You have five seconds to post a good game not typically talked about on Yea Forums. Hard mode: No weeb shit

You have five seconds to post a good game not typically talked about on Yea Forums. Hard mode: No weeb shit

Attached: pyotrpoint.jpg (920x1117, 658.91K)

Jagged alliance 2

Gravity Rush 2

Attached: file.png (256x339, 174.64K)

Ok this game looks sick
You decided to do easy mode, is that right weeb?

there's no such thing as a good video game

here's your (You)

Attached: JC_soy.jpg (1024x980, 108.17K)

OP wants a Halo 2 thread, he's just waiting to see how long it'll take for Yea Forumseddit to bring it up.

Shogo was really fun. I was surprised to learn you can skip the cat sidequest

Attached: file.png (220x215, 70.26K)

Grid 2019

It's not unheard of here but it doesnt get nearly enough recognition

Attached: Arcanum.jpg (248x300, 41.3K)

Attached: Dq75rwBW4AAlgF5.jpg (900x1200, 296.39K)

GR is based on European comics set in France so its Euroboo

northern journey

Not a good game

Tactical Intervention
The car chases were kino, as the kids say. Having a dog companion in an fps was pretty "lit", too.
Not sure if it counts as weeb shit, think a nip programmed it, not sure.

yes it is

Anno 1800, though that might be a bit too much for your average zoomer fuck on Yea Forums these days.

How does it compare to the past games? Is it better than 1404?

nexus: the jupiter incident

I was talked about for 1 month, and then never again.

Attached: outward.jpg (1280x720, 413.71K)

best racing game ever made

Attached: nfsmw.jpg (1520x1520, 365.5K)

Battle Brothers

Attached: sdfv324rt23.png (3000x1500, 1.19M)

I miss it bros...

Attached: 1648847032703.jpg (480x473, 182.56K)

why am i so fucking good at wordle

Attached: wordle 4.15.22.png (359x425, 8.18K)

just downloaded this yesterday, crazy coincidence isn't it? well i don't think so, there must be something or someone pulling the strings, making fun of me

I hear only good stuff from people that play it, or nothing at all from anyone else. Just looking at screenshots and it looks so bad. What makes it fun?

One of the most fun tactics games I've ever played. I was put off for a while too from the character style, but I grew to like it.
It's just a fun sandbox world where you grow and curate your own mercenary band and take on contracts to earn money. There's a fuckton of customization in the form of weapons and armor that you can see on your men, as well as builds/leveling up. After all the updates its received as well as the two DLC, the game is pretty big.

Toontown Online.

Probably something from Zachtronics. Some of the best puzzle games but man are they tough as fuck.

both mirrors edges are criminally underrated but hardmode shouldn't have been no weebshit cause weebshit isn't particularly good but to mention a game barely brought up that came out recently. that's hard mode.

Theres this game called Highfleet have you heard of it?

Forza Motorsport 4

Going to cheat and say Anno 1800, because it was mentioned here some days ago. Its currently free on Uplay.

I pretty much never play games like that but the setting, straightforward progression system and lack of 10000000 mechanics and buttons and symbols (like in something like Stellaris) make it very fun

Conquest of Elysium 5.
The beer and pretzels of Dominions. I had some way crazier dragon ball z shit when playing late game warlocks against the legions of hell, but it's gone now.

Attached: 20220414235622_1.jpg (1920x1080, 629.73K)

my nigga

Wargame Red Dragon
Solid gameplay but with zero moderation. So the chatroom is like 00s.

>The car chases were kino
This is literally the only thing I remember from this game. It was so fucking fun but I hated how the only servers that existed were EU.

I like playing as a lurk and making marines coof

Attached: Natural_Selection_2_cover_art.jpg (265x369, 72.76K)

I've tried, I love Dominions but CoE is just so boring, in the early game it's horribly slow to do anything at all, and once you get somewhat powerful you just play whack a mole with your own territory because for some reason defense is a faction specific ability

just install the iso on a Win2K virtual machine and set your screen settings to 256 color mode and it'll work. Great turn-based strategy game and red headed stepchild of the EarthSiege/StarSiege universe, so it's technically in the same IP as the Tribes games.

Attached: Cyberstorm_Cover.jpg (294x338, 23.27K)

Geneforge

Attached: Geneforge.png (3777x1536, 1.19M)

The last of us 2

pitch me this game. Why does it deserve more attention

Hotline Miami.

Dream, that one phone game.

Corporate Clash version is superior

Freedom fighters
The suffering

Singularilty

Amazing game that isn't nearly as popular as it should be because it requires you to be competent at video games

Attached: zeroranger.jpg (616x353, 35.9K)

It's a once a month thing for me. When I get in the mood to be a demon raising, undead raising, goblin man, whatever, I just slam out a game or two.

I think this goes for shootemups in general. That shit is too hard for me.

come to /vst/ sometime bro

StarSiege. Artificial intelligence amok. Human civil war paused to join forces against rogue artificial intelligence. Giant mech vehicles.

Inquisitor

Really nice writing

a little gem called elden ring

Attached: zacKINO and wiKINO.png (1280x893, 1.76M)

Disciples II
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Korean RPGs from the 90s

Hypnospace Outlaw
Kingsway
Nightmare Reaper if you've ever seen this game posted 90% chance it was me

Creeper World

Yeah. I agree. Just TTO is slightly more known

>Korean RPGs from the 90s
Korean RPGs from the early-mid 2000s were better

Interesting world. Great music. Top tier roleplaying. Dogshit combat.

shudder and know fear. LP could only dream of having this many missiles.

Attached: 1657869361378.png (1036x826, 551.25K)

I remember entering a match where half of the teams were just lawnmower satellites. Fun times.

Attached: a68.jpg (1380x1008, 458.5K)

Attached: pyotr boof.png (815x1099, 923.9K)