What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Attached: rune-factory-5-button-fin-1635835033103.jpg (1000x1000, 275.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xseedgames.com/about-contact/
marv.jp/support/form/?mode=cs&gameplatform=switch&title=9963
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I played 1-4 and this is the only one I dropped before completion. It feels like a bogstandard game that plays everything too safe. The graphics are hideous, the lag here and there is annoying, and it doesn't really offer anything new in the series.

You still cannot marry the dragon

Not released on PC so the power of autism can't create unofficial patches to fix the issues.
The game probably was the first major project for most of the dev team (not all of them are RF veterans, at least).

You still cannot marry the MILFS

Why do people think we are getting new updates/dlc possibly at PAX? Is it actually that likely or are people on some serious copium

Attached: SXnBQBH.png (249x251, 66.26K)

copium

Pouring my wife into the sofa after she gives me a drunk blowjob and passes out in my lap before she can take her panties off!
Enabling her bad habits by giving her daily vintages and digging out a wine cellar for her!
Ignoring her yelling in the morning at her daughter about how "it's only two glasses, I'm fine, it helps me relax and it has antioxidants~", and trying to be a responsible stepfather to a grieving and naive fox child!

Attached: alcoholic mom rf5.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

I want to FUCK priscilla

Lots of things really
1.Performance issues rendering the game almost unplayable
2.Not being able to marry the lolis or hags
3.Fag marriage and fujo pandering
Just learn to accept the series died with the 4th game.

No good endgame/postgame. I beat all the dungeons before I even got married and I'm losing my motivation to continue.

This i want to marry the eyepatch woman even of shes used goods. Its a game not irl

It's still the only thing to scratch this particular itch, but I kinda just wish I was playing a better game. This game is so fucking sluggish even outside of the frame rate issues. End lag on attacks is god awful, days take fucking forever, the world is simply too goddamn big and empty and boring to look at, and it also feels like most of the characters just have less to say and less going on in general. It managed to be Rune Factory but with less content than every other Rune Factory. It's kinda sad to admit all of this since I spent $60 on the game, but it is what it is, and I'm not gonna pretend to like something just because I spent money on it.

Attached: 1496803243504.jpg (500x293, 56.42K)

>can't marry the dragon
>can't marry the dragon's sister, who is also a dragon
Suffering

Attached: 1649818230390.jpg (1280x720, 241.63K)

You still cannot marry the TITS

cause they were too silly when they made it xXP

xseedgames.com/about-contact/
marv.jp/support/form/?mode=cs&gameplatform=switch&title=9963
If you are actually upset about livia not being an option, message them instead of bitching on imageboards over it, if they can add gayshit they can add dragons too

Attached: 1648939035577.png (226x280, 127.59K)

>if they can add gayshit they can add dragons too
They added gayshit because they are unironical faggots and have been bitching about it to the japs for fucking years (read their blog), not because anyone asked them for it.
Dragons are not their flavor of degeneracy, get over it already.

Is there some kind of esoteric bullshit about how to correctly use Formula in Frontier?
>Plant crop that takes 4 days to sprout
>Use Greenifier on it on the first day, that leaves 4 days
>Use Formula B on it on the second day, that should leave 1 more day
>Use Formula B on it again on the third day, that should leave 0 days, shouldn't actually have needed the second Formula at all
>Check it on the fourth day and it still isn't grown
What's the deal?

Whats the point if you can't marry the dragons? I really hope they make RF+ versions of all the games where you can romance all the girls. I'm tired of not being able to marry the milfs.

>why cant I marry the women who already have husbands and children

I want to have unprotected sex with Radea so much bros

If the husband isn't on screen, he doesn't exist.

How horribly uninclusive and infriging on women's rights, don't you think?

Can't marry best girl.

Attached: 1619283509274.jpg (850x1261, 191.69K)

RF5 has the worst case of cannot haves ever.

Attached: horny moms drinking aphrodisiacs.png (664x1992, 1.54M)

The only negatives of this game are the fps drops, bland environments, easy/wonky combat, and events that trigger all of the time.
Everything else is completely in line with older rune factory. Anyone who disagrees with this is either a /pol/tard, pedophile, or both.

Attached: 1645527713240.jpg (1000x1000, 155.04K)

Eva pic

Genuine faggotry

You just listed legitimate reasons why this is not a good game, retard.

>every game needs to be 4k60fps
Retards like you are why most games now are soulless

>the only problem with this game is how it looks, how it runs and how it plays

So a massive amount of the game, then?
>n-no don't complain about the game or you are /pol/

These games were never AAA quality nor had to budget for it.
Why are you here?

