or if they're already at that point and they're negotiating price.

Attached: 1643137062137.jpg (500x667, 120.66K)

Fyi you are totally wrong and retarded

Kojima will reveal his next Magnum Opus in Summer Game Fest 2022

Attached: 16457224679969.png (716x860, 909.72K)

>kirby
>C tier franchise

excellent they're still not taking away potential games I would care about

Never even heard of that.

What's to the right of Revival and left of Horizon?

Death Stranding is a Sony IP. So is Bloodborne. They just don't own the studios.

Demon's Souls remake

that game is surprisingly good. sucks they still havent ported it yet.

MMO's are boring
>the point was ellie recognized it wouldn't solve anything for her.
How did she know did she kill her and learned that? killing random people isn't the same thing, and how convenient she learned that at the last fucking minute, stop defending this retarded trope, it's very cheap way to keep characters that matters alive

It'll be PT 2.

or he can just ask this community of video game enthusiasts???

There was a rumor that Valve wanted to hire Kojima right after he's fired from Konami, but Sony outbids them. Judging by how close Gabe and Kojima are back when it happened kinda explains it.

Ratchet and Kratos carry this image so hard it hurts