Oh no no no no

>oh no no no no

Attached: Untitled12.png (1063x969, 281.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Genji
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and people say political science and MBAs are joke degrees

Well now they have upgraded to cancerous.

>Hines will play a crucial role in furthering Activision Blizzard's commitment to increasing the percentage of women and non-binary people in its workforce by fifty percent over the next five years.

Attached: 1637049174130.jpg (246x250, 8.76K)

This will propel Japanese devs' competitive advantage into the stratosphere

I'm so fucking relieved Blizzard will be dead within 5 years.

IT LOOKS LKE A PHOTOSHOPPED MAN

>Hines will play a crucial role in furthering Activision Blizzard's commitment to increasing the percentage of women and non-binary people in its workforce by fifty percent over the next five years.

doesn't this go against fair and equal hiring laws? Why are we hiring people based off their gender

Is that how California works these days?

Blizzard died the day it was bought by Activision, this is just its slowly rotting corpse

I'm five years Blizzard will be alive and well, and she will be still on this position. Paid well, working in a games company, living her life. But you? You'll still being REEEEEEEing on a imageboard about how you don't want women to play vidya while mommy dearest feeds you tendies.

Ironic, huh?

I don't understand the kind of abject brainwashing operated in megacorps to go from money-loving scum into money hating pathetic weenies depending on yet-to-be-bankrupted gullible idiots to buy the off the bring of bankrupcy.

Attached: Feminism helping women lol.png (1246x745, 594.01K)

The "chief people officer" at my corporation has a 350k/yr salary and 3.5 million in equity
Hr cunts should be systematically executed

Asmon said if you don't like it just stop playing the game

sounds like he'll be living his best life too

This mindset always fixes problems
Just look at Los Angeles

no? quite the opposite infact, its literally a law to have these hiring practices in california

Extremely reddit post.

Discrimination isn't discrimination when it's against men and white people. They changed the definition.

What is a normal work day like for these kinds of people?

Spending a week and a half deciding what wording to put in the next diversity related email that nobody opens
Then planning what tranny with a LinkedIn following to have speak at a virtual event nobody will attend

If that hedgefund Jew holding investments over the heads of western corporations holds any water, then they're going to make more money doing shit like this than appealing to their true audiences.

>DAILY REMINDER

All this woke feminist shit is being fueled by Russia/China through bots and paid propagandists to make the US divided and destroy itself slowly.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Attached: 97629259_p0.jpg (2000x2333, 770.57K)

>Morning diversity meeting
>1 hour coffee break
>Complain about Eric not doing my job
>Lunch time
>Afternoon diversity meeting
>Claim I'm stressed out and get a mental health day
>Go on Twitter and complain about the struggles and challenges of a WoW dev

Back of the bus, whitey

thank you blizzard for giving me diablo 1-2, warcraft 2 and starcraft 1, but its time for you to go

>Equity
This is Marxist bullshit that rewards poor performance to try and equalize the contributions of employees from all races.
Equality is the way, everyone should be treated equally and rewarded for their own merit. But noo its 2022, thats racist

>muh russia
>muh china
>but don't name the jew!

Attached: 155175383257252.jpg (596x523, 65.19K)

>A women with poor taste in lipstick cannot be trusted
Wiser words have never been said

>instead of hiring based on merit or credentials like we have been, we will instead be hiring based on gender and skin color. you're welcome :)
t-thanks

reminder: if you aren't racist and don't hate women you are unironically killing gaming.

gaming can only exist when we are free from women, minorities and jews. You've been warned.

Doesn't this mean they'll also have to fulfill a gender quota? I'm hoping they just don't pick people off the streets just to meet this quota.

This is just a normal part of a company's life cycle once brain drain kicks in.
The smart and talented people leave the company, leaving only grifters behind. The most effective grift in the current social climate is idpol shit, but Blizzard was doomed the moment its talent began to leave after the Activision merger. The only thing that was ambiguous at that point is what form the eventual decline of the company would take.

Yeah, it is insane how such a fucking retard managed to get the money printer to shit money straight into his bank account.

>accenture
IT'S OVER BLIZZARD IS FINISHED

i'm actively avoiding all blizzard games until they stop this marxist bullshit and attempt to go back to their roots

I'm in Cali
I want to do indie games with some friends some day as a small team
We're all guys, how fucked am I?

>be woman
>told you will be paid $2000 for 1 day worth of work and all you have to do is look pretty
>seething ugly fat femoids rob you of the chance of earning the easiest money of your life and they say that they are doing this for your own good
>they also tell you should be thankful
peak comedy

What merits do you have to have to get hundreds of thousands in a loan from your parents along with millions from their rich friends so you can start Amazon?

Its not about women playing. Its about letting them write the plots and design the characters. Women are awful story tellers.

>All this woke feminist shit is being fueled by Russia/China
So why is USA doing nothing to counter it and at the same time amplifying it with state mandated propaganda and agendas? Does Russia and China control the US government?

She looks like the definition of a humorless killjoy.

corrupted officials gaining money off it dont care if their country goes to shit

what is transparency? blizz is much less transparent then they were 20 years ago

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Genji
Women are kino storytellers.

Attached: sheboon teeth.png (681x768, 491.89K)

California doesn't want independent business owners. They want you working for a soulless corporation or else you get buttfucked

Haven't touched WoW in a long time, what's Season of Mastery?
I've seen people excited for it but what is it exactly?

Just make the game, no socials, no website, just work on the damn thing and have fun with your friends and once its done you release it somewhere be it Steam or Itch

That got struck down just the other day.

nothing, that guy was probably an actor to cover what the CIA and friends were doing

Looks like a cross between a black person and a jew.

The ""ususal suspects"" started the trend as a divide and conquer after goy... I mean cattle figured out who was the actual responsible for their missery. Chinks just learned how to dial it up to eleven afterwards to sabotage their principal competitor. They bought hollywood studios and videogames companies to push that shit on enemy soil, while keeping their own free of such disrupting degeneracy.

laws don't matter if they're not enforced, and they won't be in cali.

Not in the big picture. There are very few good women writers. I suppose I should be glad you didn’t list Harry Potter or Twilight however.

Because there's too many white men, obviously! It's like saying you need to keep taking in equal amounts of two different things when only one of them is imbalanced, which would only increase the imbalance even more.

>chinks bought hollywood studios to push propagate
>all the top hollywood persons have names that end with -berg, -stein, -man
Try harder kike

!!!YOU ARE RESPONDING TO MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE!!!
!!!DIVERSITY HIRES SUCH AS THIS ARE DESIGNED TO MAKE YOUR BUTTHOLE PUCKER AND MAKE PUBE-BEARED TWITTOIDS CLAP!!!
!!!YOU ARE NOT "STAYING SILENT" BY NOT RESPONDING TO BAIT, YOU STUPID GLOWNIGGER!!!
!!!IF YOU WERE SMART YOU WOULD REPORT AND IGNORE OP FOR OFF-TOPIC, BLIZZARD HITTING THE BIN IS DECADE OLD NEWS AND MANUFACTURED GENDER WAR OUTRAGE IS NOT VIDEO GAMES!!!

Attached: 1636651147488.png (512x400, 52.6K)

What exactly does that have to do with being some grunt employee at a corporation? You think you're making some brilliant point about "capidalism" but you're not.

I'm 100% sure this dude is going to earn more than any senior programmer at blizzard

>Women are kino storytellers.

Attached: 40829615._SY475_.jpg (297x475, 38.52K)

vanilla classic servers but with some qol added and harder raids

Attached: ky ywnbaw.jpg (302x274, 33.63K)