>I've played RF4 Special to the death
>RF5 is for faggots that enjoy lag
>RF3 is too damn old with less dialogue than RF4
Bros, I just wanted more RF4.

To watch you move goalposts

They were never garbage quality either. Until now.

user, there's more in that list of reasons than framerates. The environments are fucking terrible along with the combat. How are you so retarded that you look at that list yet only see one thing in it?

That post mentions combat and environment, aspects that add soul to a game. Yet you're complaining about FPS shit being the core of soullessness?

Like what exactly? I already outlined the issues with the game. There is no point lower than when the game first came out. Some issues were patched, but not all.
Already mentioned it
Most games now cater to those who want high definition graphics, high fps, and voiced stories that turn most games into movies. Looks are nice, but are ultimately soulless if there is no good content to go with it.
This game is rough as fuck despite being patched, and yet it still has everything that makes it like the other rune factory games.

No, other Rune Factory games didn't force faggotry into it. And looks are incredibly important to adding a feeling of soul to the environments. RF4 has worse graphics yet more soul than RF5. You really are kind of an idiot.

All subjective point of views that don't hold up in any objective manner.
It's bad because you don't like it and it conflicts with your outdated beliefs.
I wonder if you've even played any games before 2010 or if you're so spoiled by modern gaming that a game that doesn't perform as well as others is shocking you this much.

Do I get one chance to get Priscilla to accept my confession per day or per heart level

>It's bad because you don't like it
You know that describes all your bullshit perfectly, right?

Per heart level, so savescum prior.

Such as?

Okay, confirmed to be a retard. You don't even know what "soul" is. Chrono Trigger's environments had more soul than anything in RF5. And that game is fucking old.

Even old games can have soul with their environments and visuals. It's not about how many pixels are on the screen. Fuck, you are such an idiot.

I've seen people say it's determined when their heart level changes, she's at like 40% now, am I fucked until I raise it again?

Attached: 1529225922929.png (143x198, 30.68K)

If you failed a confession and saved over it, yeah, you gotta raise her FL to try again.
Love Potion, Greeting Spell, gift them a neutral/liked/loved gift, talk to them, adventure for them for 10 in-game hours, sleep with them in the party apparently, raise your Farming skill to 10/35/50/99 to get complimented.

I was a diehard fan of RF4 but I couldn't even finish summer in this game. The genuine faggotry pandering is always annoying, and the characters are either lazy or feel like rehashed versions of previous ones. Plus villager dialogue got repetitive extremely quickly, whereas even in year ~10 I was still seeing new stuff in RF4.

What a huge downgrade. Can't even bother to load up the game.

Nintendo fan ladies and gentlemen. Standards, what are those?

I'm rushing for Ludmila's affection. She looks like she's into hair pulling.

Attached: 1643206581874.png (709x499, 675.63K)

Where did I say that old games didn't have soul?
Newer games, especially those that focus only on visuals, have no soul because they lack depth.
RF5 has lost in appearance but otherwise has the content and mechanics make it meaningful.

>Where did I say that old games didn't have soul?
True, you didn't explicitly state that. You just had your period and then whined and bitched when I talked about soul while using visuals as an example of showing soul.

It's lost the appeal and charm of a peaceful mountaintop town with bright lights and unique buildings, a multi-room broad castle with nice designs, a tall windmill to go up, and even a telescope viewing area.

RF5 is an extremely generic forest town, and the only building that stands out at all is the boat. I don't know why you're so butthurt about people pointing out RF5 is shit, but RF5 is shit. For multiple reasons. One of which being a complete lack of soul in the cast and setting.

>ITT: One genuine fag desperately tries to defend an objectively shit game

So, is it worth pirating at least?

Not really. It's a very big and very empty game. There's fucking nothing to do.

2D environments were superior for simple yet pleasant graphics, this is why all four RF on the handhelds just worked.
The 3D environments in RF5 failed due to outsourcing to cheap developers and lack of style.
Visually, RF5 and previous RF games are very different, even jarring to look at. Functionally, the games are the same. RF5 only loses to RF4 in amount of content here (though the difference isn't as large as you would assume).
This game would've been better suited for PC or PS5 but no such choice was given.
If all we did was shit on games that aren't perfect then there would be nothing left.

Is this okay?
This doesn't feel okay

Attached: wine em and dine em.png (665x498, 359.81K)

Only if you're going to emulate it on a beefy PC.
Otherwise pirate the PC port when it's released, at least you won't be getting headaches from the framerate due to the brute power of the platform then.

Probably the same autist who keep spamming Yea Forums with /u/ shit.

Misasagi and Elsje don't even have swimsuits for beach day, just how gay are these devs?